Disc Pad Grinding Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Double Disc Grinding Set Up Tech
A great company in Jackson, MI is looking to expand their grinding department knowledge by adding an experienced set-up technician. We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in Double Disc Grind Set-up. This position is full time, first shift, Monday-Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM. Applicant must have experience with production grinding setup.
- Install fixturing & tooling
- Setup Machine
- Submit first piece to Quality for approval
- Run small lots of prototype lots
- Run large lots of production parts
- Train operators following setup
- Troubleshoot problematic grinding processes to determine root cause
- Fix root causes of failure (if required)
- High School/GED
- Drug testing and background checks
- 2+ years of experience in Double Disc Grind Set-up
- Possess own tools and gages to complete assigned tasks
Hourly wage will be based on applicant's experience in Double Disc Grinding field.
Our Focus: Because manufacturing is all we do, we have the screening and testing tools
that assist us in placing you at the right position for your skills and experience.
CNC Machine Operators-Lathe, Gear Grinding, Cylindrical Grinding
Seeking machine operators with experience on any of the following CNC machines:
- Cylindrical Grinder
- Gear Grinder
• 3 -5 years Machine Tool Operation Experience
• Capable of setting up job
• Capable of inspecting work at work station
• Solid Mechanical Aptitude
• Maintain clean and safe work station
• Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
• Experience in ID, OD, steps, tapers, recesses, shoulders, angles and contours a plus
• Set-up and programming experience also a plus
• Growing Backlog
• Competitive Hourly Rate Structure (Depending on Ability and Experience)
• Night Shift Differential
• Great Health and Dental Benefits Package
• Profit Sharing and Bonuses
• 401K Matching
• Uniform and Safety Equipment
• Modern Equipment and Attractive Shop
• Equal Employment Opportunity
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
Competitive Rate Structure (Depending on Ability and Experience)
Modern Equipment and Attractive Shop
Equal Employment Opportunity
Profit Sharing and Bonuses
Grinding Machine Operator
Randstad's Manufacturing & Logistics Career Expo/Job Fair
Tuesday May 2nd
7am to 7pm
Randstad invites you to stop in at the North Haven office to meet with our staffing consultants during our Manufacturing & Logistics Career Expo! If you're looking for manufacturing, warehouse, assembly or forklift positions, please stop by. We look forward to seeing you!
When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Where: Randstad North Haven: 116 Washington Ave. 2nd Fl., North Haven, 06473 -
Get to know us. At Randstad, we're always looking for great people.
Our customers rely on us to deliver them talented workers for a wide variety of positions. If you're looking for work, or looking to change jobs, call our office and set up an appointment to meet with our team.
Our client is looking for an experience CNC ID/OD Grinding Machine Operator with over 1.5 years experience. Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of barloader collets, collets, and allied tooling for CNC and CAM Swiss-Type automatic screw machine builders and users.
Working hours: 7am- 3:30pm
-At least 1.5 years of OD/ID Grinding Machine Operation
-Ability to read blueprints and schematics
-Ability to perform visual
-Ability to communicate to Supervisor and Quality Inspector
If you have this experience and are looking to join a team where you can grow and be cross trained, please send your resume to or call for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Machine Operators - Grinding
Now Hiring Entry Level Grinders 1st and 2nd Shifts starting at $12.00 per hour.
- Surface Grinding
- Grinding Products to prep for painting
- Quality Inspection
- Lifting up to 50lbs and stand entire 8 hour shifts
- Willing to train*
What's in it for you?
- Benefits available immediately
- Have attention to detail
- Great Attitude, work ethic and attendance
Machine Operator - SMT Feeder - 2Nd Shift
Located in Perry, OH
Our client in Perry, OH needs a 1st and 2nd shift machine operators to operate Surface Mount Technology machines and Automatic Optical Inspectors. Strong attention to detail, great attitude, great attendance and a willingness to learn are musts. Fantastic benefits and a great work environment make this a stellar opportunity.
- Training will be first shift, but this is a second shift position.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Stock Options
- Pay $10.50/hour on day shift and $10.90/hour on second shift.
There is huge growth potential at this company for the detail oriented person who is willing to learn. You will operate an Automatic Optical Inspection machine and then inspect parts using X-Rays and Scopes.
Grinding Line Operator/Helper 1St & 2Nd Shift In Stow, OH
We have partnered with a rapidly growing metal coil processor, whose operations include large grinding lines that polish steel and aluminum to mirror like finishes. These products are then used in appliance, transportation and other industries.
We are currently seeking Grinding Line Helpers. Temp to Hire!!
Job Duties include:
Learn machine set-up and operation
Following prints and specifications to assure machine is operating properly
Assisting in monitoring quality
High school diploma or equivalent
2-3 year verifiable Work History, preferably in a similar manufacturing environment
Good communication skills
Ability to read prints and understand specifications
Able to use measurement equipment including calipers, micrometers and tape measure
Steel toed boots required
Have basic math skills and able to follow directions
Good work history and attendance
Successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stand for 8-10 hours/day and walk, sit, stand, bend, scoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
$11.00 Per hr.
Hours: Monday - Friday and some
2:00pm to 10:30 pm/4p to Midnight
Only We Can Open the Door for You to Have this Great Job!
Flex-Team Inc. is a temp staffing agency in the Akron/Canton region that has been in business for over 30 years and growing strong! We want to work with responsible men and women who are looking for stable employment and our employment specialists will work with you to ensure a good fit on-the-job. We help to solve work-related issues and keep you working! Many of the positions we staff can turn into full-time jobs with our client companies in the light industrial and office/admin sectors. Come and interview with us and let's get you working and earning a living this week.
Disc Jockey, Ecav Radio (180041)
Announces for radio program(s), supplying appropriate vocal transitional elements between segments. Selects programming in collaboration with Station Manager and Associate Manager for Music and Events.
Helps build music library and monitors request lines. Responsible for musical log entries and associated paperwork. Mentors Level B (novice) disc jockeys to prepare them for Level A status.
Edits sound material according to policies and manager directives. Uploads material to online radio station. Assists Associate Manager for Music and Events in music and promotion.
Follows the established 'hot clock" and station format as outlined by the Station Manager. Attends staff meetings. Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills High school graduate or equivalent required. Must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours at JCCC each semester and maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA Must enroll in or have successfully completed either JOUR 122 (Reporting for the Media), JOUR 127 (Electronic Media), JOUR 202 (Broadcast Performance) and/or JOUR 207 (Radio Production) or a similar college-level course. (Transcript required if not taken at JCCC). Preference will be given to individuals successfully completing more than one of the classes listed. Knowledge of multiple forms of sound-recording equipment and software preferred.
Required Experience Must have previous experience in on-air radio performance. Benefit Information: Click here for a summary of our benefit information.
For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here. Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed. Disclosures: In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations.
Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered. If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email. For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page. SDL2017
Grinding Operator - (Md377552)
Looking to operate machines that are rare and will give you a new edge? Apply today to see how you can make a big impact for a small company. We want you if you have CNC and/or Grinding experience or a general mechanical aptitude, good attendance, and a positive attitude!
Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of grinding machines to produce parts in accordance with blueprint specifications and work instructions. Direct Hire position on 2nd Shift.
- Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometer
- Read and interpret blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
- Understanding of G & M Codes
- Strong understanding of computers.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates grinding equipment and runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
- Uses inspection gauges such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges and comparator to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
- Corrects dimensional problems and approves setups by other operators.
- Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of Jobboss.
Work Environment and Dress
Normal for a manufacturing environment- may require weekend work. Facility and grounds are tobacco free.
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
CNC Diamond Grinding Technician
Volt is now hiring CNC Diamond Grinding Technicians near UCF in Orlando! This role is primarily responsible for the setup and operation of diamond grinding machines to produce spherical and aspherical mold tooling. The Diamond Grinding Technician will work with technical specifications, drawings, and blueprints for optical components
Description of Duties: Diamond Grinding Technician
- Generate or modify CNC programs
- Polish mold surfaces using manual or automated techniques
- Measure mold surfaces using various metrology equipment including profilometers, microscopes, and nickel plating equipment.
- Perform machine/tools setups
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Experience reading G-code
- Basic machinist skills, experience using CNC diamond turning equipment
- Knowledge of proper use of basic metrology equipment
- Degree or technical certification is required
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Blender/Grinder (Blending AND Grinding Metal)
BLENDER/GRINDER (BLENDING AND GRINDING METAL)
Local manufacturing company in Mooresville, NC is seeking a bench mechanic / blender / grinder for first shift position (7am-3:30pm) Full time, Monday-Friday (may require some overtime).
· Prepping, gouging, grinding of components base material and blending welds to contour on exotic super alloy metals
· Disassembly and reassembly of components
· Operate various machines and equipment such as fork lift, crane, blast cabinet and EDM
· Use various pneumatic, electric and hand tools
· Grit blasting
· Dimensional inspection with the use of measuring devices such as calipers and micrometers
· Work in teams under the direction of team leads
· Follow safety, shop procedure and work instructions
· Able to stand for long periods of time, occasional heavy lifting
· Assist in the maintenance of shop equipment
Experience with tools and equipment is a plus, mechanically inclined is a must.
Background check and pre-employment drug screen required.
Full benefits including health, dental and 401-k match.
Please reply with resume and three work references. NO PHONE CALLS.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!