Dispatcher Job Description Sample
EMT Certified Dispatcher
LiveCare is looking for EMT Certified dispatchers to join our growing team and state-of-the-art emergency response Call Center. We are a NYC based start-up providing seniors with technology that facilitates aging in place.
In this role, you'll be directly serving customers by acting as their primary contact in emergent situations. The ideal candidate will have past experience in a similar call center role with appropriate certifications, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
EMT certification is required.
Some of the daily tasks you'll be executing are:
- Address and respond to customers in highly stressful situations, such as when calling in the case of an emergency.
- Triage inquiries to the appropriate resource, department, or service provider. Perform follow-up to mitigate the issues drive satisfaction, and ensure emergent issues are handled appropriately until help arrives. Exhibit premium servicing, knowledge, and patience.
- Analyze, recommend, implement and monitor trends affecting our customers.
- Ensure proper maintenance and integrity of sensitive records and information.
- Determine the potential causes of deficiencies and develop recommendations for process improvements. Drive innovation & change where necessary.
- Track and maintain activity metrics for reporting and analysis.
- Build and maintain productive intra-departmental work relationships to optimize operations.
- Performs other duties as required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!