Doctor Naturopathic Job Description Sample
Associate Naturopathic Doctor To Growing NJ Practice
Our small but busy naturopathic practice is seeking to expand and add another ND. The successful candidate will:
Hold an active license in a state which licenses Naturopathic Doctors
Have some flexibility in terms of working hours (preferably evenings and weekends)
New graduates may apply and will receive some mentoring.
Practitioner will be compensated based on experience and hours worked.
There is tremendous potential for the right practitioner to grow with our practice.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and a resume to
Doctor Of Naturopathic Medicine
Areas of Responsibility: The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following areas (subject to change):
- Documents patients' histories, including identifying data, chief complaints, illnesses, previous medical or family histories, or psychosocial characteristics
- Conducts physical examinations and physiological function tests for diagnostic purposes
- Administers, dispenses, or prescribes natural medicines such as food or botanical extracts, herbs, dietary supplements, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and amino acids
- Advises patients about therapeutic exercise and nutritional medicine regimens
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies
- Diagnoses health conditions based on patients' symptoms and health histories, laboratory and diagnostic radiology test results, or other physiological measurements
- Prescribes synthetic drugs under the supervision of medical doctors or within the allowances of regulatory bodies
- Formulates herbal preparations to treat conditions considering herbal properties such as taste, toxicity, effects of preparation, contraindications, and incompatibilities
- Dispenses herbal formulas and inform patients of dosages and frequencies, treatment duration, possible side effects and drug interactions
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Facilitates staff, patient, and family decision making by providing educational tools
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Uphold company vision and values
- Performs other duties consistent with the above responsibilities
· Graduate of an accredited school of medicine
· Graduate of an accredited Naturopathic Medicine Program
· Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Current N.D. licensure in the state of California
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! Please submit CV and contact information for review. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and learn more about your background and see if DCPI is the right fit for you!
We offer a fantastic compensation package, which includes an excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, AD&D, & 401K) and above normal fee schedule! Compensation is based on experience and credentials.
We are a pain management company that specializes in a multi-disciplinary approach to pain. We are a group of passionate physicians ranging from Anesthesiologists, Pain Doctors, Doctors of Naturopathic, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We also have a complete Physical Reconditioning Department which includes Physical Therapy, Yoga, Tai Chi and Movement Therapy.
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help people that are in pain and change their quality of life for the better.
At DCPI, we care about our employees and strive to create a corporate culture that empowers people and ideas. We also hope to create an environment where people thrive and enjoy coming to work.
Check us out at www.desertclinics.com
We are paving the way to modern medicine and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in pain management. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
Naturopathic Acupuncturist Physician
Portland, Oregon - Seeking a Naturopathic physician who is also a skilled acupuncturist. Per Diem position.
Competitive compensation. Join Providence Medical Group’s Integrative Medicine program where we emphasize positive and proactive health management, offering an excellent complement to conventional medicine. As part of a multidisciplinary treatment model, our Naturopathic physicians work alongside a patient’s other care team members offering treatment options that are current, safe and evidence-based. Join us and enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
About the Facility Providence Medical Group is our organization of employed physicians in Oregon, with more than 70 clinics across this diverse, sprawling state. Our 550-plus providers in Oregon have a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Dermatology, General Surgery, Neurology and Hospital Medicine. We receive clinical and operational support from a number of centralized Providence programs such as Quality and Research, Medical Management and Information Services.
About the Area Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature. Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national livability contests. The New York Times describes Portland as a bastion of good living and one of our national capitals of cool. With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
About the Organization Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone—especially the poor and vulnerable. Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St.
Joseph Health (PSJH) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, PSJH and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models. Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
Medical Doctor / Doctor Of Osteopathy
This is a part time position with an established healthcare practice - we are currently looking for a physician to see patients on Mondays and Wednesdays.
We are seeking a vibrant MD or DO to join a busy and expanding multidisciplinary practice who is proficient in Joint and Trigger point Injections. We specialize in non-surgical Large Joint Injections (knee and shoulder) and emphasize total health and wellness approach to helping our patients relieve their pain.
The practice is currently a Medical office with Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, and a DME License that delivers quality caring musculoskeletal pain management services. We are looking for a provider who can join our TEAM and futher their own medical experience while helping to grow the practice.
This position is for 1 – 2 days per week 8 – 16 hours per week. We look forward to adding your expertise into our integrative approach. If you are interested in working within a clinic with a reputation for quality and compassion, this is it.
Please send resume with contact info to discuss the opportunity.
· Pain management and rehab would be a plus: 1 year
Doctor Of Physical Therapy
Job Requisition ID:
738500:SOM: Rehab: Admin
Emory University Division of Physical Therapy is seeking candidates for a full-time faculty position at the rank of assistant professor for its expanding Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program. Currently, the Division of Physical Therapy has 17 full-time and 6 part-time faculty members.
We are seeking individuals with expertise coordinating our clinical education program working closely with the Director and Assistant Director of Clinical Education on program development, advising students, mentoring clinical instructors, nurturing relationships with our clinical partners, and developing new clinical sites. Candidates must have an earned doctorate degree, have an established record of clinical practice, have board certification in geriatrics and be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice physical therapy in Georgia. Evidence of scholarship potential is preferred.
Responsibilities for faculty include teaching related to geriatrics, clinical practice, scholarly productivity, advising students, and participating in University and professional service. Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience. The Emory University DPT Program is a top-ranked educational program, consistently ranked in the top 10 by US News and World Report.
In addition to being an outstanding educational institution, Emory University is also an important research institution with a wide variety of research centers on campus. Emory University is known for its exceptional graduate program in Neuroscience, for clinical and research programs in stroke, musculoskeletal, cardio-pulmonary, vestibular, and movement disorders; and for joint Georgia Tech-Emory programs. There is an exciting potential for interfacing with resources throughout the Emory University academic medical center, related graduate programs, and the Atlanta community. The Division of Physical Therapy is a component of the School of Medicine and is located on the main campus in close proximity to a variety of affiliated clinical facilities. Operating Unit/Division:
School Of Medicine
Doctor of Physical Therapy Full/Part Time: Full-Time Regular/Temporary: Regular Emory University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Georgia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action in its programs and activities. Emory University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.
Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Bldg, Atlanta, GA 30322. Telephone: 404-727-9867 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD).
Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine
Looking for veterinarians to be part of an exciting opportunity in opening a new small animal hospital.
New Graduates welcome to apply.
We are looking for Associate Veterinarians that are eager to apply their skills, passion, and education
at our practice. You are encouraged to use your expertise in a way that benefits pets and their clients.
treatment services for pets.
We are dedicated to providing compassionate, high quality veterinary care for the wellness of pets.
We are devoted to the long-term health of pets through preventive care.
Clinical/Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor - ER Doctor
Job Summary Clinical/Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor in ER within the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Center for Veterinary Health Sciences at Oklahoma State University. Academic Rank and salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Responsibilities include provide timely and accurate triage and care for all cases arriving on emergency during day and primarily during evening and weekend shifts. Primary duty is to support the students and interns, as well as, see overflow cases to keep the ER efficient. Communicate with clients and colleagues in a timely manner for emergency case managements, in both written and verbal formats. Supervise and direct interns and students on all aspects of case management, including financial updates for pet owners. Additionally, offer topic rounds and skills training for interns and students. Work with Small Animal faculty, residents, and technicians for case transfers and ongoing management and oversight of in-patients. Provide input to be used in performance evaluation of all personnel working in support of the Emergency Service and ICU. Participate with faculty and house officers to improve knowledge of the discipline and management of the section. Must comply with mandatory rabies pre-exposure vaccine program.
D.V.M. or equivalent degree Licensed or eligible for faculty license in Oklahoma is required.
Previous experience in small animal emergency care
Primary Care Medical Doctor For Private Practice Outpateint Setting
Lyon Primary Care, a private practice in midtown, is looking for a full-time or part-time doctor to join our practice.
Our practice is primarily composed of young and very interesting patients. The atmosphere here is relaxed and cooperative, and the work environment is mutually supportive. Because of the age of our patient population, we have very few hospitalized patients. Any patients who need to be hospitalized are admitted through the hospitalist system. Call will be shared and is only by phone, on nights and weekends. There are only a few calls each week.
Dr. Valerie Lyon, the owner of the practice, has been in private practice in New York City for 25 years. Dr. Lyon is a family physician on staff at NYU Langone. Many of the specialists at NYU know Dr. Lyon and her patients and can attest to our reputation.
Dr. Lyon does only office-based medicine and gynecology, although the doctor we seek is not required to do gyn.
Seven months of the year, Dr. Lyon is also a preceptor for Pace University's Physician Assistant program. Our new physician could do teaching of these students, or NYU students, if they choose, but there is no obligation to teach.
Looking For Full-Time And Par-Time Associate Vet Doctor
River Oaks, TX
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for dedicated and driven
(Full and Part-Time Opportunities)
We believe our team is the most important part of our practices. We believe in mentoring and supporting our doctors AND staff so that each can flourish and achieve a great work-life balance. Our team deserves an environment of cooperation, fairness, and integrity. We provide this. Unlike others who just say it, we actually do it!
Town and Country Veterinary Clinic is a rapidly expanding full-service hospital based in the Fort Worth area. Our services include: Wellness Exams, Vaccinations, Full-Service Veterinary Care, Boarding, Bathing, Dental Care, Surgery, Emergency Care, Grooming.
Owned by Dr. Derrick Nelson, our River Oaks hospital is known for adding value to the lives of our clients by working with them as a partner in helping keeping their pets healthy, safe, and comfortable. We provide peace-of-mind to our clients.
Our hospital is active, clean, fun, safe, welcoming, professional, and colorful both inside and out. The sense of pride from our team can be seen from the outside. We maintain a welcoming appearance, but at the same time our hospital is impressive in stature and presence. The design and décor is representative of our brand, the city of River Oaks, and our clients. Our hospital smells clean and new, or has a pleasant smell of the season.
Upon entering, our clients hear upbeat or genuine conversations and uplifting background music. They sense our enthusiasm and activity. Clients AND PETS are always greeted and welcomed as they come in, even during the busiest times. The phones are ringing and being answered quickly without interrupting the service of the clients.
It is obvious that we care about our employees (and clients). Our employees and clients feel like family because we truly care about them. We constantly thank them and tell them we appreciate them. We are aware of something unique about each employee and client; their kids, pets, or life in general.
Our entire team knows exactly what to do and how to do it. It is obvious that we are comfortable and confident in taking care every pet’s need, even if the situation is dire for the pet. It is obvious from the equipment, and a focused, but relaxed, team that the pets are getting the best care possible.
Our clients leave our hospital feeling completely satisfied to the point they are referring others in abundance. They do this because they have received a level of service beyond their expectations. Our employees also feel inspired and prideful because they work for us. They actively recruit quality employees into our organizations.
We are leaders in the Fort Worth area, operating in a unique, modern, free-standing two story hospital.
We treat your pets like family.
913 Roberts Cutoff Road, River Oaks, TX 76114 www.townandcountryvetclinic.net
Due to our rapid growth, we are adding both full-time and part-time veterinary positions. We are seeking experienced veterinarians for a fair rotating schedule. At least one year of experience is preferred, but we will consider all applicants. The successful candidate will be focused on quality care honesty, willingness to work as a team, and excelling at assuring client satisfaction.
- Highly competitive UNLIMITED production-based compensation with guaranteed base.
- If Full-Time: Two weeks paid time off in the first year (full-time doctors).
- Additional time off for continuing education.
- Continuing education allowance.
- Health insurance or additional stipend.
- Uniform Allowance
- No on-call emergencies.
- Supportive and seasoned technical and administrative team
- Strong management structure and well-structured appointment schedule
- Complete written set of proven procedures manuals for all positions
- Freedom to make medical decisions best for each individual pet and client.
- Mentoring programs for all positions – Thorough, easy, and proven program.
- Signing Bonus up to $5,000!
- Focused on quality care and excelling at assuring client satisfaction.
- Strong willingness to learn and follow the proven effective procedures and systems.
- Thorough medical knowledge, strong surgical skills, judgment, and communication skills.
- High level of enthusiasm is a MUST. We work in a very busy environment and have fun!
- Must be willing to cooperate and work with a team.
- Treat all pets as if it were your own. Treat all clients as you would want to be treated.
Offered Salary & Other Compensation:
- Part-Time: Guaranteed base hourly pay with production bonuses
- Guaranteed base over $100,000/year with additional production-based pay.
- Potential salary over $200,000/year.
- Go to www.legacyvet.com/careers. Watch videos of our current doctors and staff.
- We are partners with Legacy Veterinary Hospital in Frisco, TX and Leonard Animal Clinic in Leonard, TX.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Thank you for applying through the link provided. Please do not call the practice. We cannot accept phone applications alone.
Family Practice Doctor For Openings In LA And Simi Valley
Multiple positions open throughout Greater LA area with different practice groups. For you or someone you would refer. No cost, no obligation, fully confidential. Here are a few current opportunities...
(Job #1396) Family Practitioner for LA-area Family Medical practice
This position will assess, diagnose, and treat a wide range of conditions, ranging from broken bones to more exotic illnesses and make referrals to specialists for more focused care.
· Provide the full spectrum of outpatient primary care for adults and children.
· Record patient history, perform or request diagnostic tests and make diagnoses.
· Prescribe appropriate treatment, administering vaccinations and performing follow-up examinations, as well as educating patients in disease prevention and health maintenance.
· Provide individual patient instruction in accordance to prescribe treatment plan.
· Prepare medical records, clinical reports and correspondences.
· Supervise allied health professionals, such as nurses, physician assistants and medical assistants as assigned.
· Attend conferences and seminars when requested and comply with continuing education requirements.
· Graduated from an accredited medical school.
· Valid California Practice License.
· Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit to maintain license and board certification after residency.
· DEA registration to prescribe controlled substances.
· Must be eligible to be credentialed with facilities
· Board Certification highly desired!
· Bi-lingual English and Chinese (Preferred, not required).
· Valid CA Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
· This position works a M-F or M-Sat (with one weekday off)
· Continuing Education paid for 5 days in addition to $500 expenses paid
· 12 annual holidays including birthday & Chinese New Year
· 10 days annual vacation
· 9 days annual sick
· Paid Medical benefits for Employee with compensation toward spouse/family as well.
· Fully paid Dental & vision for Employee, spouse & family.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· This position works a M-F or M-Sat (with one weekday off)
(Job 1394) Board Certified MD sought for Simi Valley medical practice.
- The incoming physician would join a group of 5 physicians who are long-time residents of the community.
- The family medicine position is 100% outpatient, Monday-Friday with a schedule of 18-20 patient contacts per day
- On-Call is to be shared
- Great opportunity for an incoming physician interested in being in a safe, growing, family friendly community in suburban Southern CA
- Physician who is comfortable with most aspects of general family medicine (not including OB) is sought.
- Familiar with using EMR
- Candidates must be CA licensed, board certified/eligible
- Must be able to meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards.
- A competitive compensation package is available. For physicians joining the medical foundation, this includes:
1. Guaranteed income
2. Incentivized compensation3. Relocation assistance
4. Matching 401k
5. Vacation/CME $330k per year.
(Job # 1395) GLENDALE medical practice seeks VASCULAR SURGEON
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Vascular Surgeon who is interested in working and making a difference within a great Southern California location! ·
· Opportunity to join an established medical practice with an excellent referral network and patient base
· The successful candidate will possess a solid vascular skill set, solid work ethic and a commitment to providing high-quality care demonstrable to both the patients and clinicians in the practice
· Candidates must be California Board Certified or eligible and able to meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
· Mix of outpatient and inpatient care
· 20 patients/day
· 3-4 surgeries per day
· Monday – Friday work week with on-call every third weekend (and once during the week) Benefits:
· The incoming surgeon will be an employee of the practice and will be provided with a guaranteed income, signing bonus, productivity incentives, vacation, and many other benefits commensurate with experience.
· There is partnership potential.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!