Dillon Job Description Sample
Maintenance And Repair: Become A Home-Based Satellite TV Technician/Installer
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5x5x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
What We Offer Our Company Drivers
New July Updated Pay
Earn up to $.45/mile
DIME bonus on hire date
Starting Pay Rate Based Off Experience
Brand New Equipment
Award Winning Fleet
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability
401K with company match
Company Driver Requirements
23 Years Old
6 Months Experience
Class A CDL
Valid Medical Card
Good Driving Record
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease purchase, own truck driver, owner operator, owner operator truck, solo driving
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Dillon,Co)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
We’re looking for someone exceptional to run our restaurant; a dynamic leader who is passionate about making a difference for our guests, and our team members, every single day. Are you a tenacious problem-solver with a knack for managing a restaurant P&L? Do you set high standards and rally your team to help you achieve them? Are you a collaborative and influential leader with a contagious spirit? If so, then we’re so glad you’ve found us!
- Passionately lead your team in the execution of their duties
- Manage with integrity, and live the culture and beliefs of Noodles & Company
- Lead change confidently, rolling out company initiatives in your restaurant with full force
- Continually review restaurant operations to identify any problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Surprise every guest with the experience, every time, modeling the way for your team
- Give team members timely and actionable performance feedback, helping them to grow and improve
- Manage and motivate team members through positive and respectful leadership, and recognize them for a job well done
- Strive to exceed company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Set a high bar for talent, and keep your restaurant staffed with the best possible team
- Facilitate the Leadership Development Program, My Road Trip, with your team, identify & foster future leaders
- Manage restaurant P&L by tracking expenses vs. annual budget
- Is wildly passionate about exceeding guest’s expectations
- Able to convey messages clearly to a variety of audiences
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Handles sensitive information and situations with skill and discretion
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is accountable
- Works a schedule that supports the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Is at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three years restaurant/retail experience and two years of management experience
Entry Level Truck Driver Trainee - Earn Your CDL - No Experienced Necessary At Swift Transportation
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Calculus Tutors (Dillon,Co)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Lead - Ticket Scanning - Winter Seasonal - Keystone Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As a lead ticket scanner you will oversee employee breaks, resolve ticket and pass problems, and provide daily staff leadership for your assigned lift location. Qualified candidates will be required to provide professional communicated information to guests and staff.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Resolve any and all ticket and season pass problems with the help of the ticket office.
Daily setup, teardown, and maintenance of base area lift mazes.
Monitor breaks and lunches of staff.
Professional and effective communication with guests and internal departments. Frequent contacts include Ticket Sales, Lift Operations, Keystone Security, Mountain Safety, and Ski Patrol.
Investigation of fraudulent season pass and lift ticket usage.
Maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times in stressful situations.
Maintaining safe areas of operation.
Follow instructions given by manager and supervisor.
Work on a team environment.
Presenting yourself in a professional manner by adhering to company guidelines on grooming and attire.
Fluent in all aspects of English ? required
Two (2) years guest service experience ? required
Previous experience leading a team ? strongly preferred
Prior ticket scanning experience ? preferred
Willing to work outdoors in all alpine winter weather conditions ? required
Able to lift 50 pounds.
Able to stand for the entire work shift.
Able to commit to entire season ? required
Learn more about:
Day Lead: Four (4) set shifts per week. Shifts are approximately ten (10) hours from 7am ? 5pm.
Employment dates: October 26th, 2017 ? April 8th, 2018.
Perks: Employee Pass, dependent passes, ski and snowboard lessons, and discounts on lift tickets, food and beverage, retail, and rentals.
Interesting and Informational Links
Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment at and ?like? our page on Facebook
Find out more about Keystone Resort at
Find out more about our Company Policies at
We?re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team ? where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]
Equipment Sales Representative
- Generate equipment sales and rentals for construction equipment by managing customer accounts
- •Ensure that all orders and documents (Quotes, PO's & Invoices) are submitted to the Sales Department in an accurate and timely manner
- •Controls expenses incurred while on company business and completes and submits appropriate reports
- Ability to negotiate and interface with client’s in a professional manner•
- Makes office and on-site sales calls to customers, exhibiting strong communication skills
- •Uses effective communication skills with other PMC personnel
- Uses call list to make office, field and job site calls on customers at least once a year (or more often as needed)
- Complete used equipment inspections and evaluations to help determine machine condition for trade in
- Stays current with and knowledgeable of the features, benefits and application specific characteristics on all PMC products
- Assist customer in familiarizing and training on equipment
Our company represents world-class manufacturers who are leaders in their industry. Power Motive is your construction and mining equipment dealer in Colorado and Southeast Wyoming for the following prestigious global suppliers: Komatsu, KPI-JCI, Astec, Takeuchi, Sakai, Sandvik, Morbark, Fecon, Hensley and more. We strategically chose key partnerships with world-class suppliers that meet our high standards of excellence both in manufacturing and product support. Our original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are offered through purchase and rental options and complete product support capabilities through parts and service support.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!