Diver Job Description Sample
Diver - Part Time
Diver - Part Time
Primary Location: OH-OHMansfield-810 S Main St
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Found in 1987, REM Ohioserves individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through arange of individualized programs including Residential Services, Day Programs,Supported Employment Services and a flexible Host Home program. By providing a wide range of service optionsand adapting those services as the needs of the individual change, REM Ohioensures a quality experience for each person we support and their families aswell as their community partners and funding sources.
REM Ohio is a partner of TheMentor Network, a national network of local human services providers offeringquality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophicinjuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medicallycomplex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM Ohio and TheMentor Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide qualityof life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Every person needs the support ofothers, but we look for very special people to support individuals withdisabilities. As a Driver with REM Ohio you'll be one of thosespecial people.
For REM Ohio and The MENTOR Network the Driveris critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work wedo here every day.
To that end, the Driver role is a fantastic role tocontinue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of careeroptions to move up and across the organization.
REM Ohio is seeking a Driverto provide safe transportation of individuals served, families, and agencypersonnel as needed to any/all agency programs or functions. Thisposition will assist staff in supervising individuals during functions, ensurecleanliness and upkeep of vehicle, and may perform additional custodial andbuilding maintenance tasks when not driving.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Valid commercial driver's license in good standing
Car registration and vehicle insurance
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Networkis a national network of local human services providers offering an array ofquality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and childrenwith intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cordinjuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth withemotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Auction Diver Swing Shift Tue-Sat
Summary: Reporting to the designated supervisor or manager, operate motor vehicles on and off auction premises for transport, pickup and delivery in support of auction activities.
Safely move, stage, and park vehicles in the correct lot area. Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person.
A. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer.
B. Maintain a professional appearance and work area consistent with the Handbook.
Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions.
Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints or disputes.
Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the supervisor or designated manager of all complaints or incidences.
Immediately report to manager or supervisor anything that occurs which may potentially jeopardize the ability to physically or legally operate a motor vehicle.
Immediately report to manager or supervisor all driving related incidents to include traffic citations, warnings, accidents or mechanical problems experienced on either private or public property whether on or off the job.
Always operate motor vehicles safely and practice conservative, cautious, and courteous driving habits.
Perform various pick up and delivery duties such as bank deposits, mail pickup and delivery, and other tasks as assigned by supervisor in support of daily auction activities.
Maintain and assure good operating condition of all equipment and facilities. Advise supervisor or manager of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
Maintain work area and conditions to ensure safe environment for all employees and customers. Respond to and follow proper company policy procedures involving accidents (customer or employee), injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to manager of supervisor immediately.
Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures in accordance with policy. Report all incidents properly and immediately to supervisor or manager.
Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Educational Requirements and
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Must possess a valid driver's license. Must not be under the influence of any condition or substance that could distract or impair the ability to safely and efficiently operate a motor vehicle. Must submit to and pass controlled substance investigation and testing in accordance with company policy.
Must be able to read English and/or comprehend motor vehicle traffic signs. Must be insured and/or insurable if required by the state. Must not have a motor vehicle record or criminal record that does not meet the minimum standards set by company policy.
The physical requirements of the position are Heavy Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Mobile Equipment Operator Standard.
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards such as electrical and mechanical equipment, cleaning and pesticides chemicals, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with car exhaust, internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum operations .
Tetra Tech Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech is accepting applications for Commercial Divers for our Stuart, FL location. Applicants must have an accredited commercial diver certification. There is potential for advancement within our company for those who show outstanding leadership and commitment skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure that personal diving equipment is working correctly and is suitable for the planned dive
Ensure full understanding of the dive plan and is competent to carry out the planned task
Know the routine and emergency procedures
Ability to be flexible and perform top quality work on a variety of projects
Must possess a Team Attitude
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Commercial diver with and ADCI or equivalent certification from an accredited commercial diving school
Must be a current diver with 1-5 years of experience
Must have a current dive physical, first aid, CPR, Oxygen certifications
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Must possess a current dive physical
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration please submit your resume to Tetra Tech, Inc., at www.tetratech.com. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements. A Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: (973) 630-8111.
Tetra Tech is an EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability employer. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Truck Diver Student
Truck Diver Student
Requisition Id: 54576
Business Unit: LTL
West Houston, TX, US, 77020
Pay starts at $15.69
Logistics done differently.
The XPO Logistics Freight (LTL) Driver Sales Representative Student (DSR Student) Program is an intensive twelve module training program consisting of classroom education and hands-on driving experience. As a DSR Student, you will work as a dock worker for a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of classroom training, which can last up to 90 days in the program. If successfully completed, you will be eligible to test to obtain a Commercial Driver's License-A (CDL-A) with hazardous materials endorsements and doubles/triples endorsements; and upon meeting all other company requirements, you may be eligible to be offered a Driver Sales Representative position.
What you'll do on a typical day:
Unload and load freight off/on trailers
Under supervision, perform vehicle inspections required under section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations
Maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT), and company policies as required
Verify and complete required documentation and reports
Handle hazardous materials and adhere to company safety policies
Maintain contact with service center personnel in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
To be at least 21 years old
Must obtain a CDL-A permit by the first day of class
Must initiate the TSA fingerprint-based background check by completing the fingerprinting process no later than the second week of class
Ability to lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally); ability to safely operate heavy equipment; move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
Ability to safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery; work in adverse weather conditions; ability to safely reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat, and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties; ability to safely climb in and out of a tractor cab and trailer; sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or forklift
Safe driving record and history
Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals; pass a company-paid DOT physical
Pass a company-paid post-offer, pre-hire, screen test (physical essential functions); perform essential functions with or without an accommodation
Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends; also work a designated shift prior to or following a 4-hour unpaid classroom training session
Must be able to obtain CDL-A with these endorsements: Double/Triple Trailers, Tanker, and Hazmat by the end of the training program
It'd be great if you also have:
- Forklift experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Maritime Archaeologist / Marine Remote Sensing Specialist
SEARCH, a leading nationwide and global provider of cultural resources services to government and commercial customers, is continuously seeking top talent in the cultural resource management industry. As a full service company, SEARCH offers a multidisciplinary integration of our five divisions: Archaeology, Maritime Archaeology, Architectural History, History and Archives, and Museum Services.
SEARCH has an immediate opening for a full time Maritime Archaeologist / Marine Remote Sensing Specialist to join our Maritime division in Pensacola, FL, to support projects throughout the Southeast and worldwide. This position will be responsible for participating in marine remote-sensing surveys (including side-scan sonar, magnetometer, and CHIRP sub-bottom profiler) and archaeological diving missions, analyzing and interpreting remote-sensing data, maintaining and repairing equipment, producing reports, and operating a variety of survey vessels. The ideal candidate will also possess project management experience, be detail-oriented and organized, work well with others over long days on small vessels, and have the ability to work efficiently on simultaneous projects while meeting all deadlines. Candidates with GIS experience and RPA certification (or eligibility for RPA) are highly desirable.
Our Maritime Archaeologist role comes with physical demands and requirements. Candidates need to maintain strong outdoors and underwater skill sets, capacity to occasionally move or lift up to 60 pounds, swim long distances against current while burdened, and the ability to work in physically demanding environments. This position must also be comfortable and competent in extreme underwater diving environments that include zero visibility and heavy current. Must be willing to travel out of town at a moment’s notice for extended periods of time.The chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check, including DMV. Candidate will be able to travel internationally without restrictions and hold a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation. Candidate must be able to obtain government security clearances, military base access, and need to be eligible to be employed in the United States
To Apply: In Word or as a PDF, please include a cover letter, resume with minimum of two professional references. SEARCH will contact professional references and treat all employment inquires with discretion.
SEARCH is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.SEARCH is an Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Master’s degree in Anthropology, History, Historical Archaeology, or a related field;
- Must have Master’s degree obtained, no ABT
- Certification in SCUBA diving (AAUS Scientific Diver certification desirable);
- Detailed certifications must be included on your CV/resume
- Ability to pass AAUS Scientific Diver training, which includes a medical physical, medical questionnaire, swim test, diver competency exam, and open water skills test;
- Proficiency in the operation and towing of small boats and the ability to troubleshoot small engines, electronics, pumps;
- Knowledge in the use of CHIRP sub-bottom profilers, dual-frequency side-scan sonars, magnetometers, and hydrographic echo sounders;
- Field experience with CHIRP sub-bottom profilers
- Willingness to learn surface supplied air diving (AGA/Kirby Morgan) and the ability to complete tasks underwater during single-diver missions;
- Proficiency in HYPACK, SonarWiz, and MS Office Suite including Word and PowerPoint; and
- Superior technical writing ability with government report review/editing experience.
SEARCH Compensation and Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Per Diem (for overnight travel)
- SEARCH-subsidized Group Health Insurance (including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage)
- SEARCH-provided Short-Term Disability Insurance
- SEARCH-provided Long-Term Disability Insurance
- SEARCH-provided Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Generous 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Merit-Based Raises, Bonuses, and Promotions
On Premise Division Sales Mgr, Atlanta, GA 2018-09-19
A Leading Beverage Distributor with excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities is now hiring an On Premise Sales Manager. This position is based out of Atlanta, GA. This individual will manage all sales teammate activities, supplier programming, procedures, goals, etc. for the On-Premise Division in Georgia. Preferred candidate should have 7 - 10 years of alcohol sales industry experience with 5 of those managing sales people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
Develops and communicates the departmental long-term vision and focus.
Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
Advises district managers and sales representatives, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
Meets with suppliers, determines goals and programming.
Monitor and Maintain dialogue with suppliers regarding open AR.
Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
Directs product research and development.
Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
Other duties as assigned by State President.
Education and/or Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or seven to ten years related Alcohol sales management experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems and Spreadsheet software, Diver reporting software and Social Media programs.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Georgia Alcohol Permit, Valid Driver's License.
PLEASE COMPLETE ENTIRE APPLICATION - INCLUDE WORK HISTORY IN "RESUME" SECTION. MAKE SURE YOU ALSO INCLUDE THREE REFERENCES. NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY MAY CAUSE APPLICATION TO BE REJECTED.
Empire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. I understand that if I am hired, my employment will be for no definite period, regardless of the period of payment of my wages. I further understand that I am employed on an "at-will" basis which means that I have the right to terminate my employment at anytime with or without notice, and the Company has the same right. No one other than the President of the Company has authority to modify this relationship or make any agreement to the contrary. Any such modification or agreement must be in writing, signed by the President.
I understand that if I am hired this application and all supporting documents will become part of my permanent employee record.
I understand that the company reserves the right to require me to submit to a drug test at any time and also reserves the right to require me to submit to an alcohol test and/or medical examination to the extent permitted by law. I understand that the Company may contact my previous employers and I authorize those employers to disclose to the Company all records and other information pertinent to my employment with them, whether favorable or unfavorable. I also authorize the Company to provide truthful information concerning my employment with it to my future prospective employers and I agree to hold it harmless for providing such information.
By submitting this application, I certify that all information that I provide on this application and in any interview will be true, complete and accurate. I understand if I am employed and any such information is later found to be false, incomplete or misleading in any respect, I may be discharged. #CB
Aetea has been asked by their valued client, a leading financial company, to assist with their need for a Solutions Architect, for a contract position in the King of Prussia/ Wayne, PA area. The client and the team you’ll be working in are great and offer positive challenges in a dynamic environment
A Senior Solutions Architect with over 5 years of experience working in that capacity
Taking accountability for business and application architecture in design as well as in realization. You are actively driving and facilitating change in business processes, organization, information and the application landscape. You are committed for the longer term.
A networker, sensitive to the business domain and able to influence a divers stakeholder community. You are the one who can help your stakeholders to prioritize the demand for change.
Pragmatic, able to balances long term strategic direction with short term needs. You are result driven and apply expert judgement to decide when to submit an exception to an architecture standard to drive business change forward.
Comfortable in working in an Agile delivery model enabling fast delivery of the investment portfolio continuously ensuring strategy objectives are achieved as well.
An Excellent communicator who easily can interact with management in the domain, able to convey complex process and IT subjects in senior management terminology.
The coach for solution and domain architects within your delivery team who stimulates their professional development while driving the adoption of architecture in the team.
Open to learn, always having an outside in view focused on the customer to ensure that the Architecture of the domain anticipates timely on market developments and customer needs.
A thought-leader, able to pro-actively align the architecture in the domain with the Enterprise Architecture.
Motivate, inspire and facilitate a functional team of Solution and Domain Architects securing architecture alignment in business solutions with Enterprise Architecture.
Lead Blueprint workshops with senior Business and IT management to create strategic investment portfolio with the objective to realize business and IT strategy.
Create and maintain the Future State Architecture on Domain Level (the Blueprint) supporting the domain business strategy.
Execute architecture governance by embedding the architecture process in the domain being accountable for the timely creation of architecture deliverables (Blueprints, Program Roadmaps, PSA Documents, Baseline Architecture, Lifecycle Management Roadmaps) meeting Enterprise Architecture quality criteria.
Actively contribute to improve the Enterprise Architecture by closely cooperating with Enterprise Architecture and other Lead Architects.
Ensure the baseline architecture is always up to date and meets the client's Archimate standards.
Own the Domain Architecture Backlog including the exceptions made to the Architecture Standards and ensure timely review and follow up is done by business and IT management.
Over 5 years of experience in Solutions Architecture preferably in the financial industry.
University level Education (MSc).
Excellent communication in speech and writing in English.
Proven affinity with digital business models.
Certified for TOGAF and Archimate or Practical knowledge with them.
Broad understanding of strategy and architecture modelling standards.
Thorough understanding of financial industry business models.
Understanding of Governance Models such as COBIT.
Experience in business and IT strategy development.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a stable and growing organization that values technology and the people that drive it. There is a lot more we can share with you about the role, so please contact me (or apply) at or through the apply function listed. This is an urgent opportunity and the client committed to moving quick when they identify the right person.
Duration: 6 mths +
Location: King of Prussia, PA area
REFERRAL FEES PAID up to 500
For more than 30 years, Aetea Information Technology has been the go-to partner for both premier clients and IT professionals alike. As a full spectrum IT Human Capital organization, we have experience in all industries, supporting clients ranging from emerging start-ups to Fortune 50. Our consultants value Aetea for their benefits, length of assignments, sequential employment opportunities, and compensation models; not to mention the attentiveness and world-class support you will receive from the internal Aetea team.
Solutions Architect, Archimate, TOGAF, COGIT, blue printng/road mapping, excellent communication skills, local to the area
Manager, Software Development
Manager, Software Development
Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do?-you think outside of the box and aren't afraid to break the rules .
T-Mobile's environment operations team managers a wide variety of technologies that support all development environments. We work on diverse areas including planning, incident, problem, and operational engineering.
As a Software Development Manager in Environment Operations you provide technical leadership to major incident and problem management driving a team that is aligned to ITSM and ITIL pillars. You manage the availability, service restoration, and deep problem resolution, contribute to environment operations strategy, help develop your team and oversee the availability of large-scale divers environments.
We encourage customer focus and expect high level of ownership throughout!
Proven experience building, leading, mentoring and managing both full time employees and contingent workers
Proven ability to apply expert level experience to perform checks of team deliverables and solution design for quality, consistency, potential impacts to other processes and systems, and proper use of ITSM and ITIL principle
Advanced understanding and demonstrates application of best practice principle
Good understanding of operational incident and problem management methodology
Excellent written and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management in groups and one-on-one
Proven experience with identifying and resolving development impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to drive to solutions within defined processes
Proven ability to plan large efforts in small bundles and short sprints maintaining continuous delivery and cumulative value for the business
Able to build and leverage strong relationships with both internal and external partners
Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous, self-directed environment required
Experience in working with interfacing technologies and their responsible teams, to efficiently resolve interconnection issues in production and non-production environments.
Minimum 7 years' experience involvement and management of large scale systems applications and environments.
Management/leadership of operational or project management resources 3-6 years, including leadership, planning, and coordination of operational work for 4 large projects.
Minimum 3 years' experience supporting development and day to day operations of large scale application(s) a definite plus.
- A four year degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Market Director Of Case Management
Our clients, two midsized facilities located in Northwestern Arizona, have a need for a Market Director of Case Management.?? The Regional Director will be covering both hospitals which are within an hour of each other.?? Candidates MUST have strong RN Case Management experience and Case Management Director experience.?? Regional experience is a plus.
Position will provide ongoing support and expertise to the hospitals through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs. The overall goal of the position is to enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integrating and functions of case management, utilization review and management of discharge planning. Accountable for the care, coordination and discharge planning of all patients.
Reports to: Chief Nursing Officer of both facilities
Graduate of a Program in Nursing at Bachelors of Science level or higher
Bachelor???s degree required
Master's degree preferred
Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS)
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Capable of relating to divers age and demographic backgrounds. Analytical ability sufficient to evaluate data, make judgments and recommendations regarding operations and budgets, design protocols and create well developed reports. Professional knowledge sufficient to assure quality of care provided with multidisciplinary service areas. Demonstrated organizational leadership and management skills.
Professional Certification in Case Management required
Required Licenses[Arizona, United States] Registered Nurses
Current RN Licensure from the State of Arizona or compact license accepted by State of Arizona
Minimum Work Experience
Minimum of five (5) years management experience, five (5) years of utilization review / case management experience in an acute short term hospital, five (5) years experience in discharge planning in an acute short term hospital. Requires experience with Interqual or MCG criteria software, advanced computer skills and is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience preferred with MedHost EMR and with MorCare.
- Assists in developing specific departmental goals, standards and objectives which directly support strategic plan and vision of the organization. Coordinate the integration of social services/case management function into the patient care, discharge, and home planning processes with other hospital departments, external service organizations, agencies and healthcare facilities.
- Conduct concurrent medical record review using specific indicators and criteria as approved by medical staff, TJC, CMS and other state agencies.
- Acts as patient advocate: investigates and reports adverse occurrences, and performs staff education related to resource utilization, discharge planning and psychosocial aspects of healthcare delivery.
- Mobilizes resources and interviews, as needed, to achieve expected goal to assist in achieving desired clinical outcomes within the desired timeframe.
- Ensure that patient test are appropriate utilization of services from admission through discharge. Evaluate patient satisfaction and quality of care provided
- Initiates and presents "denial letters", as appropriate.
- Assess patient care required throughout continuum of care for diagnosis, procedures and DRG's
- Communicates with physicians at regular intervals throughout hospitalization and develops an effective working relationship. Assist physicians to maintain appropriate cost per case and desired patient outcomes.
- Introduces self to patient and family and explains clinical case manager role and process for patient and family to contact clinical case manager.
- Facilitates interdisciplinary patient care rounds and/or conferences to review treatment goals, optimize resource utilization, provide family education and identified post-hospital needs.
- Collaborates with clinical staff in the development and execution of the plan of care, and achievement of goals.
- Directs and participates in the development and implementation of patient care policies and protocols in order to provide advice and guidance in handling special cases or patient needs.
- Coordinates the provision of social services to patients, families, and significant others to enable them to deal with the impact of illness on individual family functioning and to achieve maximum benefits from healthcare services.
1. Strategic Planning: Implementation of the Patient Services Strategic Plan aligned with the hospital???s strategic plan. Determine avenues to improve the value (qualitative) of care and services in assigned area. Promote both internal and external customer service through the development and implementation of programs and standards which reflect the goal of the department.
2. Leadership: Maintain personal development plan and provide management development and coaching for other members of the team. Represent the hospitals at state, local and national level through involvement in professional associations and organizations. Participate in community service. Provide programmatic leadership of the clinical component of assigned areas to ensure quality patient care outcomes. Develop goals, standards, policies, procedures and practices of clinical care. Implement and monitor indicators of quality. Collaborate with interdisciplinary Directors and Medical Directors to plan, implement and evaluate services. Promote both internal and external customer service through the development and implementation of programs and standards which reflect that goal. Promote clinical profession by participating in professional activities. Promote family-centered approach to care delivery.
3. Human Resource Management: Assure adequate quality and number of staff by assuring adherence to the Patient Services Recruitment and Retention Plan, the Patient Services Diversity plan, and department productivity measures. Meet or exceed yearly goals for vacancy and turnover rate. Complete evaluations within the allotted timeframe. Assure that all staff is activity engaged in unit, divisional, and organizational shared governance activities as reflected in the minutes and other related documents. Manage the selection, development, motivation, evaluation and discipline of reporting personnel. Make job requirements and goals for each position clear to employees and provide sufficient training to achieve the desired level of competency; document evidence of competence on an annual basis. Manage the development, implementation and assessment of departmental policies, procedures and philosophy as consistent with the medical center???s policies and values. Ensure staff competency and assist with staff professional development through continuous education, literature and seminars. Monitor and manage staffing and scheduling process. Provide leadership for development of departmental education goals and document accomplishments. Maintain currency in field through continuing education, literature and seminars.
4. Financial Management: Assure financial accountability for annual operating and capital expenditures and budgets. Meet yearly goals for contribution margin, percent variance from budget and overtime rate. Assure efficiencies in staffing and resource utilization by comparison with internal and external benchmarks as measured by productivity units appropriate for areas managed. Develop and maintain systems to capture all charges. Research and develop opportunities for revenue development for all services. Coordinate and approve purchasing requisitions, leases, vendor contracts and service contracts. Supervise the monitoring of inventory for the department; review service and maintenance contracts. Prepare, coordinate, evaluate and manage annual fiscal operating and capital equipment budgets for assigned areas, evaluate and manage operating revenue/expense variances monthly and prepare written reports. Develop methods for fiscal analysis, conduct financial and quantitative analysis and monitor existing or proposed programs and services.
5. Performance Improvement/Safety: Continually assess and improve the performance of care and services provided. Assure continual readiness for regulatory compliance. Support performance improvement activities. Develop and maintain annual safety goal. Ensure a high level of customer service, including family centered initiatives. Facilitate the development and implementation of evidence based practice and quality efforts. Monitor and ensure timeliness, accuracy, availability and security of information. Determine and enforce policies and procedures protecting patient rights for informed consent and the handling of confidential information as defined by the medical center???s mission and applicable laws and regulations. Provide leadership to develop goals, standards, policies or procedures to ensure quality patient care outcomes. Coordinate and document attendance at required medical center training session, including radiation safety, laboratory safety, blood borne pathogens and OSHA. Enforce compliance with Infection Control policies and procedures.
Well Services Superintendent
Provide daily oversight and management of PWS Operations and personnel.
Develop, oversee and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Best Practices and Job Safety Analysis (JSA's) for Well Services. Ensure initiatives are disseminated throughout the business to align Well Services with Company goals. Participate on the safety committee and communicate safety objectives to all rig managers. Proactively pursue safety goals set by Management.
Help develop and promote a "Continuous Improvement Process" mindset for Well Services. Attend customer meetings to maximize communication and proactively resolve issues. Monitor key performance indicators and provide timely updates to rig managers and crews. Assist rig managers with problem resolution.
Oversee the scheduling of all Well Service personnel, equipment and third party contractor equipment to ensure seamless operations. Confirm that rig managers are taking care of equipment and crews.
Work closely with rig managers on the tri-annual JPBE review and work together to rate employees during CAP panel review. Keep good communication with rig managers to document discipline issues and to provide positive recognition for employees who go above and beyond.
Assist Well Services management with the annual budget review and forecasting process. Monitor departmental budget reports provided by Corporate and work to maximize financial strength.
Partner with DOT, Safety, Environmental, etc. on rollout and management of training, safety initiatives and environmental mandates.
Partner with Human Resources on staffing, coaching, mentoring and managing staff.
Minimum of 10 years' experience in well services operations, 15 years' preferred, with at least 5 years in supervisor role.
Must have knowledge of all levels of well services, frac tank rentals, water hauling and fishing tools operations and understand principles of all operations.
Consistently demonstrate strong leadership and management skills.
Current valid vehicle operator's license with a "clean" driving record.
Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications preferred (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
Effectively communicate with and motivate employees and other internal and external customers.
Must have a base knowledge on DOT regulations and requirements to oversee both company personnel and contract divers for rig moves.
Must work a flexible schedule in order to accommodate the 24/7 work environment.
Must demonstrate ability to embody the Company's Core "RESPECT" Values, R2LB, and Drive to Zero initiatives.
Ability to travel as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent certification required.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!