Dipper Job Description Sample
Shipper / Material Handler W/Class B CDL
MATERIAL HANDLER / SHIPPER w/Class B CDL
We have an immediate opportunity available in Sandusky, OH for a Material Handler / Shipper on our afternoon shift team (12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.). This position will load/unload/ transport materials to off-site plant locations, material suppliers, and limited customer locations. This positon assists in the pulling and issuing of stock and purchased parts required for the various manufacturing departments. Additionally this position also spends a significant part of the time involved in shipping out materials from the location primarily through the packing of various size parts (including building of skids) for pick-up by FedEx and the preparation of all appropriate shipping documentation.
Pull / put away parts required for manufacturing operation job orders.
Loads off-site plant orders onto inter-plant truck, including proper load securement
Unloads off-site plant orders from inter-plant truck in designated drop locations
Pack products of various sizes/weights to ensure protected delivery to various locations.
Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma/GED with some post-high school education / training / certification in shipping and material handling activities in a manufacturing operation. The candidate must have a valid Class B CDL license and at least one year of proven, safe CDL driving experience ans. A minimum of one year of work experience in manufacturing preferred. Able to operate a forklift, pallet jack, as well as able to spend significant time standing, walking and lift items up to 80 lbs. from floor to shoulder height. Strong communication and mathematic skills are required. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, able to interact effectively with others, and a strong level of mathematical skills
Warehouse Shipper & Receiver
• An apparel whole seller company is currently seeking a reliable warehouse shipper/receiver for a full-time position.
• Main Duties:
• 1. Ship and receive merchandises on a daily basis
• 2. Accurately pick and prepare orders for shipment
• 3. Verify, count items and place in correct warehouse location.
• 4. Maintain clean, safe, and efficient working area.
• 5. Perform cycle counts for inventory accuracy.
• 1. High school or post-secondary degree is preferred
• 2. Warehouse working experience is an asset
• 3. Knowledge of computer skills (know how to use FedEx, Ups online accounts)
• 4. Team oriented, detail oriented and self-motivated hard worker with good attendance record.
• 5. Strong and able to lift up 40lbs boxes.
• 6. Strong communication skill in English, both written and spoken
BERTIGO has expanded worldwide and the collection can be found at high-end retailers across U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and many other countries.
With trends changing so rapidly in the fashion industry, BERTIGO Collection allows men to be up to date recognizing it as one of their favorite luxury brands.
Moduline Aluminum Cabinets manufactures top of the line aluminum storage cabinets and accessories. We have been in the industry since 1988 and continue to grow. Currently we seek a motivated and dependable person to join our team
We are looking for a conscientious hard worker with:
- Domestic shipping experience with freight companies, FEDEX and UPS.
- Carpentry and Forklift Experience.
- Experience using table saws, miter saws, and nail guns.
- Experience building skids and packaging product to protect it for the long haul.
Training available for the right candidate.
This is a full time position with a very competitive compensation and benefit package, including medical, dental, 401k, vacation and more.
Day Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Pay: Based on experience
Please respond to this ad by email detailing your experience and attach resume if available or call 508-580-4445 x0.
- Location: Brockton, MA
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Shipper / Receiver
All-Pro Fasteners, Inc. is a full-line, full-service fastener company that distributes a complete line of bolts, nuts, washers, screws and fastener related components throughout the United States. The main distribution and manufacturing facilities for All-Pro are centrally located in Arlington, Texas with additional service centers throughout Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa and Illinois.
We currently have multiple positions and shifts available for immediately hire.
- Shipper (9 AM - 6 PM)
- Receiver (8 AM - 5 PM)
- Picker (6 AM - 3 PM)
- Stocker (6 AM - 3 PM) & (3 PM - 12 AM)
(Some positions require forklift experience)
- Competitive Pay
- Affordable employee health insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holiday and personal days
- Paid vacation time
- 401 (k)
- Direct deposit
- Company paid uniforms
- Minimum two years experience in a warehouse or production environment
- Must be able to measure and read measurements such as lengths, width, weight, diameter, etc.
- Ability to work under demanding time and constraints
- Attendance is crucial
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
We have Shipper / Receiver positions open immediately. The Shipper / Receiver is responsible formaterial movement required to ship/receive products, raw materials and other supplies to produce foams, molded fiber and custom packaging for the aerospace and medical device markets.
Essential Duties &
- Responsible for the loading, storage, and inventory control of raw materials, purchased materials, finished goods, and a variety of manufacturing supplies or materials.
- Responsible for verifying quantities to ensure inventory accuracy and support production requirements by filling material requisitions in a timely manner.
- Performs activities related to monthly and quarterly physical inventories.
Questions: Call us at (978) 937 - 2494
Visit our website at www.operonresource.com to view a full list of our job openings.
Jobs for Today. Skills for Tomorrow.
Operon is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free workplace
Shipper 1, 14, #G005
Shipper (1st Shift, $14/hr)
10:30 am-7 pm Monday-Friday
"Long term opportunity with good pay!"
Located in Elkhart, IN. $14 an hour
Employment Professionals- Elkhart Area
Associate will be responsible for all facets of shipping including inventory, building crates for the dies, using the system to ship dies, using a forklift or pallet jack, and using a table saw to cut crates down to size if needed.
- Woodworking and shipping experience
- Reliable hard worker
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Has a valid drivers license
- Logistics experience
Please call 574-293-1500 for more information!
Shipper Level II - 3Rd Shift Only
· Principles: Support and model the company’s principles that are identified in Sealed Air’s Core Competencies that relate to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Ingenious Collaboration: Nurture a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas.
· Courageous Determination: Empower to do what it takes to deliver what we promised.
· Purposeful Innovation: Delight our customers with revolutionary solutions that make them win, and share in the value created.
· Uncompromising Ethics: Everyday, lead with a conscious commitment to always do the right thing.
· Quality: Lead with a focus on quality, including accuracy in the shipping and receiving processes, always having an eye for detail and quality in everything that is done, including movement of parts, inventory and overall continuous improvement.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Knows and adheres to all safety rules and procedures
- Meet and conform with plant’s attendance policy
- Must have received a level 1 (Shipping — Loader) rating
- Complete the plant’s Forklift Safety class. Safely and correctly operate the plant’s clamptruck and forklifts.
- Able to load and unload trucks independently without error (To include issues below)
- Fill in a Load Tally completely
- Sign packing slips when performing receiving
- Place paperwork in shipping office, in appropriate place
- Put all received items in the proper storage area
- Contact appropriate person if any load is going to ship incomplete
- Availability to work overtime when needed
- Maintain warehouse in a safe, clean and orderly condition
- Assist with inventory verifications
- Participation in setting and achieving team goals in productivity, quality, health & safety, and material usage
- Actively participate in plant teams
- Display a teamwork mentality, work well with others and actively participate in the shipping and receiving team.
- Actively participate in establishing new procedures to address problematic issues
- Setup and Stage LTL orders
- Pull Pick Lists for shipments
- Call LTL carriers for pickups.
- Stage and complete UPS shipments
- Complete receivers and copy appropriate people
- RGA — Follow plant procedures
- Ability to work in a high-speed, fast-paced production environment
- Ability to lift 65 pounds
- Current forklift operator’s license or ability to obtain one.
- Good manual dexterity
- Good mathematical skills and attention to details
- Good computer skills including ability to operate within the Windows 95/98 operating system
- Ability to work responsibly with and around liquid chemical products
- Good command of written and verbal English
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Prior experience driving forklifts
- Prior experience processing shipping documents
- At least one year shipping experience.
Freqent overtime required
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Shipper / Receiver
Local Company is seeking an experienced Shipper/Receiver
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the organization by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reads customer orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, and prepared for shipment. Segregates orders by shipping location.
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
Processes packing lists for customers’ orders filling in the appropriate information.
Labels every case with address labels as required during picking process.
Shrink wraps and attaches address labels to skids.
Process bills of lading and load and unload trucks.
Contact Quality Department as required for inspection of products.
Verifies weight or counts of material or items received to packing slip and verifies packing slip to purchase order.
Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
Use computer to record receipts in receiving log and process receipt of goods to purchase orders to maintain accurate inventory.
Arranges trucking for transport from warehouse to customer locations or to pick up items from other locations for shipment.
Prepare and process parcels for shipment via UPS and process UPS End of Day reports.
Performs weekly cycle counts (stock) as requested; including resin and colorant counts.
Operates forklift as necessary.
Maintains warehouse organization and general housekeeping; including cleaning, sweeping, taking out trash, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual is required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skill required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Required to write routine reports and correspondence. Need to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization; when necessary.
Must add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s. Need to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement using parts scale.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of SAGE 100 (SAGE) software, Microsoft Excel software and Microsoft Word software.
You must possess a valid Massachusetts driver’s license. Forklift certification and training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required to solely and safely lift and move materials of up to approximately 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
1st shift ~ Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Overtime as needed
Pre-employment screening required ~Temp to hire
Apply at: Whitney Square 40 Spruce Street Suite 206
Leominster, MA 01453
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Order Filler, Picker, Packer, Shipper
Manpower is currently assisting a local distribution company for picking and shipping associates in York, PA.
If you have warehouse, general labor, packer/packer, order selecting, processing, or assembly line experience you are encouraged to apply!
Pay for this position will be $10.75 - $12.25/hr!
We have openings on the following shifts:· 1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm Monday through
Friday· 2nd Shift:
3pm-11:30pm Sunday through
· Mid Shift: 10am – 6:30pm Monday through Friday
· 3rd Shift: 11pm-7:30am Sunday through Thursday
Both shifts require the ability to work mandatory overtime.
As an order-filler, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
· Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
· Ability to use RF Scanners to pick orders
· Shipping experience helpful
· Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - FREE for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this position online at www.manpower.com, send resume to email@example.com by calling Manpower at 717-764-7841.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, and access to health insurance options after only 40 hours!
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
Picker / Shipper
We have immediate openings for Pickers and Shippers in Hebron, KY! Starting pay is $12.00-12.50 per hour, depending on the shift, plus overtime. We have 8-hour shifts and 12-hour shifts available. We are also offering an Attendance Bonus of $50 per week for perfect attendance and an extra $100 per week for achieving performance standards. That's $150 per week in EXTRA pay! In addition, you will also receive FREE meals during certain scheduled days and evenings. These positions are temp-to-hire. The 1st shift is located on the bus line.
- Picking product to fill client orders
- Using an RF Scanner
- Maintaining daily quality and production targets
- Checking quantity and quality of already picked orders
- Using an RF Scanner
- Following customer, specifications to pack and ship orders
- Maintaining daily quality and production targets
Experience in warehouse/fulfillment operations helpful but not required
Knowledge of postal rules and regulations a plus but not required
Knowledge of computers beneficial but not required
Ability to adhere to all proper safety guidelines
Ability to utilize safe lifting techniques
Ability to lift 50 lbs
Ability to see, hear, read, walk, bend, twist, stand, and reach for an entire scheduled shift
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!