Dispatcher Oil Job Description Sample
Dispatcher Crude Oil
Dispatcher Crude Oil Click Here to Apply Online Job Description Bring your oil field dispatching experience to our Winning Team! This position will require someone with: - Bachelor's Degree in Transportation/ Logistics experience preferred
Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Excel & Word) skills
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to problem solve
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and follow-through skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently
Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
Ability to prioritize work through time management
Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology for dispatching, driver communication and office communication
Ability to make sound judgments with dispatching and drivers' HOS
Strategic thinking skills
Ability to influence and work as part of a team
Creative thinking skills
Strong customer service skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule with varied hours
Ability to handle 150 - 200 phone calls per day The basic duties of this position include:
Provide quality customer service and safe delivery to customers and drivers
Dispatching of trucks and drivers while monitoring customer need
Daily communication with customers, drivers, other coordinators, and Regional Transportation Managers
Problem-solving of dispatch and order issues
Accurate data entry into several systems
Maximize PFJ's profits through dispatching, market analysis and truck utilization
Prioritize work through time management
Work daily with other Supply & Distribution departments
Handle driver issues in a professional manner Houston TX 77046
Oil Driver Fuel Oil Delivery
Stateline Fuel and Burner Service Inc is a busy family owned full service fuel oil company. We are looking for full time and seasonal oil delivery drivers. We are looking for dependable applicants that want to join our family business. We offer full benefit packages and vacation. Top pay based on experience. Must have oil delivery experience, CDL class B or A, Currant health card and Twic card. If you are looking for a change please give us a try you will not be disappointed.
We are also looking for oil burner service technicians.
Local Heating Oil Delivery Driver
HOME EVERY NIGHT! LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER NEEDED!At Superior Plus Energy Services, the value we bring our customers is expressed in our tag line-"We've got you COVERED".That same message is the reason people seeking an interesting, challenging and rewarding career choose to join Superior Plus Energy Services. And we're looking for exceptionally driven, passionately customer-focused people to join our team.With over 1000 employees in New York, New England and the Mid Atlantic states, Superior Plus Energy Services is among the region's largest and fastest growing Energy service providers, delivering heating and power fuels to residential, commercial and agricultural customers. What's the "plus" in our name? Our people, it you're looking for a growing, creative work environment where every person matters, join us.LOCAL TANKWAGON DRIVER Reporting directly to the CSC or Delivery Manager, the Tankwagon Driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of product to our customers. The Tank Wagon Driver will deliver, load and unload petroleum into the bulk truck and end use containers while providing exceptional customer service. The Tank Wagon Driver will also be accountable for upholding the highest standards for safety in the delivery and handling of petroleum and for conducting regular vehicle inspections and maintenance. Role Activities * Transfer, collect, load and deliver petroleum, product to and from containers (bulk truck, tanks and/or cylinders) for customers. Initiate and conduct the asset verification process. Collect customer signatures/stamps and payments for deposit if necessary. Offer customers brochures with basic price lists and a contact number. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle.
Leverage technology where available to: Monitor and track the transfer of petroleum inventory, tank levels and container sizing; accurately record and print delivery tickets for customers for product delivered; accurately complete and submit Daily driver report where necessary.
Maintain equipment to the highest level of safety standards, reporting any mechanical issues to the Fleet Manager/Dispatcher. Conduct and, if applicable document, pre and post vehicle inspections, site inspections and visual tank inspections.
Collaborate with the Dispatcher frequently for routing and scheduling information. Notify the Dispatcher of any product, customer, routing, scheduling or safety issues immediately to obtain their guidance and instruction on how to resolve the issue or situation. Education and Experience * High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of two (2) years experience Required Licenses or Professional Certification * CDL Class B with tanker and Hazmat endorsement .
Appropriate State Issued Drivers License with an air brake ticket and clean drivers abstract. PGAC 100-1 Dispensing Product is an asset.
Up to date DOT medical certification. Compensation and Benefits * Hourly Position
Competitive compensation based on your experience with annual increase based on individual and company performance Employee Optional BenefitsEMPLOYER Provided Benefits: * Variety of Medical Plans to fit all needs
Basic Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program * 401k Program
- Flex Spending
- Profit Sharing Program for all Employees City: Conshohocken
Province / State:* PA
Req. #:* 2672 Openings: 1
Mechanic / Trailer Technician - Oil & Gas Services (Ohio)
Falcon | EFS Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Mechanic / Trailer Technician to work out of our yard in New Philadelphia, OH.
MECHANIC / TRAILER TECHNICIAN
Reports to: Yard Manager
Salary Range: $12.00 - $16.00 (Depending on experience)
- Small engine maintenance / preventative maintenance / repair
- Trailer repair (major & minor)
- Wiring and electrical repair on trailers / equipment
- Trucks & trailer inspections
- Fueling equipment as needed
- Field calls as needed
- Welding as needed
- Assists with safely and efficiently cleaning, painting, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the yard as well as loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Applicants should be hard-working, willing to work overtime, must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved, and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Communicate with Yard Manager and/or other management regarding day-to-day responsibilities and priorities
- Maintains and repairs small engines & trailers, both in the shop/yard as well as in the field, to include preventative maintenance, wiring/electrical, welding, etc.
- Ensure equipment is safely and efficiently cleaned, painted, maintained and rebuilt
- Prepare paperwork for all job sites which includes JHA, checkout sheet, Daily Act Sheet, and DOT Inspections
- Assist in inspecting all personal protective equipment including, steel-toe boots, hard hats, safety glasses, fall arrest harness and other items deemed appropriate
- Maintain a clean shop and yard
- Comply with Attendance Standards
Skills and Specifications
- Sound physical health is the first requirement because of the rigors involved.
- Must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved. Available for call-outs and varying shifts (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays).
- Must be a quick learner and dependable, as attendance is very important.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and follow the schedule presented.
- Must be hard-working and adaptable to different working environments.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment including, forklifts, hammers, etc. in a safe manner.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude as well as one that reflects the Company's culture.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Requirements (Education, Experience):
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- Lifting up to 100 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bending frequently
- Repetitive motion involving hands and arms
Salary Range: $12.00 - $16.00 (Depending on experience)
Company health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Oil & Gas Title Attorney
Looking for attorneys and recent J.D.s to assist a growing oil and gas title group within a leading law firm in downtown Pittsburgh. The position centers around drafting certified title opinions used primarily by oil and gas exploration & drilling companies in the tri-state region. Previous title drafting experience in PA, WV & OH is desired, but not required. We are willing to train recent J.D.s who exhibit good grades and a strong work ethic. Base pay is $27-$40/hr, depending on experience. Full time. O.T. paid on all hours > 40 / wk. Benefits available after initial waiting period. The work must be done onsite; remote work is not available. This is not a project; there is no defined end date for this work. This is a great opportunity to work with the leading oil and gas title group in the region. No telephone inquiries.
Crude Oil Truck Driver
Reynolds Energy Transport is a professionally renowned crude oil hauling company. We are looking for immediate hires in South Texas area, but only have a limited number of positions available. We offer competitive benefit packages, with a NEW INCREASE IN PAY, along with Quarterly Bonuses. Load pay is percentage based, and there is no shortage of work. Only oilfield, drivers need apply.
- Documenting and handling the safe transport of crude oil products between facilities.
- Must submit and maintain DVIR and inspection reports.
- Must be able to test and measure product samples, BS&W and API measurements.
- Compliance with all safety and security industry standards
- Responsible for maintaining reliable communication with dispatch, supervisors and other employees.
- Health, dental, vision and life
- weekly pay
- sign on, retention bonus
- flexible schedule
- holiday pay and vacation
- new, top of the line equipment
- professional uniform service
- referral bonus
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement ]
- Clean MVR
- 3 months crude oil hauling experience
- 2 year minimum driving experience
- must pass fit test
- must pass company pre-employment road test, drug test and physical
If you are seeking a fulfilling career and want to be part of our growing success, contact us immediately!
apply online www.reynoldsnw.com.
Our company is anchored in San Antonio but our fleet of trucks and terminals reach well beyond the state of Texas. Reynolds Nationwide has deep expertise in handling diverse freight in a safe, hygienic, efficient and timely process.
If you love the call of the open road as much as we do, we’d love to hear from you. When you are hired at Reynolds Nationwide, you aren’t just enlisting in a job, you’re joining a business that views each individual as part of the family. In addition to good pay, bonuses, and benefits, you’ll find that Reynolds offers a spirit of camaraderie and an uncommon appreciation for employees.
Lube Tech - Express Oil Change Technician
LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC - Highland, MI
Fast paced- Fast Growing- State-of-the-Art Facility- Business is booming
We are accepting resumes to hire a Lube Technician- Express Technician
Do you want to make real money? We have an extremely busy shop and due to a tremendous increase in our service business, we must hire experienced technicians immediately.
Must have your own tools
Current valid driver’s license is required.
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers a competitive benefit package to include:
Highest flat rate hourly rate in the area
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, paid vacation, and 401K.
Manufacturer and in house training
Growth oriented with advancement opportunities
Great Team Environment- This is a career, not a job!
We promote a workplace of integrity and respect, and we
truly care about our employees and their families.
LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
4000 W. Highland Rd.
Highland, MI 48357
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address and salary requirements.
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, quick, certified, certifications, factory trained, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo,
4000 W. Highland Rd.
Highland, MI 48357
Class B Oil Driver
We are looking for Class B Truckers with at least 1-2 years of experience for a CDL-B Home Heating Oil Delivery position hauling home heating oil to residential and commercial locations in the North Jersey area. MUST HAVE OIL or PROPANE EXPERIENCE.
Requirements for CDL-B Home Heating Oil Delivery position:
Valid CDL-B License
Valid Medical Card
TWIC Card Preferred
1-2 years of CDL-B Experience
AT LEAST 3months of Home Heating or Fleet Fueling Experience required
Good Motor Vehicle Record
Owner Operators will be considered if qualifications are met
Oil Change Technician
Change oil in cars and passenger trucks, repair flats, check batteries, general maintenance of automobiles
Service Technician For Heating Oil And Propane
Heating Service Tech need, with years of experience working on Heating systems using Fuel oil and Propane.
Heating System Installation experience a plus.
Must live within 30 miles of our business in Columbia or Rensselaer Counties in New York, Berkshire County Massachusetts, or Bennington County Vermont.
Job includes full benefits: Insurance, Vacation, Great pay based on experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!