Dilworth Job Description Sample
Claims Coordinator (2Nd Shift)
Consolidated Claims Group offers an innovative solution that revolutionizes the way insurance companies settle complex property and casualty claims. Our award-winning Customer Continuum leverages cutting edge technology, calculated processes and customer-focused team members to deliver uncommon results – claims that adjusters can settle with confidence.
As the leading provider of specialty claims investigation services, CCG ensures that every adjuster experiences predictable service delivery on every claim. CCG’s branded companies, HVACi and StrikeCheck, allow adjusters to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and honest candidates to join our team.
This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians, and end-user customers to coordinate the investigation and reporting of specialty claims at end-user customer locations throughout the United States.
The keys to success in the role of Claims Coordinator:
- Schedule and coordinate technician visits with end-user customers
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation
- Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress
- Manage three-day claim turn-around-time to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Interface with technicians to collect, interpret and explain damage assessments
- Field end-user customer service escalations, as required
- Maintain insurance adjuster relationships
- Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG Management Team
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Claims Coordinator should possess the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Able to work Monday-Friday between 4:00pm-10:00pm.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English languages is a plus
- Phone servicing and scheduling experience
- Demonstrated communication with multiple parties especially in high stress and fast paced environments
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious
- Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes
- Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development
- Must be able to pass a federal and criminal background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future
⦁ Competitive compensation package
⦁ Matching 401k plan
⦁ Paid vacation and holidays
⦁ Company sponsored events
⦁ Casual dress
⦁ Employee referral program
⦁ Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Field Representative - Charlotte
Mesmerize is the leader in patient education at point-of-care. We reach doctors’ offices as well as independent pharmacies in the top markets and beyond. Our programs include educational framed wallboards, informational brochures, product sampling, branded medical essentials and pharmacy bags.
As a Mesmerize Field Representative, you will be visiting doctors' offices and pharmacies in order to maintain our network of educational programs as well as expand it by approaching new locations with our programs. You must be able to provide a clear and knowledgeable explanation to office staff and/or doctors regarding the general information for our educational campaigns. You will demonstrate a professional demeanor during all interactions with medical offices.
You will be responsible for overseeing your market and must be able to organize your time efficiently to meet hard deadlines. Your progress will be monitored to ensure quality and efficiency.
The right candidate will be personable, assertive, organized, work well independently, possess a high energy level and have excellent communication skills.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must be comfortable approaching and interacting with people in a professional setting
- Available Monday- Friday 9:00am- 6:00pm
- Use of a smart phone with wireless connection and access to a computer with internet connection
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel
The position offers a great opportunity for personal growth for a person who is looking to learn more about point-of-care marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
Mesmerize is looking for an individual who will contribute to the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Candidates are expected to have:
-Strong attention to detail.
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
-Experience in promotions and/or cold calling
-Works well independently
-Provide ideas and impetus for growth and improvement.
-Experience with inventory management/shipping and receiving materials a plus.
We are looking for a motivated, customer-service oriented team member with or without previous experience as an auditor or team leader. You will be responsible for counting merchandise for major retailers, primarily grocery retailers, around the metro Charlotte Area.
- * Starting * pay is $11.00 - $15.00/hr depending on experience.
- * Company * offers flexible scheduling
- * Advancement * opportunities available
- * Plus * travel pay!! (travel pay for travel stores only)
- * Paid * Training
- Be available to work early morning inventories
- Have reliable transportation (Transportation provided by company for travel locations)
- Be physically able to stand for extended periods of time, use a step stool to count high shelves, and stoop to count bottom shelves
- Must be 18 years or older
PICS Inventory is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Sous Chef is responsible for serving as the point contact between Park Foods production and Central productions. Develops all relevant documentation for establishing pars, ordering agenda, input on menu selection, staff training with focus on cross-utilization of product and staff. Performs related administrative, supervisory, analytical and professional tasks as required.
Ensures standards of quality and presentation are met for all locations while controlling production, waste and spoilage.
Creates and manages schedule based on budgeted attendance and business needs.
Ensures that staff is well trained and follows all safety and sanitation standards and in compliance will all local, state and federal laws.
Develops and implements menu items, recipes and product presentation and introduces standards of quality with presentation.
Performs ordering while maintaining inventory levels. Prepares annual budgets and monitors progress of budget plans.
Recruits, interviews, hires and trains divisional staff as needed.
Ensures the availability of all needed materials and equipment for efficient operation of the department/division.
Adheres to and enforce all Carowinds policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrate a commitment to guest service in all aspects of employment.
Other duties as may be assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with 6-10 years related experience in Culinary.
Ability to manage multiple facilities, foods and logistics distribution development.
Knowledge of knives, major kitchen equipment and bakery and pastry work.
Understanding of federal, state and local labor laws.
Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Ability to pass a mandatory or random drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Driver's license required.
Yard Specialist-Building Materials
A Carter Lumber Yard Specialist is responsible for providing professional customer service to contractors and do-it-yourselfers by loading customers, building loads and assisting with maintenance of an efficient and clean lumber yard. This is accomplished by assisting customers in selecting and loading items they have purchased along with gathering materials to be delivered. Inventory control, product knowledge and organization skills are all components of this position. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
Requirements to be Considered for this Position:
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Friendly, outgoing personality
Familiarity with building materials is helpful
Ability to participate effectively as a team member
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Responsibilities of the Position:
Meets and greets contractors and do-it-yourselfers while providing exceptional customer service by assisting with the selection and loading of materials.
Accurately pulls and stages materials to be picked up or delivered to ensure schedules are met.
Contributes to maintaining the inventory in the yard by conducting cycle counts, keeping the yard organized, ensuring the correct material is shipped and received.
Follows all policies and procedures in the yard including sales, inventory and safety.
Properly uses and maintains all equipment.
Knowledge & Training:
Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
Completes required orientation and safety training.
Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Investment Banking Vice President– Healthcare Services
Investment Banking Vice President– Healthcare Services
Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE: PJC) is an investment bank and asset management firm headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Houston. Piper Jaffray's Global Healthcare investment banking team is one of the largest in the industry, with over 70 professionals.
We are currently looking for a full-time Vice President to join our Global Healthcare group focusing on M&A transactions with private equity-backed healthcare service companies in our Charlotte, NC office.
Our Vice President position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious professionals seeking to play a meaningful role in our continued growth, while gaining significant experience in M&A transactions. The Vice President is tasked with executing M&A transactions for the healthcare services team, including running due diligence, drafting persuasive selling memorandums, and working with the team's associates and analysts in reviewing projection models and valuation analysis. The Vice President plays a critical role in the deal team, which includes direct contact with key clients and buyers, while also working on new business development opportunities.
Attracting only the very best professionals has been and will continue to be a key element of our success. We are focused on hiring candidates with genuine potential and interest for advancement within our firm. A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
Approximately 1 year of Investment Banking experience at the Vice President level and 2-3 years at the Associate level at a middle market or boutique firm
Significant M&A transaction experience
Ability to write compelling selling memorandums and presentations
Strong client management skills
Excellent analytical and modeling skills
Permanent U.S. work eligibility is required.
Piper Jaffray is an equal opportunity employer.
Certified Weather Observer - FAA
FAA weather observation certification. Minimum of one (1) year experience conducting weather observations for the FAA.
Location: Birmingham AL
This position is contingent on contract award. Anticipated start date is October 2019
Experience and Education Requirements
- Must show proof of FAA certification with application
- Must have at least one (1) year of certified weather observation experience
Competitive hourly rate and benefits. This is a wage determined position.
Resicum International, LLC offers an attractive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, and vision, and life insurance. Relocation assistance is available where applicable. Resicum International, LLC also prides itself on supporting its employees’ wellness by encouraging them to adopt a healthy lifestyle and offering a generous time off policy.
At Resicum International, LLC we provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Resicum International hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled and subsequent job performance.
Dayforce HCM Payroll Consultant
Sability is hiring an experienced HCM Consultant. As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients during their implementation of Dayforce HCM Software solutions and providing post implementation support or enhancements.
- 2+ years Human Capital Management (HCM) consulting experience
- Strong analysis and consulting skills
- Experience managing multiple clients or projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of the broad range of HCM Payroll concepts is required
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or technical degree (computer science, engineering, business)
- Dayforce knowledge preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Ultipro HR / Ultimate Software Payroll Systems Implementation Consultant
Location: Virtual, Remote - No relocation required
Travel: up to 50%
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HRMS/Payroll consulting and software implementation team. As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of Ultimate Software's UltiPro HCM solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
· Lead client kick-off and requirements gathering meetings
· Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
· Manage project scope and budget · Create and maintain requirements documentation and project plan
· Write functional specifications for customizations and manage the testing and acceptance of the delivered solutions
· Create data mapping from source system(s) to UltiPro
· Validate data conversion
· Gain customer authorization on all Work Reports
· Participate in parallel cycles
· Balance clients payroll and prepare turn-over documentation
· Minimum 3 years experience implementing UltiPro
· Proven leadership and project management skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience working independently without daily supervision
· Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
· Highly motivated and team oriented
· Bachelors Degree in related field required
· Consulting experience preferred
· Human Resource and Payroll Experience (CPP/SPHR) preferred
Sability is a consulting firm specializing in Human Capital Management strategy and software services. Our mission is to help customers maximize the value of their investment in their HCM systems by applying superior business process knowledge, project management, and software expertise to deliver exceptional business solutions. We have unmatched expertise in HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management systems across various industries and customer sizes.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!