Distillery Worker General Job Description Sample
Distillery General Labor
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Distillery Bottling Line Associate in Frankfort, KY. This is for a long term temporary assignment opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Distillery Bottling Line Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! Responsibilities for this Distillery Bottling Line Associate job include:
Attention to detail
Moving material in and out of warehouse facility (repetitive work) - Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
Ability to complete manual labor including push, pull, bend and stoop
Must provide own steel toe boots
Fast moving bottling line
MUST be flexible to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift (8 hour shifts)
MUST be 21 years of age with valid driver license
Ability to pass background and drug screen
Able to work in any weather conditions
Must provide proof of high school diploma or GED - Previous industrial/warehouse experience a plus This position does not offer overtime and has a minimum of 8 weeks per year lay off. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment. Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Distillery Bottling Line Associate job in Frankfort, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Operations Team Leader - Old Forester Distillery
The Old Forester Distillery is an interactive, consumer experience designed to showcase the craftsmanship and authenticity of Old Forester, America’s first bottled bourbon. We will give our consumers a look into how Old Forester comes to life and each team member will be responsible for ensuring the integrity and authenticity of this experience as they interact with our consumers throughout their visit of our Homeplace.
Scope: Responsible for leading the distillery, processing, bottling, cooperage, and maintenance operations to produce high quality, on-time and cost-efficient products. As a people leader, responsible for developing, leading and scheduling the operational team. Ensures a safe workplace by taking a proactive approach to safe work conditions and practices. Develops, establishes and monitors quality and productivity measures for key performance indicators.
Basic Function: Provides guidance, administrative and technical support to the operations team to include training, coaching, problem definition, and problem linkage to the broader organization. Plans, leads and monitors the distillery facility maintenance function in partnership with external support. Assures integration with and coordination between distillery maintenance and operations personnel as well as working directly with equipment and completing PMs/AMs/CILTs. Fosters empowerment and provides the required resources to support the work teams. Develops, implements, and evaluates job-specific skills for training. Understands current processes and procedures and develops policies and methods to improve. Assists work teams in formulating and applying new ideas to their functions for improved results. Uses Continuous Improvement tools to drive for results.
Lead daily operational efforts; develop and communicate the daily work schedules and assignments for the team to achieve optimum production in the most cost-efficient manner within all safety, quality, sanitation, and budgetary considerations.
Lead preventive maintenance activities and programs as well as line changeover activities to maximize bottling line production availability.
Responsible for developing annual shutdown plan and supporting activities.
Lead spare parts inventory to optimal levels in concert with facilities maintenance and maintenance staff. Develops and utilizes inventory management systems, and serves as central point of receiving for shipments to maintenance.
Work with equipment manufacturers, supervision, and trades to design and maintain effective preventive maintenance programs for all equipment and systems. Develops preventive maintenance work order packages.
Prioritizes, plans, schedules, and communicates work orders daily. Fully utilize and holds team accountable for completion of scheduled work.
Develop, implement and evaluate job specific skills training for each individual employee, whether regular or temporary. Coordinate efforts with natural work teams.
Recommend and implement improvements to production facilities and equipment to improve operating costs, product quality, and increase productivity.
Support and enhance all QC and EHS requirements to maintain proper procedures and documentation and to insure that these procedures are being followed.
Stays abreast of changing regulatory, environmental, safety, OSHA and other requirements through training and education as they pertain to engineering and maintenance support. Provides for the general growth and development of subordinate staff, establishes performance standards and monitors and evaluates performance within these standards.
Lead maintenance of all production equipment as needed. Must Requirements (including any physical requirements):
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science, or related field plus 4+ years in-depth production process-related experience
Must be able to demonstrate an ability to interact with consumers, sharing the story of Old Forester and bringing the experience to life
Must possess high level of professional integrity
Demonstrated oral /written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal relations skills
Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude to assess performance of equipment utilized in production operations
Ability to independently manage and complete assigned workload within established deadlines and to constantly seek new ideas
Ability to work additional hours and/or shifts to meet departmental goals
Ability to implement employee involvement processes and contribute to the growth of team-based management
Ability to recognize new applications and possess the will to change for the better of the company
Understanding of TTB compliance and regulations
Management/ Supervisory experience within distilled spirits industry and/or woodworking industry.
PLC control systems experience
Experience with TPM tools and success running Continuous Improvement teams
Be Courageous : Decision Making, Managing Through Ambiguity, Personal Initiative +
Be Collaborative : Leveraging Diverse Thinking, Building Productive Relationships, Influencing Others. +
Be Creative : Innovation, Continuous Improvement Mindset, Leading Change +
Be a Champion : Functional/Technical Expertise, People Manager/Developer#SM#TSM About Brown-Forman: COMPANY: For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com. We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Distillery Tour Guides - Needed Immediately!!!!
Job Description DISTILLERY TOUR GUIDES Are you interested in working with for a Distillery that has been in business since 1869? Kelly Services has immediate openings for Distillery Tour Guides in the Lawrenceburg, KY area.
If you have stable work experience in a customer service environment with face to face interaction and enjoy meeting new people this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Requirements include: - Must be at least 21 years of age
Great verbal communication skills
Ability to pass assignment screenings
Available to work weekends If you are looking for 40 hours a week, great pay and a fun environment let us hear from you. You can call us at 502-227-9502 or stop by our Frankfort Kelly office at 949 Louisville Rd., Ste. E., Frankfort, KY 40601
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Distillery Tour Guide - Buffalo Trace Distillery
Buffalo Trace Distillery is a family-owned company based in Franklin County, Kentucky, whose rich distilling tradition dates back to 1787. Buffalo Trace is a fully operational distillery producing bourbon, rye, and vodka on site, and is listed on the National Historic Register.
Buffalo Trace has been awarded seven distillery titles since 2000 and has also garnered more than 150 awards for its premium whiskies. www.buffalotrace.com Buffalo Trace Distillery is seeking Part Time Tour Guides to work nights and weekends. Successful Tour Guides strive to make every consumer contact an influential raving fan of the Buffalo Trace Distillery and Buffalo Trace bourbon! Lead accurate, informative and fun tours.
Provide exceptional customer service to all Buffalo Trace visitors. Encourage tour visitors to visit the gift shop, make suggestions for purchases and help visitors to locate their desired items. Partner with other tour guides and gift shop associates to generate revenues and raving fans of the Buffalo Trace Distillery and bourbon.
Successful candidates must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs., have strong communication skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and ability and willingness to work part time, non-traditional hours (nights and weekends, averaging 15 hrs. per week). Customer service/retail and or tourism experience preferred. Type: Regular Part-Time External Company Name: Sazerac External Company URL: http://sazerac.com/
General Maintenance Worker
Assists with the general maintenance of the bank's facilities including branches and their inventory needs.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Drive company vehicle for delivery and maintenance purposes while observing all vehicle safety policies. This includes, but is not limited to retrieval and delivery of mail, supplies and lawn equipment to MBT locations.
- Perform routine ground maintenance. This includes, but is not limited to operation of lawn care equipment both summer and winter months.
- Perform repairs and updates to facilities as needed including replacing irrigation lines and heads, power wash exterior of building, painting of doors/signs/poles as required, removal of seasonal insects, sweeping of parking lot including operation of commercial grade floor cleaning machine.
- Setting up bank sponsored events which includes loading tables & chairs, set up of canopy, tables and chairs, Marketing displays/tradeshow exhibits, loading trailer with supplies, team lifting money machine or fire rate cabinets with appropriate dollies – as needed; inside & out of regular business hours
- Clean out and secure bank owned properties, change locks, small roof repairs, board windows, clean grounds as needed.
- Utilize tools to drill branch safe deposit locks, take apart and assemble work stations, repair and replace chair casters, arms, backs, teller cabinetry, vaults and furniture as needed.
- Operate 30 foot extension ladder to replace ceiling light bulbs, fixture ballasts and ceiling tile using both hands as needed.
- Administer building Waterfall Maintenance – requires use of 30 foot extension ladder to clean top edge of feature working down to bottom; walking upon 12 inch wide ledge to clean tank and water lines – semiannually or as needed.
- Adaptability- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Problem Solving- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Organized- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Diploma or GED.
Experience : Minimum one-year related maintenance experience in facility operations and inventory management.
Basic PC Skills for internet applications and MS Outlook.
Ability to work independently assessing/trouble shooting problems. Inventory supplies and fill stock requests. Minor plumbing & HVAC skills – replacing faucets, shut off lines and toilet parts; resetting HVAC equipment, replace thermostat devices, operate programmable thermostat, change damper settings. Must be able to accurately use and read measuring tools. Basic knowledge of elevator, fire alarm and security access systems. Must have drivers license and good driving record. Ability to troubleshoot and perform minor vehicle repairs, such as; brake light or battery replacement. Ability to operate mail room machines.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. 1829) provides in part that, without prior written consent of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, an insured bank may not employ any person or allow any person to be otherwise affiliated with the bank who has been convicted of, or has entered into a pretrial diversion or similar program with respect to a conviction of any criminal offense involving dishonesty, breach of trust or money laundering. For each knowing violation of the prohibition, both the person and the insured bank are subject to fines of up to $1,000,000 per day or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both.
MBT is an At Will Employer. Please note: You have the right to terminate your employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. We also have the right to terminate your employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. No person other than the President may change this at-will employment relationship and such a change must be made in writing.
General Factory Worker
General Factory Laborers needed for 1st and 2nd shift. Full time. Monday - Friday. No weekends!! Full medical, dental, and 401K after 90 days! Raise after 60 days!
General Production Worker
Temp - Hire
1st & 2nd Shift Openings
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
General Warehouse Worker
Let's Grow Together!
Dollar General is NOW HIRING for our distribution center in Jackson, GA!
GENERAL WAREHOUSE WORKER
$15.00/hr. on days and $16.00/hr. on nights
Increases up to $1.50/hr. in 1 year!
Dollar General offers Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off.
Apply online today at:
www.dollargeneral.com/careers, search by Req ID# 142273.
Serving others is our mission. Make it yours.
General Warehouse Worker
General Warehouse Worker
Century is the world’s leader in production of martial and mixed martial arts equipment. Century has wholesale and retail accounts from sea to sea and we are proud to be the world’s most innovative and industry leader for 40 years!
Here at Century, we possess a tight-knit culture that fosters a creative spirit. We offer professional and personal growth with the opportunity of longevity. We have a high-energy environment and pride ourselves on the great benefits of becoming a part of the Century team!
We offer attractive compensation and competitive benefits including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Product discount
- Free on-site martial arts classes and gym
- Near-site clinic
Summary of Position:
Provides general support for warehouse operations performing any combination of tasks needed to complete orders, replenish stock, ship and/or receive merchandise
· Assist shipping and receiving
· Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
· Pull small, medium, and large orders from shelves
· Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
· Complete order logs into inventory
· Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
· Maintains inventory control by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer
· Assist in counting of physical inventory
· Prepare parcels for mailing
· Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat
· Display good work ethic
· Maintain professionalism in the work place
- Must be able to understand and comply with verbal instructions
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Must be able to read English from printed list or hand-held monitor
- Standing and walking – 75% daily
- Stooping and bending – 25% daily
- Assist in lifting, pushing, and/or pulling up to 70 lbs. (occasionally up to 100 lbs.); receiving unloads up to 100%; order pulling up to 25%
- Must be able to meet the physical demands typical in a warehouse environment including but not limited to grasping and fine manipulations with hands, reaching, squatting, climbing, activities working around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to light dust and fumes.
- Commitment to work additional hours as needed to complete orders received daily
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior warehouse experience (preferred but not required)
- Forklift experience (preferred but not required)
- Additional power equipment experience (preferred but not required)
General Warehouse Worker
General Warehouse Worker
Freestore Foodbank is hiring! We have an immediate opening for a General Warehouse Worker. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits and a robust health and wellness program.
Duties to include, but not limited to: picking orders, operating material handling equipment and keeping warehouse/inventory in a state of readiness. Must be able to communicate and work effectively with supervisors and other co-workers. May be required to drive a truck on occasion.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pick, wrap, label, stage to ship).
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, upload, label, and store).
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
• Optimize space utilization.
• Reporting order discrepancies.
• Communicate and cooperate with Team Leaders and coworkers.
• Operate and maintain preventive warehouse vehicles and equipment.
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Proven work experience as a warehouse worker.
• Proficiency in inventory software, database and systems.
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to lift heavy objects.
• Forklift and material handling equipment experience a MUST.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Prior warehouse or distribution experience helpful.
Desired Warehouse Worker
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Good Communications Skills , Map Reading, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry, Dependability and the ability to represent Freestore Foodbank in a positive manner.
Freestore Foodbank is one of Ohio’s largest food banks. We distribute 20 million meals annually through a network of about 250 community partner agencies serving 20 counties in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Our mission is to provide food and services, create stability, and further self-reliance for people in crisis.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!