Digitizer Operator Job Description Sample
Clinical Trial Protocol Extractor / Digitizer
SignalPath is designing the next generation of software for clinical research sites and those managing site networks. Our mission is to enhance clinical research by dramatically improving the ease and efficiency of trial execution. SignalPath is looking for motivated individuals who are excited about changing the world of clinical research and healthcare.
Are you experienced in or curious about life science technology? Is it important to you to hold yourself to high standards? If so, SignalPath might have the perfect job for you.
You will join an interdependent, fun, engaged organization that is focused on delivering high-quality technology solutions for our clients. This job offers flexibility of hours and the ability to work from home/remotely. The right individual will be responsible for:
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently read through a protocol in a clinical research specialty and extract pertinent data elements into the SignalPath system.
- Review clinical trial amendments or updated protocol versions and update documents and/or the system based on any pertinent changes
- Review data that was abstracted from a protocol for accuracy
- Learn processes and programs that are specific to SignalPath
- Participate in and encourage a collegial, helpful, results-driven working environment.
- Prefer: RN, BSN, BA, BS or equivalent degree healthcare experience
- Independently execute quality work with a minimum availability of 10 hours per week
- Must be comfortable with technology including Google Suite and not require training on these applications
- Must be comfortable reviewing clinical research trial protocols and have a thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations), preferably as a coordinator.
- Must be process driven, possess strong communication skills, and careful attention to detail.
Flexible work schedule
HP Digital Press Operator
The Digital Press Operator sets up equipment, runs jobs, performs quality control and performs regular and preventative maintenance on the digital press. The digital press operator uses their proficiency in material profiling and color management to produce printed materials on a variety of substrates. The operator also keeps inventory readily stocked and will have numerous printing projects going at the same time.
- Reviews job tickets and determines how to run the job
- Prepares press for operation and direct feeder on required setup and adjustments
- Matches the digital job proof to an accurate sample
- Completes the signoff process by receiving approval with a supervisor or customer
- Runs jobs following order specifications
- Ensures print quality and make all required adjustments
- Examines specifications, including layouts and identifies printing and material issues early to ensure the highest quality output
- Possesses the ability to understand artwork/computer file requirements as related to the print request
- Monitors machine operation, and makes adjustments as necessary to ensure proper operation
- Completes print requests according to planned deadlines
- Performs regular and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoots technical problems with equipment. Maintains logs of previous problems to better program the machine for future use.
- Orders and maintains accurate inventory of needed supplies including ink cartridges, paper, labels or other components.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree in Graphic Arts, A PLUS
- 2 years experience operating multi-color offset press and/or previous experience in UV sheet fed pressroom with synthetic substrates
- Experience with HP 11000, 10000, and FB7600 and Inca, Durst and VuTek Digital Presses, A PLUS.
- Strong computer skills and experience handling print ready files
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Photoshop, illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of pre-press and post-production processes and digital equipment capabilities and substrates
- Proficient in reading, speaking, writing and understanding the English Language
- Knowledge of lithography and commercial printing procedures
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to distinguish colors and lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Good mechanical aptitude required – you will be taught to operate and maintain the Digital press
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Relationship Management Skills to liaise with design team
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
Line Operator Hourly - Operatives (Semi-Skilled)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: If you have difficulty applying on line please call 920-324-4741
Operates and adjust compacting presses, automation and furnace.
Operates steam and temper furnaces, cryo units and oil impregnation units.
Performs visual and dimensional inspection at the compacting, sintering and steam / temper operations by performing the following: Reads routers, and production schedules for product specifications such as: dimensions, tolerance, and number of parts to be processed and when.
Records information for inspection and production using various form, logs, and computer systems.
Monitors product for product specifications using but not limited to the following types of inspection equipment: micrometer, digital indicators, scales, hardness tester, optical comparators, digital controllers, flow gages, and visual aids.
Verifies equipment including but not limited to proper press settings, feeds and speeds, temperatures, cycle times, pressure settings and other controls are in conformance to specification by using established standards.
Ability to start shut down, operate and adjust compacting presses.
Loads, unloads and operate furnaces, monitors automation in front and back of furnaces. Operates overhead hoists, and hand jacks. Troubleshoots and performs appropriate maintenance of the equipment by observation and general cleaning.
Digital Press Operator II
Work at AEG
Digital Press Operator II
Based in Denver, Colorado, Sign Language XL is one of the leading large format digital printing companies in the world, delivering vibrant color and brilliant images at any scale and on virtually any substrate. Sign Language XL's advanced fleet of VUTEK, Matan and HP digital printers produce outstanding customized signage solutions for outdoor advertising, sponsor activation, retail POP and event graphics. The company also offers their clients artwork and design capabilities as well as installation services
The Digital Press Operator II is responsible for loading and processing of files on the press machines to process multiple prints on various substrates. Must coordinate with the production team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet the deadline changes and updates. The Digital Press Operator will coordinate workload schedule to meet customer time frame requirements while achieving optimum productivity. Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output while also supporting operations as needed
Perform file preparation activities using RIP software.
Perform equipment and shop maintenance activities, troubleshoot minor mechanical issues and perform printer calibrations as needed. Properly troubleshoot press issues and submit a "Service Call" when repairs are out of our training realm.
Properly setting up/imposing various types of print jobs. Ensure job tickets are 100% accurate based on information provided in the company software Properly load/unload the required substrate in designated presses. Check print output for quality (color, registration, press flaws, etc.).
Determine possible issues with files before printing job and communicate with pre-press department with any concerns. Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications and external defects. Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors and color sequences.
Manage the print queue in an effective and timely manner ensuring that print jobs are handled based on current priorities. Notify relevant Managers of disruptions to normal work flow; e.g., of last minute Priority jobs, equipment downtime, etc.
Clean and maintain equipment/ work area to following maintenance procedures. Monitor assigned machine adjusting speed, temperature, ink flow and positions of products to ensure machine is maintaining the proper registration and/or proper cut and scoring specifications.
Help Monitor and manage inventory of supplies. Order and Stock supplies as instructed by supervisor
Interface with the Customer Service team, designers and/or the customer to ensure a complete understanding of work order. Coordinate with Customer Service and/or Pre-press regarding any job discrepancies.
Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
Act as SME on equipment and train other employees needed
A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
A minimum of 4-6 years of work experience with 4-5 plus years of print production experience
Operate at least two pieces of equipment
Familiarity with handling digital files
Strong interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Adobe production software (Photoshop/Illustrator), and other tools. Intermediate knowledge of RIP software and processes required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good mathematical skills
Good understanding of digital printing, preferably large format
Frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. Standing for prolonged periods of time.
Effective multitasking skills required. Able to effectively plan and coordinate, on short notice, the printing of any RUSH jobs that hit the print queue.
Ensure all workspaces assigned to the Press Department are clean at all times. This includes print desks, presses, floors, and computer desk tops.
Must be able to work extended hours as needed to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
JOB CODE: 10353928
JOB LOCATION: Charleston, South Carolina
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. (Charleston Region) is now*contingent offers for employment" for position of Drafter/CAD Operator. The Drafter/CAD Operator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements: Provide drafting and illustrating support for 2-D and 3-D models and drawings within Solidworks, AutoCAD, and Creo products.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience drafting/illustrating in the electronics field, to include: computerized drafting applications, 3D Modeling, digital imaging techniques, use of AutoCAD, Solidworks, planning and preparing graphic presentations of complex items. Experience with DoD processes and procedures.
- Experience with MRAP program is a plus
- Associate’s degree from a school in drafting or illustration preferred (two years experience required); OR,
- High School diploma or GED with four years experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Information Operator - Flat Rate
University of Colo Hospital
PRN (FTE must be 0)
- All Shifts/Combo of Shifts
Scheduled Days & Hours:
Sat. Sun. 3pm
9pm. Tue. 5p
Information Operator PRN
Information Operator is responsible for facilitating the exchange of information between the hospital and the public, and between departments within the hospital. This position serves both University of Colorado Hospital and the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center.
This is a PRN, hourly position based on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado. Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 3:00
- 9:00 pm and Tuesday 5:00-9:00 pm. Hours may vary.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Regular attendance, as outlined in the Attendance and Absenteeism Policy, is an essential function of this position.
Answers all incoming calls to the switchboard with the appropriate greeting in a professional, timely and proficient manner for the University of Colorado Hospital and the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center.
Utilizes Web-Based Physician On-Call application to disseminate information throughout the hospital, as well as facilitating on call schedule revisions.
Executes all emergency procedures accurately in a calm, professional manner.
Provides for digital paging as requested according to department policy.
Maintains the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when answering all calls to the switchboard, and when providing for all switchboard services.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of related experience
- 2 years of relevant experience
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Computer Operator II (Transportation)
Work is characterized by the following:
- Studies operating instructions to determine equipment setup needed. Loads equipment with required items (tapes, cards, paper, etc.)
- Switches necessary auxiliary equipment into system
- Diagnoses and corrects equipment malfunctions
- Reviews error messages and makes corrections during operation or refers problems
- Maintains operating record
The Computer Operator II processes scheduled routines that present few difficult operating problems (e.g., infrequent or easily resolved error conditions). In response to computer output instructions or error conditions, this worker applies standard operating or corrective procedure, refers problems that do not respond to preplanned procedure, and may serve as an assistant operator, working under general supervision.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Receive, review, and analyze individual, family, and group passenger movement requests; select movement mode as to priority, origin, destination, and customer needs.
- Prepare, review for accuracy, confirm and issue travel documents to customer.
- Establish and maintain file copy and supporting authorization documentation.
- Submit all documentation to the Contracting Officer for approval; then forward to the appropriate Government Agency.
- Process port call requests for deployment orders.
- Book reservations using GATES.
- Change or cancel port call reservations due to order changes or customer requirements.
- Must have knowledge of applicable regulations, ie., JTR, DTR and other government regulations and requirements.
- Perform regular office maintenance and duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Six months actual and related experience
- Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment desired
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Print Production Operator - Manufacturing
Job Number: 1942500BR
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 033 : CPCs
Address Line 1: 4065 W. Mesa Vista Avenue
Address Line 2: Ste A
City: Las Vegas
Zip Code: 89118
The Production Operator, Manufacturing is required to perform many functions within the center, including, but not limited to, operating a wide variety of equipment, moving boxes and equipment, operating computers and computerized equipment, writing and filling out forms, sorting and collating papers, following instructions from supervisors, and communicating effectively with other team members in both Digital and Signs & Graphics environment. The Production Operator, Manufacturing predominantly takes part in the production of S&G print/finish orders according to customer specifications (order details). This team member also maintains the Digital production area and equipment.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
Process and produce Digital and Signs & Graphics print/finish orders as requested and/or directed
Operate Digital and Signs & Graphics printers, binding and other auxiliary equipment
Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance
Maintain equipment and supplies, to include cleaning and repairing
Provide customer service, including problem solving, to satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision
Produce work in accordance with LEAN manufacturing principles to enable Done Right On Time quality results
Follow instructions of supervisors and assist other team members in performing center functions
Maintain work area to 5S standards
All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent education
6+ months of related experience preferred
Prior experience of FXO products & services offerings preferred
Commercial print environment experience preferred
Good verbal and written communication skills
For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periodsbility to move and lift 55 pounds.
Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate's criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
America's Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.
Print Production Associate - Equipment Operator
Publishing company in Falls Church, Virginia, is looking for a Print Production Associate/ Equipment Operator to join our busy team.
In this position you will be responsible for printing and mailing various newsletters and marketing collateral. Highly organized individuals with the ability to multi-task and a keen eye for detail are encouraged to apply.
- Operate and maintain digital press, meter machine and other fulfillment equipment. Perform basic maintenance on equipment and communicate with our vendors to resolve any technical issues with the machinery.
- Work with in-house designers and production staff to ensure quality control and inventory levels, and prioritize job schedule.
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties, to include printing newsletters, folding, collating, binding, and inserting materials into envelopes.
- Maintain CD library, burn and ship CDs to our customers.
- Maintain inventory of paper stock and envelopes and order as needed.
- Receive, sort, and deliver incoming mail. File and distribute print samples. Prepare pick-ups and packages for shipping.
- Fulfill book orders
- Experience operating a digital press, inserting equipment and a meter machine
- Familiar with USPS mailing requirements, technical requirements of printing and knowledge of paper stocks
- Highly organized and self-motivated; able to manage and prioritize multiple projects with an attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to lift paper and packages weighing up to 50 pounds
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
35k-40k (Based on Experience)
We offer a generous benefits package and casual work environment. If you’re interested, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Digital Print Operator
A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of "can-do" people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Digital Press Operator to work in the Midland facility in Midland, Michigan. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
Operate and troubleshoot an HP Indigo 7200, roll to cut sheet digital press
Accurately interpret, document, and communicate diagnostic feedback from equipment and act upon information to resolve production, maintenance and repair issues.
Perform color matching of supplied material.
Read and understand job tickets. Complete necessary job paperwork.
Command of technical vocabulary and the ability to communicate effectively with electronic prepress, press operators, customer service, vendors, equipment technicians and customers is essential.
Clean and maintain work area.
HS diploma or equivalent.
Candidates must be able to differentiate between colors and will be required to complete a color test.
Must be self-motivated, reliable, quality and safety oriented.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others is required
Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision.
All equipment operations are controlled via computer interface. Position requires the ability to navigate through multiple computer screens quickly and efficiently.
Computer software application experience in a prepress environment and experience in digital color control, color manipulation and experience operating a digital press is a plus. However, candidates with offset experience and strong computer skills may be considered.
Ability to apply written instructions to job set-up.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking, standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable accommodations.
Must be available for overtime during the week, and on weekends when needed.
Print process experience and/or pre-press experience preferred.
Experience running color digital printing equipment
Experience with digital bindery equipment (stitcher, binder, cutter, UV coater, etc.)
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!