Director Records Management Job Description Sample
Director Records & Information Management (1521-732)
Summary: Under the general direction of the company's [Legal] department, the Director of Records and Information (RIM) will be responsible for overseeing the design, creation, implementation, management and continuous improvement of an enterprise-wide records and information management program.
Design, create, and implement an enterprise-wide records and information management ("RIM") program. Serve as key contact for, manage the day-to-day work efforts and coordinate the activities of the independent contractors retained by the company to complete the project. Document the company's RIM related policies, processes and procedures in collaboration with the company's Legal, Compliance and Enterprise Technology Services departments.
Develop and maintain an information asset portfolio of data maps and physical records inventories. Manage, administer, and ensure the ongoing sustainability of, the company's RIM program. Monitor, assess and update as necessary the company's RIM policies, processes and procedures.
Monitor changes in, and maintain current knowledge and awareness of federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations applicable to the RIM program, with a particular focus on those applicable to the company's regulated business units, namely, the broker-dealer and registered investment adviser units; monitor changes in, and maintain current knowledge and awareness of RIM related guidance promulgated by the company's regulators and self-regulatory organizations in which the company is a member, including the US Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, Inc., the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Collaborate with and assist all business units, functions and roles within the company to establish and maintain the RIM program, including review, assessment and updates to unit specific file plans and records retention schedules. Coordinate with the company's Legal, Compliance and Internal Audit departments to respond to requests for audits, information, subpoenas and retention holds.
Oversee retention activities; ensure the appropriate and timely disposition of records eligible for destruction; assist with RIM related activities, such as clean up events. Ensure company personnel are knowledgeable about RIM program principles and requirements; assist with the development and implementation of RIM related training. Identify information governance best practices and issues and make recommendations to company management.
Maintain current knowledge and awareness of RIM industry trends, best practices, improved methods and technologies related to records and information management; conduct ongoing benchmarking of company RIM program requirements. Assist in the development of an enterprise wide electronic records management strategy; provide subject matter expertise to, and collaborate with the Enterprise Technology Services and Procurement departments, in the analysis, selection and implementation of electronic content management technology for the company. Serve as primary liaison with the company's physical records storage vendors.
Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to create timely, accurate and succinct written communications; ability to share information and ideas with others. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to work with senior management, mid-level management and end-users.
Excellent business judgment; ability to quickly build business acumen in order to help serve the needs of the organization and influence leaders in newly established RIM practices. Strong project management skills; targets and achieves results, delivers on commitments, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, demonstrates persistence and stamina, accepts accountability, volunteers for additional work, handles information flow, committed to continuous improvement. Strong listening skills; open to other viewpoints; maintains constructive relationships, welcomes newcomers and promotes a positive atmosphere.
Proficient with Microsoft Office and enterprise content/records management systems, electronic records handling, imaging and emerging technologies. Required Education and Experience:
A bachelor's degree is required.
Eight to 10 years of relevant experience in enterprise-wide records and information management in a large, complex corporate setting is required, preferably in financial services. A basic understanding of records and information management policies, processes, and procedures is required. Preferred Education and Experience:
A bachelor's degree in Information/Library Science, Business Administration, Information Management, Business Law or related degree is preferred. Prior experience in the implementation of enterprise-wide RIM programs is preferred. Prior experience in writing processes and documenting procedures preferred.
Certified Records Analyst (ICRM); Certified Records Manager (ICRM); ERM Master (AIIM); ECM Master (AIIM); Information Governance Professional (ARMA); Project Management Professional (PMI); Certified Information Privacy Professional (IAPP) or candidates (with ability to obtain certification within one year of hire date) preferred. SDL2017
Development Operations Manager- Records And Information Management
Reporting into the Global Planning and Platform Services (GP&PS) Development Operations Director or Senior Manager, the Global Trial Master File (TMF) Manager position will partner with cross functional teams as well as the Full Service Provider (FSP) to ensure timely and quality delivery of the TMFs for the Amgen portfolio. The TMF Manager is accountable to the for all global trial master file responsibilities provided by Records Information Manager (RIM). Oversight includes ensuring standardization, training, quality, and timely clinical trial documentation across the clinical program. The clinical trial documentation must be consistent with the TMF Index and study specific expected document list, submission and inspection readiness criteria, and comply with applicable SOPs and other requirements. The TMF Manager will ensure the consistent use and application of standards. The TMF Manager will act as a TMF subject matter expert across all business partners in document content, technologies, and processes. The ultimate objective is to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File through documentation quality and consistency across programs.
This individual achieves results through rigorous goal setting, accountability measures, effective teamwork, performance management, collaboration with other groups and a commitment to serving customers both inside and outside of Global Development Operations (GDO). This individual will ensure a focus on timely quality delivery as well as consistency across the TMF components. All results will be achieved in a manner that embodies Amgen culture and values; collaboration and teamwork, ethics, and staff development.
- Evaluates the resourcing levels in partnership with FSP to ensure appropriate distribution and accountability for delivery of the portfolio demands
- Oversees the quality and integrity of the TMF at a cross functional level to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Develop and review TMF Quality, Timeliness and Completeness metrics to monitor performance against targets to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being met and productivity is aligned with senior leadership and regulatory authority expectations.
- Collaborates with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate submission of TMF documents.
- Participates in Clinical Study Team (CST) meetings, as needed, to drive effective decision making regarding TMF documentation.
- Identification and resolution of issues through oversight of TMF via TMF health diagnostic tools.
- Actively identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance TMF health through process and metrics analysis.
- Reviews document quality data and audit outputs to identify trends across the study/program to ensure TMF quality.
- Apply lessons learned to continuous improvement of documentation management practices within a program and Business Process Improvements (BPIs), as applicable.
- Develops and assists with the implementation of the Trial Master File specifications (expected document list) based on the phase of the study.
- Ensures consistent use of standardized processes and technologies across programs.
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external audits of TMF related processes and activities.
- Ensure consistency in vendor specifications and efficient utilization of appropriate vendors to achieve and maintain standardization and efficiency across programs.
- Serve as TMF point of contact for regulatory inspections and audits, leading SWAT teams for inspection readiness and providing responses to regulatory authorities with regard to documentation management activities for inspections, audits, regulatory submission issues, and clinical trial defense.
- Serve as point of contact for Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture, and Out-licensing (MADO) activities.
Master s degree and 3 years of Scientific or Clinical experience
Bachelor s degree and 5 years of Scientific or Clinical experience
Associate s degree and 10 years of Scientific or Clinical experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Scientific or Clinical experience
- 5+ years Clinical Documentation Management and industry experience (e.g. CTA/CRA/Study Manager) in order to have a thorough understanding of the processes associated with the conduct of clinical trials and document management operations
- Project management, resource management, administrative, and technical capabilities, as well as, effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Experience supporting GCP inspections (e.g., FDA, PMDA, EMA, MHRA)
- Prior eTMF experience (e.g., Documentum, Veeva Vault eTMF, Wingspan)
- Experience of managing complex projects across multiple countries and time zones
- Ability to determine requirements and translate requirements to multiple support functions, inclusive of vendor support network
- Ability to provide compliance and quality oversight of Amgen TMF process through analytical and critical thinking abilities to ensure consistent application of global TMF oversight process
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop multiple options/solutions within regulatory guidance
- Strong change management skills and conflict resolution skills are essential. Ability to remain focused in high-stress situations
- Strong background in provision of high levels of customer service
- Ability to work globally to collaborate with global team for shared vision/goals, inclusive of worldwide vendor support network.
- Ability to work independent, within a broad regulatory framework.
- A passion for quality and compliance
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Medical Records Director (Non-Nurse)
MEDICAL RECORDS DIRECTOR (NON-NURSE)
San Luis Care Center
Position type: Full-time
Shift: 40 hours
The MEDICAL RECORDS DIRECTOR (NON-NURSE) maintains the patients' clinical records, including coding, auditing, and providing pertinent staff education regarding recordkeeping procedures. Serves as the designated Privacy Officer for the facility in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a bachelor's degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be credentialed as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) OR as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) OR have a degree in a health related field with extensive training and demonstrated competence in the HIM field
- Must have training in post-acute care health information management
Specific Job Requirements
- Must demonstrate efficient usage of complex computer software systems
- Must have functional knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: medical coding,, auditing,, clinical records,, privacy official responsibilities,, supervisory responsibilities,, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to audit and complete ongoing review of all patients' clinical records to ensure documentation and performance compliance
- Must be able to maintain current, overflow, and discharged record filing systems
- Must serve as the facility's Privacy Officer for HIPAA compliance
- Must understand and apply LTC payment systems, including Medicare
- Must be able to use ICD-10-CM coding
- Must be able to use CPT/HCPCS coding systems
- Must be able to effectively communicate with physicians, nursing staff, and allied health personnel
- Must be able to interview, hire, train, evaluate, counsel, and supervise medical records staff
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
For more information on our location, visit us at http://sanluiscarecenter.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Alamosa, COAPPLY NOW
No longer simply nursing homes, Life Care offers more services in order to meet the needs of residents and patients across the country. Through the years, Life Care added Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted and independent living facilities, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and on-site physicians.
Life Care continues to look for innovative ways to enhance resident and patient care. The same passion for resident-centered care, that started in 1970, still fuels Life Care today.
Today Life Care operates or manages more than 200 skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimers and senior living campuses in 28 states
Medical Records Director (Snf)
Job Title: Medical Records Director
Reports to: Administrator
Assists in developing and maintaining an appropriate health record service and system for the center.
Licensed Nurse Required.
High School diploma.
Strong written and verbal skills in English necessary for business.
Administrative and organizational ability.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Previous experience in a health care setting.
Prior health record experience preferred.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Basic computer experience preferred.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains Health Record System according to Federal, State and Community requirements.
Participates in assigned meetings and inservices.
SUPERVISION (if applicable)
Meets unit work goals through assignment of staff to resident care needs.
Monitors staff performance through coaching, praises and recognizes effective performance or takes
direct corrective action after coaching (counseling) as needed.
Initiates Resident Health Record.
Initiates and maintains logs and indices as required:
Master Patient Index
Medicare Log (if applicable)
Discharge Control Log
Chart Removal Log
Resident Care Plan Log
Telephone Audit Log
Routine Quality Assurance Audits
Special as required
Coordinates Physician Documentation
History and Physicals
Monthly Physicians Orders
Physicians’ Progress Notes
Certifications and Recertifications
Thins charts and maintains overflow files as required.
Maintains and controls release of information within State, Federal and HIPPA regulations:
Subpoena in conjunction with Senior Vice President of Clinical Compliance
Correspondence – including legal
Access to Records
Records and maintains minutes of meetings as assigned.
Inputs and prints computerized medical records forms.
Prepares statistical reports as required.
Destroys old health records as required.
Assembles, analyzes and completes discharge records.
Maintains unit filing system.
Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
Medical Records - Patient Information Management
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
We are looking for candidates for a Patient Information Management position that handles patients medical records. The Patient Information Manager would organize and evaluate patient medical records. Review medical records for accuracy and completeness. Responsible for filing and retrieving medical records. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
.5 - 2 years of related experience
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Proficient in data entry.
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
Records Management II
Duration: 2 year contract
The CRS Group is currently looking for a Records Management for one of our clients in the Andover area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
• Provide records coordination support for the process monitoring and Informatics team.
• Major responsibility includes tracking entry and verification of batch records across three manufacturing suites to ensure required data are completely and accurately captured in the Informatics database
• Tracking, entry and verification of records
• In addition, this role will provide assistance with compiling and verifying data from the systems to support GMP documentation
• Track entry and verification of records to ensure completeness
• Perform entry and verification of data to ensure accuracy of data
• Assist with extracting, analyzing and summarizing data for GMP reports
• Perform verification of data in GMP reports
• Responsible for keeping training current
• This position will work closely with Site Technical Services, Quality Assurance and Operations
Solid knowledge of computers and computer systems including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
We're not just different. We're better.
We partner with each of our clients and candidates to provide a personal touch. We share a mutual interest and respectfully communicate and comply with your expectations. We make your goals our results.
We build relationships with clients and candidates by overcoming challenges together.
We refine our processes to be more efficient, improve quality and provide better service.
We understand the importance of having great people on staff.
Our experienced staff understands that a sense of urgency is essential to achieving expectations.
We listen to learn our clients needs, culture and business to ensure successful results.
We focus on delivering quality talent, qualified and ready to go.
Committed to excellence.
We've developed consistent repeatable processes that provide quality results.
Our team is accountable to one another and for ultimately delivering what is expected to the client.
We believe in shared values and continuous improvement.
Records Management Specialist With 508 Compliance Experience
TeamGov is seeking a Records Management Specialist with experience in preparing and managing MS Office documents that comply with Section 508 Accessibility requirements. The applicant shall have approximately of 1-3 years of professional experience overseeing records management for a Federal Government Agency. Previous government contracting experience and the ability to accurately identify accessibility issues and violations, support creation of internal processes to ensure staff are creating compliant documents.
· Oversee annual process for meeting government records management requirements;
· Manage record inventory and support employees as they gather official records for collection;
· Serve as the team expert on Section 508 Accessibility Requirements and provide guidance as necessary;
· Review documents, identify violations and revise documents to ensure compliance;
· Generate 508-compliant templates for MS products.
· B.A. or B.S. in communications, computer science, English, or related fields;
· Strong written skills;
· Familiarity with government requirements for records management highly desired;
· Knowledge of Section 508 requirements for MS Office documents;
· Ability to apply Section 508 requirements to products and deliverables;
Please note this is a part time job that can range from 10 hours to 40 hours. These hours are flexible. Rate is based on experience.
Enterprise Records Management Program Specialist
Leads and manages the development of strategies and implementation of aspects of the Enterprise Records Management Program. Proactively partners and develops relationships with Crew at all levels and geographies to communicate records management obligations and leads implementation of records management practices that enable Crew to manage records as critical assets in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. Duties and Responsibilities
Leads Crew in meeting enterprise records management compliance by serving as a subject matter expert with understanding of internal policies, procedures, and global legal and regulatory record keeping requirements.
Independently leads and monitors the implementation of individual and multi-disciplinary records management initiatives/projects, communicate progress, resolves issues and escalates where necessary.
Creates and maintains global policies, procedures, and guidance to support the records management program and assists business units in developing local procedures.
Leads and manages maintenance of the enterprise records management schedules, including change management process and references to statutory and regulatory requirements in collaboration with Legal and Compliance and business functions.
Creates training and communication materials and conducts training and coaching sessions with Crew at all levels on records management policies, procedures, and best practices.
Develops and maintains effective relationships with Crew and maintains network of records management related resources to communicate progress and share best practices.
Develops and reports on key performance indicators and other compliance evidence to record and monitor value and effectiveness of the records management program.
Participates in industry organizations and associations to integrate best practices into the organization.
Obtains and maintains relevant certifications.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
Recommended 5 or more years of general and relevant records management and/or information governance experience with financial services experience a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
Excellent project management and prioritization skills.
Ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
The ability to work in an ad-hoc/dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequent time-sensitive deadlines.
Understanding of how to balance practical business realities with risk mitigation needs.
Proven ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
Experience with technology implementation related to records/content management (i.e., records classification, auto-classification, WORM, electronic archiving, e-discovery, etc.) * Active participation in professional industry organizations (e.g., ARMA, MER, Sedona, AIIM, IGI Initiative).
Recommended certification such as Certified Records Management (CRM), Information Governance Professional (IGP) or related certification. Special Factors Ability to travel
Records Management System Cosortium Manager
City of Lakewood's Statement of Excellence
The City of Lakewood is dedicated to upholding City values to include: Performance Excellence, Leadership, Respect and Collaboration. Best fit candidates will demonstrate innovation, customer service, dedication, passion and engagement. All people, citizens and employees, will be treated with respect, relevance, and importance.
Regional Criminal Justice Records Management System Consortium Technical Manager will be a shared position by the Law Enforcement agencies that comprise the Regional Criminal Justice Records Management System Consortium (RMSC). The position will be responsible for assisting each agency with configuration and maintenance of the regional Records Management System (RMS). The position will work closely with the RMSC Manager, RMSC's stakeholders, RMS system administrators and users to troubleshoot issues with planning, reporting and proper integration of applications. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day technical operations of the RMSC as well as the coordination of system maintenance, security, and support. It will coordinate with the RMSC's Regional Technology Team and manage the vendor support for the needs of the consortium.
The position will be funded by the contributors of the RMSC. Should the RMSC dissolve the position will be eliminated.
- Oversees the technology administration of the RMSC Records Management System and the coordination of the member agency technical administrators.
- RMSC Technical Change Manager - Coordinates technical change efforts, guides approval process, ensures thorough and complete communication across member agencies.
- Responsible for becoming well-versed in the configuration and maintenance of the Regional Criminal Justice Records Management System (RMS).
- Oversees the administration of the RMSC Technical Infrastructure either directly or by managing a service provider to perform the following:
- Administration of the Microsoft Azure IaaS Infrastructure
- Alerts and monitoring of all RMSC servers in the Azure environment
- System maintenance: regular OS patching of all RMSC servers in Azure environment
- Applying RMS vendor provided patches/fixes to RMSC servers
- Scheduling and performing RMS Software upgrades
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Interfaces development and management
- Database backup and recovery management
- Infrastructure and application security management
- Oversees shared application interfaces with the Regional RMS used by the RMSC agencies.
- Provides technical assistance for application interfaces for member agencies.
- Oversees data ETL processes from RMS for member agencies.
- Communicates challenges, changes and opportunities with the RMSC Manager and technology leadership from member agencies.
Preferred skills/knowledge areas:
- Strong technology vendor management experience
- Experience with coordinating efforts of multiple resources with different technical skillsets
- Familiarity with Niche Technology RMS or other electronic records management systems
- Some background in Criminal Justice Records management
- Experience administering network and server infrastructure
- Experience working with cloud IaaS
- Experience with Database Administration, backup and recovery processes
- Demonstrated aptitude in understanding and learning computer applications and management of those applications.
Job Tasks & Processes:
- Monitors RMS performance and works closely with users, and other RMSC administrators to ensure best performance and system availability.
- Assists the RMSC with developing and providing RMS training materials, manuals, and training classes for initial and ongoing training needs.
- Assists RMSC end-users (customers) by answering questions about criminal justice software configuration and operation.
- Maintains systems in accordance with State and Federal standards and laws.
- Keeps current and accurate documentation of system configurations, changes and troubleshooting materials.
- Works with the RMSC Manager to report and resolve issues through established procedures.
- In conjunction with the RMSC Tech Team or service provider, coordinates the installation, maintenance and testing of software upgrades according to vendor procedures and RMSC configurations.
- Produces basic reports from various database tables per RMSC requests.
- Demonstrates collaboration with RMSC agencies for business intelligence strategy, design, development, implementation and support.
- Collaborates with the RMSC Technology Team members or service provider to develop, test and deploy business reports.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to urgent requests from a wide variety of sources.
- Attends designated RMSC committee meetings to make technical recommendations to the Board of Directors about ongoing operations of the RMS.
- Other tasks as agreed upon with the RMSC Manager and /or assigned by the RMSC Board of Directors.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
- Performs on-call duties to support the Regional RMS System
- Evaluates and suggests system or work process improvements to RMSC Manager, customers and management.
- Prioritizes work assignments on a daily basis, ranging from routine work to urgent matters requiring quick turnaround to project work requiring steady progress over time.
- Performs other job assignments as needed by the RMSC or dictated by the Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) for the RMSC.
Work is performed independently under general instructions and guidelines provided by the RMSC Manager and Board of Directors according to established policies. Duties require a mix of coordination with the RMSC Manager and Technology Leadership from member agencies, technical analysis, and development/design. Considerable flexibility exists to plan and organize work activities and work schedule, however all work assigned will be completed for the good of the
B.A. / B.S. preferred, in either Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years of Information Technology experience preferred
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- Experience with managing software vendor relationships
- Experience with managing external service providers/consultants
- Hands-on experience with planning and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on knowledge of Public Safety Systems software and Police operations preferred
- Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Expert or power user of Personal Computers (PC) hardware and software
- Valid driver's license and good driving record preferred
- Preferred certification(s): I/T Aptitude and Programming language certifications
For a complete Job Description and to apply, please visit www.lakewood.org/jobs
Medical Records Director HIM
An acute care hospital in Central Massachusetts is presently seeking a Medical Records Director HIM to join their progressive team. Conveniently positioned outside the Boston metropolitan area, this community rests within driving distance of several major markets and ocean front destinations.
The Medical Records Director HIM will join a 125+ bed, non-profit hospital with over 900 employees. This health system features several community hospital and satellite care facilities throughout the region. This facility features a 24-Hour Emergency Room, Cancer Care Center, an Outpatient Surgery Center and Rehabilitation Services.
This Medical Records Director HIM will have the primary responsibility of maintaining HIPPA and JCAHO compliance and provide daily leadership within the Health Information Department. The Medical Records Director HIM will oversee a department staff that includes a department Manager, Coordinator and several front-line specialists. This oversight will include performance evaluation reviews and hiring of additional RHIA RHIT department staff dedicated to protecting the medical records of health system patients.
The Medical Records Director HIM will lead the development and implementation of organization policies and standards in accordance to State and Federal regulations. Additional key responsibilities of the Medical Records Director HIM will include operational oversight, assistance with department goal setting and budget submission. Career development and evaluation of department staff will also be a key component in this role.
Residents of this New England community enjoy big city benefits with a small-town feel. Convenient access to airports and highways compliment a community with highly desirable neighborhoods and desirable school systems and neighborhoods.
Employees of this hospital will be offered an aggressive compensation package that includes a base salary and full complement of benefits such as health care coverage and paid vacation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!