Director Field Services Job Description Sample
Director Of Field Services
Full time, Director level position with P/L responsibility for sub-contracted and company performed construction work. Works in cooperation with project staff to plan, procure, install, and manage the on-time and on-budget provision of signage and branding field solutions:
- Interfaces with project and account personnel to identify appropriate contracted/self-performed resources;
- Communicates and coordinate with internal and external contacts on matters related to field services;
- Identify and report on key project milestones;
- Monitor and manage the financial performance (Job Cost) of Contracted and self-performed Field Services;
- Monitors and reports on contract and field performance (Compliance)
- Facilitate the development of cost estimates that include conceptual estimates prior to design as well as detailed time and materials estimates from design documents.
- Facilitate the development of pre-bid schedules from design documents.
- Develops and maintains preferred subcontractor and professional services (A&E) network;
- Manage A/E selection, design/constructability reviews, construction bidding, negotiations and contract administration.
- Maintain proper subcontractor files.
- Reviews and reconciles subcontractor invoices and internal installation/construction costs.
- Administers Site Survey and Permitting activity
- Analyze, update and report on scheduling issues of monthly Contracted and self-performed work
- Develop progress payments based on schedule updates;
- Assist with recovery/retainage scheduling;
- Develop and make presentations to groups internal and external stakeholders;
- Directs procurement and field inspection staff to ensure contract comlpiance.
Director Of Field Services
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Director of Field Services will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the team providing field services for solar systems, EV charging stations, and battery storage for the entire fleet located in the US. This position will lead the regional managers to produce high quality, consistent, and competent work in electrical and mechanical maintenance activities in accordance with company/project requirements, standards, and procedures. Typical services include full system commissioning, preventative & corrective maintenance, vegetation management, module washing, system performance evaluation and troubleshooting. Other areas of responsibility include, but not limited to, ensuring; safety policies and procedures are in place and adhered to, all required work is being performed correctly and on time, all personnel in field services have been properly trained, accurate and timely completion of work orders and reports, staffing plan meets the needs of the business, and timely hiring of field service personnel.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the Field Services team.
- Ensure proper safety policies are in place, trained on, and being adhered to at all times.
- Drive positive safety culture.
- Ensure timely and professional performance of field service work as scheduled.
- Ensure proper training for all field services personnel.
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site.
- Utilize a cloud based service ticketing platform to monitor activities.
- Ensure field services team coordinate with Planning & Scheduling teams to ensure efficient scheduling & dispatch occurs as per contractual requirements.
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required.
- Generate and present concise and coherent reports and presentations to executive level senior management.
- Coordinate with all other business functions as needed to fulfill contractual requirement and to communicate with the customers.
- Ensure all contractual service requirements are being met.
- Maintain an accurate staffing plan that meets the requirements of the contract obligations and the overall business.
- Timely hiring of field service personnel to meet contract and business needs.
- Maintain cost within budget.
- Complete and conduct required personnel performance reviews within designated time frame.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years management in the energy industry encompassing operations, maintenance, performance reporting and outage management
- Experience in solar field services management for utility and DG facilities
- Strong understanding of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with interviewing and hiring talented and skilled personnel to perform field service work in the renewables space.
- Experience with and understanding of operations and maintenance contracts.
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical knowledge of solar, and PV related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work without direct supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance.
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation.
- Able to work within a diverse team.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code.
- Strong computer and MS Office skills.
- Desire to learn and develop within the role.
- Travel as required.
- Long work hours as needed to support required work and meet deadlines
- Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Office and field environment.
- Possess good vision (natural or corrected).
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Structural Field Services Director
Allstates Consulting is looking for a StructuralField Services Director to help build our structural Field Services Department. Candidate would be responsible for QAQC, hiring, training, and managing junior field engineers as well as managing field crews, schedules, and ensuring customer timelines are met. Services supported may include all or none of the following: structural mappings, foundation mappings, inspections, and geotechnical reports.
- Manage site crew for quality, timeliness, accuracy and schedule.
- Oversee all aspects of work while at the tower top and maintain ground control, ensuring that all quality standards are met and a correct data has been obtained.
- Act as site representative to client, responsible for ensuring all requirements are clearly communicated to internal team and met within budget and timeframes specified.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred with a minimum of 5 years of experience specifically performing the following services:
- structural mappings, foundation mappings, inspections, and geotechnical reports
- Ability to effectively lead a crew to the completion of and in conformance with schedule, customer requirements, and budget guidelines.
- Must be computer proficient, having demonstrated intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Certified Tower Climber, Certified in Safety and Tower Rescue, Valid Driver's License required
- OSHA 10Hr Safety Course preferred
First Aid / CPR preferred
- Position may be based out of our Albany, NY, Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, and/or Seattle, WA offices.
- Significant travel will be required initially until teams are built and operational.
send resume to email@example.com
Director Of Field Services
Revere is the preferred Control System Integrator in the South for automation projects and on-site customer support in our focused industries of Water, Energy and Manufacturing. We have been in business for 37 years, and we firmly believe that a company is only as strong as its human resources.
We are currently looking for a Field Services Director to manage and grow our on-site services business. You will plan, organize, and direct the activities of the Field Services department as well as hire and manage engineers and technicians, offering training and in-the-field experience. It is imperative that you value customer satisfaction and represent the Revere culture and work ethic in all interactions with vendors, new and existing customers, and new and existing employees. The salary will completely depend on experience, but we do offer highly competitive compensation packages.
Responsibilities and Duties
The goal is for the field service group to handle a major portion of on-site support allowing our project engineers to focus on projects without unscheduled interruptions. As the Director of Field Services, you will hire and develop entry level engineers and technicians, as well as develop and implement a growth strategy around customer support, service contracts and remote monitoring. You will define customer deliverables and marketing deliverables and build documented internal processes for the management of these services.
Qualifications and Skills
Are you the right person for this job?
- You must have basic skills of troubleshooting electrical schematics, Jobsite I/O checkouts, Instrumentation calibration, PLC/HMI software configuration and troubleshooting, VFD set-up and configuration, network communications and commissioning
- You must be able to scope out jobs, estimate and communicate with the customers in a timely manner to close jobs, and manage the projects and customer expectations
- You must have a four-year engineering degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- You must have a minimum of 3 years management experience
- Ideal person has an excellent ability to develop customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
Director Of Field Services
SEIU Local 509 (Service Employees International Union) Job Title: Director of Field Services Location:
Marlborough, MA About SEIU Local 509: SEIU Local 509 is a fast growing, progressive union representing 20,000 workers. Our members are organized into 4 divisions: state workers, private human service workers, family childcare providers and higher education faculty.
The Director of Field Services Director is responsible for directing and coordinating the work of the 4 divisions, and developing a unified and coordinated field plan. Primary job duties include: · Responsible for developing bargaining campaigns · Responsible for developing a unified field campaign across divisions · Develops programs for Member Leadership Development. · Coordinates field representative activity with other components of the Local Union such as organizing, politics, finance and administrative · Chairs bargaining committees and interim bargaining efforts. · Consults with and advises chapter leadership regarding chapter issues, strategies and tactics, and problem solving · Monitors to ensure compliance & time limits. · Maintains liaison with various agency personnel to facilitate problem solving on all levels. · Coordinates communication and protocols with the MARC, Member Action Resource Center · Responsible for unfair labor practice charges · Meets with management to discuss various issues. · Attends membership, chapter and local meetings · Responds to member concerns and complaints · Performs related work as required. · Evaluates work performance. QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have least 10 years of Union Organizer/Field Representative work of which at least five must be in a supervisory role.
Must possess good written and oral communication skills and have the ability to work in stressful situations.
Must be willing to work long hours, travel both in and out of state, and work on weekends and evenings.
A good knowledge of contract interpretation, knowledge of state and federal laws applicable to employment.
Excellent computer skills are essential. SUPERVISION RECEIVED Under direct supervision of President/Executive Director or his/her designee SUPERVISION EXCERCISED Responsible for supervision of management staff in Higher Education, Childcare and Private Human Services, as well as lead internal organizers in the state worker division.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: A resume is required for all applications and a cover letter is highly suggested. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for us, an example of how you demonstrated success in a similar position and a description of how this position fits into your long-term career plan.SEIU Local 509 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ID: 2017-2472 External Company URL: www.seiu.org
Field Services Technician
Title- Field Services Technician (North L.A area)
Reports To: Director of Field Services
Perform routine installation, maintenance (closing tickets), repair, and preventive maintenance on Pro-Vigil security systems
Pre-Test Units prior to installation
Remove units upon completion of a job
Travel to customer sites to provide on-site service and repairs while providing the top-notch service for which Pro-Vigil is known
Confer with Sales Reps on work status
Confer with Director of Field Services on open/completed jobs
Provide exceptional customer service along with quality performance
Experience installing CCTV equipment including fixed cameras, PTZ cameras, network and BNC cabling, and alarm equipment (Desired but not required)
Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record, reliable transportation, a neat appearance, and solid communication skills
The ability to lift up to 60 lbs
A sound troubleshooting thought process, high attention to detail, and a customer-focused mentality.
A self-starter who is career minded and motivated to advance to higher service technician levels
This position requires extensive travel, up to 85% of the time
This position requires that physical labor be completed at times for jobs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We Offer: competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D insurance, 401k), training program, and all other tools required to be successful in your career.
North America Channel And Field Marketing Director
Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader who has a proven track record of leading a team of field and channel marketers. As a key member of the Global Demand Generation Marketing team, the North America Leadership team and reporting to the VP of Global Field and Channel Marketing, the successful candidate will have; a strong understanding of and experience in lead/demand generation activities, both direct and through the channel, have a good appreciation for metrics and analysis and the reporting thereof, excel at managing and mentoring a team and be a strong team player who is willing to also dive into the details. Experience working in high growth, high energy, companies will be of benefit.
A seasoned marketing guru
A strong mentor
Experienced in channel marketing
Motivated to achieve lead and opportunity creation targets
Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and driven environment
Always thriving to improve everything you do?
Excited by the idea of spreading the word on Mimecast and our products?
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in demand and lead generation through field and partner channels, comfort and skill in working as part of a regional leadership team, as well as a solid mentor and manager that has led teams. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, agile but well-structured environment.
Development of and execution of the Field and Channel marketing plan
Ensure lead generation/opportunity creation targets are forecasted and met
Based in the Lexington MA, be a strong mentor, manager and leader of the field and channel marketing team
Work closely and tightly integrate with sales leadership in their achievement of the top line revenue goals and reaching target lead generation targets
Be accountable for and ensuring the flow of leads to support the sales goals
Create a cadence of regular reporting to track performance and measure ROI, and adjust as needed
Be a key conduit of information between marketing and other go-to-market functions
Work closely with the Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Customer Marketing, Tele-prospecting, and Product Marketing teams
Team leadership, mentorship and management experience
Campaign definition, design and execution
Event /activity design, selection, planning and execution
Content syndication, webinar and webcast
Familiarity and comfort with both CRM (NetSuite) and marketing automation tools (Marketo)
Channel sell-through strategies
Customer and upsell marketing
Management of tele-prospecting team
Top of funnel / net new lead generation
Data analytics and reporting
Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing/business or any related field from an accredited institution or equivalent
Our ideal candidate is operating at director level with extensive experience within a technology company
Field and channel marketing experience including proven track record in developing integrated plans with a mixed go-to-market model
Strong manager with ability to mentor
Wants to make a difference in the market
Strong story teller and a natural people person
Passionate and self-driven
Calm under pressure
Assertive and confident
Practical hands-on approach
Detail oriented and meticulous
Well suited to high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environments
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. Are you ready to jump on-board with us?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Senior Director, Field Services
Senior Director, Field ServicesApply now » Apply now
Start apply with LinkedIn +
Start apply with Facebook +
Please wait... Date:Jan 10, 2018 Location:Madison, NJ, US Company:Realogy Services Group LLC Requisition 48736 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC Since 1906, the
Coldwell Banker® organization has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is the oldest national real estate brand and franchisor in the United States, and today has a global network of 3,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 47 countries and territories with more than 91,000 affiliated sales professionals. The Coldwell Banker brand is known for creating innovative consumer services as recently seen by taking a leadership role in the smart home space, being the first national real estate brand with an iPad app, the first to augment its websitewww.coldwellbanker.comfor smart phones, the first to create an iPhone application with international listings, the first to develop an iPad application (CBx) to easily bring big data into home listing presentations, and the first to fully harness the power of video in real estate listings, news and information through its Coldwell Banker On LocationSM YouTube channel. You LOVE being part of a team, collaborating with all levels of an organization and have strong communication skills, this opportunity could be an amazing role for you! Coldwell Banker Real Estate is seeking aSenior Director of Field Services- Strategic Growthto join our team based in Madison, NJ. As the
Senior Director of Field Services- Strategic Growth, you will lead strategic growth and franchise renewal opportunities within the Coldwell Banker brand domestically. The Field Services Director will be responsible for the brand franchisee renewal negotiations and for coordinating efforts with existing franchisees focusing on exit strategies. This person will play a key role in motivating and influencing franchisees while working across multiple cross functional teams, ensuring timely execution of documents and approvals. You’ll…
Track, coordinate and close our franchisee renewals and seller strategy opportunities per strategic goals and objectives.
Collaborate and communicate with the Servicing teams, Franchise Compliance teams and Franchise Sales teams
Manage communication, documentation and analysis of identified franchisees and at the same time, maintain tracking files and detailed follow-up for all conversations and deal details.
Coordinate and deliver discussions throughout the strategic growth and/or renewal process and coordinate timely movement of documents and deal terms for processing and approvals. You possess…
Bachelor’s degree preferred
A keen knowledge of the residential real estate industry and/ or real estate brokerage practices
Strong analytical skills
Strong negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills required
High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
The ability to communicate effectively. Motivate, convince and influence people in order to reach goals.
The ability to travel 20% of the time, must reside close to a major airport Your background includes…
Minimum of 5 years of residential Real Estate experience working within a real estate company or directly with Broker/Owners in a support role
Merger, acquisition and sales experience a plus
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon towww.realogy.com. Realogy Holdings Corp and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-CH1 Nearest Major Market:New Jersey
Custodial Services Worker - Coors Field - Facility Services
Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
The Custodial Services Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
Ensures security of company assets
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Previous custodial experience preferred
Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Social Services Director - Director Of Social Work
Responsibilities Are you an experienced Social Worker who inspires others and is dedicated to excellence in customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you! We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with a position available for a Director of Resident Services / Social Services Director / Social Work Director. The Director of Resident Services / Director of Social Work is responsible for the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations. This position will ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Social Services Director:* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the social service programs of the health campus
Participate in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
Provide information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident
Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director
Interview residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history
Assure that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident’s response to the service
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or a degree in a human services field including, but not limited to, sociology, gerontology, special education, rehabilitation counseling and psychology.
Licenses/Certifications: * ACSW or LSW certification preferred. Must meet State requirements and regulatory code(s) for licensure or certification.
Valid CPR certification.
Valid drivers’ license and ability to operate a large van/bus (up to 15 passenger) vehicle.
Experience: * Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience working in the field of social services in a senior residential care, healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment.
One (1) year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Location The Meadows of Kalida Kalida Ohio
Talk with a Recruiter Michelle
(877) 746-4330 ## Overview Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Innovative Training Programs
And much more! Equal Opportunity Employer
Talent Network Not ready to apply
? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below. -Click Here to Join- ## Type: Full-Time
Shift:* 1st Shift
Location : Address:* PO Box 388, 755 Ottawa Street
Location : City:* Kalida
Location : State/Province:* OH
Location : Postal Code:* 45853
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!