Dog Bather Job Description Sample
Professional Dog Bather
Seeking an experienced dog bather to wash and dry dogs in a busy grooming shop in Ramsey, NJ. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience. Knowledge of brushing out and nail clipping is a plus. Additional tasks include cleaning of kennels and bathing area. Compensation dependent upon level of experience.
Bathe Dogs & Cats Dog bathers work in boutiques that specialize in dog grooming, as well as kennels, pet stores, and even veterinary clinics. These pet care specialists assist in the grooming operation by performing the sometimes difficult task of bathing dogs of all sizes and dispositions. Shampoo, dryer, brush and comb, dematting, express anal glands, nail clippers and file, ear plucking and clean, clean cages clean day care and bathing area
Experienced dog bather for busy grooming salon; fun, fast paced environment.
Team player, exceptional time management skills, must be able to work calmly in stressful situations, great work ethic, fun, rewarding,
Experienced preferred, but will train
Hiring Dog Bather
This is an Full Time Position
Yes their is room to grow.
Read our website and see if you are interested
In our Brand as a Holistic Low Stress Dog Grooming Spa,
We are looking for bathers who aspire to grow and work in a unique high energy environment.
We do not create our customer's dogs
We have been voted best Dog Grooming location
We are seeking a Bather Brusher to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as bathing and drying of the animals
- Assist groomers in "fluffing" curly coats and removing undercoat.
- Engage with patience and humane handling of behaviorally difficult dogs.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If puppy breath and painted poodle toe nails make you smile, then come work in our neighborhood!
As a Bather at Pet Supplies Plus, you're pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will
- get nose kisses from a neighbor's wet springer spaniel
- encourage a bull dog to 'gimme the shake!' and celebrate the resulting shower
- have a serious discussion with a beagle about the disadvantages of chasing a skunk and believe he totally understood you
- help a terrier look and smell fantastic for his big date with the poodle next door
A Bather has the following key responsibilities:
- Delighting neighbors and pets with grooming services, such as brushing, bathing, and conditioning
- Ensure the wellness and safety of your furry patrons at all times
- Develop long-term relationships with pet parents by understanding their needs, and recommending products and services that will keep their pet healthy and happy
- Perform routine cleaning to keep the grooming environment fun and inviting
- Assist store team members during grooming downtime
PAWsome Bathers will have:
- experience in retail or other industry where they have experience working with pets are welcome, but this isn't necessary
- ability to move or lift merchandise, equipment or pets weighing up to 50 pounds
- able to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of time
- flexibility in working evenings, weekends and holidays
- All candidates must pass a drug screen (where allowed by law) and be 18 years or older
Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it easier to get better products for your pet. With over 400 locations in 33 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly.
Pet Supplies Plus is ranked No. 49 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Franchise 500 list and is the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com EOE Statement We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. This position is currently accepting applications.
This growing Livonia, Michigan-based retailer is ranked in Entrepreneur magazine's 2015 Annual Franchise 500 list as the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com
Professional Bather for a very busy 5 Star Pet Hotel Grooming Salon in Palm Desert. Must have experience.
Must be able to provide references. Good compensation. Must be dependable and reliable. Interview to be with our Grooming Manager Melissa.
Explosive Detection Dog Handler
This position will cover various contracts and various locations OCONUS and CONUS Responsibilities Provide on and off compound detection of explosive materials Perform daily maintenance training (i.e., performance and explosives detection) and maintain training records for assigned detection dogs Maintain the day-to-day health and welfare of assigned detection dogs Maintain all assigned canine-related equipment Perform basic canine emergency first-aid as needed. Qualifications Valid issued passport and current driver's license Must possess a Canine Handler certification or equivalent national/state/provincial military or law enforcement certification as a working dog handler. Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience as a military or law enforcement dog handler Must possess a minimum of one (1) additional year of security-related experience Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities Must attend and successfully complete required training Qualify with the required weapons per contract if required Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance if required Complete the Physical Readiness Test and maintain that fitness level for the duration of deployment per contract if required Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific.
DOG Groomer (House Call)
Our Pets are our babies so their wellbeing is very important to us as a family.
We’re looking for a house call experienced dog groomer to come by twice a month to care for our 4 dogs.
· hygienic care and cleaning of a dogs
· Shampoo, Condition & Blow-dry
· Nail Trim, Ear, Brush, Scent Spritz
· Checking for lumps and sores
· Must be a dog lover
· Honest & reliable
Westside Dogs LA Is Looking For Dog Walkers
Westside Dogs LA is looking for Part-Time Professional Dog Walkers to join our team!
We pride ourselves on providing a high level of services to our clients by providing an excellent presentation and communication skills, and would love for you to contribute to this excellence!
Candidate Requirements include:
· Love of dogs and have experience working with them, including being comfortable with all breeds and sizes!
· Understanding the client's needs and preferences with a commitment to providing a superior level of care.
· Flexible schedule, including being available for assignments Monday through Friday, Weekends & Holidays
· Must live on the Westside! (Marina Del Rey/Playa Vista/Santa Monica/Culver City, etc.)
· Have a valid California Drivers License and own a reliable vehicle, including current registration, safety checks & auto insurance *Mileage is refundable, that's right!*
· U.S. Citizen with clean criminal background
Already meet all of these?Awesome!Here are some of our preferences:
· Commit to the position for 3 months
· Interested in boarding? You've got us excited already!
Fit all of these requirements?We knew you did!
Apply and include your previous pet care experience today!
We're excited to hear from you!
*Not currently accepting phone calls; please apply online.
*All potential applicants will be screened for a background check.
*All staff are required to sign a non-compete letter.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!