Dispatcher Relay Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Driver | OTR Relay | Texarkana AR | Cooper Tires
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation's top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with Cooper Tire Operations in Texarkana, AR. OTR Relay positons are available and the driver will make inter-company moves to IN, GA, MS and OH. These are all drop and hook, no touch freight. Schedule is Sunday afternoon thru Wednesday or Wednesday afternoon thru Saturday AM.
This position primarily does inter-company moves but drivers must also be able to make multi-stop tire deliveries to Cooper Tire dealers as well as independent tire dealers as needed. Drivers must be physically able to unload passenger car tires on a daily basis. Tires are rolled off the back of the truck or tailgated at each stop.
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Must have 1 year Tractor/Trailer verifiable experience
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Must be physically able to unload tires
- Drivers averaging 1800-2200 miles a week.
- $20 Stop pay (Deliveries only)
- Unload pay $50 -$130 based on weight.(Deliveries only)
- $38 per diem for overnight stays.
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- $250 Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- 10 Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) with $25 weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses
- Plus more!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Apply today on our website, www.callcpc.com, to learn more about CPC Logistics, Inc.!
Job Summary The Relay Specialist relays telephone conversations between hearing or speech-impaired customers using a computer or TTY and a voice customer using a regular telephone. Utilizes ability to listen while simultaneously typing to enhance the customer interface.
Maintains confidentiality of all calls and tolerates stress of emotional dialogues. This is a multi-incumbent position. Reports to Supervisor.
- Starting Salary $12.31 per hour + Full Benefits including health and wellness, 401K and many others + Generous time off and paid holidays + Free wireless service Flexible working hours:Monday – Friday 7:00am – 8:00pm (Subject to change with advance notice) Good articulation and pleasant speaking voice Grammar and spelling assessments required with 90%accuracy.
- High school diploma or equivalent + Ability to type a minimum of 60 wpm with 85% accuracy + Understanding of ASL and deaf culture + Good articulation and pleasant speaking voice
Preferred QualificationsExperience with deaf culture and/or American Sign Language is helpful but not required. In the Customer Service organization, we believe every agent should be the customer's advocate. Sprint is looking for highly motivated people who are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and thrive on change.
Join a team of highly motivated employees who believe every call is a new opportunity to re-enforce the reasons customers stay with us, because at Sprint, it's all about the customer experience! Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE . Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Metro Area US-TX-Austin Sprint is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 . “Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ;
Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .
Senior Relay Technician
Long Term Contract Opportunity!!
Immediate need for Senior Relay Technicians and Relay Technicians in Florida.
Requirements for the positions:
-Perform testing/routine maintenance of T&D substation power equipment, relaying (electro-mechanical, solid state, and micro-processor), controls and communications equipment.
-Testing, including: reading/verifying all voltage and current inputs to relays; verifying all metering; calibrating all relays; trip testing; verifying all alarms and verifying all function switches.
-Perform routine troubleshooting and repair of substation relaying and control equipment.
-Commission new T&D substations.
-Plan, schedule, and complete projects efficiently, on schedule, and without service interruptions.
-Knowledge of Doble Pro Test or RTS.
Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Electrical Technology preferred.
Minimum of 5 years experience in commissioning, panel and equipment checkout, relay calibration, testing and repairing substation relaying and control schemes.
HEATSINC is a growing company that offers excellent compensation, benefits (including company paid health and life insurance and paid vacations), and opportunity for growth!!
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com
Relay Technician Engineer- Multiple Openings IN 4 US Cities!!
• Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
• Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
• Perform end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
• Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
• 3+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
• Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
• Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
• Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
• Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite desired, not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
Relay Protection Field Engineer 4
Relay Protection Field Engineer 4 CA-San Diego Req#:32239BR Date published:20-Aug-2017 Opportunity:Experienced Hire Business Line:Telecom Business Plan:ENG Level:130 Primary Purpose: Functions as a technical specialist to support relay testing, telecommunications interfacing, and phasor data transport at electrical substation sites.
This engineer will support both lab and field activities. Principal Duties and
• Work with protection engineers to carry out and review transmission or distribution circuit protection setting applications and modifications • Work with system protection maintenance on field testing and commissioning • Conduct general substation protection and communications installation assessments at substation sites targeted for deployment • Collaborate with IT engineers, relay test personnel, and communications test personnel • Collaborate and integrate field engineering work with that of other project team contractors • Review and evaluate protection circuits and equipment • Conduct telecommunications and teleprotection circuit reviews and surveys • Assist with development of transition plans from existing state to target installation and operation in collaboration with project team members • Assist with relay settings access and changes (not including calculation of settings) • Access relay event and oscillographic records to support testing of relays
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
Minimum of 5 years related work experience All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Preferred Job
• Experienced in transmission line pilot or telecommunications-based protection. • Familiar with SEL 311L, 351, 321, 411L, 421, 487E, and GE L90 relays, with ability to become familiar with RFL 9300. Other SEL and GE relays may be included in scope. • Experienced in operation of relay access software including SEL AcSELerator and GE EnerVista. • Experience with SEL Team data collection automation software is desired, or may be acquired in project work. • Familiar with application of all commonly-used communications channel and interface types for teleprotection including IEEE C37.94, SEL Mirrored Bits®, binary wired signal connections, TDM SONET/SDH multiplexers and channels, optical fiber paths, and power-line carrier (PLC). Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations.
Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law. For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.
Relay Engineer Relay Engineer (146981) About Us At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that.
We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our video We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives.
And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward. HDR Engineering is looking for a Senior Relay Engineer to join our growing and nationally ranked team of Power Delivery professionals in our Billings, MT office.
The primary duties of the Senior Relay Engineer will be to provide engineering for electric substation protective relay and control systems, including detailed setting work for high voltage substation projects up to 500kV. Responsible for detailed design, review and oversight of protective relay settings, device coordination and fault analysis. Maintain and monitor project schedule and budget, estimating and resource planning.
Will prepare bid specifications, proposals, progress reports and change orders for protective relay projects. Maybe responsible for supervising the work of engineers, designers and draftsmen. Review P&C materials, part numbers, device compatibilities and specificity the appropriate protective equipment for large substation projects.
Obtain and evaluate vendor quotations. Provide field support, as necessary. Review and develop one line drawings, M&R drawings and zones of protection.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering 5 years experience in protection and control design for HV substations, up to 500kV. Familiarity with various types of substation design layouts.
Familiarity with redundancy concepts and requirements for EHV substations. Familiarity of substation apparatus, as it pertains to P&C design. Knowledge of NEC and IEEE/ANSI standards in substation design.
Strong software skills: MS Office Suite knowledgeable CAPE, ASPEN and relay vendor software including SEL, GE and ABB. Solid understanding of protective relay schemes and concepts, SCADA, communication systems, fault recorders, annunciators, control schemes.
Knowledgeable on both electromechanical as well as digital protective relays. Working knowledge of jobsite electrical hazards and associated safety precautions, including working clearances and... For full info follow application link. At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity.
USA: We are a Federal Contractor, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law. At HDR, health and safety matters. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
Relay Test Manager (Tsp900_M2_E)
Are you looking to make a difference in your career? We’re working on smarter grids, cleaner energy and tools to help people manage energy more efficiently.
About Transmission and Distribution Southern California Edison’s (SCE's) Transmission and Distribution Organizational Unit (T & D) is responsible for planning, engineering, constructing, operating, and maintaining transmission and distribution facilities throughout the 50,000-square-mile territory. T&D is the steward of roughly $19 billion in assets that safely and reliably deliver electricity to 14 million residents via SCE’s 5 million customer accounts.
Position overview The Relay Test Manager is responsible to ensure all System Protection, Digital Fault Recording, Distribution Apparatus Equipment (RAR, VFI, RIS, RCS), Relay Test Plans and all other miscellaneous Substation equipment including all versions of SAS are installed, tested and maintained consistently and accurately. Relay/Test Manager is responsible for SC&M’s Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) Risk and Strategy program for protective relays and implementing an asset risk management process for the ongoing identification and assessment of assets based on asset criticality, position in the grid, mission, impact on reliability and financial consequence. Relay/Test Manager is responsible for all relay/test maintenance requirements, MIM documentation and the production of test plans and quality.
Manages the development of relay test plans associated with all of SCE’s grid. This includes the production of the test plans themselves for both the substation side and the distribution apparatus equipment outside of the substation (ie. RAR’s, RIS’s etc.).
Manages the development, documenting, and supporting standardization of processes and procedures relating to Substation Test; performing in-depth analysis of equipment failures; providing timely field technical support and consultation; initiating on the job training; developing initial corrective action analysis and recommendations for equipment restoration.
Manages the development of initiatives and advisories; ensure subject matter expert participate on cross-functional teams and providing input to equipment specifications; developing test/maintenance processes and procedures, and performing detailed root cause analysis.
Manages the selection of protection equipment for SC&M’s Sub IR Program. Provides timely decisions to scope change requests. Manages the participation in scoping job walks and pre-engineering job walks to ensure project scope is aligned with SC&M’s Sub IR vision, mission and program deliverables are continuously being met.
Manages relationships with SC&M Substation test managers and crews, SC&M Automation/Commissioning, Protection Engineering, Automation Engineering, Grid Modernization, TS&O Programs, TS&S compliance and vendors as required. Represents SCE, TS&O as the System Protection Team Co-Lead, for NATF. Benchmarking, maintaining industry intelligence.
Provides leadership, delegation and direction to direct reports in managing the above. Develops, recruits and maintains talent for TS&S Relay/Test. Provide day-to-day supervision of direct reports including training and development, coaching, diversity & inclusion, performance management, staffing and selection, timekeeping, and recognition and rewards.
Five or more years of experience within a supervisory function, managing an organizational unit, or leading teams.
Five or more years of experience with Electrical Substation equipment and apparatus, test performed, protection systems and controls.
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering.
Professional Engineer, Licensed.
Master of Science: Electrical Engineering. Candidate, expected or obtained.
This role will require some travel within SCE territory
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Relocation does not apply to this position. Southern California Edison, an Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, serves a population of nearly 14 million via 5 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California. Join the utility leader that is safely delivering reliable, affordable electricity to our customers for over 125 years. If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Southern California Edison, please call Human Resources at (800) 500-4723, and choose option 3 for the Employee Information Center. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific time, except Wednesdays when the center closes at 2:30 p.m., and holidays, or (800) 352-8580 (Telecommunications device for the hearing impaired - TTY). Southern California Edison is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Title:Relay Test Manager (TSP900_M2_E)
Job Title: Relay Technician Position:
System Protection Technician (Relay Technician) Dept: System Protection and Testing Dates to apply: 10/20/17 - 11/3/17 Grade: 10/12/14 Submit your application before 11:59pm on 11/3/17 Position ranges from a level 1 to 3 based upon experience. POSITION SUMMARY A CPS Energy System Protection Technician (Relay Technician) maintains the integrity and reliability of the CPS Energy Generation, Transmission, and Distribution System by maintaining, testing, and repairing protective devices that monitor the power system 24 hours a day. The System Protection Technician works with and coordinates with many different departments to ensure all components in the power system work with each other to provide CPS Energy with the necessary infrastructure to provide reliable energy.
Recruitment for this position will be for experience levels 1-3. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES Tests and troubleshoots Protective Relay Schemes for Transmission, Distribution, and Generation circuits. Installs, tests and R&D new relays and schemes that are new to the system.
Tests and maintains All New and Existing Protective Relay and Control equipment to include testing the condition of the insulation of transformers. Repair and troubleshoot relay failures in both Substations and Power Plants 24/7. Commissioning of new and upgraded substation protective equipment and protective schemes.
Maintains the substation drawing prints and relay settings. Performs acceptance tests for complete substation protective relaying schemes. Diagnosis of relay event data when responding to system trouble.
Makes recommendations on test procedures to accommodate new protective relaying schemes.
Makes design changes to new and existing schemes. Recommends test procedures for new styles of relays.
Develops automatic computerized test routines. Commissions and troubleshoots Transformer Paralleling schemes. Reviews schematic drawings to include A.C., D.C., wiring diagrams, interconnect drawings, etc. and determine whether they are consistent with CPS design philosophy and make corrections in the field with minimum supervision.
Recommends engineering design changes of manufacturers equipment and implement once approved. Provides analysis of the operation of the CPS electric system after a major disturbance and provide recommendations regarding the proper operation of the electric system. Commissions mobile unit installations at times under stressful conditions.
Makes sound decisions during highly stressful situations with minimal or no supervision.
Repairs various items such as electromechanical relay components and electronic circuit boards as well as other similar items. Uses a fault recorder to diagnose the proper operation of protective relay schemes and in the electric system.
Performs installation acceptance and routine maintenance of fault recorders. Reviews the work of private contractors during substation and power plant construction to insure that CPS's standards are met. Coordinates (synchronize efforts) between the system operator, substation construction, meter section, system test section, communications dept., overhead operations, overhead construction, underground construction, substation design, substation maintenance, production dept., planning division, and customers, to insure that jobs are completed with the least amount of disruption to customers or the electric system and that jobs are completed in a safe and timely fashion.
This requires a good understanding of the responsibilities and job practices of all the departments listed above. Performs other duties as assigned, such as temporary system modifications, event retrieval for analysis, create automated testing procedures, and Root Cause Analysis investigations Perform 24-7 Call-Duty on a rotational basis to determine equipment condition during outages and to respond to abnormal
Relay Meter Technician
KAMO PowerRelay Meter TechnicianApply Now
Call Description Seeking a technician experienced in testing, calibration, maintenance and installation of distribution and interchange revenue metering systems, indicating meters, electrical transducers, relaying and control schemes. Troubleshoot electronic and electrical equipment to the component level. Ability to interpret written procedures and read electrical drawings, along with excellent troubleshooting and mechanical skills. Must live within 30 minutes from work location and possess, or have the ability to obtain, a valid, unrestricted commercial driver’s license. Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or related field required. Knowledge of NERC compliance is preferred. Requirements Must live within 30 minutes from work location of El Dorado Springs, Missouri and possess, or have the ability to obtain, a valid, unrestricted commercial driver’s license. Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or related field required. Knowledge of NERC compliance is preferred. Must be able to work in remote locations and stay away from home for short periods of time. Subject to 24-hour call and occasional overtime. Job Information
Location:El Dorado Springs, Missouri, United States
Posted:September 25, 2017
Position Title:Relay Meter Technician
Company Name:KAMO Power
Min Education:Associates Degree
Min Experience:2-3 Years
Engineer II- Relay And Control
Please apply directly to this website www.ucsynergetic.com . Click careers, then on that next page click "click here" to be taken to the job search page. The job ID you enter on the job search page is 16585. click search and betaken to the job description where you may apply on that screen.
This position requires a 4 year degree in Engineering from an Accredited ABET College or University with 2 - to- 4 years experience- Relay and control
This is the second level of the Engineering classification. Provide engineering/technical expertise to solve more complex problems in a specific area of expertise, with some supervision. Incumbents are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with greater independence.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under some direct supervision, in the area of expertise will provide:
• engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems
• effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities
• thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches
• continuous improvement of job-related, engineering, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance
• effective oral and written communication skills
• accurate records and files
• support of the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally
Graduation from an ABET accredited 4 yr. College or university with a BS in Engineering- prefer EE or CE
• 2 to 4 years experience as a practicing engineer
• Understanding of basic engineering theories and principles.
• Understanding of basic practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations
• Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Work independently
• Customer Oriented
• Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
• Possesses and E.I.T. certificate.
• Understanding of basic principles of project management.
• Experience in the utility industry.
• Ability to use AutoCAD for basic drawing revisions.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematic wiring diagrams; and create engineering drawing packages.
• Ability to trouble shoot control drawings, relay logic, or ladder logic.
• Ability to interpret written specifications and implement them on engineering drawings.
• Experience working in a field environment implementing or verifying engineering drawings.
UC Synergetic, LLC
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Creating innovative, flexible solutions to our clients
Providing solutions on time, all the time
Delivering unsurpassed quality on a consistent basis
Developing resources for the future
Achieving a superior safety culture
Being driven by our Core Values
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!