Document Preparer Microfilming Job Description Sample
Document Preparation Clerk
- This position prepares work orders and other related documents before scanning i.e. removing staples, clips, unbinds, cut, unfolds, etc.
- The Document Preparation Clerk scan all sizes of documents using document and large format scanner; file records as needed; destroy documents as stated within the policy regarding disposition instructions. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- One or more years of records & data entry experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge with a document software system is preferred.
- An understanding or experience with Documentum/Application Xtender is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication, listening and overall interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills to ensure that high quality work-related activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, with the ability to work effect in a team environment
- Skill in and ability to perform duties with efficiency, thoroughness, accuracy, and attention to detail while managing frequent interruptions.
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and are committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Test Engineer - Level 2: Document Test Requirements, Plans, And SSP Documentation
Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Assist with any or all of the Level 1 tasks as constrained by technical training and previous testing experience
- Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
- Plan and Execute Performance Analysis
- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
- Review planned acquisition approaches to support T&E schedule alignment with decision maker needs for T&E support
- Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies, Modeling and Simulation, and initial performance risk assessments to inform evaluation planning
- Assess operational environments and priorities for evaluation attention and scenario selection, and to coordinate user participation in T&E
- Analyze performance risk areas to focus T&E planning
- Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
- Plan program and event level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational Effectiveness and Suitability metrics & conditions; levels of T&E include inspection, demonstration, paper analysis, survey, simulation, and physical test
- Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
- Design surveys for evaluation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and user assessments of performance
- Select, develop, & use analysis tools
- Participate in the T&E Working-level Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of evaluation plans
- Execute the evaluation plan on data collected by the Testing Tasks
- Produce Evaluation Plans (metric framework, scenarios/threads, timelines, requirements/T&E cross-walk), Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products (e.g., Technology Readiness Assessments, Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, T&E Plans & Procedures and Test Readiness Reports)
- Plan and Execute Performance Data Collection
- Plan program and event level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to synch T&E events with supported decision points
- Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties
- Select, coordinate, and calibrate Instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, & facilities
- Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants re conduct of the event; equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements
- Establish and employ Data & Configuration Management capabilities
- Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
- Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of data collection plans
- Execute Testing and Data Collection per plan
- Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
- Define and provide technical direction and guidance for the Level 1 tasks to the Level 0 and Level 1 TEs assigned to the task
- Recommend draft plans and reports from the Level 1 tasks for approval by the task leader
- Work directly with the Government sponsor to coordinate task implementation
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest
- Five (5) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Assist with documenting test requirements, plans, as well as SOPs and assisting with SSP documentation
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, RR, RRCR4957, TE
Retirement Plan Document Specialist
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms? Great-West Financial is the nation's second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation's second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
30,000+ employer sponsored retirement plans
- employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
- total assets under administration
Empower Retirement has an opening for a Plan Document Specialist. In this role you will, under minimal supervision, prepares retirement plan documents ensuring that all plan document requests are processed according to the company's and the plan sponsors standards.
Prepares plan documents, amendments, and Summary Plan Descriptions for new and existing retirement plan clients.
Prepares plan amendments based on client s directive. Inputs amended document specifications into the internet-based document software program. Coordinates plan updates to recordkeeping system.
Prepares new plan documents by reviewing client s current plan documents, completing transfer checklists, clarifying amendments and inputting document specifications into the internet-based software program.
Evaluate amendment and document-related requests and determine appropriate action.
Provides comparison reviews for plan mergers and review of Protected Benefits.
Performs plan document reviews for prospective clients to verify product compatibility.
Responds to requests by Plan Sponsors for information; resolves administrative or service problems with regards to plan documentation rules and design.
Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers via phone, mail and electronic media.
Manages assigned work queue in a timely and quality manner; ensuring deadlines are met.
Responds proactively to ad hoc requests from clients, internal departments, and management.
Assists with projects as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Equivalent directly work experience; Retirement industry designation(s) a plus.
5 years of related experience in retirement plan industry
Technical knowledge of qualified retirement plans
MS Office skills and basic Access skills
Strong attention to detail
Results orientated with ability to effectively handle multiple tasks/work responsibilities at the same time.
Excellent proactive communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff, management and clients.
Strong problem resolution skills and understanding of when to escalate a matter
Ability to work within prescribed deadlines and in a team environment
Using established procedures and working under minimal supervision, performs assigned tasks. Resolves questions and problems; involves senior specialists or management for more complex issues.Develops working relationships with peers, management, and other internal staff.
Also interacts with external clients and partners.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions: Professional office environment and regular use of general office equipment such as computers and phones. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to type, reach with hands and arms, sit for long periods of time, read and write, listen, verbally communicate, concentrate, and follow direction. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
About Great-West Financial
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you're interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We're an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We're also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Document Development Manager
Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, New York, and Omaha.
We develop energy management strategies that help customers buy, manage and consume energy.
Our retail unit is among the largest and most comprehensive in the industry with approximately 1 million residential customers that rely on our commitment to innovation, dependability, transparency, and service.
Our wholesale business serves utilities, municipalities and co-ops and features world-class risk management and energy trading capabilities.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Manager, Document Development provides hands-on leadership of the Document Development team in developing responsive, effective and timely documents (proposals, presentations, RFQ / I responses, etc.). The Manager collaborates cross functionally with various internal clients (BDMs, Program Managers, Engineers, Executives, etc.) and the Document Development team members and senior leadership. The Manager will drive the continuous improvement of document deliverables by assessing market needs and translating key observations and "lessons learned" into higher quality documents.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Interfaces with top management and internal generators of documents to determine needs, identify document requirements, create a schedule for document development, deliver high quality documents on the schedules required
Oversees all development and the quality of all deliverables / documents including but not limited to: Expressions of Interest (EOIs); Requests for Qualification (RFQ) responses; Request for Proposal (RFP) responses; Proposals; Investment Grade Audits (IGAs); Board level presentations
Provides accurate "on demand" status reports on documents relevant to specific customers, business units, individuals (BDMs or Executives) and/or timeframes and regular "analytic" reports on document throughput, process issues (i.e. process congestion "pain factors," document complexity, etc.) and wins/losses
Leads continuous improvement efforts to continually improve the quality of the Company's documents, utilizing: a) feedback from internal clients; b) reverse engineering of competitive documents; and c) identification of key market trends regarding RFP requirements, key market developments, etc.
Provides technical expertise and oversight to document development team to ensure the production of coherent and well-organized documents to help put the Company in the greatest position to win. Focuses on overall team career development, conducts progress meetings, creates training materials, etc.
Provides final review and evaluation of RFPs and RFQs and Bid documentation packages.
Develops, manages and oversees the l proposal document process and drives the implementation of standard proposal elements.
Seven (7) or more years of experience in the preparation and delivery of successful customer-facing documents in the energy services market.
Knowledge of company organization and policies and procedures.
Knowledge of the various types of documents required in the various vertical markets supported by the Document Development group.
Knowledge of business needs of each internal business group and their customers.
Knowledge of the full spectrum of effective document types and elements.
Demonstrated proficiency in leading a document development team, including evaluating, encouraging, supporting and inspiring team members.
Demonstrated ability in the implementation and delivery of multiple and simultaneous document requests.
Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing, especially editing documents to create greater clarity and persuasiveness.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with tact, discretion and purpose.
The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Legal Document Reviewer
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring several File Clerk/Document Clerks in our Organization. Please show your interest by forwarding your profile and contact number for immediate consideration
Ability to review electronic documents i.e. reviewing documents for responsiveness and assigned classification, confidentiality and privilege determination to the documents
Ability to redact/proofreading documents
Ability to obtain public trust security clearance
Good computer skills (Windows, MS Word)
Preferred but not required:
FOIA background/knowledge is preferred
Previous document reviewer or legal support experience is huge plus
Document Proofer And Processor-Operations Specialist
We are looking to add to our team of dedicated administrative professionals who are passionate about providing back-office type support to our clients and the medical industry.
Our Document Proofers and Processors are called Operations Specialists for internal purposes. These administrative support members are responsible for processing clinical study research documents while utilizing our proprietary software. Over time you will have the opportunity to rotate between various functions and gain new skills. Although having knowledge of medical terminology is helpful, it is not required; we will start our new hires in a 5-week paid training program. If you’re looking for a back-office administrative type position, this role might be for you.
Along with competitive pay, the company offers a strong benefits package. This is a full-time, hourly position.
Job Title: Operations Specialist - Document Proofer and Processor
• The primary responsibility will be to collect, revise, and process clinical trial and protocol documents in preparation for our board’s review.
• Review and edit the documents to comply with company formatting standards.
• Enter data into our proprietary software.
• Work effectively in a queue with high volumes and frequent changes, all while meeting rigid deadlines.
• Maintain both speed and accuracy requirements.
• Some overtime is often required in order to meet deadlines and to help clinical trial participants.
• Must have a high school diploma, although degrees are preferred. Although this is not a writing job, but a formatting job, we find people who have a degree in writing, editing, English, etc… have learned the job fairly well.
• Must have 2+ years of admin experience. We need people with experience reviewing documents and attention to detail were part of their work performance.
• A background in utilizing software programs will enhance their ability to learn our role
• Intermediate to expert skills with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
• A background in utilizing specialized database systems is strongly desired.
• Ability to quickly proofread and detect errors in formatting.
• Possess an aptitude for reviewing and analyzing documents to align with the requirements.
- We have 230 people at our Puyallup location, over 120 people on our operations teams.
- Employees can expect a lead or manager to proof their work – feedback is given daily in order to help in training and ensure quality work.
- The job required document proofing, reformatting, data entry, and other similar skills. Experience in formatting documents in MS Word and PDF will be beneficial.
- Employees will be required to learn our proprietary software system which is challenging. If someone has a hard time with learning software systems and functions they should not apply.
- Employees will hear about production rates consistently, both individual and team’s results. We have patients waiting to take part in these clinical trials and can’t start until our company approves the client to move forward.
- Overtime will be needed after training, slackers do not apply.
Looking for a position to expand your experience within a Fortune 500 Banking and Financial Corporation? We are looking for those with experience with; benefits, loan processing, document review, or data entry to join our clients team in Minneapolis!
You will be responsible for reviewing documents, verifying accuracy and completeness, and entering the information into the database. Don't hesitate, APPLY TODAY! please send your resumes directly to for immediate consideration.
Hard and dedicated workers who are motivated to make a difference
High attention to detail
Experience in Microsoft Word
Any experience within benefits, data entry, or document review
Communication Skills Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career.
Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague Please send resumes directly to ! APPLY TODAY!
Employment Type: Temporary
Document Processor - Westin Kierland Villas
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Desert Oasis
- 17700 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85255
Surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale is the perfect place to make lifelong vacation memories with close friends and family. Nestled amid towering saguaros and clear desert skies, this spectacular city is also home to Sheraton Desert Oasis, a welcoming resort that places you mere minutes from the area's best shopping, dining and entertainment.
Westin Kierland Villas
- 15620 N Clubgate Dr., Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
The inspired Kierland master-planned community is home to this desert sanctuary, where you'll find rejuvenation around every corner. World-class golf, stunning vistas and fascinating history complete the experience.
The Document Processor will support the sales and marketing operations at The Westin Misson Hills Villas, and is responsible for accurate and timely production of mortgage closing documentation for purchases of Vacation Ownership Interests as well as documentation for Explorer Lease Package purchases.
Review and prepare closing documentation for purchases of Vacation Ownership Interests and Lease Package purchases.
Collect deposits for down payment, retrieve FICO score and ensure customers meet minimum criteria for financing and purchase
Audit term sheets, files and reports for accuracy and compliance
Prepare and distribute nightly sales reports
Verify, confirm and notarize closing documentation for purchases of Vacation Ownership Interests
Alpha-numeric data entry at 7,500 kph with 96% accuracy is required.
Ability to communicate effecitively and operate efficiently in a high-paced, high-demand office.
Minimum of two (2) years administrative experience in a related field.
Arizona Notary commission required – may be obtained post-employment within a reasonable time frame.
Requires open availability including weekends and holidays
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Apply for Job
Document Management Technician
Leidos is looking for a Document Management Technician to work on site at the Civil Rights Division in Washington DC. Responsibilities include: performs routine document center support functions such as photocopying; delivering items; generating blowback; assembling notebooks, including pulling file copies of documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, re-filing documents and shelving; packing boxes and preparing them for shipment; bates stamping; ordering supplies; retrieving case materials; completing log sheets; answering phones; logging messages; faxing information, etc. Prepares documents for imaging/scanning. Assembles/disassembles documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are reassembled exactly to their original state. Maintains inventory/control records. Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment.
Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
Must be able to write and print clearly.
Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
Attention to detail very important.
Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
Ability to read and follow instructions very important.
High school diploma or GED required.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Document Controller/Administrative Assistant
Document ControlPrimary Location:
United States-Minnesota-St PaulOrganization: BC-1938 Community Development-US MinnesotaEmployee Status: RegularJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: NoSchedule: Full-timeJob Posting: Sep 19, 2018, 10:20:55 AMReq ID: 180000WZ
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!