Director Motion Picture Job Description Sample
Director, Digital Marketing Performance - Motion Picture Group
Director, Digital Marketing Performance
- Motion Picture Group Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com at http://www.sonypictures.com/ . The Director of Digital Marketing Performance (“DM Performance Director”) will be responsible for Digital Marketing performance broadly, orchestrating the end-to-end planning & execution process with SPE (across digital, marketing, research, distribution, studio, etc.) and its agency, publisher, and ad tech partners, owning gains over time on KPIs for both digital marketing efficiency (reducing sub-optimal ad spend) and effectiveness (growing awareness, conversion and box office sales contribution for the same spend). The DM Performance Director will collaborate deeply with studio-aligned digital directors, who focus primarily on aligning film objectives – unique for each film – with digital strategies. Distinct from these studio-aligned directors, the DM Performance Director will oversee digital performance across studios/films and over time with the purpose of perfecting and evolving the execution of digital marketing and growing investment in digital marketing. Tactically, the DM Performance Director will execute against these goals by acting as the ‘champion’ of best-practice evolution & implementation across activation channels, and owning SPE’s Digital learning agenda and coordinating its evolution year-over-year. As the best-practice champion, the DM Performance Director primary KPI will be digital-specific performance gains, assuring alignment across agency teams and activation partners with SPE best-practice (‘golden rules,’ set-up checklists, reporting standards, etc). In parallel, the he/she will work to expand this digital expertise in an evolving best-practice playbook, embedding learnings from day-to-day operations and longer-term strategic discoveries from SPE studio-aligned teams and partners. As owner of the digital learning agenda, the role will require the development of SPE Digital’s yearly strategic learning agenda in conjunction with SPE digital leadership, the assurance of that agenda’s cascade into the year’s various campaign plans (‘translating’ high-level marketing goals into discrete tests and tactics) and the management of the end-to-end spectrum of Sony’s agency & 3rd-party activation partners to ensure proper execution and analysis Across responsibilities, the DM Performance Director will be a strong communicator, tracking objectives, shepherding them through campaign execution and sharing learnings across numerous internal and external stakeholders. For success in this role, it is imperative the DM Performance Director be ambitious, self-starting, disciplined and comfortable in cross-functional project management. He/She will manage diverse digital initiatives, with a wide aperture of engagement models across numerous internal & external teams. Responsibilities
Longitudinal campaign performance management: The DM Performance Director will be responsible for ensuring the SPE best-practice implementation standards (maintaining checklists, ‘golden rules,’ campaign timelines and other best-practice) successfully and consistently across campaigns and releases. The DM Performance Director will work directly with studio-aligned Digital Directors and all agency partners, acting as the primary point of accountability to ensure plans are properly followed and executed.
Learning synthesis: The DM Performance Director will act as a synthesizer of digital learning building an agenda of strategic initiatives, incorporating broad, top-down questions (from VP/SVPs), lead-generation & PBM-activation tactics (from the PBM Mgr.), allocation & advanced analytical priorities (from Digital Marketing Measurement Manager) & exploratory, industry-innovation experiments (from agency). The DM Performance Director will act as consolidation point for these inputs, synthesizing learning goals into an achievable set of prioritized tests, mapped to campaign plans.
Learning campaign management: From planning, configuration, in-flight media to post-campaign read-out, the DM Performance Director will manage the integrity of the end-to-end process, ensuring learning agenda items from upfront yearly planning are embedded in media plans, set up properly, protected amidst plan changes, optimized as needed and meaningfully measured.
- Championing digital evolution and growth: The DM Performance Director will promote the evolution of digital success by curating the SPE Digital playbook – a ‘living’ and socialized compendium of intelligence, to be expanded as tests uncover actionable insights and best practices for future campaigns. The DM Performance Director will use the playbook to align agencies and vendors behind SPE standards frequently socialize successes and learnings. The DM Performance Director will also champion key discoveries across Sony and upward to leadership with the intention of growing Sony’s investment into digital marketing.
Master's degree + 8-10 years of experience ( 2-4 years of specialty; 1-2 years of managerial)
Participates or advises management on budget Knowledge of:
Digital media/marketing landscape – with a focus on addressable strategies
Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions, audience buying platforms and methodologies, digital KPIs Skills In:
Translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement tactics
Communication: working directly, frequently, with numerous teams to execute these tactics successfully against business goals
Strong project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, in-flux environment)
Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies
Ability to drive initiative through cultural norms to achieve goals Ability To:
Think creatively to support projects and initiatives with little direction
Act as a credible authority across engagements, ensure partner standards-compliance
Work collaboratively & laterally across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical (title-by-title) priorities
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
- CA - Culver City Area & Studios Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
Inside Sales Rep - Motion Picture Video Equipment Sales Company.
Inside Sales Rep.
We have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative to serve our customers.
NEBTEK has been providing video assist and digital cinema services for the motion picture industry since 1986. We also manufacture and sale products for the industry.
Nebtek Sales Division:
We are a growing company that manufactures products, rents equipment, and sales Equipment for customers primarily in the motion picture, commercial and television industries. We are dedicated to making our customers lives easier and better on set by using our expertise to find the best solutions for everyday problems on set and to promote or bring about the best video systems products for our clients and customers in the motion picture industry.
The successful candidate will:
Have a positive attitude with high energy and enthusiasm.
Take inbound telephone sales calls and respond to emails for the purpose of assisting customers, distributors, or dealers in placing orders.
Have professional experience with video production equipment such as cameras, monitors, batteries and cables so that you can relate to our customers. This is preferred... but not required.
Create sales orders and invoices using QuickBooks, be familiar and comfortable with other office software programs.
Work with technicians and other team members to fill orders.
Ship the product to our customers using Fed Ex, UPS, USPS or Southwest Air Cargo.
Resolve customer concerns and provide a first level of technical support to customers as needed.
Become familiar with products we manufacture and resell, offer recommendations and differentiate between products.
Show strong oral and written communication skills required.
Physical requirements included the ability to sit at a desk, move around in an office, shop, and warehouse environment, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Perform administrative and other duties relating to customer service and other duties as assigned
Multitasking, the ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines, and a close attention to detail are a must.
Maintain and grow relationships with customers, vendors, and dealers.
This is a full-time hourly position, Monday thru Friday 8:00-5:00.
Benefits include paid holidays and vacation time.
We are dedicated to making our customers' lives easier and better on set by using our expertise to find the best solutions for everyday problems on set and to promote or bring about the best products for our clients and customers in the motion picture industry.
Legal Assistant II - Motion Picture Legal
Overview and Responsibilities This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for a Vice President and Senior Attorney in the Motion Picture Legal department. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to: · Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents document preparation, redlining, document distribution, expense report preparation · Distributes mail and maintains office supplies · Manages supervisors’ contacts and calendar · Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence · Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents, including redlinin of all such documents · Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting an executive in a legal environment
Entertainment experience preferred
Additional Qualifications Desired skills:
Must be detailed oriented
Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software Experience supporting executive within legal department
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
Able to work adeptly with general office equipment; computer, printer, telephone, photocopy machine, etc Apply Here Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Viacom provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected status.
Motion Graphics Designer / Art Director (2D)
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier.
We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable.
With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we're looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?
To learn more about SharkNinja's innovative approach to thinking and how it is helping us "positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world", take a look at the link below: NECN Job Description We are looking to bring on a motion graphics artist as part of our tight-knit, but growing production team. This role is equal parts art direction and motion graphics.
We want somebody who thinks like a designer first and can then complete that vision with professional motion graphics for national television campaigns as well as digital campaigns. This is a 2D After Effects intensive position, but skills as a 3D Generalist in Cinema 4D are a bonus. This position will be located at our Irvine, California Office.
Required Demonstrated understanding of typography, color, and layout Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (I.e. After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop) Ability to take brand books; style guides; scripts and translate them into impactful motion graphics Well versed in Third Party After Effects plugins (i.e. Element 3D, Optical Flares, Trapcode Suite, Plexus) Basic knowledge of expressions in After Effects Desire to take real ownership of your role on each project and see to it that all details are thought-out Ability to communicate and collaborate with supervisors and other artists Meticulous organization of assets and projects Willing to sometimes work overtime/ weekends when under tight deadlines Preferred Degree in Motion Graphics or other relevant field Previous Direct Response experience SDL2017
Motion Graphics Art Director
AT A GLANCE
Mob Scene is looking for an extremely creative and talented Senior Designer with the ability to provide art direction, to join our team. This individual will work closely with our Creative Director as well as other staff, including graphics, producers, music, and finishing. The right candidate should be able to work with little or minimal supervision, can work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong design and typographic sense as well as thorough knowledge of motion graphics design and post production workflows.
- Expert time management acumen and ability to accurately estimate and manage projects – a person who knows what is and isn’t possible.
- Deep understanding of current design and animation trends
- Constant development of skills and new techniques, ability to share and teach to more junior level designers/animators
- Translate ideas into designs/animations, under deadlines, to refine, evolve elevate or deliver what is asked for
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effortlessly to benefit our production and design teams
- Ability to oversee design development from a given creative direction while working closely with, leading and encouraging a team of designers/animators
- Ability to develop a visual response to design ideas
- Understanding of and ability to utilize graphic design tools and technology
- Understanding of issues related to the cognitive, social, cultural, technological and budgetary context of design
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience designing for theatrical creative advertising
THE GOOD STUFF
Full-time employees receive:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Vacation & Sick time
- 401k with match
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Fun and creative company culture that values it's best asset--YOU!
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
Picture Archiving And Communication System (Pacs) Analyst
Required Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in related healthcare or information systems discipline with four (4) or more years of project management, IT, healthcare or related experience in a clinical or healthcare IT setting. # Job Description The primary responsibilities for this position include leading the operational resources for the picture archiving and communication system (PACS). Additionally, this individual will act as a liaison in digital imaging initiatives within UT Medicine SA, other UTHSCSA departments and Non-UTHSCSA partners. The PACS Administrator is responsible for tier two and tier three support of the UTHSCSA PACS system. Additionally the PACS Administrator is responsible for overseeing and coordinating existing and participation in new PACS and digital imaging initiatives. # Preferred Qualifications HL7/DICOM certification preferred. Knowledge of current PACS system hardware, PACS system software, clinical environments and electronic medical records.
Job Duties Job Duty Responsible for day
-to-day operation of PACS equipment including image workflow, archiving, auto routing, and prefetching and other related activities. Works closely with various UT Health San Antonio departments to ensure timely and complete capture of DICOM digital image data into the PACS system as well as network transmission, RIS validation, and exceptions handling. Percentage Of Time 60 Job Duty Investigates, identifies, and prepares proposals to solve specific operational problems within all clinical operational areas, working closely with other UT Health San Antonio department’s as well as involving senior management as appropriate Percentage Of Time 10 Job Duty Works closely with the UT Health San Antonio Department of Radiology in the development of operating standards, policies, and procedures. Reviews feedback, compiles and analyzes support data, and recommends procedural and training changes as appropriate. Percentage Of Time 10 Job Duty Works closely with the UT Health San Antonio Radiology Department management personnel to identify and design future needs and efficient workflow processes, which include further integration into operations Percentage Of Time 10 Job Duty Acts as liaison between the UT Health San Antonio Radiology Department and other UT Health departments related to medical imaging initiatives and procedures and assisting with existing or new medical imaging endeavors. Percentage Of Time 10 # EEO Statement We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Salary: Competitive
Career Family:* Clinical Programs & Services
Job Title:* Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) Analyst
Work Location:* MARC (8300 Floyd Curl Drive)
Benefits Eligible?:* Yes
Work Schedule:* Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Number of hours per week:* 40 Is this position required to drive a UT vehicle?: No
Combination of Relevant Education and Experience accepted:* Yes
Requisition Number:* 20163205 Type of Recruitment: Open Recruitment (open to UTHSCSA and non-UTHSCSA employees)
Security Sensitive Statement:* All positions are security sensitive and will require criminal background checks.
Teller 1 - Picture Hills (20Hrs)
Tellers are the faces of our company to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. Tellers inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs. At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Tellers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location). We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service
Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds Preferred Skills/Experience
Basic clerical and processing skills
Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bilingual language skills a plus
Job: Branch Banking
Primary Location: Missouri-MO-Kansas City
Average Hours Per Week: 20
Requisition ID: 170039859 U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Custom Picture Framer
Some experience in custom picture framing sales and assembly.
M-F, 8-5, overtime when needed. Benefits, sick/ vacation pay. bonuses Please email your resume.
1) Frames pictures in custom-made or stock frames: Mounts picture on backing, using glue. 2) Cuts mounted picture to fit frame, using paper cutter or power saw. 3) Cuts glass to fit frame, using glass-cutting tool. 4) Cleans glass and places it in upturned frame. 5) Places picture on top of glass. 6) Cuts piece of cardboard to fit frame, and places it on back of picture. 7) Pushes or taps brads into frame or uses stapler to staple picture in place. 8) Glues paper cover to back of frame. 9) Attaches screw eyes and wire to frame, using hand tools or staple gun. 10) May frame oil paintings that do not require glass fronts or paper covers. 11) May repair and redecorate old or broken frames.
Sales Rep - Picture Framing Supplies Company
Company: Don Mar Frame & Moulding
Don Mar Frame & Moulding is a regional picture framing distributor founded in 1969. Our main location is in East Providence, RI with additional locations in Wallingford, Connecticut and Moorestown, New Jersey. We are looking for a Sales Rep for New York City and surrounding areas.
- Develop new business with provided and cultivated leads.
- Manage and expand our current accounts
- Generate and submit quotes.
- Visit and maintain communication with customers to provide top notch customer service.
- Attend trade shows to work company booth.
- Most customers are within a 100 mile radius. However, some overnight travel will be required.
- Previous sales experience, especially in the distribution field.
- Proficient with a PC and the ability to use MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good work ethics and a positive attitude.
- 4 year degree a plus.
To the qualified applicant we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance.
- Sales expenses covered.
- Health and Dental benefits.
- 401k Plan
- Holiday and vacation pay.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!