Director Vocational Training Job Description Sample
Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LPN / LVN ) - Training Provided
We are teammates. Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle. Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or LVN:
A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
Current CPR certification required
IV certification required if required by state regulations
High school diploma or equivalent required
Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . " Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply. To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here . Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn WARNING:
Job Recruitment Scam Notice Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law. Hemodialysis, Renal (alone and therapy), ESRD, Critical Care, Med Surge, Telemetry, Kidney, renal therapy, CKD, nephrology, Nurse
Vocational Training Program Coordinator
The Metro Boston Mental Health Units of the Lemuel Shattuck Hospital are seeking qualified candidates for a senior Rehab Counselor position as the Rehabilitation Counselor (D)/Vocational Training Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a compassionate and experienced rehab professional specializing in vocational rehabilitation.
The Vocational Training Program Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of daily operations within this inpatient psychiatric vocational training program as well as shared administrative and clinical leadership for the Rehab Services Department. The person in this position will also work directly with patients individually and in group settings to achieve rehabilitation goals designed for successful transition to community living. Duties and Responsibilities (these duties are a general summary and not all inclusive): As the leader within the Rehab Services with responsibility for vocational training, the person in this position will provide direct supervision to assigned rehab counseling staff which includes modeling and direction of quality rehab and job coaching, clinical supervision, and completing employee performance evaluations.
He or she will also oversee daily operations of current vocational training worksites as well as the creation and development of new training opportunities. This includes oversight of patient hiring, payroll and budget management. As a leader within the Rehab Services Department the person in this position will also participate in the Rehab Steering Committee whose role it is to assure effective rehab program development with input from staff and sensitive to current patient needs which also reflects good practice and current trends in rehabilitation.
This role also requires directing and providing coverage as needed to ensure smooth operations of all programming daily. Also as a leader in this role the successful candidate will be able to develop and manage a rehab counseling academic fieldwork affiliation with a focus on vocational rehabilitation. The person in this position will participate in an assigned unit’s rehab team and unit multi-disciplinary team to provide direct rehabilitation services to patients including facilitation of unit based groups and working with individuals towards their identified treatment goals.
Master’s degree in Vocational Rehabilitation or related field.
Certification as Certified Rehab Counselor.
Experience working with adults living with severe and persistent mental illness.
Excellent organizational and writing skills.
Ability to work collaboratively and demonstrated effective communication skills.
Valid Massachusetts driver’s license and ability to drive 15 passenger van.
Given the population served, bilingual or multilingual fluency. Hospital Mission:
At the Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, we take pride in helping people recover from illnesses and conditions that are often underserved or difficult to manage in other health care settings. The DMH units within the Hospital provide inpatient psychiatric services to adults with serious mental illness with the goal of enhancing autonomy, safety and return to the community. Patients are treated by a multidisciplinary team, led by attending psychiatrists which also includes psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatric nurses, mental health workers, occupational therapists and rehabilitative staff specializing in vocational, recreational and expressive therapies.
A variety of treatment modalities are used, including psychopharmacologic, psychotherapeutic (individual, group and family), psycho-educational, behavioral, cognitive and milieu therapies. Shift Hours: 8:00 a.m.
- 4:30 p.m. Days Off: Saturday, Sunday Pre-Offer Process: * A criminal background check will be completed on the recommended candidate as required by the regulations set forth by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services prior to the candidate being hired. For more information, please visit http://www.mass.gov/hhs/cori
- Education, licensure and certifications will be verified in accordance with the Human Resources Division's Hiring Guidelines Education and license/certification information provided by the selected candidate is subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law and may be published on the Commonwealth's website. For assistance please contact Health Human Resources at (617) 971-3732.
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, first consideration will be given to those applicants that apply within the first 14 days. MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS: REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
At least five years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional experience in social work, social casework, vocational counseling, employment counseling, rehabilitation counseling, or educational counseling. Based on assignment to second-level supervisory positions, at least one year of this experience must have been in a supervisory capacity. SUBSTITUTIONS: - A Bachelor's or higher degree in rehabilitation, vocational rehabilitation counseling, education of the physically or emotionally handicapped, education of the multiple handicapped, education of the learning disabled, social work, psychology, human services, or counseling may be substituted for the required nonsupervisory experience on the basis of two years of education for one year of experience.
A Bachelor's or higher degree in a major other than rehabilitation, vocational rehabilitation counseling, education of the physically or emotionally handicapped, education of the multiple handicapped, education of the learning disabled, social work, psychology, human services, or counseling may be substituted for a maximum of one year of the required nonsupervisory experience on the basis of four years of education for one year of experience.
A Master's or higher degree in social work, psychology, human services, rehabilitation, vocational rehabilitation counseling, or counseling may be substituted for an additional year of the required nonsupervisory experience on the basis of two years of education for one year of experience.
Licensure as a Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor by the Board of Registration of Allied Mental Health Professionals or Certification as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification may be substituted for three years of the required non-supervisory experience.
No substitution will be permitted for the required supervisory experience.
One year of education equals 30 semester hours. Education toward a degree will be prorated on the basis of the proportion of the requirements actually completed.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job:Community and Social Services
Organization:Department of Mental Health
Title:Vocational Training Program Coordinator
Location:Massachusetts-Boston-170 Morton Street
Vocational Training & Support Specialist / On-Call
Vocational Training & Support Specialist / on-call Salary: $13.45 per hour
Exercise supervision of consumer(s) at individual and supported community based worksites.
May serve as case manager to assigned consumer case load and/or other consumers as necessary. This may include, but is not limited to: providing physical assessment, crisis intervention, individual and group counseling, independent living skills, leisure activities, skill training, job seeking skill teaching, job development and modeling a variety of occupations.
Acquaint consumers with satisfactory work habits, rules and job skills as required by employer through explanation, demonstration, modeling and practice.
Bachelors Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field.
Valid Drivers License.
You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
May provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
May require the ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
May require the physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
May provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
Depending on assignment or case management responsibilities, may be required to communicate in another language and understand another culture.
NJ Vocational Program Director
The Vocational Program Director is responsible for coordination and management of vocational sites. Locations supervised may include Monmouth, Middlesex, Somerset or Mercer counties.
The primary areas of responsibility for this individual include personnel management and program coordination. Hiring the highest quality of staff and assuring their complete orientation and ongoing training. Assuring all aspects of the program are developed, implemented, coordinated, and monitored to the highest degree possible is the other major responsibility of this position.
The Vocational Program Director is also responsible for assuring coordination and management of the overall vocational operations, medical, financial and maintenance aspects of the site. The Vocational Program Director has the primary responsibility to coordinate and ensure the following services including but not limited to: program implementation and continuity, individual community involvement/integration, health/nutrition, family involvement, individual finances and educational/vocational programs. This individual also acts as a primary role model for staff, providing supervision, structure, guidance, feedback, and training.
The Vocational Program Director must have a college degree (exceptions granted at the director's discretion) and a minimum of 3 years experience in human services. Prior supervisory experience and experience in vocational program development and implementation preferred. Must be responsible, flexible and have good decision-making, time management and communication skills.
Requirements- Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a college degree. Must possess a driving record that is acceptable by the agency's insurance company.
Must possess driver's license issued from state of residency. Must have valid liability insurance on personal vehicle that may be used in emergencies while at work. Must be able to pass rigorous criminal background check and abuse registry checks.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend Browse Open Jobs Search Open Jobs Edit Your Profile Submitted Applications Services Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Mental Health Behavioral Challenges Significant Medical Challenges Children & Their Families Specialized Services Locations Employment Opportunities Realistic Job Preview Benefits Apply About Us Who We Are Contact Us Mission & Values Share Your Experience Site Map FAQ Privacy Statement Partners Dungarvin, Inc.
Content on all Dungarvin website pages may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Dungarvin, Inc. SDL2017
Vocational Nursing Program Director
Unitek College in an educational institution that empowers the healthcare professionals to build and shape the career for future generation. It has focused on creating high quality healthcare training programs that are taught by experienced professionals, who bring their work experience into the classroom.
It has six campuses in San Francisco Bay Area which offer high quality Vocational Nursing Program. Unitek College is looking for LVN (Licensed Vocational Nursing) Program Director for our South San Francisco campus. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualification: (A) Hold a current California active license as a Registered Nurse; and (B) Hold a baccalaureate degree from an approved school; and (C) Have a minimum of three years' experience as a registered nurse; one year shall be in teaching or clinical supervision, or a combination thereof, in a state approved registered nursing or vocational or practical nursing, or psychiatric technician school within the last five years; or a minimum of three years' experience in nursing administration or nursing education within the last five years; and (D) Have completed a course or courses offered by an approved school with instruction in administration, teaching, and curriculum development.
The job responsibility is not as follows along with the responsibility of overall growth of the program in the campus. Plans, develops, manages, updates and evaluates all aspects of the program Prepares data and other written materials for all required state and Vocational Nursing Board requirements, reports, proposals, self-studies, surveys, and site visits. Assists with identifying and obtaining outside resources for the nursing program.
Develops and implements program policies and procedures. Organizes and serves on committees. Oversees admission process and orientation.
Effectively serves as liaison between the community and the college. Develops and maintains educational partnerships with clinical sites Participates in nursing faculty recruitment, hiring and orientation. Facilitates nursing faculty meetings on a regular basis and insures adequate records and minutes of the meetings are maintained.
Assigns and schedules faculty to course and clinical sites. Monitors quality of instruction and participates in faculty and program review, evaluation, and strategic planning. Provides advising, support, and planning assistance to potential students.
Compensation and Benefits – comparable to market standard with excellent benefits. Relocation Assistance provided if needed. Eligible and willing individuals can send resume to jobsunitek.com or call 510 896 7554.
For more information about the school, please check www.unitekcollege.edu. SDL2017
National Director Of Automotive Retail Training & Development
National Director of Automotive Retail Training & Development
The Director Training and Development – Automotive will lead the Training and Development team in the design, development and implementation of innovative learning programs to support organizational initiatives and employee development needs, specifically related to the Automotive discipline. The Director Training and Development will work collaboratively with senior leadership and business executives to identify, create and deliver training and development solutions that are closely aligned with the business strategy. This individual will define an overarching vision and learning structure that is integrated with each piece of the talent life-cycle and contributes to the success of the business by increasing employee and organizational capability and performance. Define and develop a scalable, progressive strategy for learning and development and associated programs and activities. Partner with the senior leaders of the firm to drive a strategy for the development of its current and future team base and leadership. Participate in Training Advisory Board with enterprise leaders to define training priorities and timelines. Ensure compliance with all federal railroad training requirements.
- An ideal candidate will be a seasoned F&I veteran with years of dealership experience and a history of developing everything necessary to lead, train, and succeed
- The Director of Training leads the Design, Development and Deployment of all Sales Process Training for our Automotive Dealership Clients
- The Role requires Deep “Hands On” Training Presentation in Sales Process to “Profit by Design” Team Members and all Dealership Client’s Sales Team Members
- A Big Differentiator is Your Experience in Dealership Sales Management and Successful Execution of Dealership Sales Team Training
- Develop and implement high impact employee and leadership development strategies for development of individual contributors, high potential talent, managers and directors to improve the organization's capability to drive and deliver business results and boost individual performance
- Provide performance and organizational development consulting and serve as an adviser to dealer management
- Design customized development interventions to accelerate growth of the current and future leader successor talent pools and address critical development needs
- Establish and direct the implementation of processes and guidelines on needs assessment to ensure learning strategies and solutions meet root-cause needs, measure and evaluate the business impact and ROI of development programs and interventions
- Identify, research and implement best practices learning solutions and technologies to drive organizational learning and performance
- Provide strategic direction, day-to-day guidance and holds staff accountable for achieving results
- Lead initiatives for deployment of global, enterprise-wide leadership development initiatives
- Leverage and use organizational data and analytics to develop strategies that improve organizational effectiveness
- Develop and manage external vendor/partner relationships resulting in high-quality, cost-effective learning solutions
- Manage and monitor key organizational financial indicators including, but not limited to assigned budget and LBE's
- Must have automotive retail experience in all areas of Sales Process with High Concentration in F&I Product Sales and Process.
- Must have deep expertise around Industry Best Practices in Customer Satisfaction.
- Must have experience and strong knowledge of dealership CRM in both “On and Off Line” steps to Vehicle Sales.
- Prefer Training position back ground
- Track record in designing and executing successful dealership training
- Solid communication and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to develop a customized training plan for any part of sales process training (CRM, Road to Sale, Desking & F&I Menu presentation)
- Good understanding of computer skills required including power point & excel
- Ability to monitor effectiveness of training….and assess the trainee progress
- CSI skill set…able to build client loyalty
- Extensive experience in Learning & Development and/or Talent Management, Organizational Design, or related Human Resources experience
- Previous experience in managing a large team
- Financial budgeting experience required
- Vendor/supplier management required
- Skilled manager of learning and development resources and techniques
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Track record of leading an organization that delivers impactful training and development solutions in both corporate and field based environments
- Deep knowledge and application of adult development, instructional design techniques, and measures of effectiveness
- Practical approaches for developing and implementing learning experiences with methodologies consistent with organizational values
- Experience building strong relationships with line executives and corporate colleagues that influence results
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Significant experience working within a high pressure, changing organizational environment, with clear evidence of success achieving results
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Training certifications
- Experience working in dealership environment, specifically F&I
- Experience with social media and innovative technology in designing learning solutions
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Posting Location(s): MID-ATLANTIC STATES, USA
Job Family/Function: Automotive F&I
Relocation Offered: No
Up to 50%
10+ years of experience
Profit By Design employees power our progress through their performance.
We want your work at Profit By Design to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for Profit By Design job opportunities.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have 10+ years of automotive retail experience.
"Profit By Design" isn't just a slogan. Our core competence is found in our ability to customize and design profitable training solutions to fit the culture and selling climate for each dealer we work with. Innovation, Customization, and Flexibility to work with dealers to fit their selling philosophy and process is paramount to our success. We offer a non-confrontational, customer-centric approach to F&I that utilizes the latest technology to better connect to today’s tech savvy consumer. Our custom process enables dealers to offer an efficient, consistent, and compliant process, which positively impacts the retail buying experience and the dealer's CSI scores.
Director Of Training & Employee Development /Restaurant
- Establish an industry leading training program that creates newly trained employees who can hit the ground running in whatever their position
- Oversees and maintains effective training programs for all levels of retail operations
- Develops training materials for the Manager in Training program and continues to enhance and improve the training manuals already in place
- Focuses on continued store level training by auditing existing employee and store performance
- Works closely with Training Stores RTLs to ensure training program is executed fully and properly
- Conducts new hire training audits
- Continually adjusts training to stay up to date on all operational changes
Director In Training
You are a high-character leader who is passionate about building teams, empowering others and creating positive culture. You find yourself craving Chick fil A at all hours of the day and night. You want to know what makes Chick fil A one of the top ten companies to work for in 2017 (according to Huffington post). You want to take your career to the next level and aren't afraid of hard work.
- Managing and Coaching a high-performance team of 40+
- Collaborating to create and implement new policies/procedures
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures food safety
- Creating the schedule for your team
- Ensuring the highest quality of customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Leadership Experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
- Computer Literate
- Open Availability
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Leadership Stipend
- Paid Vacation
- Free Meals
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Director Resource Development And Training (Drdt) - 60-80% Telecommuti
The Company & the ELA Market
LeaseAccelerator is an Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) SaaS Solution provider to the Global 2000 companies. Our current customers include F-500 corporations, such as Salesforce.com, Cisco, NetApp, Eaton and Cummins. Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) is a new enterprise software solution category that is now experiencing significant growth due to the new lease accounting standard announced in February 2016. For most Global 2000 companies, Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) is a dysfunctional enterprise business process. The new lease accounting standard is creating a significant market disruption for most of the G-2000. These global organizations lack the knowledge, process, and systems to address the new compliance requirements. LeaseAccelerator provides customers with a SaaS ELA solution to manage this enterprise process that generates significant cost saving, improves operational effectiveness, and reduces their compliance risk.
ELA for large global organizations is a complex enterprise business process that spans a wide range of corporate functions.
These functions include:
• Sourcing: the process which starts with the initial field request for equipment and progresses through a competitive RFP process for financing, analyzing responses, awarding, papering and executing contracts
• Portfolio Management: the processes which include tracking relevant stakeholders, updating key data elements supporting internal management accountability, monitoring performance and coordinating end of term activities such as returns, buyouts and renewals
• Finance and Accounting: activities required for internal management reporting and analysis, external financial accounting and disclosure reporting, administering complex business hierarchies and cost allocation structures
The LeaseAccelerator Director of Resource Development and Training (DRDT) is a key player supporting our ELA SaaS solution which is experiencing very high growth in the market. The DRDT is responsible for ensuring that our human capital resources are knowledgeable in key areas on expertise including lease management best practices and procedures, Lease Accounting standards, policies and procedures, the LeaseAccelerator SaaS solution along with functional expertise in their individual roles.
Director of Resource Development and Training Responsibilities
The DRDT responsibilities include:
• Assessing the developmental needs of the internal LeaseAccelerator team, our partners and customers.
• Designing and implementing programs to build knowledge and expertise across the LeaseAccelerator community developing talent to ensure high quality customer experience.
• Managing the learning management system (including the requirements and vendor selection and implementation process)
• Demonstrating competence in current instructional practices and emerging technologies.
• Developing training programs for the following audiences:
• Internal/Partner Sales/Solution Consultants
• Internal/Partner Implementation Teams
• Customer Users
• Developing and Managing Partner Trainer Company Relationships
• Managing Internal Trainers
• Managing Partner Training teams
• Managing Training Administration and Certification Programs
• Acting as a Trainer as needed.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have 15-20 years of experience developing and administering training programs to develop teams responsible for selling, implementing and servicing transactional management, financial management and business process applications. It is also desirable that the experience include understanding of accounting policies and procedures.
The LA DRDT needs to be well versed in training methods and procedures to develop state of the art programs using multiple delivery methods. Other areas of expertise may include
• Knowledge of technical accounting standards related to Leasing
• Knowledge and understanding of corporate controller organizational needs and operational activities
• Skills and experience in partnering with subject matter experts to develop relevant training programs and materials.
• Demonstrated competence in current instructional practices and emerging technologies.
• Highly motivated with the ability to manage and advance multiple relationships and projects simultaneously with a significant degree of autonomy, often with little or no support from anyone else and in the service of busy internal and external users
• Experience working at a top consulting organization, Big 4 or other large National or Regional audit firm, F-500 Finance and Accounting, Real Estate, Fleet or IT Asset Management organization or their supporting IT development teams.
• Experience and knowledge working with F-500 corporate functions to include procurement, operations, real estate management, treasury, finance, and accounting.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills to deliver training in an authoritative yet engaging manner.
LeaseAccelerator offers competitive compensation and benefits programs.
LeaseAccelerator is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law.
LeaseAccelerator is headquartered in Reston, Virginia. This position is will be located in the Reston headquarters and may be a candidate for telecommuting subject to performance and management approval.
More About LeaseAccelerator
LeaseAccelerator is a leading, global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive and integrated Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) solutions. Our cloud-based software and related offerings enable enterprises to better source equipment leases, manage their portfolio of real-estate, equipment, and embedded leases, and generate their lease accounting and financial reporting. The scope and timeliness of the data and analytics we provide allow chief financial officers, treasurers, and finance managers, to operate more confidently in an increasingly complex and volatile global business environment. Using LeaseAccelerator, companies can optimize the economic, operational and compliance risk management results of their enterprise leasing program.
LeaseAccelerator is the only solution that covers the entire leasing lifecycle, including competitive Sourcing, saving 6-8% by driving down capital costs; portfolio Management, saving 8-12% by improving end-of-term return performance; and Lease Accounting, enabling compliance with current and new FASB, IFRS, and SOX requirements. Lessees have competitively sourced more than $2 Billion of equipment lease capital in 26 countries using LeaseAccelerator's marketplace and the Global Lessor Network, savings millions of dollars. Today, global corporates use LeaseAccelerator to manage more than $2.5 Billion of leased assets in more than 50 countries. Through LeaseAccelerator's Capital Sourcing marketplace, customers can access The Global Lessor Network (GLN), a community of more than 500 lessors around the world who compete to win our clients business. Using the GLN, global companies with a need for in-country leasing expertise and financing can identify and transact with local lessors. LeaseAccelerator has supported transactions in more than 50 countries, spanning a wide variety of asset types, including corporate aircraft, construction, forklifts, furniture, IT, manufacturing, mining, networking, and transportation equipment. Lessors are encouraged to register for the GLN at .
Founded in 2003, LeaseAccelerator, is headquartered in Washington DC (Reston, VA), with operations in Canada and India.The LeaseAccelerator Director of Resource Development and Training (DRDT) is a key player supporting our ELA SaaS solution which is experiencing very high growth in the market. The DRDT is responsible for ensuring that our human capital resources are knowledgeable in key areas on expertise including lease management best practices and procedures, Lease Accounting standards, policies and procedures, the LeaseAccelerator SaaS solution along with functional expertise in their individual roles.
Childcare Management- Director In Training
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a Director in Training, parents, teachers, and your Director will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the School as well as to the educational development of the children. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director in Training include, but are not limited to:
Make a difference every day!
Assist the Director with the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
Assist Director in staff development and training.
Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
BA in child related field with minimum one year programmatic experience OR
AS in child related field with 12 semester hours in ECE and one year programmatic experience OR
A CDA with two years of programmatic experience and one year staff supervisory experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!