Dip Lube Operator Job Description Sample
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
- Operate DCS for machine operations, recycled plant operations, and wastewater plant operations
- Conduct quality checks
- Maintain testing equipment
- Adjust machine process to maintain quality centerlines
- Direct team members in daily operations
- Assist Quality Department during trials
- Train team members on production process and control room responsibilities
- Maintain and adjust boiler operation
- Conduct boiler water quality tests
- Maintain and calibrate boiler water testing equipment
- Serve as Emergency Evacuation Coordinator for department
- Enter Work Request into Azziers work order system to identify equipment in need of repairs
- Work with Maintenance and E&I Department in completing work orders
- Manage team on down days
- Prioritize several situations at once
- Willing and able to work in a loud, hot, humid, dusty, greasy, and high volume environment
- Pay attention to surrounds due to slipping, tripping, and falling hazards as well as running nips and suspended loads
- Work with/around compressed air, steam, lubrication oil, and hydraulic fluid
- Work overtime to complete critical tasks and meet deadlines
- High school diploma or GED required
- Achievement of technical skills in all positions of the department
- Problem solving ability
- Good reading, writing, and verbal skills
- Leadership ability
- Good computer skills
- Positive attitude, team player, and self-motivated
- Ability to lift and bend
- Occasional travel may be required
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Dip Utility Operator (Wickliffe, OH)
Dip Utility Operator (Wickliffe, OH)
employment type: full-time
This manufacturing company is seeking a Dip Utility Operator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wash and set mold lines for robot dipping as indicated on daily department schedule
- Data input into computer terminal during preparation of dip lines
- Maintain, transfer, or scrap out slurry mixes and etch tanks as indicated
- Clean and maintain rotary and Shell O Matic Sanders as production and process control scheduling dictates
- Notify Process Control whenever problems arise relative to the shell building process. This includes the verification of incoming materials, as well as the physical building of the mix
- Daily upkeep of the mold preparation dip room and ceramic storage areas
- Maintain various equipment and zone logs
- Strict compliance to all plant safety rules, procedures, and scrap reporting
- Sand blast components associated with the dipping process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Become licensed to operate a tow motor and hand lift truck
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow all plant safety rules and operating procedures
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime
- Must be safety-conscious and detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4370
Automotive Lube Technician / Quick Lube
AUTOMoTIVE LUBE Technician / Quick Lube
Join an Industry Leader
Are you ready for a job that lets you put your knowledge and mechanical skills to work each and every time a customer trusts you with his or her vehicle? A step toward a career that lets you instantly see the results of your hard work exceeding customer expectations, working with a like-minded team of people dedicated to getting it done right and well?
Jiffy Lube is the largest quick lube chain in the nation with more than 2,000 plus franchisee owned service centers in all 50 states. We Pioneered the Fast Oil Change industry more than 35 years ago, providing automotive oil & fluid maintenance needs to our customers in a fast-paced efficient manor with no appointment necessary.
The Lube Technician position requires automotive and/or quick lube service experience but will consider those with strong mechanical aptitude, and a genuine interest in the automotive service industry or experience in customer service.
As a Lube Technician, you will work in a fast-paced and specialized service environment and will be responsible for servicing our guests’ vehicles in a systematic, efficient and ethical manor while ensuring a high degree of quality in workmanship.
Duties include but are not limited to: Changing oil & filter, fluid exchange (transmission, coolant, gear box and other fluids). Filter service, tire rotations, head light & bulb replacement and other minor services and repairs. Candidates must complete all safety, service and required training through Jiffy Lube University. This position will include responsibilities for keeping the shop organized, clean, safe and presentable.
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking
Must be able to operate fluid exchange equipment (transmission, coolant) and other specialized equipment & hand tools (hands-on training included)
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, motivated, and a team player
Must be able to read and enter information on computer screen, must be able to communicate efficiently with customers and employees.
Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds, bending at the waist, knees, being able to pull, push is also required.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 4 hours without a break, in an open-air garage environment subject to outdoor temps and weather conditions.
Have a valid driver’s license and authorized to work in the U.S.
We offer competitive starting rates and advancement opportunities
State of the art paid training with certification recognized by ASE
Paid time off (vacation, holidays) and flexible hours
Generous employee discounts
Lube Tech - 109-Humble Lube - Humble,Tx (Humble, TX)
Come Shine With Us! We are currently seeking Lube Techs to join our Team! What we offer:
Financial opportunity that allows you to directly benefit from the success of the store!
Continued opportunities for advancement and relocation with a premier, national employer
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Company paid Short-Term Disability coverage
Generous Paid Time Off
Car Wash and Lube Center Discounts
FUN working environment What you would do:
Promptly acknowledging customers by greeting them as they enter the lube shop
Delivering an exceptional customer experience by handling vehicles with extreme care
Performing quality inspections ensuring accurate performance of all lube services and procedures
Maintaining a safe environment while services are being completed
Performing the following Express Lube Services:
Wiper Blade Replacements
Checking / Replacing Fluids
Inspecting and Servicing Differentials
Replacing Fuel Filters
Inspecting / Replacing Air Filters
Other services as needed What we're looking for:
A strong attention to detail, ability to retain product knowledge and outstanding Customer Service skills
Ability to work long hours on your feet in fast paced environment
Ability to work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
Previous experience with vehicle maintenance a plus All applicants are required to submit a pre-hire background checkJoin the Mister Car Wash Team Today!Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Jiffy Lube Lube Technician
Our training program can help you build the skills you need to put your career in the fast lane. A Jiffy Lube Technician provides fast, friendly and accurate service and installation activities to all Jiffy Lube customers and follows all company policies and procedures to ensure proper and efficient operation of his or her shift. We offer competitive pay, training, paid overtime and a range of benefit options.
If you want to work for a family-oriented company that invests in employee development and offers opportunities for advancement, apply today Jiffy Lube is a service of MFA Oil Company and is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Employer Responsibilities Essential Duties and
Consistently and courteously greet and thank each customer and provide fast and friendly customer service. • Promote sales through explaining benefits of service and products to customers.• Conduct efficient and accurate sales transactions; notify manager of any sales, cash or operating discrepancies.• Handle complaints courteously and efficiently per company policy.• Maintain a clean environment, using company guidelines. Always clean when time allows.• Maintain internal and external store appearance to comply with Jiffy Lube standards.• Know and adhere to company policies and procedures. • Utilize and perform all duties on the company checklists to meet consistent adherence to policies, procedures and expectations. • Adhere to all local, state and federal regulations concerning all facets of job responsibilities and duties, and store operations.• Follow posted work schedule, and adhere to proper clocking procedures to accurately reflect hours worked.• Maintain timely and professional communication with management, employees, vendors and customers.
Keep supervisor informed of any maintenance problems and/or any issues that need attention.• Perform all necessary sales duties per company policy and procedure; including, but not limited to proper pricing, knowledge and implementation of promotions and sales, suggestive selling, proper vendor check in, stocking merchandise.• Assist in the proper training of new employees as needed.• Safely operate customer vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions. • Drain oil and change oil filter; lubricate vehicles; clean windows; inflate tires; vacuum vehicles; check and fill various fluids; check and replace various filters and lights.• Look up information for various applications; operate point-of-sale computer system. • Clean facilities, tools and equipment; and stock shelves.• Complete all required training in a timely manner.• Maintain good working relationship with all employees. • Maintain a clean and organized work area. • All other duties as assigned. Job Requirements
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred.• Good verbal communication skills.• Ability to stand 100% of the time during work shift.• Valid driver's license with clean driving record preferred • Comply with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) regulations • Must be able to safely operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles.• Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 75 pounds. • Vision, hearing, speech and ability to detect odors are essential.• Job requires contact with hazardous materials, driving and working in adverse weather conditions.• Must meet Company requirements, including successful background and MVR check, and drug test.• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
Preferred Skills Preferred
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential • Ability to work at a fast pace• Ability to work weekends• Sales abilities • Enthusiastic Personality• Stamina• Ability to follow instruction from your supervisor• Ability to follow all safety requirements SDL2017
Heavy Equipment PM Lube Technician
Inspecting and maintaining all rolling stock assets and equipment. Daily shift inspections of all fluid levels, visual inspections for fluid leaks, greasing equipment, checking tire air pressures & visual inspections of tire condition, fueling of equipment, daily shift inspection of air filters & replacement if needed and cleaning of air filters. This is a labor intensive job requiring prolonged periods of sitting or standing, periods of stooping, bending, climbing (see conditions and expectations).
- Two to five years’ experience in conducting preventative maintenance services and light mechanical repairs on construction equipment.
- Have a Class B or better CDL with the HazMat and Tanker Endorsements
- General equipment knowledge and how to fuel equipment
- Prior heavy equipment operator experience preferred
- Able to use Lube equipment (Grease guns, Oil cans, fill oil jugs)
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment that requires multitasking while maintaining a high level of organization.
- Must demonstrate good problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills – both oral and written, good work habits, above average math, science, and English skills, the ability to read and interpret machine schematics, self-motivation and a desire to perform at one’s highest level.
- Able to fill out paper work legibly and timely
- General computer knowledge
- Able to understand how and what PPE to use for tasks
- Able to use hand tools, replace equipment light bulbs
- Completion of a high school Diploma or equivalent
- Able to pass hair follicle Pre-Employment Drug and
- Primary responsibility of the technician-lube truck is to perform preventative maintenance general machine upkeep and light repairs on customer owned machines as directed. Repairs are made on all types of construction equipment.
- Technicians are expected to comply with Company, Local, State and Federal compliance and safety
- Fueling the Bulk Fuel Tanks and Oil Tanks on the Lube Truck
- Hydraulics, power train, engines and general machine performance is expected. Occasional operation of equipment in the determination of repair need or repair assessment may occur.
- Load or unload equipment or components from customer owned or common carrier vehicles.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Fueling, greasing and servicing all Rolling Stock Equipment
- Checking and adjusting tire pressure on Rolling Stock
- Servicing and repairing Rolling Stock Auto Lube Systems
- Operations and up keep of the Lube Truck, on board fueling system and greasing system
- Cleaning of Fuel Island and Oil Room including keeping the spill kit inventory up to date
- Reporting equipment problems to the Mechanics (oil leaks, bad hoses, lights not working, fill caps missing or bad)
Working conditions and Expectations:
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to lift 60 to 80 pounds without mechanical assistance
- Must be flexible and able to work more hours when needed and possible weekends when called in on emergencies
- Ability to work any shift and in any weather conditions
- Must have high safety standards for self and others
- Must have the ability to bend or stoop
- Must have the ability to climb on and off equipment and ladders
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must have the ability to work in damp, dimly lit and confined work areas
Our company offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package including company paid health insurance options as well as 401(k),
You may also call 304-884-2325 or apply online at dossenterprises.com
Lube Truck Operator-Heavy Equipment
Our customers are the people who build Texas and we're proud to help them get the job done. ROMCO EQUIPMENT COMPANY has supported the biggest names in the Texas construction and mining industries by filling their heavy equipment needs since 1961.
ROMCO is currently seeking talented and driven Lube Truck Operator to join the team supporting the Dallas branch operations.
This position is responsible for the periodic inspections and maintenance of heavy equipment.
• Inspect and perform periodic maintenance
o Determine necessary parts, materials, tooling, etc
o Perform services properly and safely
• Maintain and complete all necessary reports legibly and in a timely fashion for parts ordering, special tooling usage, daily service reports, and work order closure
• Communicate progress of repair with direct supervisor as required
• Retrieve & return of parts and/or materials through Company’s parts ordering system
• Retrieve & return of special tools through Company’s Tool Room. Maintain proper care and use of special tools including major shop equipment, such as but not limited to, air compressor, cleaning tanks, overhead and jib cranes, etc
• Use Company vehicle, service truck, and fuel cards etc. properly. Notify supervisor, immediately of any issues with the vehicle
• Maintain work area and/or service vehicle in a safe and clean manner
• Maintain tools & tool carrier in a safe and productive manner
• Valid CDL license
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Technician Classification is based on experience, knowledge, and competence
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
ROMCO Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free, work environment that offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, disability, and 401k program with employer matching.
Fueling, greasing and servicing all Rolling Stock EquipmentChecking and adjusting tire pressure on Rolling StockServicing and repairing Rolling Stock Auto Lube SystemsOperations and up keep of the Lube Truck, on board fueling system and greasing systemCleaning of Fuel Island and Oil Room including keeping the spill kit inventory up to dateReporting equipment problems to the Mechanics (oil leaks, bad hoses, lights not working, fill caps missing or bad)Fill out fueling sheets and pass down reportsHelping/assisting other departments when asked or neededFueling the Bulk Fuel Tanks and Oil Tanks on the Lube TruckTechnicians are expected to comply with Company, Local, State and Federal compliance and safety
Skills and Specifications:-Able to fill out paper work legibly and timely-General computer knowledge-Be a Team Player, having a positive attitude-General equipment knowledge and how to fuel equipment-Able to understand how and what PPE to use for tasks
Have a Class A or better CDL with the ability to acquire HazMat and Tanker EndorsementsAble to use hand tools, replace equipment light bulbsAble to use Lube equipment (Grease guns, Oil cans, fill oil jugs)Must possess a valid Driver LicenseCompletion of a high school DiplomaProficient spoken and written EnglishAble to pass Pre-Employment Physical and Drug ScreenMust be able to safely wear a Half Face Mask for up to 12 hours at a timePrior heavy equipment operator experience preferredPrior mining experience preferred
Lube Tech - Alignment Technician - Lube & Tire Technician
Jay Wolfe Toyota- Kansas City, MO
is accepting resumes to hire a
Lube Tech- Alignment Technician- Lube & Tire Technician- Express Tech
If you want to advance your career in the auto industry in a busy dealership service department, with benefits, and want to become a team member at the #1 Toyota dealership in Kansas City, this is your chance! The opportunities at Jay Wolfe Automotive Group are endless.
Hourly wage - full time - busy shop!
Benefits- Medical- Dental- Vision- 401K
Drug Free Work Environment
5 day work week - must be able to work on Saturdays
Jay Wolfe Toyota
9650 NW Prairie View Road
Kansas City, MO 64153
Interviews are by appointment only
No drop-ins please
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address and phone number on your resume.
Must have a current, valid driver’s license, clean background and be willing to work in a drug free environment and on Saturdays.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo, jobs in kansas city, missouri, jobs, customer service jobs, leavenworth, overland park, shawnee, lenexa, desoto, olathe, ottawa, gladstone, smithville, grandview, belton, liberty, independence, raytown, blue springs, lee’s summit, northland, missouri river, clay county, platte county, river market, shawnee mission, waldo, country club district, armordale, sheffield, east bottoms, rosedale, squier park, rosedale, west bottoms, valentine, westport, westside, quality hill, crossroads, argentine, hospital hill, strawberry hill, library district, brookside, hanover heights, university of kansas, avila university, calvary bible college, columbia, devry, kansas city art institute, metropolitan community college, midwestern baptist, national american university, nazarene, pinnacle, rockhurst, university of missouri, university of phoenix, webster university, vatterott college, itt technical, bates county, caldwell, cass, clay, clinton, franklin, jackson, johnson, lafayette, leavenworth, linn, miami, platte, ray, wyandotte
Kansas City, MO 64153
Automotive Lube Technician
Big Q Automotive Repair has immediate opening for AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHS with great attitudes and must be a team players. We have an opening in our Santa Monica location.
What Are the Responsibilities of a Lube Tech?
The duties of a lube technician are similar to those of an automotive technician, only somewhat less extensive. The job will focus around fluid checks and basic maintenance. Typically, a lube tech will change a vehicle’s oil, check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels, inspect various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges. Training will be provided, but candidates should at least have a basic understanding of car maintenance.
Candidates will need to possess a broad range of automotive knowledge. A work history featuring experience in the automotive industry would be a definite advantage in the job market. No special training or certification is necessary, but will be able to advance to higher positions as an automotive technician. On the job training will provide workers with the skills and know how to continue their career in other branches of the auto industry. Lube technicians should be friendly and may need to have a basic understanding of how to use computers and other electronic devices.
What BIG Q is about?
We are a family environment based business; you’re not just a number here. We are growing and we have 2 locations now, “lots of room to grow” We want you to enjoy your job and your life so we offer you this…
We offer our Techs:
High Hourly DOE
We offer insurance plans
paid sick days per year
And much, much more.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!