Dope Dry House Operator Job Description Sample
Dry Mix 106 Prescale Operator 2Nd Shift
Dry Mix 106 Operator 1St Shift
Process Operator I, Spray Dry (2Nd Shift)
Machine Operator I, II & III - All Shifts - Dry Sweeteners
Power House Operator (Licensed)
Spray Dry Operator - 2Nd Shift
Field Support Engineer - Dry Ridge, KY
Dry Ridge, KY
Install , Configure, Administer physical servers, Network devices, Shop floor equipment’s
· Manage Server Operating systems, Patching, file servers, Backup, UPS etc
· Document the new Windows server settings that have been applied to the network
· Acknowledge and work to resolve incoming tickets, either face-to-face or via remote tools
· Communicate quickly and effectively with users in multiple (global) locations
· Assist in resolving complex technical issues within the IT environment
· Workstation/Laptop imaging, configuration and deployment
· Deploy, manage, and ensure security of mobile devices
· VoIP phone support and troubleshooting
· Network circuit troubleshooting. Router/Switch installation
· Diagnose and solve local network issues, Wireless issues, network printing problems
· Support for handheld devices, Label printers, Applications, TV displays etc
· Active Directory administration including managing domain users and privileges, and updating network shares and related permissions
· Maintain current knowledge levels on existing products and/or acquire knowledge on merging technology and products
· Maintain up to date enterprise Anti-Virus Applications and Encryption software
· Design and maintain software distribution using automation for published and advertised applications
· Support Senior Systems Administrators and other IT staff in maintaining, administering, and enhancing network infrastructure.
· Working knowledge of Windows 7,10, Windows Servers and MS Office applications is required.
· Basic knowledge of Office 365 Administration
· Basic knowledge of SharePoint administration
· A basic understanding of TCP/IP networking is required.
· MCSE certified and/or systems administration experience with Windows 2003, 2008, and 2012 is a plus
Travel – Yes, required. Shuttling between plants 1-3 days a week if not more. Travel will be reimbursed, where applicable on actuals.
Dry Tagger Entry Level
Dry Production Entry- Rodelle (Adm), Fort Collins CO
Driver Class A - Dry Van
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!