Dock Hand Job Description Sample
Efficiently load and unload several types/brands of material handling equipment from miscellaneous transportation vehicles.
Assist and coordinate with all departments in organizing the north dock for incoming and outgoing equipment. Place incoming equipment in the department’s specific area as required. Ensure all accompanying paperwork is given to the responsible person or department.
Organize equipment daily on the dock as displayed on Hauling Screen.
Inspect incoming equipment for customer or transportation damage. Photograph and report damage to appropriate department.
Serve as back-up driver as needed or to rental and used equipment technicians on vacations and sick days.
Ensure the north dock is kept clean, orderly and safe-DAILY
Pick up and dispose of trash inside and outside (minus shop and bulk cans)-WEEKLY
Clean back lot, remove debris, organize cradles and pick up metal pieces using forklift with magnet-WEEKLY
Assist with minor building repairs as assigned
Cooperate with members of all departments to ensure operational efficiency
Other duties as assigned by Direct Supervisor od Department Manager
Assist with rental/ used technicians to prep rentals going out and checking in
Following ASEC guidelines for north dock and rental/used area EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Rig Up Hand / Roustabout / Driver with Class A CDL to work out of our yard in New Philadelphia, OH.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$15 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
Be/Bc Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
Carle Physician Group, in Urbana, Illinois is seeking a third BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedic Department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a team of three fellowship-trained Hand surgeons
- Complete Orthopedic group includes ten (10) fellowship trained surgeons in four subspecialties (Ortho Trauma, Ortho Sports, Ortho Adult Reconstruction, and Ortho Hand), five non-surgeon physicians and six podiatrists who are supported by 10 Advance Practice Providers
- High volume practice with large built-in referral base
- Dedicated team of 3 APPs provide clinical support for Hand surgeons
- Responsible for Hand call only
- Block surgical time; surgeries done at nearby ambulatory surgery center as well as Carle Foundation Hospital
- Dedicated clinic time at brand new 52,000 square foot Orthopedic/Sports Medicine building
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, coming in 2018
Hand Orthopedic Surgeon Job In Oregon With Exceptional Pay Cph# Job-
- Partnership track model
- Practice majority of hand cases and some general ortho cases
- Must be fellowship trained in hand orthopedics
- Replace a retiring hand orthopedics physician
- Group has a surgery center
- Must be BE/BC
- OR license needed
- Current orthopedic surgeons making above $700K
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Hand Therapist for our Roseville, MN location. Join a hand program committed to evidenced-influenced best practice, and practice at a clinic that has physician groups on site. NovaCare also is proud to offer a formal mentorship program for the CHT, with participation opportunities for either the mentor or the mentee role. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Mechanic / Shop Hand
Mohawk Valley Materials, Inc., a small business headquartered in Marcy, New York is seeking a dependable and skilled Mechanic / Shop Hand to join our successful and growing team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Vehicle and equipment fluid and filter changes
- Grease Machines
- Perform tire rotations
- General shop housekeeping
- Washing interior and exterior of vehicles and equipment
- Reliable attendance
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical, welding and paint skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a safety-conscious manner
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, and other unusual elements, such as loud noise, dirt, dust, fumes etc.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, overtime and weekends as required
- Ability to travel overnight, as needed
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to pass background check
- Clean driving record
- Experience preferred
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Location: Job Location(s)
Mohawk Valley Materials, Inc. is and Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. To be considered, please submit a letter of interest, resume, references, and salary requirements.
Water Well Drilling Rig Hand
Water Well Drilling company operating in West TX is aggressively seeking applicants who can provide experience, commitment and desire to succeed as our company continues to grow. Quality and safety are our highest priorities.
Righands – previous rig / oil field experience desired for righands. However, we are willing to train the right person. Veterans welcome.
High School diploma or GED required. Clean criminal & driving records.
Company field housing is provided.
We are a drug-free company always and an alcohol-free environment while in the field.
Company health plan after 60 days.
Competitive wages with additional consideration for CDL license holders.
Hand Finisher/Deburr- 2Nd Shift
The acceptable candidate shall be required to deburr aircraft gears and complex housings, also do sand blasting, heat treat preparation and visual inspection of assignments. Able to operate chucker lathe for manual edge break of sharp corners. Being familiar with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques is beneficial. Overtime generally required. Able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Previous experience in deburring of aircraft gears and housings preferred. On the job training provided as necessary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401(k) Program
- Paid Time off
- Enjoy Company Paid Holidays
- 2nd Shift Assignment
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!