Diamond Sizer And Sorter Job Description Sample
Full Time Automotive Service Porter / Lot Porter
Midwestern Auto Group
We are accepting resumes to fill the following position:
Service Porter / Lot Porter
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and responsible lot porter.
Experience is a plus but is not required.
Drivers license & good driving record required.
Must be able to drive standard.
Great hourly pay plan.
Interviews are by appointment only, no drop-ins please.
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please submit a current resume with personalized cover letter and salary expectations/requirements.
Midwestern Auto Group
"The World's Largest Group of European Brands"
Aston Martin- Audi- Bentley- BMW - Ferrari- Land Rover- Lotus- Maserati
Mini- Porsche- Rolls Royce- Saab- VW - Volvo- MAG Pre-owned
Join our team and work with the best products in the world.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Search engine keywords:
lot porter, lot attendant, service advisor, writer, department, parts counter, sales, valet, Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Sales Lot Porter / Service Lot Porter
Jay Wolfe Toyota- Kansas City, MO
is accepting resumes to hire a full time
Sales Lot Porter / Service Lot Porter
If you want to begin a full time automotive CAREER, with benefits, and want to become a team member at the #1 Toyota dealership in Kansas City, this is your chance! The opportunities at Jay Wolfe Automotive Group are endless.
Must have a current valid driver's license and be able to work on
Our Benefits Include:
$12.00 per hour
Benefits- Medical- Dental- Vision- 401K
Drug Free Work Environment
5 day work week
Jay Wolfe Toyota
9650 NW Prairie View Road
Kansas City, MO 64153
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address and phone number on your resume.
Must have a current, valid driver’s license, clean background and be willing to work in a drug free environment and on Saturdays.
Search engine keywords:
lot porter, lot attendant, service advisor, service writer, service, service department, parts counter, parts department, sales, auto sales, valet, driver, toyota parts, imports, import, parts, parts and service, parts, parts counter, parts representative, CSI, automotive, automobile, car, truck, service, auto, dealer, inventory, vehicles, stock levels, vehicle stock number, RO, repair order, parts catalogue, catalog, parts counter advisor, parts counter associate, parts counter person, counterperson, parts inventory, service & parts, Full time, internet sales, parts driver, Business development, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, auto sales, used auto sales, automotive sales, used automotive sales, automobile sales, used automobile sales, car sales, used car sales, bilingual, after market, trade, professional, sales management, jobs in kansas city, missouri, jobs, customer service jobs, leavenworth, overland park, shawnee, lenexa, desoto, olathe, ottawa, gladstone, smithville, grandview, belton, liberty, independence, raytown, blue springs, lee’s summit, northland, missouri river, clay county, platte county, river market, shawnee mission, waldo, country club district, armordale, sheffield, east bottoms, rosedale, squier park, rosedale, west bottoms, valentine, westport, westside, quality hill, crossroads, argentine, hospital hill, strawberry hill, library district, brookside, hanover heights, university of kansas, avila university, calvary bible college, columbia, devry, kansas city art institute, metropolitan community college, midwestern baptist, national american university, nazarene, pinnacle, rockhurst, university of missouri, university of phoenix, webster university, vatterott college, itt technical, bates county, caldwell, cass, clay, clinton, franklin, jackson, johnson, lafayette, leavenworth, linn, miami, platte, ray, wyandotte
Kansas City, MO 64153
Porter Quick Lane Service Advisor - New Hiring New Location In Porter
Porter Quick Lane Service Advisor - New Hiring New Location In Porter Houston Area Humble, Texas Posted On:November 14, 2017 Service Advisor – Automotive Job Description We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs.
If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now. Job Responsibilities Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress Sell and manage extended warranties Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers Handle minor customer concerns and complaints Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards Compensation Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits: 401K Health Insurance Dental Insurance Disability & Life Insurance Paid holidays Flexible work schedule Randall Reed's World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance: World Class University New hire orientation OJT on the job training Manufacturer's certification processes Soft skills / work process training Established career paths to achieve About Our Dealership Our business is BOOMING Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job Randall Reed's World Class Automotive Group The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships.
Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career. Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill positions. SDL2017
Porter (Metairie & Boutte)
Experienced Fork Lift or Yard Tractor Operator needed for RV Dealership in Boutte.
40 Hours per Week Opportunity (Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm and rotating Sat 9am to 4pm)
Operate Fork Lift or Tractor for Moving Campers
Sales Lot Maintenance
Detailing of Campers and RVs
- Assisting Technicians as
Minimum Job Requirements Include:
Fork Lift Experience
Valid Driver’s License
$8 - $10 DOE
The Porter is responsible for performing various custodial and groundskeeping duties at one or more properties. The purpose of the position is to maintain the curb appeal and physical condition of the property / properties.
- Performs custodial functions as needed and in accordance with established schedules
- Removes snow and ice from the property / properties as needed
- Responsible for maintaining grounds including raking, planting, mulching, trimming, mowing, weeding, watering, etc.
- Assists the Superintendent with work orders as needed
- Carries out the established preventive maintenance plan for the property / properties
- Assists as necessary with apartment turnover work
- Reports any conditions which require outside contractors to the Superintendent or Property Manager immediately
- Reports any emergency conditions to the Superintendent or Property Manager immediately
- Presents self in a professional manner at all times
- Wears the prescribed uniform (including identification card supplied by company) while on duty
- Responsible to respond to emergency conditions from time to time
- Maintains compliance with company training policies
- Other responsibilities as requested by supervisor(s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Experience in custodial or maintenance work
- HS diploma or equivalent
Madison Realty Capital (MRC) is a leading real estate investment management firm based in Manhattan, New York. Through the firm’s vertically integrated structure, MRC has closed in excess of $6.5 billion of real estate debt and equity transactions in the multifamily, retail, office and industrial sectors. The firm was co-founded by Brian Shatz and Joshua Zegen in 2004 to pursue U.S. commercial real estate investment opportunities. Madison aims to provide institutional investors with superior risk-adjusted returns with downside principal protection.
Dent Magic is in need of someone to help us clean cars and deliver them back to our customers after we remove the repair the body damage on them. This is a full time job and pays $11.00 per hour. You can expect a minimum of 40 hours per week. Hours would be Monday through Friday during 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must have a clean driving record (4 points or less on your license).
The job would also include light janitorial duties in and around our facilities.
Dent Magic is an equal opportunity employer.
Maintenance Porter - Driving
Basic Function - This position is involved with facility maintenance duties and customer interface. Previous experience is preferred, but not required in all positions. Individual must be able to perform with minimum supervision. Other duties may include: equipment service and general housekeeping tasks.
* Perform all maintenance and cleaning tasks noted in the checklists and as directed by the facility manager/supervisor to ensure that all dirt, dust, litter and debris is removed from all areas of the facility using brooms, mops, brushes and other hand tools.
* Walk garage daily to note and correct any maintenance problems.
* Sweep and pick up around the entrances and exits to the garage and stairwells as well as clean surface area rails, etc. on all levels, the booth, the office and rest rooms.
* Empty all trashcans in the garage, the booth and the office.
* Paint any and all areas of the facility as directed by the facility manager/supervisor to ensure that all painted surfaces such as poles, signs, doors, walls, curbs, islands, gates, etc. are properly maintained and look neat and clean.
* Replace burned out bulbs.
* Apply oil absorbent to oil spills.
* Submit requests for repairs or maintenance.
* Check conditions of safety items, such as gate arms to ensure clearance bars are secure.
* Check ticket spitters and gates daily for proper operations, ticket supply, accuracy of time on clock and general appearance.
* Provide ticket and record gate counters to the Manager.
* Keep an inventory of janitorial supplies.
* Maintain a garage/lot sweep sheet.
* Operate automatic sweepers, scrubbers, outdoor equipment such as weed eater, lawnmowers or other electrical tools to repair or construct items, as applicable.
* Shovel, plow or blow snow from the entrance or exit ramps and in areas designated by the Facility Manager using shovels, snow blowers and other light duty equipment.
* Report any unknown, observed or suspected violations of company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager in a timely manner.
* Practice the Three Keys to Customer Satisfaction including the Five Customer Service Behaviors to ensure successful customer interactions.
* Assist customers within the facility or as directed by the Facility Manager/Supervisor.
* Resolve customer complaints independently or with the aid of a supervisor.
* Be familiar with all aspects of the operation and cover other duties including cashier, attendant, etc. on an as needed basis.
* Maintain a neat and clean appearance and arrive and remain complete uniform before and during scheduled shifts.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or a combination of experience and education. May require facility maintenance, electrical and or painting experience and or skills training depending on the job assignment and facility.
The individual will only be required to have and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license, with a current address and acceptable driving record, if the individual is expected to be able to drive a company vehicle or drive on company business.
Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be a requirement.
Oral Communication: Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Customer Service: Maintains positive attitude. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure.
Language Ability: Ability to read, write and interpret the English language. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers and to communicate with customers and fellow employees. The employee is frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; stand or walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours). The employee is also frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. In addition, the employee is required to of twist, turn, stretch, and bend on a frequent basis. The employee must be able to lift and move 50 pounds or more regularly. The employee must be able to move in a relatively quick manner. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision and Ability to adjust focus. Ability to withstand working with dust, chemicals and other possible irritants and work in extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, cold, heat).
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Additional InformationHourly Rate: $11.00 per hour
Automotive Porter - Maserati & Alfa Romeo
AUTOMOTIVE PORTER - Maserati & Alfa Romeo of St. Petersburg
(Exp. w/ high-line, premium brands, required)
Brand new, state-of-the-art dealership on Gandy Blvd in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida! Qualified candidates will have automotive experience & join one of the best dealerships in the U.S.! Seeking a jack-of-all trades or handyman for the dealership. Specific duties may vary a bit, the general role of the porter will be to help the manager ensure that all areas of the building and interior waiting areas are clean and presentable to customers.
- Keep the building and grounds clean.
- Clean and restock coffee bar.
- Replace lights bulbs and things of that nature.
- Keep restrooms and waiting areas clean and presentable. Check areas hourly. Restock as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions
- Comprehend information whether electronic or paper-based.
- Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as patience and an eye for detail.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
Enjoy paid training / vacation / sick days. Medical / dental & vision insurance, 401K w/ matching, career advance opportunities, weekly pay & much more! To begin a rewarding career, please submit a resume’ & cover letter today. EOE/DFWP
Hospitality Line Cook Utility Porter Cook
- Ability to assist in both hot and cold plate-ups, and perform any duties set forth by the client quickly and with a hospitable attitude
- Ability to set up event and take down event
- Ability to clear tables of soiled dishes and all scullery quietly and efficiently
- Must be able to handle a station of 18 to 20 table.
- Must be able to carry a wait tray full of soiled dishes 100 feet
Cook/Prep Cook/Line Cook
- Knowledge of proper culinary sanitation practices, including temperature danger zones
- Ability to work quickly while understanding the safety standards in a professional kitchen including correct slicing and dicing techniques
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
Over the past decade, Hospitality Staffing LLC has been committed to building relationships, hiring top-quality staff and providing extraordinary service. Our experienced team is proud to deliver a prompt, efficient and customized service.
Hospitality Staffing LLC offers professional staff for a variety of events and settings including but not limited to executive dining, private parties, weddings, birthdays, and corporate events. To ensure client satisfaction, our staff is sensibly recruited based on qualifications, personality, and passion.
Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network is a private, CARF accredited chemical dependency and rehabilitation treatment facility located in Fresh Meadows, Queens New York. Currently we are seeking to fill a part time position, must be flexible and work weekends and holidays when scheduled.
- Prior experience as a porter/housekeeper
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
1199 SEIU Benefits. All candidates being considered must pass a drug screening and consent to criminal background checks including sexual offender. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!