Dog Catcher Job Description Sample
We are now hiring Req #4716 Catcher PROMFG Hourly FT Tuesday, September 26, 2017 Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S. We provide customers an integrated homebuilding solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products.
We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products.
Summary Removes and stacks lumber coming off the off-feed side of a component saw onto a lumber cart. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned. Removes cut lumber from the off-feed side of component saw, stacks lumber onto rolling carts to be used to move cut parts into the shop. Positions carts around component saw to stack lumber on.
Measures and labels lumber coming off component saw. May gather small lumber pieces and save them in designated area for other uses. Moves carts from component saw area to lumber staging area.
Works in conjunction with the saw operator to ensure efficient production levels. Keeps area organized and clean.
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Teamwork
Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Quality
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Quantity
Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly. Safety and Security
Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly. Attendance/Punctuality
Is consistently at work and on time. Dependability
Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach production goals.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Language Skills Ability to read, print and speak simple sentences. Mathematical Skills Ability to count.
Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 100 pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. PROMFG Hourly Punta Gorda FL Components
- 6850 Taylor Road (33950), Punta Gorda, Florida, United States of America
- Hours: 5AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, Saturday work is expected as needed. Start and end times will vary depending on the age of the flock.
- PPE requirements-Company provided( Boots, Bump cap, dust mask)
- Dress Code- Must wear farm provided clothing Any additional notes that you’d like to add- Must be willing to follow bio-security rules which require them to take a shower prior to entering the farm and take another shower prior to leaving the farm as well. Barn environment, working outside
The AI Catcher position will help catch, and move hens during the artificial insemination process. This position will also help do some egg gathering on certain days and additional farm chores (cleaning drinkers, cleaning fans, housekeeping, nest repair, and broody control to name a few) as assigned by the farm supervisor.
$10.00 to $11.00 /hour
Herd, catch, and load poultry in a timely and efficient manner using arms and equipment; Manually help setup and clean poultry house prior to catch; Walk and position poultry prior to catch; Catch poultry and place in cages; Use proper techniques and ensure safe handling of poultry; Practice safety measures and properly handle loading equipment to ensure safety for all crew members; Load caged poultry and equipment in to trucks; Inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery and cages when necessary. Requirements/
no education required.
Considerable physical activity is required for the position including: climbing, walking, stooping and must have ability to physically lift up to 45 pounds. Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feeder Catcher (3 Openings)
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Feeder Catcher (3 Openings) - South Plainfield, NJ JOB DESCRIPTION Job Code: PR140N Position Title:Press Assistant (MPSNJ) Department:Production Supervisor:Production Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE :Assist First Press Operator and Second Press Operator by setting up and maintaining feeder for each press run.Provides continuous running speeds in accordance with standards set forth by the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS : ·Sets gauges, wheels, belts and guides for feeder and delivery on each press run.
Signs for and checks stock release form prior to each press run assuring caliper, amount, size and color.Completes proper form when stock is returned to warehouse.
Loads press with stock.
Provides wash-up and clean-up on press and maintains cleanliness and safety in the press area.
Loads tags from paper mills segregated for each run.
Provides waste sheets for make ready.
Alerts First Press Operator or Printing Manager of stock needed for following run.
Advises Production Manager of low material or chemistry supply. ·Performs other job duties as assigned.
Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
Must have basic math skills to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Must be able to read and comprehend measurements on a ruler.
Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures, and work instructions.
Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
Must pass color vision test.
Must pass color hue test.
Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Employee is required to: sit, stand, walk, talk, see, and hear. In terms of a typical 10 hour workday, On the job, employees must: Not at all Occasionally (
Los Angeles, CA
Caraustar Industries, Inc., an industry leader in paperboard products, seeks a Feeder/ Packer to join our thriving team in Los Angeles, CA for all shifts. This position requires a candidate that is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is looking to learn and grow with our company.
We maintain a stellar reputation in the industry and are enjoying rapid growth. This is the right role to invest your talents as you will have ample opportunity to learn new skills and advance to new opportunities.
For this position, we offer:
- Full-time position with overtime based upon need
- Medical, prescription and dental benefits with employee contribution
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation time
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Caraustar Industries, Inc. is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. We aim to be a socially responsible corporation, and remain committed to environmentally sound practices while providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products. Caraustar serves the four principal recycled boxboard product end-use markets: tubes and cores; folding cartons; gypsum facing paper and specialty paperboard products. For more about us, please visit our website at www.caraustar.com.
Feed or catch at the end of folder/gluer to meet customer specifications and the production schedule.
- Supply feed section of equipment with carton blanks enabling gluer to maintain a continuous run.
- Visually inspect cartons before packing into corrugated cases.
- Report any quality issues or equipment defects to the line operator.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Apply labels to cases.
- Ensure accurate quantities are packed.
- Obtain corrugated supplies form the staging areas.
- Communicate required information to co-workers and manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Previous experience as an operator working with high speed equipment.
- Good counting skills.
- Must be able to read and review all paper instructions and labeling requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Required to transfer up to 45 pound cases to pallets frequently.
- Regurlarly required to stand and move about within the work areas.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Inspect printed material for defects and pack cases according to job specifications.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a GED or HS Diploma
- Be able to pass a drug screening
- Be able to work 2nd shift (2:30 pm- 11:30 pm)
- Be able to work overtime as needed (5:00 pm- 5:00 am)
- Be able to work weekends as needed (5:00 pm- 5:00 am)
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the job
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee successfully to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand and walk for long periods of time; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must be able to lift and/ or move up to 35 pounds.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
ONLY THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Salary: $10.00 /hour
We are seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join our team.
Dog Walkers/ Pet Caregivers
• Do you love animals?
• Love the outdoors?
• Enjoy walks... or runs?!
• Wish you could get paid to hang out with animals?
You’re in luck! WE ARE HIRING!
Lindsay's Pet Care Services, Inc. is a growing dog walking/ pet sitting company servicing 15 Long Island towns.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS POST BEFORE APPLYING.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST RESIDE IN ONE OF OUR SERVICE AREAS. You will not be responded to if you do not reside in a service town due to partial gas compensation to & from visits.
We Service towns such as: Freeport, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Copiague, Lindenhurst, West Babylon, Babylon, Bethpage, Farmingdale, Hicksville, Levittown, East Meadow, & Plainview.
We are looking for motivated, dedicated, and responsible animals lovers to join our team!
-21+ years of age
-Valid Drivers License
-Own a smart-phone
-Flexible Schedule (available M-F no exceptions)
-Available for 2 weekends per month to be on-call. & occasional evenings (approx. 2-5 visits, not the entire day)
-be willing to dedicate 8 or more months* (due to the bond we create with the animals & owners)
-feel comfortable dealing with ALL animals (big & small dogs, cats, birds, small mammals etc)
-no allergies to cats
-can handle large dogs
Must be willing to undergo background check.
*This is a part-time position with no set salary… Pay is done on a per visit basis to be discussed at interview. Pay can be anywhere from $50-$300/ week depending on your availability.
Ideal Candidate :
Flexible, dependable, good character, fun, motivated, professional, punctual, durable, (able to weather the elements), good time manager, need a low income, loves animals and people.
Great for stay at home moms who have kids old enough to stay home by themselves, Retired individuals, Individuals who work from home, Or Individuals who only work a couple days a week.
*This is not a position for someone who NEEDS to be making a certain amount of money. You will start off with only a few visits per week.
Due to the nature of this business, you may be required to complete visits outside of your usual work schedule. This means that weekends/ evening visits may be required (for our vacation clients who have us 3-4x per day). Our Prime times are M-F between 11-4 but we offer visits Mon-Sun from 7am-9/10pm. Evening positions from 4-9 are avalible in some location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
-Daily dog walking (for single or multiple dogs)
-Cat/ Dog feeding visits
-Pick-up/Drop-off to Vet, doggie day care & groomers
-Litter box scooping (as it occurs)
Please send Name, Number, Availability, town you reside in, and a brief description about why you would be a good fit.
Good Luck! This position may fill up fast due to it being an AMAZING job.
We offer 20, 30, 45 & 60 minute visits for dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, fish etc.
When applying, please keep in mind that our clients do like to have a consistent dog walker/ pet sitter, so dedicating 7+ months with us is ideal.
We are seeking 1 Dog Bather/Dryer/Assistant for our Brentwood location!
Award winning grooming salon and boarding facility is looking to add and experienced dog bather. Prefer someone experienced in a bona fide grooming salon, but will train a qualified candidate. Must have attention to detail, be energetic, have transportation and good work ethic. Should be available to work Saturdays and some overtime. Full-time and
- Bathe, dry and brush dogs to salon standard.
- Assist grooming/styling staff.
- Maintain clean tools and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Previous experience in a bona fide salon, animal care or other related fields, but will train a qualified candidate
- Passion for dogs
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work in a team environment
Dog Groomer- Dogtopia of Plano
Curious about Dogtopia? Check out our You Tube video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/9FONo1u85eY
Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader and multiple award winner in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has openings for energetic, organized, enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a Dog Groomer based in Plano, Texas in a brand new state-of-the-art facility.
This is a key role within our business and we work hard to deliver top customer service in our state of the art facility and to ensure a great environment for the dogs and employees in our care. You should love dogs - and, upon successful completion of training and after the introductory period, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
At Dogtopia, we pride ourselves on building an industry-leading culture and attracting those who believe in our values:
· We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
· We stay LOYAL to our pack.
· We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
· We PLAY to our full potential.
· We TREAT everyday like it’s the most exciting day ever.
If these values sound like you, we want to hear from YOU!
- 4+ years Dog Grooming experience. At least two years of experience in a salon at a minimum or certification from a recognized grooming school. If the certification did not require practical application, then you still need a minimum of two years of formal grooming experience prior to grooming at Dogtopia. Photos of previous grooms showing various breeds and styles will be requested for review.
- Experience handling and interacting with dogs of all sizes and breeds (if you are afraid of ANY breed, this is not the place for you, as Dogtopia does not breed discriminate. If you can't work with large dogs this is not the place for you.) A groomer does not need to have directly groomed every type of breed but should have gained varied experience and techniques prior to applying.
- 18 years of age or older with drivers license
· Grooming duties required to perform: bath with shampoo and conditioner, blow dry, deep brushing or furminating, cleaning ears, brushing teeth, clipping and/or dremeling nails, expressing anal glands, performing hair cut to the customer's specifications and/or AKC standards.
· You must supply your own grooming toolkit.
- You need to be comfortable with challenging dogs and parents so direct customer service experience is essential!
- Willingness to take on cleaning of spa on a daily basis (Lots of dogs means lots of cleaning!)
- Able to work Fridays and Saturdays.
- Must be able to take direction from superiors and take constructive advice without confrontation.
- Must be able to communicate and work cohesively with a team in a respectful and professional manner.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must maintain a positive can-do attitude towards the dogs, pet parents and staff and have a professional demeanor.
- High School graduate or equivalent education
Job Type: 5 days inclusive of Saturdays; full-time; part-time.
Pay & Perks: Compensation/commission % will be dependent on experience and discussed at interview stage. 5 days paid time off per year, bring your own dog to work while on shift, discounts on boarding and retail perks available after introductory period. Employee referral bonuses. Occasional free meals and snacks while on shift. Training and on-going education related to dog care/behavior/safety provided. A fun loving, work culture and an open and transparent environment where we all strive to help one another be successful. Please apply by going to https://www.dogtopia.com/career-inquiries/ and chose the Plano location or apply directly on Zip Recruiter.
Dogtopia is dedicated to offering exceptional care for dogs and currently operates more than 50 locations in the United States and Canada. Dogtopia of Plano is a brand new facility anticipated to open its doors late November 2017. Our modern facilities provide a healthy, safe and fun environment for dogs to socialize and play in, supervised by a highly trained and loving team. Our multiple, spacious playrooms allow us to separate our guests by size and temperaments. The compressed rubber flooring aids in the long-term joint health of your furry friend, as well as offering a higher level of sanitization. Webcams allow our dog parents to view their pet during the day. Get peace of mind knowing you are leaving your furry family member in the best care possible.
Since opening in 2002, Dogtopia has been the recipient of many awards for our facility design, customer service and cutting-edge innovations. Our awards include Pet Product News International Retailer of the Year (2013), Pet Age Business of the Year-Bronze (2014), Inc. 500/5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 among others.
Dog Daycare Attendant
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Shag Bark Pet Retreat & Spa is a premier pet care facility in Lake Villa, IL. We are growing and have an immediate opening in our Daycare department for a Dog Daycare Technician to supervise play and provide for the needs of our daycare guests.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Qualified applicants will be highly self motivated and enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, pet focused, team environment; previous pet care experience in a similar facility is a plus; demonstrate strong verbal communication skills; be able to work with shifting priorities; have a sense of humor and enjoy working around animals.
This position requires your full attention. It is extremely detail oriented. The health, happiness and safety of our guests depend on your pet care knowledge, keen observation skills, and attention to detail.
- Individuals with dog training experience a significant plus
- Position is physically demanding and requires great deal of stamina
- Superior animal handling skills with all sizes and breeds of dogs a plus
The facility operates 7 days per week, 365 days per year, thus requires a flexible schedule. This position operates on a split shift, (7am-11am) and (2pm-6pm). In other words, a 4 hour morning shift, then a 3 hour break, then a 4 hour afternoon shift.
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to have you join our team!
Please copy the following link into your browser to submit an online application.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION UNTIL YOU SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!