Douglassville Job Description Sample
Value Added Services Processor
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time
Certified Peer Specialist
At Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., Empowering adults with behavioral health disorders is key to promoting recovery with independence and dignity. Our goal is to work in partnership with individuals to empower him or her to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate within their community in the most integrated and independent manner possible. We focus on an individual’s strengths and values while providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated and accountable. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality. For adults facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports individuals and their families need to reach success.
Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc is currently seeking a full-time Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) to provide peer support services at a spacious home for sixteen residents in Pottstown, PA. The Salisbury Behavioral Heath, Inc. home is a licensed program providing residential services for people dealing with the challenges of severe and persistent mental illness. Our philosophy of care is based on recovery values and principles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Certified Peer Specialist will support residents in establishing roots in their community.
- The Certified Peer Specialist will provide education in utilizing available community services and supports.
- The Certified Peer Specialist will work with residents both individually and in a group setting.
- The Certified Peer Specialist will act as a role model to persons in recovery through sharing life experience and lessons learned to inspire hope.
- The Certified Peer Specialist will support residents in developing a WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and will facilitate WRAP groups.
- Familiarity with Chester County programs and services is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license
- 2+ Year Experience working in mental health field
- Certified Peer Specialist
- Be willing to continue your education and receive certifications through the Mental Health Association of Southeastern PA.
Eligible Salisbury Behavioral Health Employees will receive:
- Competitive Pay, benefits (medical, dental, vision available to full time staff)
- comprehensive Training
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards Program (which allows you earn points to purchase items)
- 401K options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health and Careers with us please visit our website www.salisb.com
Part-Time Beauty Advisor
Seeking Bc/Be Pediatric Hospitalist
Seeking BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Due to growth, we are seeking a fourth pediatric hospitalist to join our team full-time!
- Rounding on all newborns in the level 1 Nursery/Special Care Nursery, about 500 deliveries per year, caring for newborns 35 weeks and up
- Coverage for deliveries of newborns including all c-sections and any other high risk delivery when requested by OB
- Stabilization of any newborn requiring transfer to the NICU (Neonatologist available for emergent consultation about 30 minutes away)
- Pediatric consultation coverage in the Emergency Department which sees about 8000 pediatric patients annually
- Opportunity to spend a portion of your time in the affiliated outpatient office, if desired
- An extremely supportive administration that is providing the resources to grow the service
- Group of collegial and well-trained Pediatricians throughout the community
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes an excellent base salary plus incentive, malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and a retirement program
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support(*does not qualify for J-1 waiver)
- Strong growth potential
In house: 7a-4p
On call (from home): 4p-7a
7 on 7 off schedule
*When on service for the weekend, you would come in only to round in the morning, the remainder of the day/night is call from home
Candidate Information Required
You will be required to provide the following candidate information when submitting for this position.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Street Address
- Phone Number
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Seasonal Sales Associate
Customer Service Associate II
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!