Disassembler Job Description Sample
· Stand for five consecutive hours
· Sit for up to five consecutive hours
· Use Basic Hand Tools (Hammer, Screw Driver, Drill, Plyers, etc.)
· Lift up to 75lbs repeatedly
· Load, unload, and move computer servers, towers and associated materials
· Clean workspace
· Performs daily equipment checks
· Ability to use ladder as required
· Use safety Glasses and any PPE as required
· Sort computer parts
· Perform basic data entry
· Identify and record in excel computer make, model and internal components
· Basic understanding of computer
· Basic Computer software skills
· Basic English skills
· Perform basic Microsoft Excel tasks
· Perform Basic math functions
· Basic research skills using Internet
· Performs other related and non-related duties as assigned
· Prove Eligibility to work in US
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
· Attention to detail
· Task Oriented
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Prior experience helpful
We are able to provide networking hardware priced 50 – 90% less than standard costs, to virtually everywhere in the world.
Most of our items are shipped the very same day they are ordered. Our certified technicians carefully test every unit before being shipped, and our experienced support staff is ready to answer questions and fill requests promptly with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Tech / General Labor - Electronics Disassembly Recycling
Fill out our online application at www.abetterwayrecycling.com/careers
Please be aware this is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and moving packages that typically weigh 20-50 lbs. In some cases, items may weigh up to 100 lbs or more. This job is tough and work environments can be hot/cold in the warehouse.
WE DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK!!!
MUST HAVE VALID US Drivers License!!!
Job Title- Warehouse Worker/ General Labor- Picking, Packing, Receiving, & Electronics breakdown
Job Type -- Manual Labor
Location- Elkridge, MD
Hours: M-F 8-4 ------40 hours a week available- Full time.
We are looking for energetic, hardworking, and dedicated people who want to join our team and grow with our company!
In this position, you will be responsible for disassembling electronics for recycling. Other responsibilities include truck loading/unloading, customer pickups, receiving, and other misc tasks. This job starts at $12 per hour and is only limited by your efficiency and hard work! We are willing to pay for good people! Your hard work and effort will not go unnoticed!
Major Tasks and
- Punctuality (Be on time, 8am sharp)
- Drug-Free (we do random testing)
- Take apart computers and electronics for recycling.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- On site customer pickups and drop-offs.
- Complete tasks such as picking, packing, unpacking, stocking, moving and receiving of company inventory and materials.
- Stock deliveries of products and shipping supplies.
- Maintain effective working condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
- Good working knowledge of parts and materials a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to perform routine and manual duties in warehouse environment
- Be able to move up to 100 pounds.
- Be able to move above about work stations in a busy warehouse environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned
- Be able to work in cold & hot weather.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multi-task effectively.
- Somewhat computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Valid US Citizen
- Valid US Drivers License.
- Must be on time every day. 8am sharp.
- Must be a fast paced worker. This job only works if you are a quick mover.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Must be able to understand and meet quality standards, methods, and reporting.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test!!!! REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check! ALSO REQUIRED!!!!
Auto Disassembly And Parts Puller
Looking for auto parts puller, mechanic. and general yard hand for new parts yard in Columbia.
5 years experience necessary in automotive repair and/or parts pulling/dismantling.
Previous work history at a full service auto parts yard a plus.
Competitive pay based on skill , ability, work ethic, and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Entry Level Aircraft Penetration Testers - Tmas Scientist/Engineer 1
Entry Level Aircraft Penetration Testers - TMAS Scientist/Engineer 1 Tracking Code 2265-987 Job Description Founded in 1980, COLSA Corporation’s team of cyber engineers, analysts and professionals across the US provide government customers with the latest and most sophisticated engineering, programmatic, and information technology services. Centered at the core of its values, COLSA knows its people are its most valuable resource. In addition to receiving a competitive compensation package, our employees enjoy offerings such as flexible work schedules, paid time off, benefits that begin on the date of hire, recognition programs, tuition and certification assistance, and immediate vesting in our matching 401(k) plan. Our WE CARE Wellness program provides support and initiatives to empower employees and their families to live healthy, balanced lives and our Association of COLSA Employees (ACE) provides a fun way for employees and their families to come together in times of both celebration and need. We invite you to connect your talents with opportunity, and be a part of our “Family of Professionals,” in supporting cutting-edge initiatives related to our country’s national defense! POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT UPON FINAL APPROVAL OF FUNDING Positions are located at Edwards AFB, CA. Our aircraft research team is searching for new members that can help us conduct penetration tests on aircraft systems. The experience set we are searching for is pretty broad, but generally fits into 3 areas; IT system penetration testers, hardware/software reverse engineers, and embedded systems engineers. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, learning new technology areas, and breaking things, this is the place for you. The group is well funded, and we are moving into a new lab facility in the first half of 2018. If you like aviation, working on the most advanced aircraft in the world is also a plus. We provide a number of opportunities to learn ranging from on-the-job training with other team members to formal courses for unique technology areas. We realize that no one will have all of these qualifications. We are looking for people that can bring a strong foundation in one of the listed areas and are motivated to learn the others. Required Skills Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education/certification and experience is required. General Required Skills and Qualifications
A great attitude, curiosity, and a willingness to learn
US Citizenship is required.
The ability to obtain a DOD SECRET security clearance is required.
Software development experience is desired, but at least some scripting experience in Python, Ruby or similar language is required.
Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
Must be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP, CISSP, etc.) within 6 months of hire, and maintain certification throughout employment. Penetration Testers
Experience testing networks using Nessus, Wireshark, Metasploit, Kali, Nmap and related tools.
Certifications like CEH and OSCP are a plus.
Understanding of network security/engineering.
Knowledge of common wired and wireless network protocol structures. Reverse Engineers (Software and/or Hardware)
Understanding of static and dynamic software analysis tools and techniques.
Board-level understanding of how computer systems work (ie register configuration, memory allocation, machine code commands, etc).
Experience with IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or related disassembler tools.
Familiarity with at least one common architecture and associated assembly language x86, ARM, or PowerPC. Embedded Systems Engineers
Experience designing, building, or testing embedded systems.
Experience with a non-IP bus protocol (CAN bus, Mil-Std 1553, ARINC 429, etc).
Experience with real-time operating system environments like VxWorks or Green Hills is a plus.
Experience with aircraft avionics is a plus.
Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) and Datalinks is a plus Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Job Location Palmdale, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Body Tech / Disassembly Tech / Collision Repair Tech
Ready for a change?
Do you want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that is rapidly growing? Does a fast-paced and encouraging work environment motivate you? Then the Body Tech/Disassembly Tech/Collision Repair Tech position is perfect for you!
A Body Tech would repair all forms of damage to customer's vehicles. The Disassembly candidate will assist a Body Tech in the disassembly and reassembly of cars for the body shop. This person will help identify any damage that may have occurred with the accident.
What we bring to the table:
- Culture : Our team loves taking care of customers and each other! We also love a good time, including monthly team meetings and annual picnics.
- Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k with Company Match for our full-time employees!
- Opportunities : Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow.
- Give Back : We participate in numerous community affairs including annual blood drives with the American Red Cross and more!
- Family : Being a part of the H&H Family!
- Some auto body experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A clean driving record.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform bending, pushing, climbing, leaning, twisting, reaching, kneeling, crouching, and other maneuvers associated with the position.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. (50 lbs. overhead) throughout the day.
- Ability to walk up and down 53 stairs frequently throughout the day.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Disassembly Technician/General Labor
Do you enjoy taking things apart? Do you have experience with hand and power tools? If you answered yes to both questions and enjoy keeping busy while working in a fast paced environment, we have a job that would be perfect for you! Co-Staff has a client located in Janesville, WI that is currently looking for 1st and 2nd shift PC Disassembly Technicians to work full time, 40 hours per week with an open availability to work overtime as needed.
- 1st Shift: 6-2:30pm; Monday-Friday *Overtime as needed
- 2nd Shift: 2:30-11pm; Monday-Friday *Overtime as needed
- 1st Shift: Starting pay is $13/hr!
- 2nd Shift: Starting pay is $13.50/hr!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Disassemble and sort electronics and related equipment.
- Working with various hand and power tools.
- Sorting and identifying components to recycle.
- Load/Unload equipment from containers.
- Maintain a fast pace and help co-workers when able.
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance projects.
- Additional job duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, lift.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
Co-Staff offers its employees health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance during their temp period. Further benefits are offered once an employee is hired in to the client company.
Disassembly / Assembly Hydraulic & Cylinder Mechanic
Position involves disassembly, assembly, and final testing of rebuilt hydraulic components.
3-5 years of experience disassembling and assembling hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders is required.
Utilizes hand-tools and air-tools as well as blueprints, schematics, and operation manuals to complete tasks.
Operates fork-truck, overhead crane, and fixtures to move and position components.
Perform miscellaneous duties related to the hydraulic rebuild department as needed.
Welding experience is preferred.
Must provide necessary tools for the job.
Must be able to work overtime as needed.
customers are our peers, in many cases producing a product of their own such as metal, oil and gas, paper, energy, lumber, and/or heavy machinery
and we understand their needs. At Delta, we work with a purpose to deliver QUALITY, TIMELINESS, & VALUE in the machines and parts we make and
the equipment we re-manufacture. We thank you for taking the time to learn about Delta and we look forward to seeing you in “THE SHOP” soon.
Computer Disassembly Technician
Positions available on first and second shifts; $.50 shift premium for second shift.
The purpose of the PC disassembly technician is to take apart computers (desktop, laptop, and network equipment) and to separate the component parts by commodity type. The PC disassembly technician will enter data into AX as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Disassemble computers and related equipment
- Load and unload equipment from containers
- Distinguish between commodity component pieces per commodity data sheets and sort
- Fork truck operation
- Adhere to operating and health and safety protocols.
- Train others in PC disassembly process
- Additional duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must meet minimum security requirements of Data Control/Asset Departments
- Ability to read, write, speak English
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to use hand tools necessary in disassembly
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Forklift certification required
Universal Recycling Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified or qualifiable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reports to:Operations Supervisor
Job Classification: Non-Exempt- Full Time
Asset LifeCycle (ALC) is committed to leaving the world a better place for future generations. If you are passionate about the environment and would like to do your part to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle equipment, with the purpose of keeping product from entering the landfills, then here is your chance to join our Team.
Special Disassembler/Material Handlers are responsible for disassembling and sorting various types of electronics and accessories. This includes utilizing standard work methods and safe work practices to ensure production is both as efficient and safe as possible. This position also provides support to other areas, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to operate pallet jacks and any other equipment required for this role.
- Disassemble various electronic equipment using hand or air/power tools.
- Be aware that some components may contain hazardous materials; all personnel are required to be aware of these materials and be knowledgeable about handling such items safely.
- Sort various components by material type, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Clean facility by sweeping, raking, picking up broken glass and loose debris, or moving barrels and bins.
- Maintain warehouse in a neat, organized and orderly manner.
- Assist with special projects/tasks as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or GED OR a minimum of two (2) years of warehouse/production experience in a non-climate environment.
- Manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination are required.
- Ability to disassembly a wide array of product in a safe/efficient manner.
- Capable of handling product with manual forklift.
- Must have basic knowledge of tools and power tools and some experience using them.
- Ability to follow detailed and defined instructions.
- Basic data entry skills required.
- Dependable, self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend basic English.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be safety conscious at all times.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
ALC’s business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. This position may be required to work some overtime.
The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: general labor, warehouse, presort, disassembly.
Help Needed Disassembling Shelves 11/8 Only!
Job Description Help needed Wednesday, 11/8 -disassembling shelves -team lifting -$11 an hour -9:30AM-5:00PM -Provo, UT Call now if available! 8013731616 Register with us today! 801-373-1616 firstname.lastname@example.org
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!