Director Industrial Relations Job Description Sample
Head Industrial Relations
- Create, promote and enhance harmonious and conducive working environment between employees and Management by practicing sound industrial relations (government, company and employee/union) to achieve high employee productivity in meeting company’s objectives and in compliance with the statutory requirements (i.e. Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, Trade Union Act) set by the Ministry Human Resource.
- Represent the Company in matters relating to the implementation of the Government policies in regards to the employment. Ensure company’s decisions i.e. Voluntary Scheme, Separation Package and Dismissal are in accordance with Government policies, no arbitrary actions are taken in order to avoid legal actions against the Company, thus protecting Company’s image and integrity.
- Represent the Management in all matters pertaining to employee with regards to Union’s concerns on their benefits and welfare. Ensure Union’s concerns are adequately addressed and acted upon by the Management to promote industrial harmony within the Company.
- Negotiate on behalf of the Management in the Collective Bargaining with the Union to ensure Management’s interests are protected, as well as employees’ interest are taken care of.
- Manage any issue that may arise during the negotiation to achieve a mutually beneficial Collective Agreement (CA) and social relationship between the parties.
- Advise the Management in HQ and subsidiaries on IR matters relating to discipline enforcement or misconduct after conducting thorough investigation to protect the Company’s interest and at the same time dispensing justice to the employees.
- Initiate and conduct Domestic Inquiry (D.I.) proceedings on cases of which their prima facie have been established.
- Analyze the verbatim and panel reports and make appropriate recommendations without prejudice, to protect the Company’s interest and ensure that justice for the employees too are properly dispensed with.
- Ensure the company’s welfare, sports and religious activities are conducted as planned to promote employee cohesiveness and esprit de corps towards achieving harmonious working environment in the company.
- Counsel employees on work related matters or personal problems to provide avenues or stimulate practical solutions with in the employment terms so that employees could focus on their respective jobs.
- Develop, manage and achieve IR database consisting of judgments, show cause letters, verbatim/DI panel reports, dismissal letter etc. for future references.
- 10 – 12 years of related working experience in oil & gas/ operations/ shipping/ heavy engineering.
- Bachelor Degree/Master in Law, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Public Relations Director
The agency is seeking a Public Relations Director who will lead public relations and support crisis-focused client accounts. The individual also will support integrated marketing efforts, and oversee the agency’s public relations needs.
Qualified candidates have:
- A degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or corporate communications
- Minimum of 8 years experience (agency, media or in-house; law firm and/or financial industry preferred) with a willingness and to learn, lead and be a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, management and organizational abilities coupled with unwavering integrity and sound judgment
- In-depth knowledge of public relations and professional service / B2B businesses including law firm communications, litigation communications and financial communications
- Established relationships with journalists, bloggers, business and legal press
- Proven results with highly strategic corporate public relations and social media initiatives
- Experience with executive communications, integrated marketing and social media
- Knowledge about the aspects of strategic planning, budgeting and client communications
- Project and/or account management experience with demonstrated initiative, solid judgment and creativity
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Client-centric mentality to ensure agency exceeds client and media expectations
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, database management systems, website content management systems, blog platforms, and WordPress editing; experience with Basecamp, CoSchedule, Meltwater, BurrellesLuce, IBIS World, TrendKite, Coverage Book and/or Gorkana a plus)
The duties of a Public Relations and Crisis Communications Director include:
Public Relations Strategy and Management
- Develop objectives, key messages, strategies and tactics, and manage the implementation of client public relations programs and how they tie into / support client business development and marketing plans
- Develop strategic public relations plans and timelines
- Draft and manage press releases, blogs, articles, biographies, backgrounders, case studies, white papers, social media content and other deliverables
- Manage media and blogger relations on behalf of clients and create and pitch stories and speaking engagement opportunities on behalf of clients and the agency
- Monitor client, industry and competitive news, and recommend/refine client strategies and tactics accordingly
- Oversee public relations and other client reports including status reports, visibility reports, media distribution reports, time allocation reports, and other reports as necessary
- Establish and maintain client relations, timeliness and quality of all client deliverables
- Work with clients and team including freelancers to outline scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, timeline, milestones and budgets
- Support social media efforts as necessary for clients and agency
- Accurately forecast budgets and manage a team of agency resources
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and clients
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project/account life cycle
- Track and report on project/account milestones and update client’s status reports
- Support crisis planning and response working directly with clients and the agency’s CEO to draft crisis plans, manage crisis response initiatives, develop response strategy and execute accordingly
- Provide strategic advice to clients that includes, but is not limited to, creating strategic communications and crisis plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s public perception, risk management and reputation
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to all social media accounts including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the agency’s blog.
- Contribute at least one relevant post to the agency’s blog every four to six weeks (on a rotating schedule with the rest of the team)
- Maintain hands-on involvement in day-to-day operations as appropriate
- Convene with staff during regularly scheduled meetings to discuss account management, office management, business development and client projects
- Conduct general office duties including: answer telephone and directing calls as needed to appropriate persons, managing personal e-mail, assisting with booking client and prospect appointments, and performing administrative tasks as necessary to support the office
Director Of Construction Commercial And Industrial
Actively searching for a Operations Manager for a Construction firm to be based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.??This is a career opportunity leading to a Divisional Vice President level. Requires a Bachelors degree in Building Construction or Civil Engineering and a minimum of 15-20 years of progressive experience including one or more of the following fields:?? Multifamily housing construction and rehab, large commercial construction, and industrial waste water construction.
Commercial and waste water experience is most important.?? Projects will cover multiple states from TX to the Southeast up to VA. Ideally seeking someone with regional experience. Requires project experience for budgets of $50,000 to $500,000,000 with experience covering a budget of at least $100,000,000.
Requires full scope experience include pre-construction, business development, estimating, primary contracting, sub contracting, and final turnover and close-out. Travel around 20-25% Compensation is anticipated to be in the range of $160,000 to $200,000 but could easily go more. Bonuses range from 40-80k depending on the projects.?? Company provides full fringe benefits including relocation for the best candidate. ??
Public Relations (Pr) Director
ChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop novel, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside, sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN®, is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. TRU NIAGEN® is helping the world AGE BETTER®.
Currently, we are seeking an accomplished Public Relations (PR) Director to design and implement global PR strategies that cultivate our relationships with media, improve and expand our position in the market, manage our reputation, engage our target audience and dramatically boost our brand awareness. If you are highly skilled in leading multi-channel PR strategies (internal and external), building and engaging in daily dialogue with reporters and other members of the media, developing and coordinating events to draw press and skillfully handling crisis management, we would like to meet you. You will use your contacts, relationship skills and creative ideas to drive PR initiatives that will rapidly increase brand awareness, drive brand differentiation and bring long-term success. You will also coordinate with internal teams (e.g. Marketing and Investor Relations) to insure brand consistency in all PR efforts. Ultimately, you will build, promote and maintain a strong, positive image of our brand and company, while ensuring a highly visible online and offline brand presence.
- Set strategic objectives for the PR team (currently external agency) and develop brand and corporate strategy
- Master ChromaDex's crisis/emergency communications
- Drive positive reputation management
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with media, influencers and influential professionals
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote our company and its achievements, our Scientific Advisory Board and executives and our products, services and scientific research, as well as respond to stories and articles concerning ChromaDex, including those related to litigation
- Develop and implement strategic media relations in conjunction with major company announcement
- Work closely with Investor Relations and others on the Marketing Team to ensure both company and brand messaging are consistent in all PR efforts
- Organize PR events to drive press interest and increase awareness of our company
- Influence media coverage
- Analyze, track and report on PR campaign results as well as industry and competitive landscape
- Manage sensitive issues to maintain company’s good reputation
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field; Master's preferred
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Public Relations (PR) Director, PR Manager or Publicist
- Established relationships with media, reporters and other influential persons
- Solid experience leading successful PR campaigns and driving significant and frequent awareness
- Ability to bring and foster long-term relationships with key media professionals
- Team management skills
- Creative abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to serve as a confident company spokesperson
- Expertise in social media channels required
- Experience in crisis management required
- Experience in consumer products required
- Experience in supplements, nutraceuticals or pharmaceuticals preferred
- Experience with International PR also preferred
ChromaDex offers benefits to eligible employees who have met all requirements for enrollment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and more.
ChromaDex maintains a website at www.chromadex.com to which ChromaDex regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional and financial information about the Company.
Market Relations Director
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Market Relationship (Tax) to join our Business Development organization.
Develop relationships with C-level executives, board members, and alumni at assigned accounts
Follow-up on leads and manage the overall relationship building process
Coordinate relationship building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other KPMG personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help ensure they are well advised on important matters
Meet specific business relationship goals at assigned accounts and report and measure progress against quarterly goals with national and industry leadership and performance manager
Participate in proposal development, focusing on the KPMG value proposition, key differentiators, and win themes
Manage the business opportunities at assigned accounts to help ensure KPMG is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services
Minimum of ten years of demonstrated experience selling Tax solutions and services in a position requiring the management of corporate accounts
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field
Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
Experience developing and leading relationship building activities with C- Level executives Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Director Of Public Relations
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
"The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It's the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same." – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," a recognition earned since the survey's inception in 1998.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry's most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort and Five-Star rating for the Spa.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
Director of Public Relations, Regular Full-Time
The Director of Public Relations is responsible for the development and execution of an annual strategic and integrated plan that is comprised of public relations, social media and marketing communications strategies that support the resort's business objectives, increase awareness and positive perception of the resort, its Food and Beverage outlets, Spa, services and personnel, and contribute to driving traffic and revenues.
Director of PR responsibilities include developing and executing a strategic plan including PR, social media and other marketing communications channels to support the business objectives of the hotel, deploying a creative content strategy across multiple owned and earned channels, managing image and reputation, working closely with operational departments on marketing and promotions.
A successful candidate will be proactive and creative in identifying and developing integrated PR and Social Media programs. They will Engage in media relations by actively managing professional relationships with local and regional media and influencers that will benefit the hotel and company as a whole. They will also oversee the hotel's digital content strategy and manage all property social media channels, creating relevant and engaging content and increasing follower engagement as well as ensure the hotel's web and App presence is aligned with the Hotel's positioning and business objectives and where possible links to other FS content channels.
Skills and Experience
A minimum of five to seven years experience in public relations and/or marketing communications
A university degree in journalism or communications or equivalent experience in public relations or journalism is required.
Strong and effective interpersonal skills
Proven relationships with media, community and business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results, and the personality to maximize these contacts
Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set
A self-starter that can multi-task and prioritise
Proficiency in leveraging social media networks and related monitoring tools
The ability to create newsworthy events, develop story ideas and follow through with pitch leads
Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit, which can be used towards one of the following: Merchant Ski Pass, ECO Transit Bus Pass, Parking Pass, or Fitness Membership
401k participation with company matching program
Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Sr Director Business Relations
Senior Director, Business Relations Managers Job Description
The Senior Director, Business Relations Managers (BRMs) reports to the Head, Patient Support Services for the MS Business Unit.
The BRM team is comprised of one Senior Director, three Directors, BRM (one for the East zone, One for the Central Zone and one for the West zone) who report directly to the Senior Director. There is a team of 21 BRMs located throughout the US who report to one of the Directors.
The Senior Director, BRMs will lead the BRM team to achieve the MS Business Unit's commercial objectives for Lemtrada and Aubagio.
The BRM team is responsible for:
Executing strategies and tactics to provide billing and coding, contracting and procurement education to health care providers and infusion sites
Ensuring timely access to Genzyme's MS products, especially those that are administered in a healthcare setting
BRMs are field based positions. However, this position is a headquartered based position at Genzyme Center in Cambridge, MA.
The Senior Director, BRMs will:
Set the vision for the BRM team
Develop strategic priorities to support overall brand objectives
Develop and execute operating plans to achieve these objectives
Work in conjunction with other cross functional field leadership and home office leadership.
Create a compliant environment which challenges, motivates and develops team members to reach optimum performance and potential
Set clear objectives, coach/mentor, and assess performance and skill level to develop future leaders within the Sanofi Genzyme organization
Identify, develop, and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders on a national level
Provide strategic customer insights to the commercial team to develop and grow the MS franchise
Work closely with the TLL, ISM and field teams to ensure synergy in the account
Develop budget allocations and ensure that Business Relations Teams take a disciplined approach to investment
Review national policies and legislation information, identifying important reimbursement issues and coordinate MS strategy and actions with Genzyme and Sanofi Policy and Government Affairs teams
Monitors national Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid communications on coverage, coding and payment
Lead the national development, review and implementation of BRM programs and tools that strengthens reimbursement support services.
Lead Directors, Business Relations in the development of account business plans and account specific tactics that optimize business performance
- 15 + years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- 5+ years of prior experience managing a team of filed based-employees
- BA / BS Degree required
MS experience strongly preferred
MS or Oncology physician reimbursement experience preferred
Documented success in pharmaceutical leadership with a proven track record of delivering exceptional results required
Must be an energetic, driven, dynamic leader
Strong understanding and experience working to ensure access for infused products, especially working within a buy and bill model
Significant experience and understanding an ever changing payer environment and its impact on access of products administered in a healthcare setting
Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment (sales, market access, customer service, medical affairs, marketing)
Ability to quickly assemble and develop a high performing experienced team
Must achieve and maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal, and operational rules and procedures, and require the same of his / her Team
Up to 50%
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Director – Client Relations
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Client RelationsTeam (CR).
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
• Lead client relations and marketing activities in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & developing existing NPO relationships.
• Seek repeat business by managing relationships with current & past clients. • Develop business plans and CR strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
• Collaborate with the Business Consulting Services team to reach out to CLASS clients to gauge the impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up on projects and/or referrals. • Create and deliver proposal presentations to potential clients.
• Build CLASS’s brand and develop marketing programs & communication channels that will drive new business growth.
• Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organization related events.
• Oversee Salesforce (CRM) to ensure, we are managing our relationships and interactions with our existing/potential clients.
• Provide leadership to the CR team, ensuring appropriate training, communications and leveraging of resources within the team.
• Assisting in developing strategic and operational plans by identifying short term and long term priorities.
• Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
• Providing leadership to the team and encouraging a leadership based culture
• Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
• Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
• Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education & Experience:
• MBA Marketing with 8+ years experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing.
• Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database preferred
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
• 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
• Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering teamwork
• Passionate & committed to serving the community
• Excellent Communicator
• Good sense of humor
• Honors CLASS's code of ethics
• Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
• Attend monthly meetings: 2 in-person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
• Leadership development opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Group-based learning
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Director Of Corporate & Foundation Relations
Looking for a great opportunity? We seek an entrepreneurial, collaborative and experienced fundraising professional with five (5) or more years related experience working with corporate and foundation funders to support science and/or research-based organizations for the role of Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations. In this role you will report to the Senior Director of Development with a dotted line to the Vice President, Advancement. You will work in partnership with scientific leadership to establish and advance relationships with key constituents. This role is an externally facing position responsible for identifying, initiating, building, and soliciting a pool of key/high-level institutional relationships to secure high-impact philanthropic investments in the institute's science, research, and programs.
Candidates must have an advanced degree and have a record of identifying and building corporate and foundation relationships that resulted in seven-figure gifts or greater in the basic or life sciences sector. The successful candidate will possess a deep understanding of science and research, an advanced scientific degree, and fundraising or investment experience with basic or life sciences organizations and institutions. Must have a solid understanding of genetics, genomics, precision medicine, and translational science. Familiarity with computational biology is desirable. Must have experience with transformative philanthropy and the needs to advance and steward these types of gift conversations and relationships. Must have experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational and facilitation skills and be confident approaching and communicating with personnel at all levels. Must have the ability to organize, prioritize, manage and monitor multiple projects to successful completion, adapting to shifting priorities in a high-pressure environment. Must be entrepreneurial, independent, deeply collaborative, and diplomatic. Must have excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail. Must have knowledge of Raiser's Edge or other similar donor or customer relationship databases.
This role offers a dynamic and supportive work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package including a medical plan, outstanding retirement plan, generous paid time off and tuition reimbursement. The institute also offers an MBA program, a fitness center with an award winning wellness program, and a fully operational primary care facility available to employees and their families. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now."
Public Relations Fashion Account Director In NYC
Public Relations Fashion Account Director in NYC
Currently working on an exciting opportunity with a New York based Communications, PR, and Marketing firm based on Madison Ave. in NYC.
The role that we are sourcing is for an Account Director to work on a team serving women’s men’s and lifestyle fashion brands. The firm we are working with specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, beauty, lifestyle, design, spirits, and travel industries.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead strategic product placement, features and news stories in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV and online media outlets.
Work closely with supervisor to develop and execute communications strategies while developing story angles and writing of press materials
Maintain and strengthen editor relationships. Secure opportunities for clients including speaking engagements, sponsorship opportunities, award submissions, etc.
Lead management of press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and other brand introductions
Lead Client Calls - Interface with key client executives and marketing/PR point-of-contacts
Interact with firm’s AVPs and VPs to solicit brand- and industry-specific expertise
Develop and maintain a voice of authority with clients and peers alike
Take on a lead role in NYFW and special event support securing media coverage and attendance for shows and presentations while overseeing list development, RSVP management and seating charts
Manage team of Senior Managers, Managers, Coordinators and Assistants, overseeing day to day client activity
5+ years of relevant experience on either the agency or client side, with proven experience securing product placement, features, and news stories for clients and/or brands
Relationships within the fashion/lifestyle media (specifically market/ features editors and directors) on both a national and regional level
5+ years of agency experience
Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal/written communications skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!