Director Industrial Relations Job Description Sample
Head Industrial Relations
- Create, promote and enhance harmonious and conducive working environment between employees and Management by practicing sound industrial relations (government, company and employee/union) to achieve high employee productivity in meeting company’s objectives and in compliance with the statutory requirements (i.e. Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, Trade Union Act) set by the Ministry Human Resource.
- Represent the Company in matters relating to the implementation of the Government policies in regards to the employment. Ensure company’s decisions i.e. Voluntary Scheme, Separation Package and Dismissal are in accordance with Government policies, no arbitrary actions are taken in order to avoid legal actions against the Company, thus protecting Company’s image and integrity.
- Represent the Management in all matters pertaining to employee with regards to Union’s concerns on their benefits and welfare. Ensure Union’s concerns are adequately addressed and acted upon by the Management to promote industrial harmony within the Company.
- Negotiate on behalf of the Management in the Collective Bargaining with the Union to ensure Management’s interests are protected, as well as employees’ interest are taken care of.
- Manage any issue that may arise during the negotiation to achieve a mutually beneficial Collective Agreement (CA) and social relationship between the parties.
- Advise the Management in HQ and subsidiaries on IR matters relating to discipline enforcement or misconduct after conducting thorough investigation to protect the Company’s interest and at the same time dispensing justice to the employees.
- Initiate and conduct Domestic Inquiry (D.I.) proceedings on cases of which their prima facie have been established.
- Analyze the verbatim and panel reports and make appropriate recommendations without prejudice, to protect the Company’s interest and ensure that justice for the employees too are properly dispensed with.
- Ensure the company’s welfare, sports and religious activities are conducted as planned to promote employee cohesiveness and esprit de corps towards achieving harmonious working environment in the company.
- Counsel employees on work related matters or personal problems to provide avenues or stimulate practical solutions with in the employment terms so that employees could focus on their respective jobs.
- Develop, manage and achieve IR database consisting of judgments, show cause letters, verbatim/DI panel reports, dismissal letter etc. for future references.
- 10 – 12 years of related working experience in oil & gas/ operations/ shipping/ heavy engineering.
- Bachelor Degree/Master in Law, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Director Of Construction Commercial And Industrial
Actively searching for a Operations Manager for a Construction firm to be based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.??This is a career opportunity leading to a Divisional Vice President level.
Requires a Bachelors degree in Building Construction or Civil Engineering and a minimum of 15-20 years of progressive experience including one or more of the following fields:?? Multifamily housing construction and rehab, large commercial construction, and industrial waste water construction. Commercial and waste water experience is most important.??
Projects will cover multiple states from TX to the Southeast up to VA. Ideally seeking someone with regional experience.
Requires project experience for budgets of $50,000 to $500,000,000 with experience covering a budget of at least $100,000,000.
Requires full scope experience include pre-construction, business development, estimating, primary contracting, sub contracting, and final turnover and close-out.
Travel around 20-25%
Compensation is anticipated to be in the range of $160,000 to $200,000 but could easily go more. Bonuses range from 40-80k depending on the projects.??
Company provides full fringe benefits including relocation for the best candidate. ??
Physician Relations System Director
Responsibilities of the Physician Relations System Director :
- Responsible for the planning, development, implementation and measurement of growing new referral business and maintaining existing referral volumes for the hospital facilities and services.
- This system role leads the execution of enhancing physician relationships and loyalty to grow the facility's brand, market share across the service area.
- The position is also responsible for implementing a robust physician relationship management platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, healthcare administration, or a related field with an emphasis on marketing, or a sales related field. (Required)
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, relationship development, team building, interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to work with shared leadership and cross-functional teams. (Required)
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, data analytic skills, change management skills, customer service and experience in physician relationship management (PRM) platforms. (Required)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role. (Required)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience successfully managing and leading a physician liaison function and building relationships with key internal and external stakeholder. (Required)
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel across the health system’s service area. (Required)
Known for our horticulture, heritage and horses the County is one of the most picturesque areas you can visit in the nation. The area has something for everyone. It’s a shopaholic’s dream with major malls, featuring an abundance of national retailers in typical mall settings or in unique main street venues. As you travel the countryside you will see special boutique and antique shops that are a “must stop in” opportunity. You will not find a better array of restaurants dotting the county. Outdoor activities abound with a parks and recreation system that includes biking, hiking, camping and water activities galore. Also a golfer’s dream, the area has many public and private golf courses that are situated amongst some of the most beautiful scenery and landscapes. A quaint village, with unique shops, a rich history and wonderful wineries, you won’t want to miss stopping by.
Director Of Development, Fundraising, And Community Relations
- Plan, develop, and implement systems for generating resources and/or revenues to support organizational ability and sustainable growth.
- Lead the development and implementation of a three-year resource development plan and funding strategy that underpins the organization’s strategic goals.
- Develop framework and support systems to monitor annual giving and fundraising strategies in line with the achievement of the three-year plan.
- Grow fundraising income to support the organization’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and leadership team to meet and exceed budgeted goals to accelerate growth in a sustainable manner, across a diverse range of income streams.
- Develop strategies to engage individual donors, community partners, corporate entities and new supporters to increase the growth of community resources.
- Establish a range of new income streams, with an emphasis on donor relations and grant funding sources.
- Coordinate and develop a portfolio of large, long term, broad based corporate partnerships that provide sustainable income, directly enhance the Las Vegas Trail community and improve the public’s understanding of the mission and vision of LVTRise.
- Work closely with the Director of Programs to significantly increase the number of and value derived from volunteers to support cost effective growth in fundraising activities.
- Establish key relationships with supporters, networks, and donors to perform appropriate propositions and the establishment of a calendar of major events and initiatives.
- Grow income from events and manage key relationships with donors and community supporters.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and remainder of the LVTRise team to provide leadership to the organization as a whole.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of Fundraising experience required.
- At least 2 years of Capital Campaigning experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of successful Business Development and Community Engagement within Corporate sector or Non-Profit community.
- Proven success with annual giving campaigns, major gift solicitation, fundraising strategies, and capital campaigns that have accelerated income growth and established a more diversified and sustainable income base.
- Experience of successfully leading change and growing income across multiple revenue streams.
- Demonstrable ability to understand how digital strategies can successfully support fundraising.
- Excellent written, leadership, and communication skills. Assured public presence and comfort level with business, community leaders, and elected officials.
- Ability to effectively make presentations to prospective donors and interest groups.
- Ability to communicate the mission and vision of the organization effectively and interact with all levels of the organization and funders to benefit a diverse community.
- Proven experience of establishing long term corporate partnerships that have provided the basis for income, the promotion of the organizations mission and enhancement of brand.
- Experience of building and nurturing strong and productive relationships both internally and externally.
- Motivated to improve lives for the better
- Positive and enthusiastic
- A proven leader of innovation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly practical and strategic
Apply/View Full Description
Director Of Analyst Relations
Insightly CRM is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations Director to lead the company-wide initiative to drive broad market awareness plus actively nurture the CRM industry analyst community's understanding of Insightly CRM. This will require forging solid personal relationships with key media analysts, customers and social media influencers. The role reports directly to the CMO and is global in responsibility.
Essential Job Functions
Develop a clear awareness creation plan with measurable milestones for Insightly CRM globally, including traditional media, social and industry analysts
Communicate the plan and progress to goals, internally
Identify and build relationships with key influencers in the media and the industry analyst community
Build a pipeline of customer references and document their stories
Identify and prepare key internal spokespeople to support media interviews
Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to ensure that the industry analysts are informed of the latest product developments and roadmaps
Manage agencies where appropriate
8+ years experience in AR and PR for an enterprise software vendor
Excellent communicator and storyteller
Bachelor's degree required, post-graduate preferred
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful
100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
Fully paid for Clipper Card (We're close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen
Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community
Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.
Director & General Manager, Industrial Laser Tools
Job Description: and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully growing a business unit (BU) segment while maintaining high levels of employee engagement. This role has P&L responsibility for operations, engineering, marketing / product line marketing.
The BU currently has >50 employees and Coherent is seeking to invest and grow this business rapidly. This BU is part of Coherent's global Industrial Laser Tools group and builds upon their proven manufacturing and market expertise - providing various laser processing tools to the materials processing market. Our products are sold primarily into materials processing, automotive, microelectronics and medical device markets. This business is global in nature with customers in developed/emerging countries in Asia, Europe and North America with significant future growth opportunities in emerging economies such as China and India.
This position is based in Plymouth, MI USA and reports to the Vice President and General Manager of Coherent's Global Tools BU. Relocation is required.
Education and Work Experience:
Career Profile – A successful, entrepreneurial, business executive from the laser machine tool industry with comparable and relevant P&L experience, 10-plus years of demonstrated experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility leading, managing and growing technical businesses with top executive exposure.
Industry Experience – The ideal candidate has spent most of his/her career in the laser machine tool industry with a sound grasp of relevant markets, customers and competition.
Functional Experience – The business unit manager we are seeking has experience managing a P&L, early experience in technical roles where he/she can point to signature accomplishments. The successful candidate will also have operations management, marketing and business development experience contributing to growing a profitable business centered upon leading edge technology.
Experience should also include theability to successfully navigate a matrixed organization building strong internal collaborative relationships and partnerships. He/she will have a creative "think outside the box" approach with a collaborative style and a customer focus.
The ideal candidate will have advanced degrees in physics, materials science, optics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering. An MBA is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Director Of Public Relations
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions, is seeking a Director of Public Relations, to drive the development and execution of its corporate and product PR strategy. We are seeking an innovative, driven and experienced leader with the capacity to take our global external communications to the next level and spread the word that A10 Networks is pushing the boundaries of network and application security and availability for communications and cloud service providers and enterprises globally.
The Director of Public Relations will report directly to A10's Vice President, Worldwide Marketing and work closely with senior leadership teams across the company and its entire product and services portfolio. This position will manage all aspects of public relations and social media and manage the company's PR agencies around the world to drive increased media coverage, brand relevance and new business demand. The individual will develop and manage the company's global communications plan, working in close collaboration with senior marketing and product management leaders and the company's strategic communications partners.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in technology communications, media relations, social media and PR content development, with a propensity for creative approaches, bold thinking, and taking complex issues and technologies and making them interesting, compelling and understandable. Candidates should have at least eight years of experience.
Lead the development and execution of an integrated and bold communications strategy that extends beyond traditional product PR.
Bring high energy and passion, and strong management skills, to A10's PR program.
Manage the company's global PR agency relationships and collaborate with key external strategic communications advisors.
Build and strengthen important relationships with top-tier media and influencers.
Develop a comprehensive social media campaign to generate more visibility and a broader global community.
Serve as the catalyst and control center for the creation, dissemination and media outreach of technology, product and strategic news announcements.
Drive increased thought leadership communications and oversee the development and media exposure of compelling content that creates meaningful conversations with our markets and furthers the corporate story.
Support and extend A10's presence and speaking appearances at industry events and gatherings.
Leverage and extend the company's strategic partnerships and customer relationships to build the relevance and resonance of PR communications.
Ensure greater recognition in industry awards and plaudits from key media and technology and industry organizations.
Desired Experience and Skills
10+ years of experience in corporate and/or agency PR, with a solid background in technology.
Strong knowledge of communications, cyber security, 5G mobile infrastructure, cloud service provider and large enterprise markets.
Proven ability to build and nurture valuable media relationships and place and manage major stories in top-tier business, technology and vertical media.
A passion for success and the ability to manage numerous communications initiatives to ensure quality, results and timely delivery.
Proven track record of building social media campaigns and large technology communities.
Strong writing and editing capabilities of PR materials, blog posts, byline articles and thought leadership content.
Ability to provide strategic counsel to senior executives and leadership teams and build consensus.
Capacity to manage, motivate and gain superior results from agency partners.
Able to collaborate and team productively with internal and external marketing leaders and advisors.
Desire to be a change agent in driving better, bolder and more effective communications initiatives worldwide.
Masters or Bachelor's degree in communications/ public relations
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Senior Director Fraud Prevention & Industry Relations
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee's contributions are integral to our company's growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you'll be challenged, you'll have fun and you'll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in anti-fraud solutions for financial services and is seeking a leader in Fraud Prevention and Authentication.
Define & lead strategic initiatives within the Fraud &Authentication line of business.
Member of the line of business management team.
Provide thought leadership on industry trends, challenges, and opportunities for fraud solutions.
Advise on strategic priorities and product solutions content, participate in product planning.
Support sales staff, participate in sales/presales meetings.
Contribute to go to market activities – Marketing Collateral, create industry blogs/white papers/articles, analyst briefings & webinars.
Create business level content for sales demos and presentations.
Support implementation teams and lead initiatives at key strategic projects.
Training and education of sales and other internal staff.
10 + years of experience in financial services
Minimum of 10 years of relevant fraud experience, preferably a major national or multi-national financial services organization. Alternatively, experience with another leading fraud vendor.
Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
Capable of leading and executing strategic initiatives
Must be willing to travel up to 30% to customer sites
Some international travel may be required
Associate Director Of Corporate & Foundation Relations
The Associate Director (AD) works in tandem with the Executive Director and Director to identify, cultivate and solicit foundation and corporate prospects. The AD creates and manages systems for strategic planning, tracking and data analysis designed to advance an aggressive and successful corporate and foundation fundraising effort.
In addition to managing a portfolio of $50K+ prospects, the AD directs CFR's research, writing and operations staff and activities and has primary responsibility for ensuring the quality and timeliness of all of CFR's internal and external communications. The AD monitors the development of academic programs at the University to identify opportunities to engage corporate and foundation prospects.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required with substantive experience or specialized expertise directly related to the position. Demonstrates strong analytical and research skills to analyze a variety of reference material in order to compile, evaluate and disseminate data Demonstrates exceptional communication skills, including the ability to present complex subjects in a clear and compelling manner Experience in writing highly-competitive proposals or academic papers that clearly articulate the need for funding or the significance of a program Experience managing multiple, complex tasks and relationships with initiative and independence Experience and proficiency with computer software for word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, and calendars, , as well as with Advance or similar fundraising database software Experience working in higher education Demonstrated record of collaboration Experience writing, proofreading and editing documents
EDUCATION: Advanced degree in related field. Demonstrated knowledge of fundraising techniques and strategies Understanding of accounting and budget preparation principles and practices Experience in foundation grants management, reporting, and budgeting Experience working with large non-profit organizations.
Government & Community Relations Director
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is a family of employee benefit plans negotiated and sponsored by SEIU 775, the labor union for long-term care workers in Washington State & Montana. We are leading the transformation of home care into a thriving career and helping to prevent the coming care crisis. With 10,000 people turning 65 every day in the U.S., there are not enough qualified, trained workers to care for the exponential rise in older adults needing care. Through groundbreaking initiatives, the SEIU 775 Benefits Group, together with its union and employer partners, are ensuring that Washington state home care workers have access to the skills and support they need to stay and grow in the field.
Reporting to Executive Leadership, the Government and Community Relations Director will develop and execute a robust policy and engagement program for the Training Partnership, the Health Benefits Trust and the Secure Retirement Trust. This position will develop strategies for engaging relevant stakeholders and Federal and State public officials through ongoing outreach and strategic engagement.
Develop and lead an overall strategic policy and engagement program with governmental and community partners to increase awareness and support for the work of the Trusts
Work with internal and external stakeholders, government and community partners and others to understand their needs within the legislative environment
Manage Benefits Group legislative and regulatory activities related to issues impacting workforce development, a secure retirement for workers, health (including behavioral health), and potentially other prevention and public health related issues.
Organize meetings with state and federal elected officials, organizing tours, and training key staff on relevant public policy issues
Cultivate relationships with key figures and decision makers in Washington including (but not limited to) members of state legislature, staff of health care authority, and allied health care interests who have similar goals of shaping policy that will impact the delivery of excellent healthcare to those in need
Represent the Benefits Group in regional venues and with regional stakeholders, and advise on strategic engagement
Develop and implement an engagement strategy with state, local and regional representatives
Ensure consistency of message and approach related to external engagement in support of the Benefits Group's mission, services and initiatives
Organize and attend relevant legislative, executive and agency meetings, hearings, issue briefings and related activities to advance Benefits Group agenda
Work with the Communications team on relevant reports and products, helping to craft the content with regard to legislative, programmatic and/or policy recommendations and providing information on key relevant government programs, policies and funding
Track and analyze relevant state and federal policy and create internal briefing documents to inform decision making
Develop and implement an ongoing government relations strategic plan to inform external organizations and stakeholders
Develop and implement an annual education program for elected officials
Build sustained relationships with community groups, consumer, and worker advocacy groups, and other aligned organizations
Collaborate within the organization on external messaging to inform on matters of interest to legislators, policy-makers and community groups
5 + years of experience in advocacy, government, and/or community relations, or related field preferred; relationships with state or federal policy makers is a plus
Knowledge of health care issues and policies (long-term care is a plus,) workforce development, retirement or related field
Knowledge of Washington State's legislative, budget, and policy development processes, including budget and appropriations processes
A strong ability to communicate our organizational priorities to elected officials and stakeholder groups
A strong and demonstrated ability to articulate strategic judgement about engagement with elected officials, political staff, and key stakeholders
Willingness to learn in-depth about policy issues related to healthcare, workforce development, retirement, labor, long-term care etc
Strong interpersonal and communication skills in relationship-building to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
Ability to understand complex nuance and operate effectively and strategically in shades of gray
Ability to use sound independent judgment and to manage and impart information to a range of internal and external organizations and constituencies
Ability to foster a collaborative and cooperative work environment where team work is valued
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group presentations and one-on-one advocacy skills
Demonstrated ability in strategy development, political communications, and working with coalitions
A creative mind and ability to synthesize and analyze information for decision makers
Ability to work in an autonomous and dynamic environment
A strong sense of accountability with excellent follow through
Excellent organization skills including ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
Willingness to travel to Olympia and Washington DC and work long and irregular hours as needed
Compensation: $105,000-$120,000 annualized, plus an exceptional benefits package. The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!