Director State Historical Society Job Description Sample
Director Of Project Management &Ndash; Historical Data Capture
Director of Project Management – Historical Data Capture
Job ID #: 147066
Functional Area: Business Analytics
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): 0
Location(s): NY-New York + + + +
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Relocation Provided: No Share via Networks
LinkedIn Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Position Description: Responsibilities include: 1. Be the face off to PDGP project in support of Historical Data Capturing working streams 2. Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection process and procedures 3. Work with the leadership of Modeling & Rater Delivery team, Off-shore team and Pricing and Governance team to establish vision, strategy and best practice to secure we can capture historical data in an effective and efficient way 4. Ensure that these working streams are built with right controls from day 1 5. Be a strong influencer and an active partner to rightly place the data in the right environment with right format Position
Required BA/BS degree from a quantitative area (Math, economics, stats, computer science, etc),
Advance Degree Preferred
At least 5+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
Solid knowledge with SQL databases, Perl, Python and other related applications
Ability to work with large data sets will help you in this position
Proven project management and organizational skills About Us: American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate |
Society For Neuroscience - Neuroscience Discovery Director / Managers
Society for Neuroscience - Neuroscience Discovery Director / Managers
Open date:Nov 6, 2017 4:26 PM
Functional area:Research & Development
Location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Experience required:5 years
Relocation:Not Indicated Email a friend Basic qualifications:• PhD degree in a relevant discipline • Significant experience in a range of techniques that can be applied to Neuroscience Drug Discovery • Greater than 5 years of industry (preferred) or academic working experience • Leadership experience in directing teams with a particular focus in your relevant discipline in neuroscience. • Profound experience in neurodegenerative and/or neuroexcitation related disease mechanisms Preferred qualifications:• Ability to enable scientists to hypothesize, propose and execute experiments to enable the generation of critical path strategies to integrate into program/project decision making • Strong publication track record consistent with years of experience • Industry drug discovery experience in a leading capacity • Effective communication skills with a strong scientific and business acumen Details:Director / Manager positions are available at multiple levels pending relevant experience. The level and accountabilities will be determined based on education status, years of leadership experience and fit to the specific needs of the Research programs within Neuroscience Discovery.
Specific leadership roles are available in the following areas: Cell & Molecular Biology, Electrophysiology, Neurobehavioral Science and Medicinal Chemistry. Each role will have specific technical job requirements but below are an outline of key elements of the job irrespective of level:
About Neuroscience R&D at GSK: Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK continues to invest in and optimize R&D activities as recently outlined by our CEO, Emma Walmsley, in aligning key priorities to enable this vision. GSK has an established history of delivering medicines that can change the lives of people suffering from a range of Neuroscience related diseases. With the huge unmet medical needs in the fields of neurodegeneration and neuroexcitation, GSK Neuroscience Discovery will be located at our US research hub in Collegeville, PA site in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
A range of positions are immediately available for passionate and innovative scientists to enable the development of future transformational medicines that can impact the lives of people suffering with neurodegenerative diseases or Pain. Whatever your level of experience or academic or industrial background we are interested in hearing from scientists who thrive in working in a dynamic team environment to integrate basic and clinical science opportunities to advance the translation of biological knowledge into future game changing therapies. Job Purpose and Key
• Conduct and direct staff conducting experiments to support drug discovery programs • Manage a group of scientists in their daily activities to encourage focused research linked with critical path activities as well as encourage innovation • Provide direction to help resolve technical challenges and deliver results in a timely and integrated fashion • Report and communicate scientific ideas and results in English (both verbal and written) to senior management as needed • Work as an inspiring and influential leader to promote excellence in scientific advancement • Liaise with other disciplines to ensure an integrated approach that fits the needs of the portfolio Accountability: • Accountable for the outputs of their direct report’s and own experimental conduct, recording of protocols and results in electronic laboratory notebooks as well as summarized documentation • Accountable for delivery of all experimental timelines and delivery of results of their team in accordance with business objectives • Accountable for the scientific strategy of their team, it’s annual objectives and individual performance monitoring as well as coaching to enable continuous improvement to drive performance, trust and innovation. • Accountable for the scientific rigor and integrity of the data collected within their team as well as the conclusions derived • Accountable for own safety and the safety of the team • Be accountable for your own development with support from line manager • Work and behave in compliance with GSK values and code of conduct Complexity: • Demonstrate significant leadership to enhance self-performance and that of their team • Direct the prioritization of tasks for efficient integration with project teams • Effectively communicate results to internal groups/project teams inclusive of senior stakeholders Basic
• PhD degree in a relevant discipline • Significant experience in a range of techniques that can be applied to Neuroscience Drug Discovery • Greater than 5 years of industry (preferred) or academic working experience • Leadership experience in directing teams with a particular focus in your relevant discipline in neuroscience. • Profound experience in neurodegenerative and/or neuroexcitation related disease mechanisms Preferred
• Ability to enable scientists to hypothesize, propose and execute experiments to enable the generation of critical path strategies to integrate into program/project decision making • Strong publication track record consistent with years of experience • Industry drug discovery experience in a leading capacity • Effective communication skills with a strong scientific and business acumen Contact information:
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US). GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ AgenciesGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment.
This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency ReportingFor the Recordsite.
Assistant Director Of Center On Religion And Chinese Society (Crcs) - West Lafayette - Sociology
As Assistant Director of Center on Religion and Chinese Society (CRCS) you will manage the day-to-day operation of the center with multiple programs, projects, and activities. You will work with the Director of CRCS in directing administration, research and development, including supervising researchers and research assistants, planning conferences and lectures, carrying out research activities, writing papers and reports, and for potentially developing proposals for grants and other funding possibilities.
Additionally, you will provide stability and continuity of CRCS activities during gaps between major grants. Additional information on the Center on Religion and Chinese Society can be found on https://www.purdue.edu/crcs/. This position has a limited duration of one year with continuation dependent upon funding availability.
Benefits do apply.
Required: Master's degree in Social Sciences or Humanities with emphasis on Chinese/Asian Studies or Religious Studies. Two years of fieldwork, research, and teaching experiences in a Chinese society. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a professional capacity with diverse faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community members Professional knowledge of Chinese religion, culture and society.
Chinese language proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking. Ability to lift and carry 25 to 50 pounds frequently and up to 60 pounds occasionally. A valid US or Canadian driver's license.
Preferred: A Ph.D. in Social Sciences or Humanities with emphasis on Chinese/Asian Studies or Religious Studies. Additional Information: In order to be considered for this position you will need to submit the following: (1) a letter of application describing research interests and experiences, and contact information of 3 people who may provide reference; (2) curriculum vitae; and (3) one writing sample in English (such as a published paper or an official report). This position has a limited duration of one year with continuation dependent upon funding availability.
Benefits do apply. Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position.
FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime). Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period. Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer.
All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. SDL2017
The Bair Foundation, a leading treatment foster care agency, is seeking candidates for a STATE DIRECTOR to oversee our Columbia, Charleston and Greenville offices. This candidate may reside in any of the locations listed. We are looking for candidates with knowledge and passion in working with at-risk youth and the ability to develop innovative programs to assist them. Come grow with us!!
FULL-TIME - SALARY - BENEFITS
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
Over 3 WEEKS PTO within your 1st year!
12 PAID Holidays
Manages a multi-site, non-profit foster care agency, setting priorities, and developing marketing and business plans.
Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with government and agency referral resources with adherence to state and contract requirements.
In-depth knowledge of the child welfare system and appropriate laws and regulations.
A public spokesperson who can communicate effectively to a variety of groups and organizations.
Provides direct supervision to Administrators and/or Director of Social Services of assigned offices.
Master’s Degree in Social Services or related field. Minimum of five (5) years experience in child welfare and at least three (3) years supervisory experience. Knowledge of child development, behavior and discipline, and of regulations and laws applicable to private youth agencies. Licensed preferred.
Sales Director For The State Of Georgia
Medical Air Services Association (MASA) MTS, the premier provider of pre-paid medical transportation assistance for 42 years seeks an exceptional individual to join their sales division as we expand into the state of Georgia. In this highly visible role, you will perform tactical and strategic duties for the Sales Division under the direction of the Vice President of Sales to foster a positive working environment that promotes continuous improvement, high-levels of performance in all key measures, while ensuring the actions of the state align with the brand and leadership expectations. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should be a highly motivated and seasoned professional with management experience developing and leading a sales team. Location of the Sales Director can be in either Macon or Atlanta.
There is up to 80% travel on this position
- Hire, develop and train a new sales team for the state.
- Provide overall Sales Strategy, Coaching, and Development of the new sales team.
- Assist Vice President with needs assessment at the individual and state level.
- Provide continuous feedback regarding individual and sales team progress.
- Conduct sales seminars provided by the company as well as self-generate new seminars.
- Coach on best practices for Professional Selling Skills, Effective Supervision and Compliance.
- 4 year College Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience and skills in leading and managing sales teams with multiple levels of complexity
- Previous and successful sales, leadership and management experience within the health insurance industry.
- Solid health insurance industry knowledge and an understanding of emergency medical transportation.
- Strong sales management experience and analytical skills
- Proven presentation skills for business to consumer.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups
- 80% travel required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without time restrictions
This exciting career opportunity will not last long so send your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Start date: Immediately
Education Preferred: Bachelor's
Experience Preferred: Health insurance
Assistant Director State & Local Tax
Located in NY, NY
Questions before you apply? Feel free to send a Text: 435-640-9681 or email: email@example.com to Joel Riet.
Please reference to "NY" so I know which search you're referring to.
Grow your State & Local Tax Career with a well established Fortune 500 company!
- Very reputable tax department with a long tenured tax team that support each other.
- Exposure to a wide variety of tax issues due to a diverse multi-industry company!
- Hands on leadership that will help you learn and grow.
- Very strong leadership in the tax department, personable and open door policy. The tax leadership are patient and work with their people on what they need to be effective in their work.
- Encouragement and support on personal development, education, certifications and implementing best practices in workflow.
Our client, is a large Fortune 500 multi-industry company that operates in over 150 countries.
Details of the opportunity:
The position will interface with various tax professionals who manage each of the individual business segments. The position requires a candidate that is self-motivated, career-oriented and has good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ASC 740 and ability to prepare income tax accrual calculations
- Support Tax Director in analyzing and documenting tax implications of business planning issues.
- Conduct complex state tax research and draft/review technical memorandums
- Support state income/franchise tax audits
- Preparation of combined/consolidated/unitary returns
- Identify opportunities and risks and make recommendations to manage tax liability
- Keep current on state legislative changes and developments
- Handle income tax compliance for the Music segment
- Identify opportunities and risks and make recommendations to manage tax liability
- Prepare correspondence and documentation to support questions raised by various taxing jurisdictions through correspondence and the tax audit process
- Interact with accounting, finance, and operating business unit staff
- Maintain the department’s compliance calendar
- Undergraduate degree in Tax/Accounting, MBA/MS in tax a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of state and local tax experience with industry experience in a multinational corporate environment
- Good communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Corptax Compliance software, RIA/BNA tax research
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
State & Local Tax Director - Partner Route
State & Local Tax Director
Partner Route State & Local Tax Senior Manager
State Tax, Local Tax, Business Development, CPA, Public Accounting If you are a State & Local Tax Senior Manager or Director with 10+ years of experience please read on! Based in Miami, FL, we are one of the most renown and respected public accounting and consulting companies in the world. We have a unique, ground breaking business model that allows us to keep up with, and exceed the emerging needs and expectations of an ever-changing marketplace. Currently we are looking to hire an extremely bright and motivated State & Local Tax Senior Manager with a strong background in working with all types of tax forms. If you are a CPA who has managed and mentored less senior staff, as well as possessing 7+ years of experience at a public accounting firm, then we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Amazing Reputation 2. Work with and learn from the best in the business 3. Opportunity for career and income growth
What You Need for this Position More Than 10 Years of experience and knowledge of: - Tax Consulting
CPA - Business Development Nice to have skills: - JD, CMI What's In It for You - competitive salary - performance bonus - excellent benefits
401k So, if you are a SALT Tax Senior Manager with 10+ years of experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*State & Local Tax Director
- Partner Route* FL-MiamiSB2-1178072
Director - State Government Healthcare Solutions - Project Employee - Multiple Locations
NAVIGANT is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting , with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs.
Navigant professionals leverage a unique combination of technical expertise and industry insights to provide clients with solutions tailored to their specific business challenges and the opportunities presented by the ongoing market fluctuations and regulatory changes. The Company has approximately 2,000 consulting professionals and 2,500 employees, with a client base reaching more than 50 cities around the world. The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:
NCI) and in 2013 generated $835.6 million in total revenues. Corporate headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois (U.S.) and headquarters for international operations are in London. . Navigant’s Healthcare Practice strives to be the premier independent management consulting practice assisting senior level healthcare executives deal with their core business challenges. The Navigant Consulting Healthcare Payer practice is based out of three offices:
Chicago, Seattle and Washington, DC. Our professionals are experienced in areas of health care policy and program design and implementation, economics, financial and accounting analyses, regulatory systems and information management. Successful candidates may work with our clients to develop, evaluate, and implement new health care delivery and payment systems. Listed below are some of the areas in which our health care professionals provide services:
Policy design, development and implementation
Payment methodologies and rate development + Managed care program design and implementation
Health care reform + Findings, assurances and rate studies + Insurance and claims management
Healthcare information technology (HIT). This role can be based in any of the following locations: Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Washington, DC; New York, NY Responsibilities for the Director are broadly defined and are expected to increase as quickly as aptitude is demonstrated.
This is a highly challenging position that draws heavily upon all of the analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills essential to assist states and the federal government as they evolve through reform. It will demand you to assume complete ownership of key project tasks and schedules in carrying out substantial business analyses and delivering high quality, client-ready work. Directors must demonstrate considerable poise and business maturity to perform effectively and add value in the client environment. The position has business development support responsibilities including soliciting and responding to proposals to develop business with other state and federal agencies as well as provide subject matter expertise and advice in the pursuit for other engagements.
Responsibilities: The responsibilities include:
Senior level guidance and support in the development and management of select government health solutions customer relationship + Direction of a consulting staff for proposals and some project work + Client relationship management + Define improvement goals. Ensure quality and performance goals are established and measured + Help the practice meet revenue and profit objectives by developing net new and expanded services revenue through thought leadership, best practices, client proposal assistance, sales support, client deliverables and project oversight within the government health space (state and federal) + Lead client proposal and solution processes including: opportunity identification, proposals, and client presentations + 15+ years health care background with an emphasis on health policy analysis and health economics research.- Emphasis on risk predication and adjustment methods, and performance based procurement, quality and total cost measures of care for Federal, State, and health plans who participate in the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid, and Medicare programs.
Knowledge of Medicaid managed care operational program elements including MMIS, eligibility and enrollment, captivation payments, quality performance and care coordination
10 or more years with supervisory and/or project management experience managing multi- million budgets + 5+ years strategic management consulting experience preferred + Experience and credibility interacting with c-level executives, including C suite, medical directors and network management leadership + Proven ability to consistently sell professional services + Master’s degree in business, health services, public health or equivalent is preferred
Mental and Physical
Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively + Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills + Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously + Self-motivator with ability to work independently + Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans. Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Locum Tenens Medical Director Physician In State College, Pennsylvania
Medical Director physician employment in Pennsylvania : Locums Opportunity - Earn $16k MonthlyMedical Search is seeking an experience Medical Director for a client in the State College area of PA. If you’re interested in providing coverage, please see below for more details:•Beginning ASAP – Ongoing with Perm Potential •Weekday – Daytime Hrs•Primary Care Setting – Adult Population •Supervisory Experience Required•Active PA License & DEA Required•Malpractice, lodging and travel will be covered and provided
We also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with usPlease contact Tammy Schweiger at 973-301-2100 ext 819 / email TSchweigermedsearchint.com. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.
State Director - State Operations Snd Programs
Title: State Director
State Operations and Programs
# of direct reports: varies
The State Director is responsible for developing an annual state plan and implementing the plan through overseeing day-to-day operations in all offices statewide, securing funding for programs and special projects, overseeing programs to ensure program consistency and success, managing local Advisory Boards and associated committees, and supervising state staff. S/he also assists and directs Program staff to ensure program consistency and success.
- At least 4 to 7 years progressive experience in fundraising including a record of success in expanding a donor base through cultivation and stewardship, grant writing, event planning/implementation, and/or board management
- Superior persuasive writing and presentation skills with the ability to exert influence, inspire others, and articulate the mission, goals, and activities of the organization with passion and enthusiasm
- At least 3 to 5 years of management/supervisory experience, and superior talent-building and team-building skills
- Superior project management skills - including planning, analysis, decision making, and problem solving - and willingness to multitask
- Superior initiative, drive for results, and self-assessment skills, and ability to lead individuals and teams in setting and achieving challenging goals
- Must be highly dependable, lead by example and be willing/able to adapt management style to fit the situation and hold staff accountable for meeting set expectations
- Must be comfortable engaging with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD)
- Must travel, use personal cell phone, and work evenings and weekends as necessary in order to accomplish job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years’ relevant experience in addition to above experience
- Access to an automobile with applicable insurance
- Oversees and assumes ultimate responsibility for the success of all programmatic operations statewide by working with local programs staff and HQ Programs Team
- Oversees the planning and implementation of program events and volunteer training initiatives state-wide, including Day/Month, Ambassadors, and Local Leadership Training Days
- Ensures that program participants and staff are appropriately integrated into statewide fundraising/awareness efforts and collaborates with Program staff to ensure that all grant goals are realistic and in the best interest of local programmatic efforts
- Ensures recruitment strategies and volunteer appreciation initiatives for program participants are effectively and appropriately implemented
- Directly manages Program staff and assumes additional programmatic responsibilities as required per state office staffing structure
- Develops and implements comprehensive statewide strategy for securing sustainable funding and works with local staff, Advisory Boards, and volunteers on its implementation
- Assumes overall operational management responsibility for all fundraising activities statewide, including, but not limited to, foundation and corporate giving, individual giving, major gifts, special events, annual giving, and alumni/parent relations
- Develops and implements major fundraising events to meet revenue goals–must utilize local event committees and follow BBI event committee benchmarks/structure
- Researches grant opportunities, develops proposals to foundations, maintains accurate records and submits reports as required by funders with support from BBI Grants Department
- Manages government grants/contracts, including reporting, maintaining relationships with key agency officials and testifying if necessary
- Manages local and/or statewide Advisory Board(s), including recruitment, training, and retention of committee and board members in keeping with BBI Advisory Board guidelines
- Identifies, cultivates, and develops volunteers capable of making personal commitments and becoming directly involved in the solicitation process on behalf of the organization - develops and manages stewardship process of all donors, including processing gifts and thank you letters
- Develops a comprehensive statewide public awareness strategy, and works with local staff on its implementation
- Creates a strong presence for organization in the local area through public speaking, community involvement, public service announcements, social media, special events, news releases, and other media initiatives
- Develops relationships with local graphic artists, public relations professionals, and advertising agencies to support local needs
- Oversees organization of content and images for updates to state website and ensures that all local staff use internal databases appropriately to communicate with participants and the community
- Oversees creation and distribution of statewide and local newsletters/annual reports and e-newsletters
- Oversees recruitment, screening, hiring, and training of all staff statewide in accordance with org's guidelines and approves all reports, conducts staff evaluations and provides appropriate guidance and motivation
- Works with local staff to set realistic and strategic goals, including professional development goals, and holds them accountable for meeting these goals
- Develops performance/behavior improvement plans as needed and researches and provides professional development opportunities and tracks and records progress
- Works to inspire and motivate local staff by demonstrating personal commitment and integrity and providing proactive training, support, and recognition
- Oversees state staff’s involvement in National initiatives, including merchandise sales, national conferences, special events, and awareness campaigns
- Oversees (and delegates when appropriate) management of all day-to-day infrastructure needs such as supplies, postage, IT, telecom, equipment/ utility contracts, and office lease as needed to maintain an efficient and professional work environment – assumes ultimate responsibility for all logistics of moving an office if necessary
- Maintains communication with the State Operations and Development teams with timely reports and other information as directed
- Uses the online reimbursement system to effectively track and manage reimbursement requests from local staff
- Develops, monitors and balances the state budget, including reviewing monthly financial statements, tracking all expenses and revenue, and adjusting spending/fundraising plans as needed
- Oversees timely and accurate processing of all revenue and invoices, and maintains accurate records of all donations and donor information
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!