Distributing Clerk Job Description Sample
THD DTR Shipping Clerk - DTR Dispatch Clerk
Department: Turkey Hill Dairy
Post End Date:
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Distribution Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: Hourly
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Responsible for performing various tasks designed to support warehousing, distribution, supply chain management, finance and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Customer Service personnel. Serve as the "communicator" and input data into various computer databases, print and dispense reports, load sheets, distribute invoices and deliver them to warehouse personnel and delivery drivers. Achieve a basic working knowledge of yard dispatch responsibilities. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire facility in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
Greet and assist visitors by providing directions, coordinating customer pickup and/or delivery of product
Answer telephone when main switchboard is shut down and during non-business hours
Maintain dock log and coordinate dock door assignments with incoming drivers and shipping/receiving personnel
Dispense load out documents to shipping/warehouse personnel
Enter after-loadout adjustments to customer orders; record order selector and loader ID to load-out detail tables
Print and dispense invoices and route instruction and trip report sheets
Adjust and amend shipments, as indicated by signed documentation supplied by warehousing personnel
Communicate move requests and other assignments with yard jockey via 2-way radio
Monitor all inbound and outbound truck traffic and record updates in yard management system
Monitor yard activities to assure timely response to customer needs; communicate concerns to team leader and/or supervisor
Receive requests for equipment moves from various departments via phone, 2-way radio, computer and CB radio
Document all yard activity in the yard management software
Maintain a professional relationship with all internal and external customers
Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF Systems
Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School diploma or GED
Effective oral/written communication skills
Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Desired Previous Job Experience:
2 years related office clerical/data entry experience
Perform all aspects of yard dispatch duties (THD DTR SHIPPING CLERK II)
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Keywords: "Dispatch Clerk"
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
Responsible for the set up and maintenance of all customer accounts in the order to cash system.
Checks in delivery drivers, reconciling all monies collected to invoices delivered.
Applies and posts customer remittances to open accounts receivable.
Reports all delinquent accounts to the ABC and sales management. Maintains the state list on delinquent accounts, releasing customer for shipment when payment has been received.
Administration and reporting of all returned checks, in addition to affidavits and default notices to ABC.
Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with customers.
Prepares credits due customers as a result of incomplete deliveries, pricing/discount issues, etc.
Prepares daily bank deposits.
Answers phone inquiries and follows up.
Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school preferred; three to six months related experience and/or training, preferably in accounting work; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as Oracle's order to cash software, Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Not Applicable
Ability to work overtime.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
Administrative Clerk II
TeleSolv is seeking an Administrative Clerk II to support a Federal project.
The Administrative Clerk II will be responsible for performing any combination of various clerical and administrative duties requiring overall knowledge of Customer systems and procedures. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Composing, typing and entering information into the computer. Enters data from paper form into computer database and/or electronic spreadsheets.
- Prepares correspondence, documentation or mailing labels, copying data from one record to another and files records accordingly.
- Receives, sorts, distributes mail, separates documents, number forms and photocopies documents using photocopier. Prepares outgoing mail for delivery to include overnight, express services and use of on-line express mail services.
- Perform general duties in setting up meetings and teleconferences. This will require the scheduling and set up of conference rooms, arranging and disseminating information regarding teleconferences.
- Attends meetings as requested. Prepares and distributes agenda, as needed, takes minutes/notes on meetings’ activities, and distributes minutes to appropriate personnel. Coordinates and distributes interoffice communications.
- Assists the Customer with the planning and execution of special events supported and recognized by the Federal Government, such as, but not limited to retirement ceremonies, and awards ceremonies.
- Assist Customer and other contract personnel in the maintenance, purchase and dissemination of routine supplies.
- Assemble and disseminate routine reporting requirements. These reports will be updated and submitted at a frequency determined by the on-site Customer personnel.
- Timekeeping duties for their areas as it pertains to assisting, inputting, reviewing and maintaining all areas of payroll.
- Act as liaison between field personnel and help desk services in support of IT, telephone and other services. This will include the initiation, follow-up, resolution and close-out of trouble tickets or help desk requests.
- Make travel arrangements or work with travel agencies to coordinate transportation and accommodations and/or off-site meeting facilities.
- Assists the Customer and other contract personnel in the maintenance, purchase and dissemination of routine supplies. Conduct weekly inventories and provide status/amount of these supplies to the Customer, with appropriate government approval.
- Will complete any other special assignments as they relate to the administrative and clerical support of the Customer’s mission and programs.
Minimum Requirements:High school diploma and 1 year experience.
Desired Experience Requirements: High school diploma and 2 years’ experience.
In addition to the experience and educational requirements described, the Administrative Clerk II shall possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Conducts comparative analysis and composes, compiles, and monitors routine and immediate reporting requirements.
- Assists with presentations, operation plans, staffing plans, tracking spreadsheets, organizational charts, and other needs for special projects for sections across the respective Districts.
- Assists and backs up administrative personnel.
- Performs routine and as-directed personal property inventories, maintains and updates inventory control systems.
- Compiles information for the Monthly Performance Report and submits report to the District Commander.
- Will complete any other special assignments as they relate to the administrative and clerical support of the Customer’s mission and programs.
- Adobe Acrobat
- CONCUR Travel System
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Accurate spelling, typing and attention to detail are necessary.
- Resourcefulness and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Some travel may be required.
- Individual shall be neat, clean and well groomed, with well-fitting but not tight or revealing clothing. All contract employees shall dress at a minimum of business casual in accordance with the Customer’s dress standards.
- Physical requirements are primarily sedentary, working while seated, however, individual(s) may periodically be required to bend, lift and deposit documents, files and small quantities of office supplies (paper, etc.) in the routine course of daily duties.
- MUST BE A U.S Citizen
Accounting Clerk II (Staff Accountant)- Benefits Start Day 1!
Perform assigned accounting and related clerical support functions including data entry and record retention
Complete payroll related activities, including timekeeping review and maintenance, and pay calculations
May perform one or more of the following functions: internal cash collection and processing, special order /drop ship billing processing, processing Credit/Debit memos
Establish and sustain effective communication and coordination between distribution center, Head Office and Shared Service Center personnel in researching, tracking, and resolving accounting, customer and vendor related issues
- EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Education/Training: High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in Accounting or Business a plus.
Related Experience: Must possess minimum of 4 years related accounting clerical experience; previous Payroll and General Ledger experienced preferred; foodservice distribution or similar distribution experience a plus.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires in depth knowledge in computerized accounting techniques and of accounting principles.
Strong organizational skills required. Must be detail oriented with ability to maintain accurate records. Must be proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
The Inventory Clerk checks inventory figures, postings and documents to ensure accuracy. Invoices customers, handles follow-up questions from customers and resolves any discrepancies for our facility.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 1st Shift working Monday to Friday from 4am until finish; Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $14.50 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
Invoice customers, handle follow-up questions from customers and resolve any discrepancies.Compile requests for materials, prepare purchase orders, keep track of purchases and supplies and handle inquiries about orders.Track all incoming and out going shipments of goods transferred between Vendors, businesses and customers.Handle period ending inventory accounting duties to resolve billing issues related to items purchased for Plant Operations.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2 years experience in inventory control
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S.
The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Accounting Clerk - Disbursement Coordinator
Accounting & Finance Accounting Clerk - Disbursement Coordinator
Process, print, sort and distribute Accounts Payable, Payroll and RBE check and ACH/EFT payments using SAP and C-Series applications daily. Verify and record all daily transaction totals used for funding by Corporate Treasury Department. Perform other functions as needed.
Daily processing, printing, sorting, folding and distribution of all Accounts Payable, Payroll and RBE disbursements.
Ensure all special handling requests are completed as requested and without error. Special handling includes remittance matching, interoffice requests, foreign and FEDEX/UPS shipment processing.
Process approximately 600 emergency check payments monthly within the service level agreement requirements.
Monitor and record freight, postage, check stock and other shipping supplies usage
Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
Knowledge of SAP preferred
Strong attention to detail
Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, growing department
Positive attitude, ability to multi-task, work with deadlines and respond to change
Sense of urgency in actions and ability to meet and/or exceed production standards
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Receptionist/Billing Clerk - Hours: 7:45Am - 4:15Pm
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Hours: 7:45am - 4:15pm
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Operates telephone switchboard and routes calls to the appropriate person or location.While at the front desk compiles data and prepares company invoices and bills.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Greets vendors, customers, jobapplicants, and other visitors, and ensures that they are escorted to theproper office.
Calls employees to the telephoneand/or routes calls to the appropriate individual extensions.
Issue visitor's pass.
Opens, sortsand distributes mail.
Reads computer files or gathers recordssuch as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compileneeded data.
Enters information into computeror computes amounts due.
Prepares invoices, listing itemsor services sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
May organizeinformation using spreadsheet, data base or word processing software.
Will operatea personal computer.
Opens, sorts and distributes mail.
Processes routine items and records.
Answers phones and takes messages or provides information.
Operates office equipment.
Organizes and maintains files, records, libraries and suspense files.
Verifies information and data for compliance with regulations and procedures.
Orders reports, then reviews and records information.
Checks documents for accuracy and completeness, and cross-references information.
Suggests changes in methods and procedures.
May operate a computer terminal or personal computer.
May organize information using spreadsheet, data base or word processing software.
Maintains supply inventories.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
Experience: No prior work experience required
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
D. Desired Qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have professional personal presentation
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, (including pivot table functions) customer database and 10-key proficient.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Billing experience preferred
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: Front desk reception environment, greeting visitors and working independently.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of Accounts Receivable and general accounting support tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for daily generation of invoices and distribution of those invoices via mail, email or customer portals
Administration of the Avalara sales tax database, including input of new customer information, requesting/loading exemption certificates and working with Avalara tech support to resolve tax errors. Assist with the monthly reconciliation of sales tax activity in Avalara to ensure all invoices were captured and taxed correctly and all returns were properly prepared.
Daily interaction with customers to gather payment information on past due invoices, research and resolve invoice discrepancies, provide invoice copies and answer miscellaneous questions
Responsible for retrieving daily cash reports from bank and daily cash application of lockbox, credit card, wire and ACH transactions
Responsible for month end close tasks related to Accounts Receivable including creation of agings, balancing agings to the general ledger, balancing the credit card account to merchant bank statements and balancing lockbox activity to the general ledger
Responsible for daily review of customer orders to ensure customer accounts are in good standing before releasing an order for shipment
Responsible for the creation of weekly call lists to assist with collection activities
Assist in the new customer vetting process, including running credit reports, creating a ringi and setting up new customer accounts in SAP
Interact with various departments to answer customer related questions or assist in resolving customer issues, including gaining sales rep assistance with past due accounts
Processing and distribution of Daily Sales Report as scheduled
Additional responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
High School Diploma or GED
3+ years accounting experience
3+ years accounts receivable experience
Extensive knowledge of Excel
Knowledge of Access databases
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Code:2019-10-1A-006Location:Livermore, CAStatus:Regular Full Time
As a Correspondence Clerk, your responsibilities will be:
To accurately receive, review, scan and forward correspondence, ensuring that all federal & state regulations, contractual compliance and company guidelines and standards are met.
Additionally ensure that all deadlines are met, as dictated by client contracts, department & company policies and any/all regulatory or compliance requirements.
Review all incoming mail, prioritizing by urgency and importance as per department & client guidelines.
Process and scan all correspondence efficiently and accurately.
Enter appropriate status codes on the system, updates current account information, and generates letters.
Distributes designated media to other departments as appropriate.
Counts and logs daily production.
Completes all other tasks and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
High level of ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
Must have flexibility and able to adapt to ever changing needs and requirements.
MS Excel & Word skills.
Able to meet or exceed deadlines.
Able to work efficiently independently and complete any/all workload as assigned by department management.
Strong communication in both verbal & written business language skills.
Responsible, dependable, conscientious, detail oriented and reliable.
Sit/stand/walk 8-12 hours/day
Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10 lbs occasionally
Keying frequently, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
2-3 years general office work experience & environment
High School diploma preferred
Ability to successfully receive clearances for client requirements (facilitated through the company)
Must submit to and pass background check. Must not have any Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues. Must not have any current defaulted student loans.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check; must not have any felony convictions or specific misdemeanors.
Must submit to and pass drug screen.
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS
General Clerk III (On-Call)
Our Company has an immediate need for a General Clerk III.
- Performs clerical tasks handling mail, operating office equipment and maintaining office supplies.
- Gathers, compiles, and verifies information and performs data entry.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
- Greets visitors and answer incoming telephone calls, assist or direct the visitor or caller to the appropriate individual or Office
- Reviews and processes incoming correspondence, assembles and distributes notices, letters and other documents and materials.
- Creates and maintains files and fill mail requests for information when appropriate.
- Assists in a variety of administrative matters; maintains a wide variety of records (stored both manually and electronically); verifies statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiles information; and handling and adjusting internal requests.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned.
- Outstanding customer service skills for interacting with customers and be able to provide continual service coverage during customer support hours.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing and by telephone.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Ability to take accurate messages and relay them quickly and efficiently.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and three to five years of related office experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!