Die Casting Machine Setter Job Description Sample
Tool & Die Maker Die Casting
To maintain and troubleshoot dies in-house to produce a quality product in a safe manner.
Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthful workplace and keeping tooling maintained to produce quality products. Also responsible for continuous improvement of tooling, housekeeping, making informed decisions, and having tooling ready for production runs.
1)Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies.
2)Understand and promote companies.
3)Maintain dies and other tooling to produce quality parts to improve processes to increase productivity
4)Tig & Mig welding and hand working parts of dies (heat treat of materials)
5)Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on all tooling and fills out the pm sheet and keep PM schedules up to date.
6)Operates a variety of small machines, tools and equipment.
7)Verifies conformance of machined or repaired dies to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments.
8)Troubleshoots for problems during production.
9)Modifies dies and tooling to conform to engineering changes.
10)Tryout of new die sets and tooling.
11)Sound understanding and knowledge of die work/operations
12)Sound understanding and machine knowledge, able to run all tool room equipment including measuring instruments
13)Sound understanding and knowledge of Die Casting Operations and Quality procedures
14)Assist in determining spare parts requirements
15)Maintain accurate documentation
16) Train operators and new employees
17) Recommend modifications to existing equipment
18) Establish and maintain communication with other team members and support departments
19) Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes
20) Ensure quality product and know quality procedures
21) Perform die changes
22) Perform troubleshoot of tooling (in or out of the presses)
23) Work to blueprints, CAD data, sketches, and verbal instructions
24) Efficiently perform Lock out/Tag out Procedures
25) Promotes good housekeeping (5S)
26) Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Education
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required: 2-year from a technical college or minimum 5 years experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing facility
OTHER: Journeyman certification is preferred: general knowledge of troubleshooting, materials and methods, machines and tools, and practical application of engineering science. Computer knowledge and CNC or EDM and Tig welding, but not required; CAD/Blueprint reading and shop math; die building experience is a plus, but not necessary. Basic knowledge in automation.
Minimum of 4 years experience - Tool & Die background in a manufacturing environment; journeyman experience preferred, job shop, hands on; Die Casting background. Welding experience, die construction, basic machining (milling, grinding, turning), sharpening cutting edges, reworking form steels, tig welding, mig welding, arc weld
Skills and Competencies
•Ability to use all tool room equipment and measuring tools
•Ability to work unsupervised and make quick decisions
•Must have good organizational and problem-solving skills
•Ability to problem solve and troubleshooting in Press
•Understanding of draw and trim operations and functions
•Proven ability in aluminum trim die setup including steel entry standards and trap points
•Ability to weld and restore tooling to original condition
•Trouble shooting surface quality issues and implementing corrections, stoning, highlighting and perform changes to meet customer expectations in tooling.
•Must be willing to work extended or flexible hours as needed
•Must possess knowledge of casting processes
•Willingness to adapt to change and learn
Die Maintenance Technician - Die Casting
Company Introduction Kamtek is a Tier 1, automotive manufacturing supplier that specializes in Metal Stamping and Assembly for Mercedes, Volkswagon, Kia and Hyundai. As a local distributor and supplier, Kamtek’s market segmentation to Cosma International, (a division of MAGNA INTERNATIONAL) provides a “state-of-the-art” product that utilizes the most technologically advanced Pressing processes in order to maintain a competitive advantage to other OEM’s within the market. Our company’s culture of team spirit & mutual respect with a focus on fair treatment helps us to embrace our multi-cultural affiliation with Magna International, and supports our mission through process efficiency and competitive product pricing. Furthermore, the culture at Kamtek focuses on Job Security, with employees being given the opportunity for continuous training, advancement within the skill/trade, and potential for growth within our safe work environment. We offer Employee Equity and Profit Participation programs which increase our employees’ ownership within the company. Kamtek, part of Cosma International and a division of Magna International, represents the the most diversified automotive supplier in the world. We design, develop and manufacture automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineer and assemble complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of cars and light trucks in our three geographic segments
- North America, Europe, and Rest of World (primarily Asia, South America and Africa). Our capabilities include the design, engineering, testing and manufacture of automotive interior systems; seating systems; closure systems; metal body & chassis systems; mirror systems; exterior systems; roof systems; electronic systems; powertrain systems as well as complete vehicle engineering and assembly. We have a global presence in order to support our customers on a worldwide basis, consisting of 136,000 employees in 319 manufacturing operations and 85 product development, engineering and sales centers in 29 countries on four continents as of Q2 2015. ##### Job Introduction To maintain and troubleshoot dies in-house to produce a quality product in a safe manner.
Major Responsibilities Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthful workplace and keeping tooling maintained to produce quality products
. Also responsible for continuous improvement of tooling, housekeeping, making informed decisions, and having tooling ready for production runs. 1)Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies. 2)Understand and promote Magna’s philosophies (Magna Operational Principles, Corporate Constitution and Employee’s Charter). 3)Maintain dies and other tooling to produce quality parts to improve processes to increase productivity 4)Tig & Mig welding and hand working parts of dies (heat treat of materials) 5)Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on all tooling and fills out the pm sheet and keep PM schedules up to date. 6)Operates a variety of small machines, tools and equipment. 7)Verifies conformance of machined or repaired dies to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments. 8)Troubleshoots for problems during production. 9)Modifies dies and tooling to conform to engineering changes. 10)Tryout of new die sets and tooling. 11)Sound understanding and knowledge of die work/operations 12)Sound understanding and machine knowledge, able to run all tool room equipment including measuring instruments 13)Sound understanding and knowledge of Die Casting Operations and Quality procedures 14)Assist in determining spare parts requirements 15)Maintain accurate documentation 16) Train operators and new employees 17) Recommend modifications to existing equipment 18) Establish and maintain communication with other team members and support departments 19) Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes 20) Ensure quality product and know quality procedures 21) Perform die changes 22) Perform troubleshoot of tooling (in or out of the presses) 23) Work to blueprints, CAD data, sketches, and verbal instructions 24) Efficiently perform Lock out/Tag out Procedures 25) Promotes good housekeeping (5S) 26) Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Education EDUCATION:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required: 2-year from a technical college or minimum 5 years experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing facility TECHNICAL TRAINING: OTHER: Journeyman certification is preferred: general knowledge of troubleshooting, materials and methods, machines and tools, and practical application of engineering science. Computer knowledge and CNC or EDM and Tig welding, but not required; CAD/Blueprint reading and shop math; die building experience is a plus, but not necessary. Basic knowledge in automation.
Work Experience Minimum of
4 years experience
- Tool & Die background in a manufacturing environment; journeyman experience preferred, job shop, hands on; Die Casting background. Welding experience, die construction, basic machining (milling, grinding, turning), sharpening cutting edges, reworking form steels, tig welding, mig welding, arc weld
Skills and Competencies
Ability to use all tool room equipment and measuring tools
Ability to work unsupervised and make quick decisions
Must have good organizational and problem-solving skills
Ability to problem solve and troubleshooting in Press
Understanding of draw and trim operations and functions
Proven ability in aluminum trim die setup including steel entry standards and trap points
Ability to weld and restore tooling to original condition
Trouble shooting surface quality issues and implementing corrections, stoning, highlighting and perform changes to meet customer expectations in tooling.
Must be willing to work extended or flexible hours as needed
Must possess knowledge of casting processes
Willingness to adapt to change and learn
Work Environment Some of the physical demands of this position include lifting in excess of
40 pounds. Moving tool boxes around, and lifting and standing for extended periods of time. Group: Cosma International
Job Type:* Regular
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with a world class manufacturer in Detroit Lakes MN, is currently interviewing for Machine Operators on 2nd shift. Work Monday through Thursday from 5:45 am to 4:15 pm, and enjoy a 3 day weekend! Compensation is $13 per hour.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure a safe work for self and others
- Run manual machine or hand tools
- Basic computer knowledge, ability to make appropriate changes to the machine to maintain quality parts
- Inspect parts and be able to recognize defects and non-conformities
- Complete reports and all necessary paper work for the job
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- Standing for entire shift with breaks
- Must be able to read measuring instruments
- Able to follow directions
To apply for the Machine Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Machine Operator position, please call or text our Perham office directly at or email .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android
Process Engineer - Die Casting
This position requires automotive manufacturing Die Casting experience and permanent United States citizenship.
Please download your detailed resume to your application and include your personal email address in the Cover Letter section of the application. Please review your information to ensure you are attaching a detailed resume to show your experience and qualifications.
The Process Engineer develops, coordinates, and implements manufacturing processes, procedures, and techniques including process improvement activities to improve overall efficiency, product quality, productivity, and profitability in accordance with company and customer requirements. Controls programing knowledge to modify and develop better process on production systems.
Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for the assigned department, including capital and expense plans and equipment utilization studies.
- Prepare and review feasibility of capital appropriation requests for equipment, tools, new facilities and refurbishment of existing facilities. Negotiate and evaluate equipment cost reductions with equipment supplier.
- Includes planning for new equipment, jigs and fixtures, developing specifications, obtaining quotes, purchasing and assisting with the installation by in-house or outside personnel.
- Prepare and update plant layout/process flow as needed for new equipment, new/modified processes and new/revised products, using both manual and automated drafting techniques.
- Set up of equipment, train manufacturing, maintenance staff, and hand over completed process to manufacturing teams.
- Direct plant side activities in conjunction with corporate PE department for new equipment.
- Communicate project status to other departments and manufacturing plants.
- Perform defect reduction investigations making recommendations for equipment modifications, trailing and qualifications.
- Create, modify, and review process control details relating to new products or product design changes.
- Complete test runs, adjustments, safety checks and capability studies for new/revised equipment, products and processes required by company quality and safety standards.
- Test cost reduction ideas to ensure no compromises are made in product/process quality, safety or workability - develop countermeasures if necessary.
- Evaluate and analyze costs and techniques of new concepts or applications for manufacturing processes and present relevant data to management for further study.
- Establish preventive maintenance items and frequency.
- Guide and direct implementation of kaizen and cost reduction improvements.
- Provides technical support to all departments to implement improvements, installations and repairs to ensure safety guidelines and ergonomic principles are observed.
- Maintains specified records, files and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of automotive manufacturing experience in Die Casting required.
- Must be a permanent United States citizen - our client will not provide sponsorship.
- Extensive experience with robotics tuning, electrical and PLC trouble-shooting.
- Controls Knowledge- Yaskawa Motoman, Fanuc Robots- Jog robot modify weld program
- Allen Bradley Logix 5000- Understand logic, trouble shoot and write logic small to medium project.
- Atlas Copco Understanding of torque theory and some knowledge of Power Focus Torque tools
- Fronius, Motoweld and WTC weld controller working knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Ark-Spot welding, weld schedules, weld maps
- Able to read component, assembly, and equipment drawings.
- Proven technical competence in applicable major subsystem (i.e. seats, door trim).
- Basic understanding of the industrial equipment and manufacturing processes relating to automotive interiors.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the principles and theories of manufacturing and industrial engineering.
- Must have an understanding of ergonomic principles and company safety procedures, regulations and requirements.
- Must know the requirements and procedures for the start up and introduction of new products into the manufacturing process.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of automotive plants and processes/principles, company products, trade terminology, manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment, and machine operation.
- Able to work in a fast paced, multicultural work environment.
- Strong organization, planning, scheduling, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multitask and facilitate problem solving and resolution.
- Active listener with effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work and utilize resources and tools in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to function both independently and with good judgment in a team environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to support production on all shifts during new product launch.
- Ability to collect and organize data in an orderly fashion so that it can be accessed and used for future programs.
- Must be able to compile information and report that information to the appropriate people in the organization in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Solid working knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Lotus Notes/Outlook, Internet, etc.).
Salary $60,000 - $72,000 a year
Die Casting Maintenance Tech
Seeking Die Castings Maintenance Technician
Qualified individual must have knowledge of die casting tooling and manufacturing.
- Maintain and troubleshooting of die casting
- Responsible for incoming tooling launches and tooling inventory
- Responsible for die/mold preparation and keep up with casting requirements
- Able to run all tool room equipment including measuring instruments, cranes, hi-lo (forklift) vehicles,
- Prepare and maintain the die cast spray concentration correctly on a daily basis to support casting operations
- Work with production and quality to control and trouble shoot the tooling (die cast and trim-saw fixturing) to produce high quality castings and resolve quality and/or die cast problems
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret blue prints containing geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Assist in D.O.E’s to generate continuous improvement in manufacturing and quality of die cast product
- Report needs for corrective/preventative action to the director of process control and /or the director of quality assurance.
- Support and participate in all quality systems, Continuous Improvement and 5S functions
- Also perform other work related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and management
· Must be able to withstand hot temperatures
· Accountability and Confident
· Able to train and coach
· Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
· Possess basic math skills
· Visual inspection capabilities
· Good verbal and written skills
· Cutting tool experience – knowledge or experience with cutting tools, drills, taps end mills and machine tool accessories
Our Focus: Because manufacturing is all we do, we have the screening and testing tools
that assist us in placing you at the right position for your skills and experience.
Die Casting Tech.
High Pressure Die Cast Tech to work day shift. Provide direct assistance to die cast manager. Die cast sampling and production experience. Installation, set-up, operate, maintenance of die cast equipment, furnaces, trim, robot, cranes and various tool room equipment. Strong working knowledge of die cast processes. Basic knowledge of hydraulics, Basic knowledge of die setting.
THIS IS A DAY SHIFT POSITION.
Day shift hours hours are 6:00 AM-5:30 PM
Typical work week 55-60 hours.
Die Setter Apprentice
Assist with set up and maintenance of mechanical and hydraulic presses used for the powdered metal operations of compacting and sizing. Must learn to use the proper dies, tools and automation required and make all necessary adjustments, to ensure that quality parts are being produced at designated production levels.
- Become proficient in setup and maintain correct adjustments on several presses
- Demonstrate continued knowledge growth with abilities to use of proper tools and dies are placed into the press
- Assist with performing visual inspection of parts for cracks and chips several times during the shift
- Become proficient with setup in a timely manner
- Have ability to communicate with shift supervisors, machine operators and quality department, changes / adjustments made to the presses
- Maintain and clean tools and tool crib
- Attend meetings and training classes when needed
- Any other duties assigned by the Shift Supervisor or Engineering
- Actively participate in GKN continuous improvement efforts as they relate to quality, safety, 5S, environmental and production efficiency
- Any other duties assigned as necessary
GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and componentsfor most of the worlds leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers.We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do.GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
GKN Sinter Metals is the worlds leading supplier of metal powder precision components. Our global production and sales network employs approximately 6,000 associates in more than 30 facilities on five continents. With a history dating back to the 1930s, today we have production sites in Germany, Italy, South Africa, India, China, Brazil, Canada and the USA.
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Die Setter - Mold Repair
The set up skilled technician supports the production operations in a molding facility that specializes in interior and exterior trim for the automotive industry.
- Installs Molds and makes all necessary hook-ups, settings and adjustments in accordance with the process documentation.
- Cycles machine to ensure proper operation.
- Mold Changes
- All tasks incorporated with material changes
- Clean, polish and repair molds as needed.
- Physically able to perform all duties and functions of the position
- High School education or equivalent
- Experience and familiarity with all molding machines and equipment
- Quality standards
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Obtain a Hi-Lo license and operate safely - Safety is our number one priority.
Plant Manager - Automotive Die Casting
Description Shiloh Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLO) is a leading global supplier of lightweighting, noise and vibration solutions to the automotive, commercial vehicle and industrial markets, capable of delivering solutions in aluminum, magnesium, steel and high strength steel alloys for original equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
Headquartered in Valley City, Ohio; Shiloh has nearly 3,100 dedicated employees with 28 locations for operations, sales and technical centers throughout Asia, Europe and North America. Visit www.shiloh.com for more information.
The Plant Manager is responsible for providing leadership in order to achieve the required operating results and corporate initiatives.
In addition, the Plant Manager is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of quality and delivery to accomplish manufacturing objectives and to satisfy customer expectations. Essential Duties and
Accountable for Safety and Environmental Culture and systems throughout the plant.
Work together with Director of Operations to drive optimum Safety, Quality and Delivery results and expectations. Complete Plant Manager Standard Work and all deliverables of the Plant Owns plant P/L budget development and implementation Ensures SPS is implemented across all functional areas per standard Optimize extended value stream KPI performance Coach and mentor his/her staff Drive the identification, selection, and prioritization of projects with an emphasis on those that have breakthrough potential Train Value Stream Managers and his/her staff on the application of SPS tools and appropriate project planning to improve processes and eliminate waste. Audit the SPS system in all value streams on a regular basis Accountable for project executions from inception to completion, including communication of results and verification.
Develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of Shiloh. Based on sales forecasts, complete long-range planning of required man hours, capacity, materials availability, tooling, and available floor space. Accountable for customer, quality and or safety related audits, including meeting/exceeding environmental standards Supervisory Responsibilities Must be able to lead large teams and many direct reports Minimum Requirements Education and/or Experience Minimum of Bachelor's level degree in Engineering or related technical field and minimum of ten (10) years business experience in Supply Chain and/or leading Operations functions.
Minimum eight (8) years of leadership experience at either supervisory or managerial level, preferably in automotive related industry. Must have developed and managed to an operational budget Must have experience in product launch(s) or demonstrated high-level project management leadership role(s). Skills and Abilities Must have demonstrated ability to create and lead teams, and drive change for implementation of SPS. Demonstrated continuous improvement and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of Toyota Production System/Lean Certification is preferred, however, not required. Must have demonstrated computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Must be able to perform administrative duties as requested Lead TS or ISO audit responsibility preferred Must be able to travel up to 25% Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations Green belt certification preferred Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; be able to handle and/or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to communicate.
The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb or balance; bend, kneel, squat, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, but in certain situations may be required to lift up to 50 pounds or more. Vision abilities required by this job are the same as required for a driver's license in the state in which the person lives, and will be demonstrated by maintaining that license.
Work Environment While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The employee is required to wear the protective clothing and equipment designated in work instruction procedures. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.
All job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.
All job functions are subject to modification. Shiloh Industries does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to any member within Shiloh Industries will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever.
Only members of our Talent Acquisition Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. SDL2017
Die Setter (1St Shift)
Our client, a designer and high volume manufacturer of electromechanical devices with a product portfolio that consists of fuel components for gas & diesel engines, clutch coils, hydraulic coils, solenoids, and a diverse range of electromechanical engineered devices is looking to add a Die Setter to their team. This is a first shift position, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday – Friday. The rate of pay for this position will be based on experience. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. The right candidate will be direct hired after 520 works hours.
This position requires working in a fast-paced, high volume injection molding environment on the production floor. Responsibilities will include troubleshooting injection molding issues, identifying opportunities for improvement, monitoring and adjusting processes and automation equipment, mold sampling, visual inspections, starting up and troubleshooting automated and assembly equipment, and training others on machines.
· Set up and adjust injection molding equipment. Set up correct machine program and clamp parameters.
· Clean mold vents and pins, outer surface of mold, and press under mold operating area.
· Ensure proper set up of secondary equipment and proper installation of work platforms when required.
· Perform ordinary equipment lubrication, change hoses, tighten clamps and check for leaks.
· Obtain specified mold and other necessary material for indicated machine.
· Lift specified die sections into machine using forklift and bolt into place.
· Participate in Lean events and initiatives to support a culture of continuous improvement.
· Ensure all equipment/machine lockout procedures are followed.
· Maintain 5S practices and safe working conditions.
· Responsible for any other special projects as assigned.
· Excellent communication skills and attendance record.
· Willingness to work on any shift as needed.
· Experience setting molds, performing cold starts of injection molding machines and automation equipment.
· Work in a fast-paced, high volume injection molding environment on the production floor.
· Understand the established cosmetic and dimensional requirements for the part being produced.
· High School diploma or GED and 1 year of experience in similar environment.
· Forklift and overhead crane experience.
· Mechanical and mathematics aptitude.
· Strongly prefer experience with various molding equipment, hot runner systems in the automotive environment.
· Ability to read and understand measurements and leveling devices.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Paid holidays
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration OR complete a full application on our website: www.cornerstone-staffing.comD
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!