Director Motion Picture Job Description Sample
Director, Motion Picture Reporting
Director, Motion Picture Reporting
Executive Assistant - Legal Motion Picture Business Affairs
Motion Designer, The Creative Shop, Scaled NA
Screen Credits Coordinator, Legal Affairs - Motion Picture Group
Senior Motion & Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer
A Motion Graphic Designer for Contend must have in-depth understanding of post production process. Designer/animators crafts visually compelling motion graphics for programs, including pitch reels, trailers, sizzles, promos, commercials, presentations, and episodic series within a deadline-sensitive timeline. Designer/animator possesses a thorough operational knowledge on graphic platforms, pro-active positive attitude, strong time management skills.
Los Angeles Position Only.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with Creative Director and Creative Department @ Contend in LA
- Full spectrum of Motion graphics including design, animation, and compositing.
You must have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience designing and animating with at least one of those years focused on broadcast.
- The ability to talk to clients as a smart, strategic, likeable and professional person.
- Operational knowledge of video, audio, graphic & post process.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational and team-building skills
- Dedication, drive, and commitment to working with creatives
Skill sets required
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Illustration or Motion Graphics
Art and Design Skills:
- Employing color-theory, drawing, and/or mixed media techniques to create exciting visual solutions in motion media.
- Typography Skills: Choosing, combining and setting type.
- Conceptual Skills: conception and ideation for broadcast. Creating mood boards, style frames, and working with style guides.
- Technical Expertise: Mastery of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Technical Expertise: generalist with skills in After Effects and a 3D program.
- Primary Skills: Motion Graphics, compositing, rotoscoping, and chroma-keying.
- Secondary Skills: Traditional animation, photography and stop motion experience.
Work Schedule & Pay Options:
- Schedule: flexible to keep up with time zones.
- This is a freelance position is los angeles.
- Initial 2 week booking with an extended hold.
Freelance Motion Graphic Designers
Freelance Viz & Vizrt Graphics Developers & Motion Graphics Designers
Motion Designer - Verve
Create from scratch, define, execute and evolve the motion design language of consumer marketing, ambassador and member communications in an ever-evolving consumer brand environment. You’ll work across a wide variety of consumer-facing projects, supporting our marketing, CRM and community management teams to deliver engaging and impactful motion graphics. You’ll work across our portfolio of Travel, Music Festival, Marketplace and Live Event verticals on a variety of channels such as social, website and large out of home campaigns.
* Work with the Creative Director to develop motion graphics, motion assets and campaigns for our international brands, products and events, coordinating across social and digital- all to the required creative standards, specifications and deadlines.
* Create from scratch design systems, icon sets, campaigns, stories, and moo boards. You’ll switch effortlessly between sketches and polished motion GFX files - and you’ll know when to make that switch.
* Not only create impactful motion graphics you will also create static graphic designs. You will work in parallel with our Senior Graphic designer to build out consistent campaign creative.
*Switch between the demands of brand, video, motion graphics, commercial, B2B, partnerships, pitches, social and experiential - you’ll be an expert in one of those areas, and hungry to become an expert in others.
* Design modern and impactful graphics that inspires our digital-native, socially-centred and mobile-focused users.
* Constantly strive for best-in-class design - but be humble to our users and stakeholders day-to-day needs. You’ll take criticism from other designers, stakeholders and users - and iterate quickly to constantly move things forward.
*Be organised, be on-point, be on-deadline, be a design-owner. You’ll make sure everyone is in the loop, you’ll be responsive to global feedback, and you’ll make sure nothing is missed.
*Maintain clean workflows, transparent planning, meticulous asset management and clear communications across multiple timezones - you’ll also have a killer eye for detail and be confident in critiquing your own - and others - work.
Verve is building a platform which enables everyone to sell products they love to their friends in exchange for rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, such as Bestival, Bonnaroo, Reading & Leeds Festival, Formula One, Tough Mudder and more. We’re continuing to expand rapidly within this market while also exploring other opportunities.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!