Disc Jockey Job Description Sample
Part-Time Associate Manager (30-34 Hours/Benefit Eligible)
Be a part of our Jockey team in our store located in Cincinnati Premium Outlets, in Monroe, OH Provide excellent customer service following Jockey's service principles focusing on the achievement of store goals and maximizing sales. Provide management assistance with opening and closing of store.
POSITION SUMMARY: While working as Manager on Duty (MOD), provide leadership and direction in assigned store in the areas of key business metrics, sales and profitability, merchandising, selling and customer service, recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and developing people. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for all aspects of Base Store management including: Driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability. Assist in recruiting, selecting and training a team of qualified, dedicated and professional store associates based on established core competencies.
In partnership with the Store Manager, lead and inspire store team through effective coaching and development support needed to create a high performance store sales and management team. Maintain all standards of store operations including visual presentation, security, inventory control, human resources, expense control and operational policies and procedures. Assist in managing the execution and adherence to all corporate programs including:
Jockey Club, We Serve, and Bra Fit Certification. While MOD, responsible for all aspects of store operations including: staffing, selling skills, merchandising, stock management, safety and security, and operational policies and procedures. Ensure all Company prescribed standards are met and adhered to by all employees.
While MOD, regularly review key performance metrics with staff in order to drive profitability and service in the store. Follow We Serve principles, lead by example, and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communications, training, and individual accountability. Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with Jockey policies.
Perform sales transactions (ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments, counting money). Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other company assets according to policies and procedures. Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must be 18 years of age or older.
High School degree or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred. 2-3 years of successful management experience in a retail environment. Strong selling experience required with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required. Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining strong talent. Excellent problem-solving abilities. • Extreme flexibility with the ability to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
Valid Driver's License • Strong working knowledge of POS systems. MS Office skills also preferred. Ability to move a minimum of 25 pounds.
Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, ascending/descending, reaching, and lifting to stock and merchandise store. Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals. KEY COMPETENCIES:
The individual in this position must possess these competencies: Team Builder – resolve conflict, collaborative, people development, strong verbal and written communication and listening skills, recruit and retain strong talent, motivate team, recognizes accomplishments and creates a positive work environment. Business Competencies – focused on delivering against business goals, uses strong reasoning skills to identify issues, opportunities and solutions, can view organizational challenges from customer's or stakeholder's point of view.
Technical Skills - strong merchandising skills, strong selling skills, marketing, customer skills, operational expertise (policy and procedure) and human resources expertise (recruiting, selecting, training, coaching). Leadership Style / Emotional Intelligence – professionalism, demonstrates independence, approachable, establishes trust, maintains composure, problem solving/decision-making, planning/organizing. Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend Copyright © Ultimate Software SDL2017
Senior Sales Associate
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Sales Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
If you'd prefer to speak to someone in Mandarin please call Mandarin speaking district manager Amy Dong at 626 315 6562
Territory Manager Healthcare Sales
Description of job:
- Sell orthopedics to pain management physician offices and teach them how to dispense and bill.
- Flexible schedule full or part time.
- Sell full-time or add us to your current portfolio.
- Market directly to physician offices creating new accounts.
- Must have experience in orthotic sales and a proven territory.
- Healthcare sales experience is required.
- Must have experience in orthotic sales and a proven territory.
- Target points are primarily Pain Management Clinics.
- Medical terminology is a big plus.
- 20% Commission. Highest in the industry.
14 year old company with a 20% market share of the LSO bracing industry.
Busy healthcare clinic looking for a Full Time Office Manager that has the aptitude to be trained into an Executive Director Expert. Successful experience in management, communication and sales, particularly in a healthcare setting, is a plus. Applicant must have…
impressive social and communication skills
a healthy internal “money script”
strong work ethic
upbeat and optimistic view on life
ability to work independently and collaboratively
ability and willingness to learn and apply training and systems
support a holistic approach to healthcare
personally embrace and lead a healthy lifestyle
Job duties include…
Consulting with individual prospective patients.
Consulting with groups of prospective patients.
Making Admissions Decisions for Prospective Patients
Compensation package depends on experience with significant upside for A-Players. This position will be filled very quickly. A-Players should send their resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disc Jockey (Dj)
Responsibility for the musical program in the Club
Mixing of songs and animation of dance floors
Ability to adjust to the taste of clients
Maintenance of the material
Set up equipment for the nightclub, pool or beach Keywords : deejay, DJ, D.J., Disc Jockey
Availability and international mobility for 6 months minimum
Experience in sound engineering and evening entertainment with a microphone
Excellent musical knowledge
Good knowledge in new technologies and IT
Knowledge of another foreign language, a plus
Must be available for interviews in Orlando on September 23rd The All-Inclusive Career Compensation package includes: + 6 months contract (renewable)
Round trip airfare covered
Room & board provided
Full access to all resort amenities
Competitive salary and healthcare package What’s in it for you?
Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
Discover new skills and talents
Share a lifestyle with international guests. ID: 2017-1368 External Company Name: Club Med External Company URL: www.clubmed.com
Continental Disc Corporation (CDC), a member of the Robert Family Holdings portfolio of companies, is a global provider of rupture disc and pressure valve products serving the oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries. CDC employs approximately 300 employees in three main locations, Liberty MO, Stafford TX and Ahmedabad, India, as well as maintaining commercial presences in Europe and China. The company has been operating for over 50 years and has been in growth mode since its beginning.
Much of our growth has been due to our development of innovative products to meet the needs of our customers. However, we have also grown through acquisitions and the expansion of our operations. These acquisitions and expansions reinforce our strategic plan of expanding our presence in key markets and maintaining our leadership position in the pressure relief industry.
Today, Continental Disc proudly serves close to forty industries. It is our goal to continue to grow through innovation and expansion. We hope that you will share this goal with us and join us as we look to the future.
CDC is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with an interest in, and the capacity for becoming, a leadperson. Specifically, we are seeking an individual with demonstrated leadership ability, who will be able to, within 3-6 months, learn our facility, equipment and processes sufficiently well to assume to the role of leadperson for the Maintenance team.
Role Specific Expectations for the Maintenance Mechanic include:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on all company equipment
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and determine the best method for repair
- Carry out required repairs of machines
- Test machinery to verify successful repair
- Perform basic facility maintenance and repair, including, but not limited to electrical, plumbing, painting and occasional janitorial work.
- Perform other duties as assigned, based on workload and business need
Additional Expectations for a Leadperson include:
- Guide fellow Maintenance team members
- Participate in company hiring process to fill open positions in designated department (as needed)
- Coordinate job training, both for new employees and to cross-train existing employees
- Provide input to the supervisor regarding employee performance, both informally on a day-to-day basis, and as a part of the company performance management system
- Prioritize tasks and motivate employees to accomplish departmental objectives
- Coordinate with supervisors and other lead people as needed to meet company production schedule
- Ensure needed materials and supplies are available to employees
- As needed, assist employees in interpreting specifications, blueprints, and work orders
- Ensure employees follow company procedures, safety practices, and report all company policy violations to Supervisor
- Perform opening / closing of plant facility (as needed)
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 3 years’ experience working in industrial maintenance
- Expert ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical control systems to determine needed repairs and the best method of repair, including:
- Ability to install, evaluate and repair CNC machines and complex industrial equipment
- Ability to install, evaluate and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to safely and successfully work with and repair electrical systems
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate a variety of tools and equipment, including, but not limited to, welders, grinders, multimeters, drill presses, saws and powered industrial equipment such as forklifts and scissor lifts
- Intermediate math and reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Concern for quality, accuracy and safety
- Demonstrated track record of leading and coaching others
Degree in Industrial Technology or related field
What We Offer You…
The total rewards that you receive as a Continental Disc employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
No calls or agencies, please. Continental Disc Corporation will only consider candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Continental Disc Corporation does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, familial status, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law.
Established in 1965, Continental Disc Corporation is a leading manufacturer of rupture disc (bursting disc) devices for a variety of process industries, including chemical, petrochemical, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, aerospace, industrial gases, transportation, and other markets worldwide.
Continental Disc Corporation is committed to providing the products, services, and quality you expect from the leading overpressure safety company.
Retail Sales Associate
Disc Replay is seeking part time and full time Retail Sales Associates to work ranging from 20 to 40 hours per week. Your job duties will include: 1. Assisting customers in a friendly manner by providing information and suggestions on products. 2. Entering sales and processing payments. 3. Cleaning, organizing and distributing inventory onto the sales floor. 4. Testing game systems, testing electronics, and processing customer trade-ins using our in-house computer system. 5. Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace and retail sales floor.
As a new Sales Associate, you will receive full training on all of our procedures and policies. Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required. Video game experience and knowledge of electronics is preferred, but not required. The physical demands of this position entail standing throughout your shift and minor lifting at times (up to 40 lbs). To be hired, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent and must pass a comprehensive background check. Disc Replay offers advancement opportunities. Our National Operations Manager and three of our franchise store owners started out as Retail Sales Associates.
At Disc Replay, you will work hard, but you will work for a company that genuinely appreciates your efforts, and a company that views its employees as its most valuable asset. Disc Replay offers flexible hours to accommodate individual's schedules as well as employee discounts.
Disc Replay is an equal opportunity employer.
DJ - Disc Jockey - MC - Emcee
FREE TRAINING AND GREAT PAY - APPLY TODAY
Are you looking for an exciting & fun job where you'll work with a great team of talented folks?
ATG is an Entertainment Company that Services Weddings, Proms, and Corporate Events. We are looking for charismatic, hip, well groomed, OUTGOING, dependable, fun people that love serving and entertaining others! If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and love music we want you.
We are looking for the next ROCKSTAR IN CHARLOTTE? Is that you?
If you would be afraid to get on a stage and speak in front of 500 guests this is not for you.
But if you carry confidence and can talk in front of a group without any problem, this could be your dream job!
- Must have Saturday availability and a reliable vehicle with a valid license.
- Must have a strong work ethic, willing to go over and above the call of duty
- Must truly be OUTGOING and not afraid to be in front of others.
- Must have GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Must be able to interact positively with others.
- Must have extreme attention to detail
- Must be located within a 30 minute drive of Charlotte, NC
- Must be EARLY to all events (being right on time or late doesn't work in this business).
We provide all the training, equipment, and a great group of performers
that you will learn from as well as a bunch of new friends.
This will be the best paying part-time job that you ever had.
We are truly looking for only the BEST people that can light up a room.
If you have any interest please contact us today...
Go here to this page on the ATG site to apply: http://atgdj.com/apply-to-be-a-dj/
Certified Medical Assistant
This position is located in Covington, LA. The primary purpose of the Medical Assistant position is to provide patient care and customer service assistance to the patients as delegated and support daily operations of the practice.
The Medical Assistant’s primary responsibilities will be to provide our patient’s with the best in quality care and to provide the doctor with assistance on scheduling surgical procedures. Essential functions of the position will include but not limited to:
· Provide the best customer service possible, making the patient our number 1 priority.
· Assist the doctor in all aspects of clinic
· Take direction from the doctor and anticipate the doctor’s needs
· Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain the doctor’s schedule and patient flow, help to reduce the patient wait time, maintain flexibility, be present and ready to work at all assigned shifts
· Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and to log appropriate patient data during a clinic visit and throughout treatment, as well as take notes for the doctor.
· Have knowledge and understanding for medical/surgical terms to perform the job required successfully.
· Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
· Excellent customer/ patient service skills
· Professionalism in all aspects of the job
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skill set
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills sets
· Excellent organizational skill set
· Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
· Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required.
· Ability for occasional travel.
Preferred: Certified or eligible to be certified by one of the following based on Medical Assistant experience or preferred education: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by the American Society of Medical Technologists (AMT) Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) by the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
Md/Do Supervisory Physician
Part time supervisory physician for NP/PA in private practice. PA/NP will be examining patients and performing joint injections. Minimal time, with all of the work being in chart reviews. One hour per month. $1000/month.
MD/DO must be licensed in IL and open minded to alternative therapies.
If interested, please fax resume to (217)875-1436
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!