Dorchester Center Job Description Sample
Computed Tomography Technologist Needed In Massachusetts (10539)
Computed Tomography Technologist Needed in Massachusetts
A hospital in Massachusetts is in need of a CT Technologist for a 12 weeks Interim assignment, To provide CT health services using medical imaging techniques to assist in the diagnosis or treatment and providing appropriate patient care. Shifts are 8 hour nights 11p start time, CT scanner is Philips, and the injector is Med Rad, weekend rotation required, PRN call required.
- Must have completed an accredited educational program related to the radiology field Registered with the ARRT.
- 2 year AAS degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years as a CT technologist experience preferred
- Philips CT scanner experience
- Med Rad injector experience
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Some of the advantages of working with Mission Search on interim leadership or locum tenens assignments are:
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Sales Rep Boston MA
10) Boston, MA
Permanent positions with full benefits package, competitive compensation (base + uncapped monthly commissions) DOE
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote and sell genetic tests & services to target physician practices as defined by the Sales Plan.
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the company brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company's services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone. Some overnight travel may be necessary.
- Coordinate appropriate support resources (client services, telemarketing, technical) to maximize and strengthen customer relationships.
- Advise management of any information pertinent to the company's activities, gathered as a result of observations made in the field. Report information regarding new services, activities of competitors, upgrades in capabilities and referrer's needs, etc.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in laboratory diagnostic testing and health care industry in order to be capable of understanding referrers and prospects needs and with the assistance of professional staff, to provide workable solutions to referrer's requirements.
- Attend trade shows as a representative of the Company in a sales/technical capacity.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions, respect patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from or interface with Sales Management.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company's policies and procedures.
- Perform other projects/tasks, as requested by the Company.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years sales experience in the laboratory/diagnostic sales industry, with proven track record of success.
- 2+ years sales experience in outside sales position working with/calling on physicians (i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, etc.) with proven track record of success
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven relationships with customer base
- Bachelor's Degree in science or marketing from a four-year college or university.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Positive self-presentation that embodies the culture of Pathway.
- Endorsement from physicians that demonstrate strong customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal, public speaking, and sales skills.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: sale, quota, lab, diagnostic, insurance, health, doctors, weight, vitamins, aging, nutritionist, wellness
Customer Engagement/Registration Specialists (Part Time)
Expanding fast — Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
Customer Engagement/Registration Specialists (Part Time)
Located at the crossroads of four major areas: Dorchester, Milton, Mattapan and Quincy, our school offers a highly diverse and collaborative learning environment. We are a warm, vibrant and creative music school. With top-notch staff & music educators, an outstanding student and family population, an innovative approach to teaching, learning and playing music, and engaging in performing arts activities, this is a fast-growing school with over 400 current weekly students.
Our school’s purpose, developed by the co-founders in 2005, is to IMPROVE LIFE THROUGH MUSIC:
- Help rekindle goals and dreams in individuals who have become discouraged due to inadequate education in music and other performing arts.
- Encourage people who have dreamed of performing, and to give them the skills and knowledge to realize those dreams.
- Encourage young children who have a recognized, but untapped interest in music and performing arts, to free this interest in a fun, thorough and technically sound, effective way.
- Provide aspiring music professionals and music professionals with the tools, services and support they need to strengthen their art.
You will assist the Executive Director with support of the smooth, upbeat, productive, and efficient reception, registration, and general administrative Support within the school.
Specifically: you will interact with a broad range of people, while making them feel comfortable and well served, using strong organization, school practices and systems, and office/customer service skills. You will be responsible for consistently wowing our students and student families, through warmth, sensitivity, fast and thorough service and great follow through. Also, part of your mission will be to consistently improve the positive way in which the students view the school, and your position.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Set the stage – putting your best forward every day, to create an excellent space for clients to come to.
- Answer, direct, or handle phone and in-person inquiries about – school programs, rates, etc., or other related questions.
- Register New Students:
- Special Event support
- Birthday Parties – booking and support.
- Special projects for Directors.
- Mailings and emails.
- Distribute school promotional material.
- Tidying Up as needed.
- Two+ years of successful customer service, and office administrative experience.
- Ability to communicate in English well: speak and write clearly, and understand individuals from a broad range of primary cultures that are outside of the U.S.
- Attention to the details to provide top-notch service.
- A degree in business administration or special customer service certification helpful.
- Comfortable with Apple computers, and OS X, Microsoft online software, Google Docs, and other management software.
- Experience with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop or other professional design software a plus.
- Language skills: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Mandarin or Haitian Creole spoken and comprehension competency a bonus.
- high-level of responsibility,
- ability to get along well with a diverse range of people: Children, Faculty, Managers, adult students and children, from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds,
- a strong sense of discretion,
- ability to focus well on what’s required and most important, at any given moment.
- Ability to take responsibility for quality of own results and good work. Able to work independently and also take direction or training from a supervisor or manager.
- This is potentially a long-term position for the successful person. The position has excellent promotion potential.
- Compensation starts at $16 per hour and up, depending on experience. 1st review after 6 months.
- Additional, performance-based bonuses.
- Holiday bonuses.
- One-week PTO – for all staff working more than 20 hours per week, during December holidays, after 2 years.
- Free music lessons.
- Great work tribe.
Position requires2 weekday evenings – Mon & Wed or Tues & Thursday (3 p.m. until 9:15 p.m.) and every other Sat or fill-in (8:30-4:15). In the future, some Sundays may be available, 1-5, for a total of 20-24 hours per week. For the right person, more hours may be added in the near future.
Also: 4x per year, in December, January and June, there are required Admin days at larger performances. Schedule is 10-7 for those 4 Sundays.
IMPORTANT: Please do not call as we do not process applications on the phone. Simply send your application through the link provided below.
Cloudera Architect/On W2 Only
Duration: long term, 12 months+
Client: Healthcare insurance provider
- Responsible for modeling and designing data structures, storage, and integration, as pertains to Cloudera platform deployment.
- Work with end-users to define application and technical requirements for Cloudera platform implementation.
- Ensure that all technical requirements tie back to the established customer requirements and performance goals and that the technical direction is consistent with the client's long-term strategy.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the Cloudera platform technical environments that come with the Cloudera platform.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the Development, QA/Test and Prod-Like/UAT environments.
- Make all final decisions regarding on-premise, cloud, hybrid cloud, hardware, network products, system software, and security for the Cloudera platform.
- Lead the Cloudera platform technical architecture analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the Cloudera platform tools landscape fulfills the requirements.
- Kiran KumarKey Business Solutions, Inc.|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 224 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.key-soft.com || Yahoo: kirankeysoft Gtalk: email@example.comNote: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Product Marketing Manager
This is a permanent, full-time position.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing strategies and activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products and services. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and increase awareness. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales teams.
• Client nurture – at Jenzabar client satisfaction is our number one goal – putting this first in all external facing pieces is critical
• Product positioning and messaging - deliver artifacts that differentiate your products and services in the market – the unique, best and only that your products provide
• Market knowledge – understand higher education and the intricacies of issues plaguing this space to further position your product line
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyer and influence personas, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
• Brand positioning – thoroughly understand the Jenzabar brand and promote it in all outbound artifacts
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a field facing role
• Higher education industry experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Bachelor’s degree
• Willing to travel up to 25%
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Sales Engineer - Industrial Calibration Products
Why work here?:
- Best in class products, known for quality and precision
- Global company with fast-growing US presence
- Insurance premiums paid 100% for employee
- Profit sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation - 10 days minimum
- Auto allowance
- BS degree in Engineering
- Understanding of process automation (pressure, electrical and temperature).
- In-depth knowledge of vendors in the same market (Fluke, GE Druck, Meriam, Martel, Ametek, etc), and others (Emerson, Yokogawa, Honeywell)
- Experience in Technical Sales of industrial process controls automation products
- The ability to develop expertise in the sales of technical solutions and/or software, ideally to the Power & Energy, Pharmaceutical processing, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, and Petro-Chemical industries.
- Ability to travel in an assigned region: up to 50%
[POSITION SUMMARY] The incumbent is part of a team that is responsible for overall architectural direction of the banks enterprise technology systems, including significant enhancements to existing systems and architectural planning for complete end-to-end integrated initiatives. This is a highly visible role that will provide input to the oversight for other software/system architects within the organization and its affiliates, and will build key relationships within the bank to ensure technology system direction is aligned with business needs and priorities. [POSITION DUTIES] A2.
Drive future state architecture to support multiple business areas with the bank to ensure technology system direction is aligned with business needs and priorities.,D. Attend governance and oversight committees related to technology planning, design, and decisioning. Build strong relationships with business partners to ensure technology alignment with business priorities.,E.
Maintain familiarity with key regulatory/compliance issues and ensure system solutions meet all regulatory requirements.,F. Create and drive best practices across architecture organization. Stay current with business and technical trends to propagate best in class thinking within organization.,B.
Develop expert knowledge of existing systems and facilitate creation of mechanisms to track current and future state architectures.,C. Develop and oversee knowledge base regarding key interfaces and associated detail-level documentation. Ensure strong analysis of system change implications.,A1.
Oversee and provide final bank approval for significant system architecture projects. Directly participate in design and decisioning related to business-critical and high-risk projects.
[QUALIFICATION] Bachelors degree required; Graduate-level degree strongly preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a strong plus.7-10 years relevant experience in enterprise architecture for financial services or related industry. [EXPERIENCE] Between 7 - 10 years [SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE] English, bilingual (English/Spanish) a strong plus,Excellent verbal and written communication skills.,Knowledge of financial services industry and regulatory compliance a strong plus.,Microsoft Excel (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint),Polished leadership abilities and proven experience to manage by influence.,Proven knowledge of enterprise systems concepts and software development lifecycle methodologies.
Familiarity with systems/processing paradigms for financial services strongly preferred. Familiarity with Santander proprietary systems a plus.,Strong ability to build relationships across organizations and levels. Must be able to align overall technical vision with business needs.,System architecture skills with proven experience in tracking and maintaining system state materials and developing to be plans.
Job:IT & Systems Control
Organization:SBNA USA Technology (T5900)
Job Posting:Oct 12, 2018, 8:27:32 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Office Manager II
Office Manager II
You could lead people within an organization that still values giving back and offers flexible schedules
You could make an impact in a measurable way, and that impact would be recognized and appreciated
You could invest your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests
If you're excited by this, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for driven leaders to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as an Office Manager I, II, or III, depending upon experience, and we also offer career progression to multi-unit office management positions and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to grow!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a large tax office
Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
2 years of prior related retail supervisor experience, or equivalent
2-3 years in an Office Manager or Tax Professional position preferred
Strong communication and organizational skills
Demonstrated aptitude for growth plan execution and desire to grow the business
Leadership and supervisory skills to guide and develop associates
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
[POSITION SUMMARY] Responsible for various activities relating to risk management performance. Works to identify, assess and action various risks throughout the assigned business line by executing defined risk programs.
Executes, reviews, or evaluates controls via a quality program and participates in initiatives and recommends opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness and/or risk reduction. Reports (MIS and engagements) and escalates as necessary to risk management team and promotes cultural awareness of risk management practices. [POSITION DUTIES] Implement risk program management requirements with little supervision and provide independent review of risks and exposures.,Participate on risk management projects/ programs and contribute to the dissemination of risk management best practices and measurement methodologies.,Collect data and information operating within guidelines to report on Risk Controls. Prepare routine, special, or ad hoc reports.
Identify metrics that fall outside of risk tolerances and escalate within department.,Ensure daily activities are created/ reviewed timely and resolve any requirement deficiencies. Prepare reporting packages and highlight potential risks for review by risk team.,Prepare analysis of cross functional risk data to identify trends. Engage business unit contacts to review work product to confirm observations.,Research and propose program quality issues and monitor resolution steps, ensuring business communication/ connection.
[QUALIFICATION] banking experience, or demonstrate the ability to perform at proficient level of competence to meet duties [EXPERIENCE] At least 3 years [SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE] Ability to negotiate and influence others.,Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills with experience utilizing various communication tools.,Interpret and analyze data with advanced reasoning and analysis skills,ability to assess problematic issues and assess trends
Job:Risk Management Strategy
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Oct 12, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Red Bull Account Sales Representative
The Account Sales Representative is a full time position out of our Randolph warehouse. This position's responsibilities are selling, delivering and merchandising Red Bull products in various accounts, identifying business opportunities and executing monthly objectives while driving a Red Bull side loader.
Start time is between 5 and 6 in the morning. Presently a Monday thru Friday availability.
This position has a base pay of $33,800/yr and an incentive of $6000/yr. A rich benefit package; paid medical insurance for single or family, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance.
A 401k match after 6 months, profit sharing plan, paid holidays, paid vacations. Group rate dental, supplemental insurance is available.
Must have a clean driving record. Must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
Must be able to drive a side loader. Must be able to work independently, multi-task, motivation to succeed in a sales role, able to maintain strong customer relations, possess time management skills.
Previous sales knowledge, beverage experience preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!