Diamond Blender Job Description Sample
Blender Operator 1St Shift
- Do you have experience working alongside a team and operating machines in a manufacturing environment? The safety of our teammates and products is our top priority, so we prefer some experience.
- Do you know the value of a great team? Teamwork is one of our values and critical to everyone’s success. Because you’ll be part of a team that will count on you, we’d like to see solid work attendance in your current/previous job.
Retail Sales Associate - Sprint Store By Wireless To Go- Black Diamond
Wireless To Go is a Sprint Preferred Retailer representing the brand with fifteen Sprint stores here in Western Washington. We are committed to excellence in our customer experience, overall sales approach, and offering our employees financial opportunities and career growth.
Below is a basic job description for a Retail Sales Consultant, and if you have the experience and drive necessary for a Store Management position please apply today! We are currently hiring for both Full Time and Part Time positions.
Retail Sales Consultant
As a Retail Sales Consultant you are the face of Sprint by Wireless To Go, on the front lines serving your customers every day. We are looking for individuals who will strive to exceed all expectations of the customer, the team, and our brand.
What does a Retail Sales Consultant do?
- Assist customers while creating an unmatched level of customer satisfaction
- Right fit our products and services to match the customers' needs
- Assist with day to day operations of the store such as, but not limited to, opening and closing, store cleanliness and overall appearance, inventory, store paperwork, etc.
- Create a positive work environment for themselves and their teammates
What you need to apply...
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Open schedule to work retail hours
- Reliable transportation
Bilingual / Spanish is a HUGE plus
As a Retail Sales Consultant you will receive...
- Product and sales training
- Competitive pay (Hourly + Commission+ Bonus)
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Discounted Sprint service and Sprints' Reward Program
- Advancement opportunities
Diamond Grader Associate
Diamond Grader Associate (Day Shift) - We offer a competitive benefits package and professional development opportunities!
Do you like detailed work that emphasizes quality and precision? Are you self-motivated? Do you have the ability to grasp new information quickly? Would you like to receive paid on-the-job training and begin a career grading diamonds at the GIA Laboratory? We are an established company located in Carlsbad, California that offers its employees a competitive benefits package and great educational and developmental opportunities.
The Company: Founded in 1931, GIA is the world’s foremost authority in gemology. An independent, nonprofit organization, GIA protects the public trust in gems and jewelry by providing the education, research, and standards that consumers and the jewelry industry rely on to make informed purchase decisions.
The Job Title: Diamond Grader Associate
In-Person Interviews will be conducted from August 27th through September 21st, 2018.
- Work Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Hourly Rate: $16.50 per hour
- Start Date: October 8, 2018
- We offer medical, dental and vision coverage and 401-K with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, casual dress code
- Performing the initial examination of diamonds submitted to the GIA Laboratory for Diamond Grading Reports
- Accurate identification and documentation of clarity characteristics on a plot diagram, assigning polish, symmetry, and clarity grades within the GIA Diamond Grading System
- An intensive three (3) month to (6) month training period provides hands-on individualized training incorporating GIA Laboratory policies, procedures, and established guidelines in the documentation of pertinent data for the GIA Laboratory Diamond Grading Report
- Ability to get along with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to work with binocular microscopes and use tweezers
- Detail-minded with good concentration skills
- Proven ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism and feedback
- Basic computer skills required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university with major in Earth Sciences preferred (earth sciences, geology, chemistry, biology, physics)
- One year working experience in a fast paced, independent oriented environment
- We encourage candidates in the following industries to apply: production, food/beverage hospitality, manufacturing, art/media/design, healthcare, and science/biotech
- Must complete GIA Graduate Diamonds Program within 9 months of training start date (company paid)
- Must be available during entire 8 to 12 week training period
*Sponsorship for a work VISA is not available for this position
The Location: Carlsbad, CA
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits!
- Reasonable hours that provide work-life balance!
- Professional development opportunities!
- Great educational opportunities!
Chemical Mixing - Compound Blender (Weekend Crew) / Sign-On Bonus
Start your New Year with a great career and Sign-on Bonus -- work three days, then have the rest of the week to yourself!
KTP has Chemical Mixing / Compound Blender openings for our new weekend crew.
Two Shifts available- Day 7a- 7p Saturday- Monday or Evening 7p- 7a Saturday- Monday
What does a KTP Compounder do?
- Manufacture large batches of Household Cleaners for our liquid fill lines.
- Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders in correct order.
- Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
- Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
What can KTP do for you?
- Holiday Pay – eligible at 30 days
- Benefits (health, dental, vision) – eligible 1st of the Month after only 30 days
- Merit Increase – receive your 1st review and a pay raise at 45 days based on performance!
- 401K – 1st of the month after 60 days
- Stability and Longevity- We've never had a formal layoff!
See an invitation video from two of our experienced Compounding Department family members!
What comes next?
- Easy to apply- Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
- Interview- Meet your future team!
- Flexible Quick hire -- start from 24 to 48 hours from your interview.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired but would consider process oriented manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
Blender Operator - 1St Shift
Blender Operator- 1st Shift
Lead Recruiting, LLC has partnered with a global leader in taste and nutrition. Our client focuses on producing delicious and nutritious foods and beverages. We collaborate to provide the company with the best staffing solutions to help their daily operations and expansion. We are currently hiring a Blender Operator – 2nd Shift in Jackson, WI.
This is a 2nd shift position working on our new, highly automated production lines.The hours for this position are Monday- Friday, 6:45am-3pm.
- Adjusting necessary machine settings on blending equipment, troubleshooting when necessary.
- Ensuring all blends are placed into the blender correctly utilizing process control sheets and proper protocol and accurate paperwork at all times.
- Making necessary changes to ensure batches meet quality requirements.
- Adhere to all quality, safety, GMP and sanitation system and requirements
- Mark and label containers or products using appropriate equipment.
- Measure, weigh, and count and package products and materials.
- Examines and inspects containers, materials, and products in order to ensure proper specifications are followed.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Responsible for following proper procedures in regards to defective products or materials.
- Reports all food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initial action.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and relates in a positive manner when interacting with all personnel.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Understand and comply with all HACCP, Allergen, Environmental, regulatory and customer demands and requirements.
- Maintains a safe & clean work environment & departmental housekeeping standards.
- Understand and comply with all GMP requirements for the manufacturing of food-safe products.
- Adhere to assigned shift and break schedule.
- Comprehend all aspects of the C.I.P. process, including, salt flushes, flavor flushes, allergen cleans, and cocoa C.I.P.’s.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Steady work history
- Self-starter with high level of initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience of 6-12 months in a related field preferred
Lead Recruiting LLC. and its clients are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
CNC / CAM Engineer
The CNC / CAM Engineer develops machine tool processes in collaboration with the Applications Team. They also assist the sales and customer service teams by providing applications support through fabrication of customer-requested samples to specification. The environment is ultra-precision diamond turning/grinding on a wide variety of customer specific, application driven components.
What you will be doing
- Support the daily requirements in the operation and maintenance of ultra-precision machine tools as well as manufacturing and metrology development in fabrication of optical components and new product development.
- Understanding of the operations, manufacturing, and variations of Ultra-precision CNC machining/grinding equipment and software.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine operating procedures for manufacturing sequences and machining methods with the ability to prove out part programs.
- Designs, builds, and assembles appropriate fixtures, programs, and processes necessary to demonstrate the manufacture of optical quality parts meeting customer specific applications
- Documents troubleshooting procedures to provide detailed reporting of process solutions
- Operates various optical metrology equipment (interferometers, SWLI, auto-collimators, microscopes, etc.) for qualification of machined parts. Uses Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) to ensure fit form and function.
- Maintains expertise in at least 1 core manufacturing processes (turning, synchronized slide servo, fast tool servo, grinding, glass molding, drum lathe operation, jig grinding, milling, on-machine metrology).
- Travels to customer facilities (domestic and international) to train customers in operation of the equipment and provide applications/process support. Occasional travel to conferences for presentation of newly developed processes.
Things you will need to become successful
- Knowledge of GD&T, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, American National Standards Institute, and other appropriate standards for dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Knowledge of computer-aided drafting techniques, CAD modeling and design, and high-level three-dimensional parametric CAD systems.
- Experience with CAM software and CNC machine tools.
- Knowledge of mathematical formulas and computations (e.g. algebraic, geometric, shop math).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interpret, present, read and write technical information.
- Experience as a CNC Applications Engineer
- Experience diamond turning or grinding optics.
- General knowledge of optics and related formulas.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from a university or technical school
Food Service- Tray Line Worker - Hospital - Full Time
Monday-Friday- 7am-3pm NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS!
Pay: Depending on Experience, $11.20/hr +
Contract to Hire- full medical benefits upon perm hire!
1) Prepares and delivers food trays to patients, performing any combination of following duties on tray line: Reads production orders on menu cards on trays to determine items to place on tray.
2) Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments on trays.
3) Prepares food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
4) Places servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets.
5) Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card
6) Examines filled tray for completeness and places on cart, dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
7) Pushes carts to halls or ward kitchen.
8) Delivers trays to Charge Nurse on Unit
9) Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returns cart to kitchen.
10) Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens.
11) Collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers.
12) May record amount and types of special food items served to patients.
13) May assemble and serve food items to hospital staff in cafeteria.
1) 1+ year experience in related field
2) Reliable transportation and proof of dependability
3) This job will require a drug and criminal check, as well as a full physical
Field Support Engineer
As a Field Support Engineer, you will be an integral member of the company for quickly resolving highly complex issues for both hardware and software interfaces. You will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers while, defining and resolving issues.
Essential Duty and
- Retain and continually cultivate a high level of product knowledge.
- Listen to and leverage customer feedback while advising the engineering team on the feedback and expectations to better position for core product
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to our competition
- Perform product demonstrations to customers
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues during testing mode at customer locations
- Travel to all 50 states to coordinate machine installations and POS integrations
- Conduct meetings with management to review project progression & performance
- Interface with equipment manufactures to resolve reliability issues
- Build a service database of information to align with our corrective action systems
- Provide information such as fault trees and training materials
- Conduct tests and simulations at corporate facility to assist with problem solving
- Train and/or resolve customer issues in the field.
- Coordinate and implement operational training with customers
- Identify critical parts ordered and maintained in inventory
- Write and maintain detailed Operating & Maintenance Procedure
- Monitoring beta and pilot programs, including all field personnel at several test markets for several leading and nationally recognized retailers
- Work with the marketing team to create sales tools and collateral
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred
- Must be a US Resident or US Citizen with a clean driving record
- 1+ years of field engineering experience preferred
- *Position requires extensive field travel and will sometimes require long hours in the field.
- Must have a clear driving record
Engineering Product Manager
Are you ready for the biggest challenge of your career? Is American-manufacturing in your blood? Can you seize opportunities and see a true diamond in the rough? We are searching for you.
Our client is an international manufacturer of mobile construction lifting equipment manufacturer and is looking for an Engineering Product Manager to be part of a dynamic engineering team reporting to the VP of Engineering Operations at our Henderson NV facility.
You must have an in-depth understanding of mobile construction and/or industrial equipment use, service and expectations. Strong parametric solid modeling experience using SolidWorks, good written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under changing conditions.
Successful candidates must provide technical product/project engineering leadership/management for company product line.. Does this sound like you?
- Responsible for product line technical/engineering project management and execution of assigned tasks.
- Direct responsibility for new product development, management of technical teams to accomplish tasks, and establishment of specifications and performance metrics of assigned product line.
- Manages new product development process and reports status thereof
- Manages engineering project time-lines, budget, resource allocation, costs, and BOMs
- Communicates between different processes, teams, departments and management hierarchy, clearly defining standards and goals to be achieved or required
- Engineering projects include new product development, current product enhancements, cost reduction efforts, and product problem resolution(s)
- Report project status to other departments as well as upper management as required
- Act as single point contact for all engineering and technical concerns regarding assigned product line
- Participate in both internal and external customer and supplier meetings as necessary to assure achievement of project goals
- Direct management/leadership of technical resources to accomplish on-time and on-budget projects assigned
- Undertake new tasks or projects as determined by current business need/requirement.
Knowledge, skills & attributes preferred:
- Exhibit leadership, integrity, resilience, flexible to current and new situations, but always a team player with subordinates, peers, and/or management
- Must be results driven and have the ability to encourage and to speak up to motivate people and teams to perform as needed
- Ability to analyse data and costs, prioritize tasks, problem solve, project manage and manage change.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with immediate team, all participating inside and outside departments, supplier and customer base, as well as upper management
- Able to manage multiple projects in varying stages of process execution with knowledge, expertise and motivation to succeed.
- Minimum 5-7 years progressive engineering project/product management in related construction, agriculture and/or related industry.
- Demonstrated engineering project leadership
- Minimum BSME or related degree applicable to this position
- Hands-on manufacturing and/or product assembly experience
- Construction and/or commercial vehicle engineering project experience desirable
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap/disability, veteran status, sexual affectation or orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Graphic Web Designer
Create and maintain all graphics for assigned website(s).
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!