Dispatcher Concrete Products Job Description Sample
Dispatcher - Ready Mix Concrete
Job Description: S&W; Ready Mix Company is currently recruiting for a Dispatcher for Coastal South Carolina Operations. This position will be located in Conway, SC. The primary responsibility of this position is to facilitate the highest level of customer satisfaction of the dispatch office including order taking, scheduling of drivers and deliveries, delivery efficiency and inter-department communication. Job Responsibilities Include:
Dispatches orders clearly and accurately and provides sufficient directions.
Provides exemplary service and clear communication to external customers and internal employees.
Responsible for scheduling, order taking, dispatching and customer relations.
Communicates with other departments in order to optimize the use of personnel and equipment.
Assists with repairs and maintenance of dispatching communication equipment.
Communicate with management and Accounts Receivable to establish current status of specific customer accounts. Required Skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and supervisors, customers, and the general public when necessary.
Ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make split-second decisions in a high pressure environment.
Geographic knowledge of the Castle Hayne, Wilmington, Southport, Supply, and other areas in Southeastern North Carolina.
Excellent PC skills required; previous exp with Command Alkon and Track It GPS systems a plus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and financial reports. Required Experience
High School education or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
At least 1 year of like work experience required; 3-5 years preferred. Tracking Code: 2018-AR103 Job Location: Conway, South Carolina, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Open Job Title: Concrete Dispatcher
Position Availability: Immediate
Location: Carpentersville, IL
Status: Full-Time, W2
Prepared Date: January 2, 2018
At AC Ready Mix it is our mission to make all of our customers feel valued and that they are the top priority. We take great pride in the carefully designed team and processes that have been built to meet this mission. Our dedicated team works with homeowners, contractors, architects and engineers from project start to finish.
AC Ready Mix has a fleet of ready mix and dump trucks delivering ready mix concrete, aggregates and sand to all areas across the North and West suburbs of Chicago. Our high quality products are always promptly delivered to you safely and efficiently.
- Receives orders. Schedules times and dates for delivery
- Confirms accuracy of orders/times.
- Assists in resolving customer complaints.
- Monitor and ensure timely delivery schedule
- Maximize daily revenue by tight scheduling
- Strong computer skills for data entry
- Interpersonal skills in a "Team Environment"
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to handle difficult customers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Have a basic understanding of transportation costs.
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- High School or Equivalent
- Salary $45,000 per year
- Paid Holidays
- 401K plan with company matching
- Health Insurance option, Dental, Vision
Peak Season Hours: 6am- 5pm M-F, Sat 6am- Noon
Sales Representative For Precast Concrete Products
Collier Foundation Systems, Inc. is seeking ambitious Sales Representatives to help grow its business in the Southwestern Pennsylvania, Southeastern Ohio and Northern West Virginia areas. Collier Foundation Systems, Inc. (est 1994), is a precast concrete manufacturer of Superior Walls Precast Concrete Foundation Systems and ReCon Precast Retaining Wall Systems.
CONSTRUCTION BACKGROUND NEEDED
- Over see territory operations
- Meet with Builders and Home Owners
- Review, Read and Handle Blue Prints
- Draw Projects using CAD software
- Create Estimates
- Inspect Job Sites for Proper Preparation
- Do Aggressive Mailings, Meetings, and Cold calls for Sales Leads
- Establish a presence in un-marketed areas
- Weekly Progress reports
- Two years experience in Sales
- Competitive Income including Guaranteed Start Up Base Salary + Commissions
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Reimbursed Expenses and Vehicle Allowance
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Long Term Career Opportunity
We are seeking a Dispatcher to join our team! You will be responsible for helping taking orders, scheduling ready mix and dispatching drivers to job site.
- High volume and fast paste environment handling customer orders
- Provide information about the products and services
- Maintain scheduling and dispatching of drivers
- Document and update records
- 2 years experience in dispatching and knowledge of concrete industry
- Proficiency in computer applications and ability to type
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clean and valid drivers license
- Professional appearance
- English speaking and Spanish a plus.
Receives orders from and arranges for the delivery of concrete to customers in a timely, accurate and courteous manner. Coordinates daily workload with plant personnel. Interacts with customers, plant personnel and drivers. Maintains complete and accurate documentation of records, reports and sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and processes products sales orders from customers for concrete and/or material orders
- Efficiently schedules drivers, to ensure timely and correct delivery of concrete and/or materials to customers
- Ensures each job order has the correct raw material mix design according to the specifications submitted by the customer
- Encourages a positive working relationship with area personnel to ensure customers' jobs are serviced according to the specifications. Maintains appropriate discipline and compliance with all applicable rules and policies.
- Participates in employee performance reviews
- Encourages a positive working relationship with customers to ensure their jobs are properly serviced including the selling of products
- Directs and councils customers in the product(s) needed to meet job specifications
- Communicates with Dispatch Manager to schedule Mixer Operators for upcoming jobs
- Accurately records all orders, deliveries and materials inventories for the area.
- Communicates to the Area Manager or Dispatch Manager problems encountered with customers, area personnel, equipment, and any matters relating to the operation of the business
- Schedules personnel, call‐ins, equipment, raw materials deliveries, etc. to meet customer requirements
- Arranges for timely repair / maintenance of products delivery equipment
- Compiles and publishes periodic production reports
- Assists management in the administration of Company guidelines and policies
- Ensure the most optimal mix is being used in all none specified work (the cost effective approved mix)
- Responsible for collection of COD’s
- Ensure all Hours of Service rules are followed and enforced
- Other duties or special projects as assigned by higher management
- Two year degree from a community college; College degree is preferred
- Working knowledge of concrete products and production processes
- Must be computer literate; Proficient in MS office suite preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Equivalent experience in a dispatch environment, preferably dispatching a perishable product.
- Must possess excellent verbal skills including handling conflict.
- Strong leadership and management skills with background in a matrix role; proven team oriented and team-building skills of managing through influence
- Must be able to work in a heavy industrial production environment, exposed to weather elements, noise, vibrations, dust and temperature extremes
- Must be able to wear all required personal protection equipment for the task, including (but not exclusive) safety glasses, hardhat, hearing protection, respiratory protection, safety belts, gloves, fall harness, etc
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Normal depth perception and vision
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Noise level is typically moderate to loud
We support our customers' drive for sustainable building solutions with eco-friendly concrete products and expertise on requirements for LEED certification of buildings using concrete construction.
We are amongst the largest ready-mixed concrete producers in the United States, with a capacity of nearly 10 million cubic meters per year. We have over 300 concrete plants concentrated in two geographic areas. In the southeastern part of the U.S., we operate in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and portions of Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, and Virginia. In the south central part of the U.S., we have operations in the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth markets in Texas and Little Rock, Arkansas.
We are also one of the largest cement producer in the southeastern U.S., producing 3.2 million metric tons of cement per year with facilities in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, and North Carolina. Argos has five rail terminals (three in Georgia, one in Mississippi, one in North Carolina); and terminals with port facilities in Mobile, Alabama; Houston, Texas and Wilmington, North Carolina.
Quality Control Manager - Precast Concrete Plant
Quality Control Manager
The quality control supervisor’s responsibilities are to maintain the LAPPCO standard of quality and utilize the LAPPCO plant manual
-Inspecting and verifying the accuracy of dimensions and condition of molds
-Verifying batching, mixing, material handling, placing, consolidating, curing, product handling and storage procedures
-Verifying the proper fabrication and placement of reinforcement, and quantity and location of cast-in items
-Inspecting tensioning operations to ensure conformance with specified procedures
-Preparing or evaluating mix designs
-Taking representative test samples and performing required tests
-Inspecting finished products for conformance with shop drawings, approved samples, and project requirements
-Preparing and maintain complete quality control records
-PCI Plant Quality Control Technicians Level II. Level III is preferred
-Precast related experience is preferred
-Associates degree or greater is preferred
-Ability to prepare and maintain documentation on a computer
-Ability to read and comprehend erection drawings and fabrication drawings
-Conversant in Spanish a plus
-salary commensurate to experience
-health care, dental care and 401K plans available
For more information on LAPPCO visit www.LAPPCO.com
Concrete Materials Estimator
Concrete Materials Estimator
- Utilize construction project bidding software to search for projects with our products and related accessories
- Prepare project reports for each project by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information based on project specifications and structural plans
- Gather project information and requirements for each project
- Prepare construction material costs by reviewing structural plans/specifications and identifying material costs for void form and related accessories
- Evaluate plan changes, additions, and addenda as necessary while demonstrating a strong attention to detail
- Maintain quality and accurate work by following established procedures and protocols
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing assigned work in a timely manner
Preferred (but not required)
- Ability to read/interpret construction documents
- 1-3 years of estimating experience
- On-Screen Takeoff® software proficiency
- Familiar with iSqFt construction bidding software
- Basic mathematics (geometry)
- Microsoft Office® software (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
*Final compensation based on skill set
We offer a competitive salary based on experience with an benefits package to include health and dental plans, AFLAC, life insurance, paid time off and 401-K.
Note: Some of the demands of this position may be modified in order to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with a disability. Each situation must be determined on a case by case basis.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and / or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign and control the work of the employees under their supervision. VoidForm retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, VoidForm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Concrete Worker - Concrete Paving Experience
Concrete Paving Experience Concrete Worker
Concrete Paving Experience
Concrete Paving, Quantity Estimation, Interpret Blueprints If you are a Concrete Worker with experience, please read on! Based in beautiful Palatine, IL we are world class concrete and asphalt company. We have been recognized for various awards including Pavement Magazine's Top Contractors in 2016. Our company culture is family oriented and we have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Chicago area. Due to our success and aggressive growth pans, we are looking to hire a Concrete Worker. What's In It for You
Career Growth Opportunities
Family Oriented Work Culture
Generous PTO - Exciting projects
What You Will Be Doing The concrete worker will build, erect, and align forms for various concrete structures and foundations.
What You Need for this Position At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
Concrete Quantity Estimation
Fine finishing concrete
Occupational hazards and safety precautions So, if you are a Concrete Worker with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Concrete Paving Experience* IL-PalatineEM5-1419400
Concrete Polisher / Decorative Concrete
Employment opportunity for individuals who want a career in the growing field of polish concrete, decorative concrete and epoxy flooring. Join our growing organization. This job offers travel, out of town stay and occasional night work. Travel pay, per diem plus wages. Build a career and see the country.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and submit to a pre-employment drug screen. This job does require the handling of heavy grinding equipment in a construction environment.
Medical insurance available after 90 days.
Construction Worker - Concrete Cutter & Concrete Driller - Demolition
Perform concrete cutting, drilling and selective demolition services on a wide range of job types and facilities. You will become an expert in the field based on the training and experiences you receive.
WE DO PROVIDE TRAINING.
- ATTRACTIVE PAY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- PRESCRIPTION PLAN
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- 401k PLAN – 100% Match
- VACATION PAY
- AVAILABILITY OF OVERTIME
- BONUS PROGRAM
- LONG-TERM EMPLOYMENT
- EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions require a valid driver's license and are subject to background checks, random drug and alcohol screening due to the nature of our projects.
Email your resume or apply online at this link -- https://democo.ninjagig.com/. Please contact us if you have any questions. The company is located in a South Jersey suburb of South Philadelphia.
Please check your email inbox for a reply to your application.
Some of the specialty services we offer include:
-* Surgical removal of extremely large or difficult to remove structures,
-* Safe, quick removal of underwater concrete and steel structures,
-* Proven removal and breaking methods for extreme conditions, and congested, occupied or environmentally sensitive locations,
-* Severing and removal of heavy equipment and metal base plates to revamp industrial process lines and machinery,
-* Precision removal of cooling towers, equipment foundations and other structures to aid demolition and retooling efforts,
-* Precision removal of bridges, roadways and piers,
-* Environmentally safe removal methods.
Our company has an outstanding reputation built over 30 years of successful customer engagements. Our success is founded in our commitment to our customers and employees. We take pride in our culture that has created a team which operates as a family and allows our team members to have successful careers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!