Disk And Tape Machine Tender Job Description Sample
New York/Chicago Risk & Compliance - Lender Due Diligence Senior Consultant
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference? You've come to the right place. JOB REQUISITION New York/Chicago Risk & Compliance - Lender Due Diligence Senior Consultant LOCATION NEW YORK CITY ADDITIONAL LOCATION CHICAGO JOB DESCRIPTION Seeking a senior consultant for Protiviti’s Risk and Compliance group to perform Lender Due Diligence services.
Such services help our clients to address key credit risks and concerns by performing reviews of the “target” company (our client’s customer) and the assets that are part of a lending transaction (collectively, the “deal”). The candidate will work as part of an engagement team to perform an agreed-upon set of procedures (the “scope”), which will vary by deal, but typically covers the particular collateral being evaluated, as well as the target company’s processes, reporting capabilities and quality of data associated with those assets. The results of these services help our clients to recognize potential losses due to significantly improving the understanding of their customer and the underlying assets, including quality of related reporting, associated with each lending transaction. These services are provided for both proposed (pre-loan) and existing lending facilities - mainly focused on the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper (ABCP) multi-seller securitization conduit space, as well as larger warehouse lending facilities; and cover a wide range of asset classes (auto loans, credit cards, equipment leases, student loans, trade AR, etc.) and industries.
Strong auditing experience in the areas of credit risk and the related processes, controls and reporting for different asset classes. Prior lender due diligence experience, especially for securitization conduit and/or warehouse facilities, is a plus.
General financial accounting background and experience. Specific knowledge of receivables (loans, trade, etc.) accounting and transaction processing is a plus.
Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, client service focused, consultative work environment and contribute to the engagement team’s success.
Strong written communication skills, including preparation of work papers / formal report writing with sufficient attention to detail (quality focus).
Strong analytic and project management skills; ability to efficiently execute a preset scope (work program) and experience working under a time budget to achieve reporting deadlines.
Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interview personnel at multiple organizational levels and communicate effectively within the engagement team.
Ability to learn and deploy Protiviti lender due diligence methodology and adhere to related frameworks, standards, templates, etc.
Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office software products, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to be “on call” for assignment and rapidly deployed to the target company’s location as client engagements dictate.
Undergraduate / graduate degrees in accounting, auditing and/or finance.
CPA, CFE, CIA certification a plus. Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veteran JOB LOCATION NY PRO NEW YORK CITY Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and our independently owned Member Firms provide consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit to our clients through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. For the third consecutive year, Protiviti was named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work® for list.
We have served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000® and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500® companies. We also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
If you enjoy partnering with local businesses and the challenge of constructing financial solutions to facilitate their growth and ours, Central State Bank wants you on our team. As a Commercial Lender, you’ll develop relationships with our existing clients and form relationships to bring new clients through our doors. You’ll become familiar with our lending approach and products and use that knowledge, along with a client-focused, positive attitude to create relationships that will last as our clients and CSB continue to grow.
What You’re Good At
▪Communicating. You’re good at talking to clients, whether you’re introduced by another member of the team or reach out to them on your own. You know the value of timely and accurate communication and prioritize accordingly.
▪Organizing and Prioritizing. You’re good at managing the needs of multiple different clients at once. You’re able to prioritize the needs of each client and manage toward their financing deadlines.
▪Teamwork. You’re comfortable working individually or in a team. You know when to request assistance and confident enough to proceed on your own when necessary. You’re receptive to constructive feedback from other team members and management. You value working for a growing and profitable organization and recognize that your individual success contributes to and flows from that growth.
What You’ll be Doing
▪Sales and Business Development. You’ll engage existing and prospective clients to learn about their business and vision for its growth and use your knowledge to design and sell CSB’s commercial financing solutions. You’ll expand the scope of CSB’s relationship with its clients by educating them on all that CSB has to offer, from deposit products to retail lending solutions and everything in between.
▪Portfolio Management. You’ll prioritize maintaining strong relationships with clients with communication that is convenient and appropriate for them, be that in our offices or at their business. You’ll evaluate how CSB can support each business by developing unique and individualized financing solutions.
▪Profitability. You’ll help CSB grow by expanding your portfolio through sales. You’ll use your knowledge of CSB’s products to craft financing solutions that satisfy the client’s needs and are profitable for CSB.
▪Risk Mitigation. You’ll proactively manage client needs and suggest solutions to avoid delinquencies and overdrafts. You’ll review documents carefully to eliminate errors that could lead to loss and use your lending knowledge to secure all commercial loans in accordance with CSB’s loan policy and prudent lending practices.
What You’ve Done
▪College degree required.
▪4-5 years lending and/or banking experience required. Preference will be given to those candidates who have commercial lending experience.
▪Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of banking-relating software is a plus.
Resumes and references should be submitted to Abbe Stensland, Chief Risk Officer, Central State Bank, at email@example.com.
Commercial Lender - Valley Bank Of Helena
As the Commercial Lender, you are the primary contact for all Valley Bank business customers, providing them with consistent, exceptional service by profiling each customer to identify all needs for Valley Bank products and services.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB
You, the Commercial Lender, will be proactive in maintaining and growing a portfolio of business customers in leveraging referrals, actively profiling existing customers, and independently seeking new business relationships. In addition, the Commercial Lender ensures compliance with regulations and audit standards as they relate to job responsibilities.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Reinforce business customer relationship by analyzing existing customers’ needs and recommend the appropriate products/services both in person and on the telephone.
- Develop and grow new business relationships by actively prospecting new customers, following up on referrals, and engaging with customers in the lobby as needed. Engage, and actively profile customers to provide complete solutions to meet all customers’ needs.
- Sells commercial banking products and services to customers/prospects through profiling and analyzing customer needs and recommends appropriate products. Actively solicits and refers new accounts and bank products to proper bank employees, opening accounts as appropriate and necessary.
- Contributes to meeting the sales/marketing goals of other departments and partners such as Personal Banking and Real Estate by identifying and referring customers and prospects. Actively work with other departments to set up appointments and make necessary introductions to facilitate a smooth handoff to appropriate staff.
- Actively work at growing and administering a loan portfolio of business customers by continually profiling existing customers, leveraging referrals, and independently seeking new business relationships.
- Work with the credit department to perform credit analysis/loan underwriting to determine appropriate credit worthiness and loan structure. Approve loans within established lending limits, or make recommendations to appropriate supervisor or loan committee.
- Proactively work the maturing loans in your portfolio in a timely manner.
- Continually monitor each loan in your portfolio to ensure loan is appropriately risk rated as confirmed by examiners.
- Timely working of past due loans. Closely monitor the status of classified/criticized loans. Follow closely the action plans developed to upgrade credits. Recognize potential charge offs in a timely manner.
3. CUSTOMER/EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Retain and continue to develop customer relationships by providing a consistent quality level of service that is timely, thorough and responsive to all customer requests. Takes ownership of problems until they are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction, including making the determination as to when it is necessary to involve the manager or other resources.
- Represent Valley Bank to the public in a positive, professional manner by serving as the front-line liaison for all back-office, non-customer contact areas. Develops and maintains a general understanding of these areas in order to determine the appropriate person to contact for assistance.
- Contribute toward providing a quality-conscious environment for co-workers and customers by working with the branch team in order to accomplish the branch’s daily tasks and quality goals.
- Follow-up with each customer to determine if all their needs have been met and to answer any questions they may have.
- Communicate (orally or in writing) in a positive, professional manner with customers and vendors to display a professional appearance and demeanor to ensure the customers’ confidence.
4. COMPLIANCE & SECURITY
- Must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Take responsibility for maintaining compliance concerning business lending, as well as for following company policies and procedures.
- Complete all assigned reports and branch documentation in a timely manner.
- Performs at all times in compliance with laws and regulations relating to banking as directed by management and compliance officers to ensure compliance with bank security procedures and with bank operational procedures, compliance regulations and laws.
5. COMMUNITY SERVICE/PERSONAL EXCELLENCE
- As a Business Banking you are responsible for pursuing personal excellence by setting personal goals, identifying opportunities to grow and acting on those opportunities to learn.
- Identify personal interests and opportunities to make a positive difference for someone else. Give back to the community by participating in at least 6 community service activities each year. Active involvement in a non-profit service club or similar philanthropic organization is encouraged.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
1. Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 5 years banking and or customer service experience.
2. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- a. Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Some knowledge of keyboarding or computer.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other departments and the public.
- Ability to use listed tools and equipment.
- Working knowledge of New Accounts and Loan operations.
- Basic understanding of computer systems.
- Ability to maintain professionalism with disgruntled customers.
- Working knowledge of lending practices.
COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. Valley Bank of Helena offers an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, health rewards program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; retirement plan including employer match and profit sharing; discounted banking products and services; paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
5. Ten-key Calculator
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
1. While performing the duties of this job the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle and feel items, write, read and keyboard. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and climb up and down stairs. Occasionally, the employee must taste or smell, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may infrequently be required to climb or balance and drive a vehicle.
2. The employee is constantly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is infrequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
3. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
4. Must be able to routinely perform work on a computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours whenever required or requested by management.
5. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee constantly works indoors, works with others and works around others.
2. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Our banks serve individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities. We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a larger banking organization.
Our organization offers an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, health rewards program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; retirement plan (up to 3% employer match, 3% safe harbor contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
We are a growing community leader within the Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $9 billion, operating in 14 divisions across 7 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and Arizona.
- The Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks:
- Glacier Bank of Kalispell
- First Security Bank of Missoula
- Valley Bank of Helena
- Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman
- Western Security Bank of Billings
- First Bank of Montana, Lewistown
- Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington
- 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah
- Citizens Community Bank of Idaho
- Bank of the San Juans in Colorado
- First Bank of Wyoming
- First State Bank in Wyoming
- North Cascades Bank in Washington
- Foothills Bank in Arizona
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Loan Consultant - Greater Minneapolis, MN - Maple Grove, MN
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund. The Loan Consultant is responsible for structuring the loan application and loan terms, making certain the loan program and pricing structure meets the goals of the client as well as Caliber. The Loan Consultant is responsible for maintaining loan production at or above minimum loan volume and quality targets.
Inputs all borrower information into the 1003 (LOS) * Reviews and understands AUS findings in detail and ensures that supporting borrower documentation (i.e. income, assets, liabilities and credit) match the information provided on the 1003 * Provides guidance to borrowers on loan processing flow including an introduction to assigned loan processor
Works with dedicated Loan Processor to ensure optimum customer service and loan quality; collaborates with Loan Processor on follow-up of conditions and loan status communication to customer and referral partner
Ensures federal and state required compliance documentation is signed at time of application or has been mailed to the client for signature within 3 days of application interview
Locks loan in H2O, ensuring lock meets offered rate and covers estimated closing date
Manages locks requiring corrective steps such as extensions or re-locks
Communicates to borrowers and/or their agents regarding loan approval, suspense or denial
Mortgage loan production at/above required volumes
Presentation of Caliber Value Proposition to potential business sources
Solicitation of new mortgage loan opportunities within existing and potential customer base
Marketing activities to promote the Caliber brand; support and reinforce those actions and behaviors that enhance the brand
* 4 year degree or equivalent experience * 2+ years mortgage company experience as a Loan Consultant
Experience working at a company with centralized operations and paperless technology
Must be in the top 1/3 of producers in their current market area
Minimum of twenty loyal and producing Business Partners Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.
Commercial Lender - C&I
Description PERSONAL FINANCES: Must have the ability to manage personal finances. JOB SUMMARY: Develop and manage lending, deposit and other banking relationships of commercial business through relationship banking while operating within lending authority. Responsible for developing business relationships by calling on current and prospective customers in one or more of the following lines of business: commercial, small business, commercial real estate, professional/executive, construction,, agriculture, healthcare and/or private banking . Manages loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and provides maximum profitability to the bank at minimum risk. Encourages customers to participate or purchase other bank services. Responsible for timely completion of required training applicable to the position and regular and effective application of such training in the performance of the position. COMPLIANCE: In addition to the employee’s regular responsibilities American National Bank realizes that a cohesive Compliance Program is the responsibility of every employee in the bank to ensure compliance with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations. Total bank support is required, but the Audit Committee and Management acknowledge that their influence, direction, and guidance are critical to implementing an effective Compliance Program. It is also a requirement that all employees especially Management and Officers demonstrate unequivocal support of the Compliance Program so that all bank employees understand and perceive the importance of the Compliance Program. Management's involvement will be critical to administering an effective Compliance Program. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Lender III may be head of a bank lending specialty program, (i.e. Banks SBA PLP “preferred lender program”, business manager program, etc.) and/or handle larger credits and some difficult and/or complex lending relationships, and provide subordinate lenders with functional guidance. (Lender III should always focus about 75% of their time on Essential Functions 1 & 2). 1. Calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business and increase or retain existing business. (30 – 45%, depending on size of portfolio). 2. Attend to the needs of present and potential customers seeking loans that may involve unsecured funds and/or credit secured by mortgages or other collateral. (30-45% depending on the size of the then current portfolio). a. Interviews applicants to develop information concerning their businesses, needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine whether a loan may be an acceptable risk. b. Obtains and directs the analysis of all necessary financial data. c. Conducts credit checks and makes plant or company visits as necessary. d. Makes decisions on loans and terms if within own lending limits, or makes recommendations to a superior. e. Directs loan preparations to insure adherence with loan policy. 3. Oversees current loans and credit lines to ensure complete conformity with terms and awareness of developing trends. (10%) 4. Provides customers with routine platform services, such as approving checks for cashing or handling customer problems. Gives financial advice and counsel to customers and prospective customers. (5%) 5. Participates in community affairs to increase the bank's visibility and to enhance new business opportunities. (5%) MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: 1. Performs other duties and prepares other reports, such as on problem loans as assigned by management. (5%) NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: 1. Knowledge of commercial lending, banking and/or business operations, as well as knowledge of designated line of business industry. 2. Skill in managing financial matters and business management. 3. Skill in operating office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, copy machine and Dictaphone. 4. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers. 5. Ability to use good judgment to make decisions. 6. Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred and/or equivalent work experience. 2. Three to Ten years’ experience working in commercial lending or in designated line of business industry. 3. Previous sales experience helpful. Requisition Number: 17-0198 Company: American National Bank
- Title:* Commercial Lender
C&I; Department: Comm
Location/Building:* 145th Center
Employment Type:* Full Time
Total Hours Per Week:* 40 City: Omaha
Branch Manager & Loan Officers Needed For Top 10 Mortgage Lender - DBO
Branch Manager & Loan Officer position's for rate
One Home Loans, a Finance of America Company needed in Escondido CA!
- Great compensation!
- Full benefits (Medical, dental, vision, 401K)
- Paperless Environment with easy systems
- NMLS a must - CA DBO
- Spanish Speaking a plus
- Can be remote
Work with a Manager that empowers you to excellence! This position will manage branch staff, which includes origination, processing, closing, and funding's within the branch. This Branch Manager position will manage an existing open rate
One Home Loans branch office with existing staff and producing Loan Officers!
The Branch Manager role is responsible for the following functions:
- Recruiting and hiring in partnership with rate
One Recruiting Manager and leadership team.
- Originating loans and meeting minimum production standards.
- Marketing and promoting rate
One Home Loan's products and offerings.
- Developing new and existing business with builders, developers, and realtors to capture market share.
- Ensuring branch company compliance as well as adhering to federal, state, and regulatory guidelines and procedures.
The Loan Officer role is responsible for the following functions:
- Originating loans and meeting minimum production standards.
- Marketing and promoting rate
One Home Loan's products and offerings.
- Developing new and existing business with builders, developers, and realtors to capture market share.
- Ensuring company compliance as well as adhering to federal, state, and regulatory guidelines and procedures.
One? We committed to, "Empowering with Excellence", by providing timely, smooth transactions for our borrowers and referral partners while offering competitive pricing and products to serve our customs needs.
rateOne stands for being #1 in customer service, pricing, and product offerings.
rateOne employs the most knowledgeable and experience mortgage professionals with tenure to ensure an excellent customer experience by trusting that we not only do what we say we will do, but know how to do it!
rateOne Home Loans is committed to providing extraordinary customer service by making our customers' and referral partners satisfaction the top priority. We pride ourselves on empowering with excellence -- we are about constant progress and support; which, only is obtained by hiring extraordinary talent with exceptional knowledge:
Our staff is built with mortgage legends and proven track records. We are true to our Core Values: Teamwork, Family, Excellence, and Positivity.
Being a part of Finance of America Mortgage, allows us to offer products to serve all and pricing that is competitive. Finance of America Mortgage is also dedicated to delivering quality mortgage solutions that support our referral partners and borrowers in opening doors to home ownership.
Finance of America Mortgage is licensed in 50 States; employs over 3000 mortgage professionals; has over 300 branches with 1,400 Mortgage Advisors!
Finance of America is ranked the 7th largest mortgage lender in the country by overall volume (2016 Scotsman’s Guide: Top Overall Volume).
This is your opportunity to work with a Great company that values its Employees and Customers alike!
ALL applicants need to be currently working in the Mortgage Industry! MUST HAVE ACTIVE NMLS TO BE CONSIDERED
The short answer is YES
As we continue to grow our company, we are doing so in a way that consistently reaffirms this pursuit. With every new lending product we create and every new line of business we launch, we aim to become the leading diversified lender out there. We’re also building our business in a way that puts our customers first, last and always. Through our Core Values of Partnership, Service, Empowerment and Excellence, we are focused on creating a strong culture in which constructive ideas are welcome, innovation is rewarded and our shared successes are celebrated. With the support of the leading global asset manager, The Blackstone Group, we’re confident that together we are building something extraordinary.
Commercial Lender - Corpus Christi And Richmond Texas
Responsible for developing business, sales, and revenue growth for the bank; maintaining profitable account relationships; provide financial services and products to help the bank succeed and expand current clients.
Prefer Bachelor’s in Business Administration Professional or Commercial banking experience 3-5 years of proven consultative outside sales experience in financial services, business to business sales or small business banking Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and meeting or exceeding sales goals Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues.
Positions available in Corpus Christi and Richmond Texas
Chartered in December 1966, ValueBank Texas originally opened in 1967 as Texas State Bank and was the 12th bank in Corpus Christi. In December 1998, the Bank changed its name to ValueBank Texas.
Vice President / Business Banker / Commercial Lender / Lending
Business Banker/Commercial Lender
F&M Bank, a dynamic community bank in La Crosse, Wisconsin Market, is growing in our marketplace.
You: self-motivated, goal oriented, professional with B2B sales experience and a mind for finance. An individual with a strong work ethic who enjoys working with small to mid-size businesses, providing not only financial solutions but the consultation and contacts to help them grow and succeed! You may have previous lending experience or be a credit analyst or branch manager with the desire, motivation and willingness to build relationships. If you have all the right stuff except for commercial lending experience, we are willing to provide you with the WBA, RMA or other banking school training so that you can expand your career into the commercial realm. traini
- Meeting with business owners to discuss their goals and how you can provide the solutions they need.
- Interact with other professions who work with business owners and together build relationships that contribute to your success.
- Build and grow relationships with your business clients. Meeting with them periodically to discuss new ideas, learn about what makes them successful, and introduce them to others who can help them succeed.
- You will provide the money the business needs to buy real estate, equipment and fund their operations. Explaining the legal documents to them so that they understand their bank relationship, and provide the continuous support and consultation they need to run their business efficiently, maximizing their return on both monetary and personal time investment.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the financial health of your portfolio and contacting the customer to insure that they honor the commitment that you earned from them with your efforts.
- You will continuously seek out new businesses and owners to join your portfolio. Providing the very best in financing, deposit, cash management and other customer focused solutions all designed to help the customer be successful.
- You will continuously invest in your career by taking part in the industry education and customer focused training sponsored by the bank.
- You will receive one-on-one coaching from an individual with 25+ years of developing and motivating some of the best performers in commercial lending. Proactively conduct business development calls to grow deposits, fee income, merchant, cash management and other products & services.
- You will be able to continue your involvement in the community organizations and causes that you value with the added benefit of bank sponsorship even on bank time.
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Detail oriented;
- Have had at least one of the following titles:
- Vice President, Assistant Vice President, Commercial Lender, Business Banking Officer, Small Business Lender, SBA Lender, Mortgage Lender, Branch Manager, Business Development Officer, Sales Professional, Consultant or Relationship Manager or some other title related to financial product sales;
- Or you have an extensive credit background as a credit analyst, credit manager or another credit function and would like to be considered for this role;
A college education in the field of a business, marketing or finance is valued greatly as well as specific courses and seminars in banking. A solid understanding of federal/state laws regarding bank operations, uniform commercial codes affecting commercial transactions is needed but will train. Your must be a self starter who can work with minimal direction, demonstrate problem-solving ability, handle time pressures and changing priorities, We are willing to consider an individual who would like to work remotely, provided that they report to the home office at least one day per week and achieve the targets set for new relationship development. You have the ability to operate well in a team setting, possess excellent interpersonal, business development, organizational, verbal/written communication skills, and maintain tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality plus prior sales experience. Knowledge of our financial services marketplace is preferred.
This is an opportunity for an individual with integrity, honesty, a winning personality and a strong commitment to success to provide financial leadership. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package. EOE. To apply, send resume to:
Farmers & Merchants Bank
Attn: Tom Rudey, P.O. Box 409, Tomah, WI 54660
People You trust…for business, for life
Commercial & Industrial Lender 2211
Commercial and Industrial Lender
My client, a regional financial institution, is searching for a Commercial and Industrial Lender for their Garland and North Dallas locations. In this position you will develop and manage new commercial loan accounts and client relationships while enhancing existing customer relationships. You will also be responsible for increasing the bank’s deposit base, developing sound and profitable business relationships, credit assessment and exceeding customer needs and expectations.
In this position you will:
- Frequently represent the bank in the business community
- Manage and service commercial relationships
- Evaluate and analyze pertinent financial and credit information
- Approve loans within lending authority
- Monitor existing loans
- Monitor market conditions and observe competitor impact and make recommendations to maintain a competitive and profitable product line
To qualify you must have the following background:
- Proven skill in commercial credit underwriting, business development and portfolio management for mid-sized companies
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial lending experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business with emphasis in financial banking required
- Proven ability to cross sell other banking products, including loans, deposits and treasury management
- Basic computer competency including MS Word and Excel
- Strong working knowledge of regulations, compliance standards, market trends and products relating to the banking industry
Are you tired of the loan approval process taking day, if not weeks to get approved? Do you want to work with a company who is growing and wants you to grow with it? Do you want to be in an environment where you are treated like family? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Senior Commercial Lender
The Wilson Group has been engaged by our client, a Texas based community bank, to find the Bank's next VP Commercial Banking Officer. The Commercial Banking Officer will examine, evaluate, and authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for lines or extension of lines of credit, commercial loans, and commercial real estate loans. Reporting to this position will be a bank operations manager. This position will have overall responsibility for the performance and culture of the banking center. You can submit your resume directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive compensation
- Lucrative bonus plan
- Full benefits
We're extremely proud of the difference we make by helping people find meaningful careers and helping businesses operate with the best talent.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!