Die Attaching Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Automated Machine Tender
Job Description This position is responsible for assisting in the manufacture and production of specified products and goods. This position requires a variety of work including, but not limited to packaging, inspection and rework of parts and finished goods.
1. Assists in manufacturing and producing products and goods using automated assembly equipment as directed or explained in related work instructions.
Performs gaging and documentation where applicable. 2. Operates assigned automated equipment including but not limited to supplying the machine with components, unjamming the machine, and packing completed parts 3. Places identification into each container of parts or finished goods unless alternate method has been established 4.
Stops process, isolates suspect material and alerts mechanic, quality assurance, or supervision if problem is found 5. Cleans assigned machine and work area 6. Moves any defective parts or assemblies to specified scrap containers
Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs and records applicable in-process inspections 2. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities: * Must have the ability to work well with one’s hands
Must have the ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program Education & Experience: * High school diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred
Work Schedule: 12 hours shift Mon
Thurs 6:00 pm
6:00 amLeviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job category: Manufacturing / Production / Opera...
Machine Tender Inspector - Morristown Tennessee West End
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Inspection, Quality Control, machine tending. regular housekeeping duties.
Ability to adhere to all safety standards and wear and utilize all personal protective equipment; Ability to perform regular housekeeping and maintain general cleanliness in work area; Ability to move bags of raw materials weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to bend, twist, stand, h ave use of both arms and hands, have uses of both feet and legs, and move for 8 hour shifts. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds repeatedly.
Must have own Steel Toe or Composite Toe shoes. Must complete on-line application using a computer.
Requirements Long term temporary assignment of approximately 9 months.
Highlights Climate controlled, clean manufacturing facility . Located near West Industrial Park Morristown TN . 3 shifts 8 hours long.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Ensure machine is operating at required speed, producing quality product with minimal waste.
Will change paper, glues, inks, as well as unjam machines as necessary. Essential Functions and
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures.
Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards. Utilize lockout/tagout as required, following established policy; ensure guarding is in place at all times. Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
Die Cut Machine Operator (Kama)
Brilliant is a leading commercial printing company headquartered in Exton, PA that delivers superior printed products through advanced technology, premium materials and the highest quality craftsmanship. By blending legacy techniques with cutting edge software, hardware and processes, Brilliant achieves stunning results for the most discerning clients.
The Die Cutting Operator is responsible for the safe set up and operation of the die cutting equipment within the department. The individual ensures conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards. Meets or exceeds production, quality and efficiency requirements at all times.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system.
- Check set up of pins and blankers for new jobs according to customer specifications.
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Perform quality checks prior to sending product to the Finishing department.
- Troubleshoot and maintain die cutting equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Record production data as required (paperwork and on computer system).
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
- Ensure safe and efficient set up and operation of the die cutting equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 3 years of bindery experience
- Ability to measure and read a ruler
- Must be willing to work overtime during peak production needs
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Mechanical ability to effectively perform equipment operation and maintenance
Prior experience operating Die Cutting equipment
Our goal is to be the very best at what we do, and we are looking for someone who wants to help lead the way as we become the industry leader in creative print solutions.
Tool And Die Maker - Experience In Machine Shop Environment Working With 2, 3, And 5 Axis Milling Machines Or Waterjet Machines
The Tool and Die Maker constructs and repairs jigs, fixtures, cutting tools, gauges, or metal dies or molds used in shaping or forming metal or nonmetallic material (e.g., plastic, plaster, rubber, glass). Work typically involves: planning and laying out work according to models, blueprints, drawings, or other written or oral specifications, understanding the working properties of common metals and alloys, selecting appropriate materials, tools, and processes required to complete task, making necessary shop computations, and setting up and operating various machine tools and related equipment. Work for someone in this position also involves using various Tool and Die Maker's hand tools and precision measuring instrument, working to very close tolerances, heat-treating metal parts and finished tools and dies to achieve required qualities, and fitting and assembling parts to prescribed tolerances and allowances.
In general, the Tool and Die Maker's work requires rounded training in machine shop and tool room practice usually acquired through formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience. Basic Qualifications Experience in modifying, editing, and troubleshooting CNC programs in GIBBS CAM software is required Previous experience in machine shop environment working with 2, 3, and 5 axis milling machines or waterjet machines. Laying out work according to models, blueprints, drawings, or other written or oral specifications.
Understand the working properties of common metals and alloys. Select appropriate materials, tools, and processes required to complete tasks. Ability to interpret blueprint drawings.
Formal heat treat training and practical experience is preferred. Experience in tool crib and machine setup operations is preferred. Desired skills Experience in high mix, low volume manufacturing environment.
Experience in rapid prototyping and tool design. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Lexington Kentucky
Job Description MF3820: Machine Tender Who is Stanley Black & Decker? We are the leader in tools, security, and tool storage. We are Stanley Tools. we are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. We are Waterloo Sedalia. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at the airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency, we help you organize your life. No matter where you live., what car you drive, what stores you shop at , or what building you work in , you can guarantee we had a hand in making it work. This position is for the hours of 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM please apply on line.
Position Summary The Machine Tender positionoperates automatic production machines and equipment that machine, stamp, weld or form production parts, according to specifications and machine operating instructions.
Essential Functions * Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
Operators shall be completely capable of controlling the required dimensions by use of such jigs and fixtures as furnished.
Performs automated machine operations, material supply fulfillmentalong with satisfactory performance requirements.
Capable of performing said operations to close tolerances and shall inspect the parts for conformity to quality standards as established for the department as a whole. Inspection is to include component defects and operation of all working parts.
The Machine Tendershall be capable of working from drawings and/or blueprints and possess the necessary knowledge of measuring instruments needed.
Take an active role in caring for the equipment to prevent breakdowns and defects and help increase overall equipment efficiency through 6S, TPM (total productive maintenance), and other Lean Manufacturing initiatives directed by the Sedalia site.
Additional responsibilities include good housekeeping and other assignments as directed by the Supervisor.
The Machine Tender shall be able to work overtime as requested and posted by management.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 52086BR
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
Die Bonding/ Wire Bonder Machine Technician -77057
Be responsible for operating complex electronic machinery and overseeing production equipment for the LED manufacturing process. Ensure quality of production pieces and must follow written instructions for LED assembly processes to prevent material waste.
Follow the SOP for testing, calibrating and line maintenance. Work well with other employees to achieve production goals within given time-frames, and also work independently with minimal supervision. Work in a clean room environment.
Follow strict safety regulations, help correct malfunctions, and work with production software. Follow SOP schedules to maintain consistent production. Familiarity with automated bonders and SMT is a plus but not a requirement.
Inspect and test finished LED products for quality. Load proper parts into machine. Adjust, set up, and operate machines per job order.
Monitor product through entire manufacturing process. PCB assembly experience is a plus but not required. Basic computer knowledge is required (MS Word/Excel is a plus). Candidates must pass drug screen and background check.
Bobst Die Cutter Machine Operator
We are seeking a Bobst Die Cutter Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- clean and lubricate cutting or slicing machine to maintain to equipment in a working order.
- Measure cut scored materials for conformity using tape measure
- Adjust machine controls to positon and align as needed
- select and install machine components , such as cutting dies and templates
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous Die Cutting Machine Operator , 1 year or more
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Die Cut Machine Operator
Die Cut Machine Operator
Madden Industrial Craftsmen is seeking an experienced die cut machine operator for a paper product manufacturer, including wrapping paper and specialty cardboard boxes, in Portland, Oregon.
Responsibilities of the Die Cutter:
• o Operation and maintenance of die cutting machinery to cut, crease, and score a variety of paper and cardboard materials.
• o Installation of cutting and stripping dies.
• o Assist lead and senior staff as required to meet goals of the team.
• o Quality checks on dimensions, print registration, and material test.
• o Assist with design and diemakers about die layout, verifies all paperwork for new orders is complete, check for correctness of new dies.
• o Notify lead of equipment problems and parts/tools needed.
• o Feeding of sheets or unloading of product for all die cutting equipment.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
• o 5 years press experience
• o Knowledge of basic machinery and maintenance techniques.
• o Ability to lift 50 pounds
• o Ability to read, understand, and fill out work orders
• o Ability to work safely by yourself or as part of a team with knowledge of lockout/tagout
Compensation of the Machine Operator:
• o $18-20 DOE
• o Medical insurance
• o 401k w/ match
This position is 90 days temp to hire.
Specialties: Project Managers, Carpenters, Machinists, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance/Millwrights, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Drafters, Groundskeeper, Designers, Building Maintenance and Heavy Industrial.
Die Cutter Machine Operator - 1St Shift
The Leslie Company is a national manufacturer of Binders, Index Tabs, Presentation Folders, Calendars and more! We have been located in Olathe, KS since 1977. We are seeking a Die Cutter Machine Operator to join our 1st shift team!
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Set up, register, run job according to work order.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the equipment.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Check completed work for accuracy and quality.
- Individual will need to have the ability to cross-train on various bindery/printing equipment.
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in bindery, printing, die cutting, folding/gluing, equipment operation strongly recommended.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer and excellent salary plus bonuses. Our benefit package includes paid health insurance, 401(K) matching program, paid vacation and sick time.
keywords: printing, bindery, press, machine operator, equipment operator, cutter operator, die cutter operator, slitter-sheeter,
Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 100 staff members.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!