Die Presser Job Description Sample
We are seeking for a Reliable,Friendly, Team player and Hard Worker. Will Train.
We are open Monday- Friday 7-6:00pm Saturdays 8-5:00pm
Job Title: Shirt Presser
Delivers exceptional customer service by presenting a knowledgeable professional image to our customers. Meets the standards for service, production, and cleanliness; supporting the production where ever possible through cross training.
To be considered for the position, you must fill out an application at one of the following locations:
786 W. Bullard Ave Fresno 93704
1071 E. Champlain Dr. Fresno 93720
*Kings Canyon/ Clovis
5627 E. Kingscanyon #103 Fresno 93727
1865 E. Herndon Ave Ste R clovis 93611 (Next to Tokyo Steakhouse)
7089 N. Marks Ave # 107 Fresno 93711
1187 N. Willow Ave # 105 Clovis 93611
7718 N. First St Fresno 93720
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and prior driving record.
- Can recognize numbers and perform basic math skills.
After 3 months of employment, employee is eligible for medical benefits
Press Tool & Die Technician- 2Nd Shift
Die Cast Utility 1St Shift
Buyer I-Bare Die Vendors
SCOPE: Responsible for the negotiation and placement of purchase orders for goods and services consistent with company cost, quality, and delivery objectives.
1. Place authorized purchase order requisitions with approved vendors.
2. Qualifies/Recommend vendors to be included on “Approved Vendor List.”
3. Maintain the flow of information from purchase order expedites/follow-up to the requesting department.
4. Negotiate delivery schedules with vendors for all purchased items.
5. Negotiates in the resolution of rejected materials and any financial adjustments.
6. Responsible for tracking open orders with Micross vendors.
7. Responsible for maintaining, planning and tracking products through incoming.
8. Provide manager with strategic plans, which enhance and maintain vendor rating.
9. Track on-time deliveries from suppliers
10. Run weekly open-order reports
11. Responsible for tracking inventory on-hand versus on order
12. Responsible for tracking inventory balance for obsolete material
13. Coordinate with supply chain team on pricing discrepancies or special order items.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
2. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
3. Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Degree from a fully accredited college or university in a related field or at least three years applicable experience
Minimum of two to five years’ experience in materials related field, preferably electronics as a Buyer or equivalent
1. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
2. Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance as defined by the Micross Attendance Policy.
3. Ability to meet production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards.
4. Ability to work overtime as needed.
5. Ability to perform basic mathematic calculations.
6. Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
7. Ability and training to perform data entry.
8. Ability to learn and use inventory tracking and order software
9. Skill working with word processing software, spreadsheets and databases
10. Ability to work in a team environment with all levels of staff
11. Ability to work professionally with outside source vendors
Personal Protective Equipment:
Corrugator Die Cut Operator - St Louis, MO
Projektmanager (M/W/D) Für Die Technische Planung Von Logistikzentren
Tool & Die Maker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!