Display Screen Fabricator Job Description Sample
Cell Phone LCD Screen Repair Technician
Bayland Technologies, Inc. is an industry leader in providing visual medical technology solutions to clients worldwide. We service, repair, refurbish, and sell LCD and LED display monitors.
Bayland currently has openings for a full-time Cell phone, Screen repair and replacement tech.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
Candidate must be able to troubleshoot phones and LCD screens for defects to identify the problem, and replace parts needed
Able to replace defective parts from cell phones such as replacing LCD, Touch Screen, Housings, Speakers, Cameras, and Side Buttons
Experience in physical cleaning electronics
Configure, upgrade and test computer hardware and peripherals.
Diagnose and troubleshoot computer hardware/software problems
Technically and accurately inspect, evaluate, disassemble and repair computer hardware and software
Assist in day to day warehouse tasks
Recovering LCDs and phones to factory default
Configuring workstations to order specifications
Excellent understanding of Windows OS and computer hardware is an absolute must.
Ability to troubleshoot end-user computer software and hardware issues via remote control app.
Excellent understanding of hardware and software components.
Must be able to replace and troubleshoot iPhone problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School degree or above (A+ certification is a plus but not required)
Windows XP, 7, 10 OS experience
Experience with replacing LCD and LED screens on Phones and laptops.
Experience with PC Diagnostics, Installations, Troubleshooting, and Repairs
Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
Possess computer knowledge
Attention to small detail
Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Must have reliable transportation
Must be punctual and able to work at least 40 hours a week.
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Highly self-motivated, with natural ability to work independently, but a great team player
* Ability to draw, paint, play musical instruments and any other non-work related capabilities that demonstrate creativity and thinking outside the box are a huge plus.
This is a full time position.
Screen Printing - Production Support
Founded and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Kotis is expanding to Utah in early 2018. We're looking for eager, passionate people to grow with us!
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Are you an artistic, crafty individual interested in the processes of production, manufacturing, and creation? Are you looking for consistent work, career advancement, and full-time employment benefits? If so, this is a great chance to be part of a core team as Kotis opens a brand new state-of-the-art print shop in Ogden, UT. You will develop your skill set though a diverse range of tasks on our production line, gain exposure to a career in garment decorating via screen printing, heat pressing and more!
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. Seven times, we’ve been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington. Two years ago, we opened our second print facility in Ohio, and now we’re expanding to Utah. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
- Monday -- Friday required.
- 8:30am – 5pm
- Position is full time
This entry-level position will have you rotating through each department of our shop, allowing you to pick up all sorts of skills along the way. As you learn more, you will have the ability to specialize in one department, and have a great understanding of our day to day processes.
- Some of the day to day rotations include but are not limited to:
- Garment counting and receiving
- Identifying misprints and irregular items
- Ensuring quality control with freshly decorated product
- Unloading decorated shirts from press
- Reclaiming screens, prepping tools
- Mixing inks and maintaining inventory
- Preparing and cleaning tools and screens
- Finalizing product for retail
- Operating heat press
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Solid basic math skills and a good ability to keep track of quantities
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable projecting voice to communicate with team members in a loud space
- Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Kotis offers a competitive benefit package to full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture
Re-Mesh Aluminum Frames, Burn Stencils, And Screen Print
Re-mesh aluminum and wooden frames for the screen printing industry.
Burn stencils for screen printers.
Manual T-Shirt Screen Printer
Responsible for setting up and operating a manual textile screen printing press according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines. Capable of solving printing problems, making adjustments to mechanical operation of press to keep quality, registration, color, and production speed at optimum. Has good understanding of inks, solvents, and can print line, halftone, and four-color copy on a variety of substrates by performing the following duties personally or through assistant personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receives production order and job assignments from supervisor. Reads job order to verify quantity to be printed, overrun tolerance, color sequence, and substrate.
· Obtains production screens and check them for proper color sequence and quality.
· Places production screens in proper color position on the press and properly align and position the screens.
· Tests the registration of the print design by allowing the machine to cycle automatically, printing on material scraps until one scrap is printed with complete design.
· Inspect the print for proper location relative to garment size.
· Secures supervisor approval for production run.
· Sets dryer for proper drying or curing.
· Prints job maintaining optimum production rate, color density, registration, and quality standard within established company and customer guidelines, replacing misprinted or unacceptable garments to obtain customer order quantities.
· Solves printing problems.
· Prints line, halftone and four-color copy on a variety of substrates.
· Responsible for directing the work of catcher/folder/inspector.
· Completes production records.
· Ensures proper cleanliness of press, work station, and immediate press area.
Screen Printer positions available for the Sarasota/Bradenton Area!
1st Shift 6a- 2p
2nd Shift 1:45p- 9:45p
Seeking hard working, reliable, warehouse candidates to fill open positions as soon as 11/6!
Responsible for examining and inspecting materials and parts to discover defects, wear, and tear. Ensures products or parts conform to work orders, specifications, blueprints, and templates.
- Sets and adjusts feed rollers, spindle reel, printing screens, and bolts to specifications.
- Starts dyeing oven and sets thermostat to temperature specified for printing run.
- Reviews print order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up manually controlled or automatic screen printing machine or decorating equipment.
- Determines from orders type and color of designs to print.
- Adjusts position of design or screen to ensure specified color print registration.
- Trains workers in use of printing equipment and in quality standards.
- Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- Patrols printing area to monitor production activities and to detect problems, such as mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions.
Plastic Sales & Service is currently searching for a hard working, enthusiastic, quality minded person to join our team.
Primary job description: Screen Printer.
Prior silk screening experience is REQUIRED.
Printing on various plastic sub-straights are a +.
Duties of the position may include :
- 1. Conversion of film positives to silk screens (all aspects of exposure & reclamation)
- 2. Color mixing / Pantone matching
- 3. Set-up, operation of press, and clean up of print job.
- 4. Maintaining inventory of printing supplies on hand.
- 5. Flexibility/willingness to work in other areas of the company if required.
Ideal candidate must pay close attention to detail, be able to multitask, and remain focused. Candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced work
environment and able to communicate effectively with co-workers. RELIABLITY IS A MUST.
Benefits: Weekends off, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision after 90days and matching 401(k) plan.
Manual Screen Printer - 2Nd Shift
To be considered for this position, all applicants must complete an Employment Application:http://goo.gl/forms/icKlKKyMtx
Love keeping busy in a restaurant kitchen, but hate working late nights and holidays? Want to learn how to print cool t-shirts instead?
Underground Printing (www.undergroundshirts.com) is a fast growing company that is is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven Manual Press Operator for our Ann Arbor production facility and warehouse! Located on Ann Arbor's west side, Underground Printing operates 55,000SF of screen-printing and embroidery production, servicing our 25 locations throughout the nation, as well as companies of all kinds!
Applicants should have a high degree of comfort working with mechanical equipment. Prior manual printing press experience is strongly preferred, although you'll also be provided with training on the job!
Candidates should have a High School diploma, with some college coursework, or prior work experience in a production/manufacturing environment. This job requires standing on your feet all day, and is very physical.
Team work and the ability to read and interpret job tickets, production notes, packing lists and basic math are all required.
Applicants must be available Monday-Friday.
This is a 2nd Shift position. The shift runs 3:00PM - 11:00PM.
Underground Printing offers competitive pay with opportunity to earn raises, paid time off and promotions!
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance are available: UGP offers a variety of different employer-contributed PPO Medical Insurance plan options to choose from, as well as Dental and Vision Insurance. Full-time employees are also eligible to join our 401(k) Plan -- with employer matching!
Please apply by completing an Employment Application http://goo.gl/forms/icKlKKyMtx
Founded in 2001, Underground Printing offers high quality products, great prices, and unmatched service to customers large and small - from national retailers and Fortune 500 companies, to local businesses and college student groups.
Our technology and infrastructure allows us to provide the best quality, the lowest prices - all with the shortest turn-around in the industry! It is these traits that have propelled our growth, allowing us to be ranked in Impressions Magazine's Top 50 high-volume screen-printers for 6 years, and among Inc. Magazine's 5000 fastest growing companies for 6 years running!
Screen Print Machine Operator
Currently looking for people familiar with screen printing
im looking for people who have recent experience handling
- silk screens
Screen Print Operator
A fast-growing, fun company in the full-service branding industry has an outstanding opportunity for an Screen Print Operator who is hard working, reliable, accurate and able to work second shift.
Full Benefits offered!
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Screen And Digital Print Supervisor
Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN is adding a 3rd Shift due to an increase in business. We are looking for a Screen and Digital Print Supervisor to oversee staff and operations. Under the direction of production management; assigns work, trains staff members, maintains daily production schedules, coordinates staffing needs and ensures safety, quality and production requirements are met.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Pratt Visual Solutions is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 25 locations and more than 1,200 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
- Leads staff members in quality and safety initiatives.
- Support, apply and enforce all corporate policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
- Encourage professional development of staff members by providing on-gong feedback.
- Facilitate corporate internal communication efforts by communicating job status updates.
- Implements approved methods to achieve production plans and goals (Color Management, Standard Operating Procedures, Epicor data collection).
- Manages the activities of staff members for maximum productivity.
- Trains and monitors approved production procedures for each functional area.
- Recognize and solve production problems.
- Collect data, prepare reports and maintain records as required.
- Ensure optimum operation of equipment by calling for repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance procedures are adhered to.
- Examine work for conformance to quality and productivity standards.
- Ensures staff is capable of conducting data gathering using basic quality tools.
- Minimum of 5-7 years previous supervisory experience within printing or comparable industry or environment.
- Must be an effective communicator, both oral and written, with the ability to produce well-organized, concise, written documentation.
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of employer/employee relations and government regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of general business principles, preferably obtained through a degree in business administration or equivalent in experience.
- Must have proven ability to train staff on functionally related procedures and systems.
- Able to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work varied hours/days to oversee production operations.
- Must be competent on various computer systems, including MS Office and ERP systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups to create a positive work environment and quality customer service.
- Prefer Print Management or Business Management degree. May consider combination of education and experience in supervision.
Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
A financially stable, customer focused environment serving as a foundation for successful, long term career opportunities
Indianapolis, IN 46060
11pm to 7am (Sunday night through Friday morning)
Full Time Employee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!