Douglas Job Description Sample
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driver, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving, regional driving route
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver’s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec 31, 2017! ($1,250 at 90 days and $1,250 at 180 days!)
APPLY TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SIGN ON BONUS!
Don't have a CDL? Check out our approved driving schools for a quality school near you to get your CDL.
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Dedicated Driver to help serve our food products customer located in Savannah, Georgia.
As a driver for this account you will:
Average $1,000+ Per Week!
Make deliveries to grocery warehouses in the Southeast, Midwest, Northeast and some in the Southwest.
There are no set runs, drivers are required to work weekends and holidays as needed.
After that, you'll return to Savannah loaded with raw materials or backhauls.
Average of 2,500 miles per week
Drivers may also be required to be on the road for up to 10 to 14 days pending freight volume and hours of service available.
You'll also earn $15.00 per stop after the 1st stop
Average 3 stops per week
Detention, layover, and breakdown pay are offered when applicable
Drivers may also be asked by customer to do yard work periodically.
Customer's needs may require driver to be on call to cover loads for high profile customers.
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .43cpm (top-out at 43.5 cpm after 12 months)
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Poultry Debone Superintendent 2Nd Shift Douglas Georgia
MUST HAVE POULTRY EXPERIENCE
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world-class organization. Were looking for a few outstanding individuals who find genuine fulfillment by the successes in their work.
JOB SUMMARY: Directs poultry deboning operations. Ensures high quality with cost effectiveness in a safe working environment.
- High school or equivalent (GED); related degree preferred.
- Five (5) years or more of related work experience in a poultry processing environment or food industry.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
THIS JOB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
Excellent benefits, including:
Opportunity for career advancement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
If you meet the requirements, please apply. We will review your resume as soon as possible and will get back to you.
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Georgia (Douglas,Ga)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
CDL A Driver Lease Purchase Opportunity- Walk Away - 1 Year
VAN & FLATBED/SPECIALIZED - INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
Check Out Our Changes:
TOP 10% CONTRACTORS AVERAGE $250K!
Up to $3,500 Sign on Bonus!
It's never been easier to move up to being your own boss. Our 1-year lease program can put you in a truck with no money down and no credit check along with a sign on bonus up to $3,500. And when the year is up, you'll receive a $4,000 completion bonus. That's $7,500 extra cash in your first year alone. Come partner with ATS and we'll help you get what you really want!
1-YEAR WALK-AWAY LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM - One of the few in the industry!
$4,000 COMPLETION BONUS
No Money Down
No Credit Check
No fixed expenses for 2 weeks
NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
You choose your loads
Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
Guaranteed pay program
Plate/Permits paid by company
Pull company trailers - no charge
Fuel/mileage tax reporting
Fleet rates on insurance
Mobile communications installed free
Weekly meetings with ownership
Medical, dental, and life insurance available
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for Orientation Paid
Minimum of 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
NO DUI or felony convictions in the last 7 years
Benefits of ATS Pre-certified Leases:
12-month lease purchase
2012 or newer Freightliner, Peterbuilt or Volvo
No money down
No credit check
No fixed expenses for 2 weeks
($1,038 - $1,538 Cash Savings on truck payment, insurance, escrow, etc,)
Sign-on bonus: $1,500 Van, $2,500 Flatbed; $10,000 Heavy Haul
$4,000 completion bonus
Catastrophic/30-day "bumper-to-bumper" warranty available
Purchase your truck at the end of lease
We've got the top quality freight to take you where you want to be. Choose the truck division that best suits you and we'll keep you earning and satisfied. Whether you prefer a regional, dedicated or over the road, ATS offers independent contractors top pay—$180,000 annual gross average
Physical Therapist - PT
We are currently seeking to hire a full time Physical Therapist for a home health position in Douglas, GA. Therapist would need to be available to see patients up to 40 hours per week and have his/her own vehicle to travel in between patients homes. Therapist would cover areas of Atkinson, Coffee and Bacon Counties. This is a contracted 3 month assignment with the option to extend or sign on permanently if a good fit between candidate and company. All applicants must have previous home health experience.
Therapist would be paid on a per hour basis based upon experience level (drive time would be compensated for). Therapist will also be reimbursed all mileage drive in between patients homes and will be paid on a weekly basis. Full medical, dental, and vision coverage is available for all full time employees.
More about the Position:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list and methods to achieve identified goals
- Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the patient
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
- Will work directly with our home health companies to arrange a ride-a-long or shadowing to ensure you’re comfortable in this setting
- Masters of Science or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid PT license in state of practice
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
CareerStaff Unlimited is comprised of a diverse team of the nation’s most talented Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, and School Psychologists and has been a leading provider of personnel services for more than 25 years. Our clinicians are experienced in a variety of settings and represent a vast array of specialized services.
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance.
CareerStaff Unlimited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Contact a Recruiter for more information about this position and others with Therapists Unlimited!
Truck Drivers - Class A - Home Weekly!
SOUTHEAST - DEDICATED HAULS
Want to build a strong driving job?Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world's leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
- $150/day Athens, GA, Canton, GA, Gainesville, GA, Ellijay, GA, and Chattanooga, TN
- $160/day Guntersville and Russellville, AL
- $170/day in Sumpter, SC
- $180/day in Douglas, GA
- Lumper: paid by JBS. Some driver unload available but not mandatory
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Paid Holidays: 6 days at $150
- Bonuses: for safety and retention
Work and Route
- Main Driving Areas: within 250 miles of Pilgrim's plant operations in each location.
- Hiring Area:Russellville, AL, Guntersville, AL, Chattanooga, TN, Ellijay, GA, Canton, GA, Gainesville, GA, Athens, GA, Sumter, SC, and Douglas, GA
- Hours and Days: 8 to 14 hours a day; mandatory five days a week; voluntary extra days.
- Average Miles: 1,100/week
- Home Time: almost every night
Call us today!
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of Tractor Trailer Experience.
Mentor programs are avaialbe for drivers with less than a year of experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!