Doylestown Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Doylestown
We are seeking a Excavation Operator to join our team!
Zaveta Excavation - Ottsville, Pa. is looking to fill the following position:
Experienced Excavation Operators
- Safely operate heavy equipment - excavators, track loaders, dozers, back hoes.
- Ability to read blue prints a plus
- Primary area of focus - excavate basements, retention ponds, trenches, rough/finish grading.
- Part of the responsibilities will be to physically work when needed.
- Must be able to take direction, be hardworking and dedicated.
- We offer year round work. Includes health/dental benefits, paid vacation/holidays and 401 K.
- Pay rate will be determined upon level of experience.
- Previous experience in operating heavy equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Seeking Tutors For Multiple Subjects And Grades
We are seeking a Seeking Tutors For Multiple Subjects and Grades to help our clients excel academically! You will provide non-classroom instruction to students on an individual or group basis.
- One-to-one lessons in student's home
- Set your own schedule
- Work within your area
- Work in pre-screened homes
- Receive competitive, consistent pay
- Continued support throughout the tutoring assignment
Our Ideal Tutors:
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields preferred
- Passionate about making a difference
- Highly knowledgeable about the subjects they teach
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
At Tutor Doctor, we have a distinct process with which we help to ensure success. We assess our students needs during a free consultation. Then we match them with a compatible tutor. From there, the tutor tailors a program to maximize your child's improvement. We support the student and update you on their progress.
Appliance Repair Technician-=Based from your home, you will service and repair major residential appliances in our customers’ homes. The types of products we service include: refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, ovens and ranges. Appliance Master will provide you with a service vehicle, uniforms and an iPad. You are responsible for you own tools.
Compensation: One year of experience - $28,000 to $40,000, Two years of experience - $35,000 to $50,000, Three years of experience - $45,000 to $60,000. After three years of experience, your salary may vary between $50,000 and &100,000. This range is based on three major factors: your technical competence, your professional skills and your personal drive.
Experience a MUST.
Commercial & Industrial
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
Benefits & 401k.
Communications and Sales Associate (Full Time + Entry Level)
Indezone Marketing is now hiring for Communications and Sales Associate (Full Time + Entry Level) starting at the entry level with opportunity to advance into Regional Managers.
Apply now to work with one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing consulting firms!
Communications and Sales Associate will be handling customer service, acquisition and retention of new and existing customers with our clients.
Management training program offers development in the following areas: training, interviewing, sales and marketing, client and customer relations, HR compliance, public speaking, small and large team management, business management and administration.
Because our demand is so great and we only promote from within, we need career-minded individuals looking to gain professional experience. The individual will need to have a great student mentality and be able to succeed in customer relations and leadership.
· Great communication skills
· 1 year of customer service experience
· The ability to work independently to deliver results
· The ability to work in fast – paced environment
· Strong problem solving people
· Must love people!
Our goal is to give our clients the highest quality solutions using customer-specific consultative approaches. In an ever evolving world, our company strives to use the art of verbal communication in an innovative manner that focuses on the client and customer relationship.
We take pride in our strong values of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
Presentation Sales Rep - Horsham / Doylestown / Langhorne
Calling All Closers...
Now hiring Sales Presenters to run preset appointments.
Whether you are looking for a full time opportunity where you can write your
own paycheck, or something part time to supplement your current income,
the possibilities are endless in this commission driven position.
Our Unique Sales Process Is A Two-Tiered Approach:
1.) From our corporate call center, we prospect and cold call potential clients,
lining up meetings with groups of 5 to 50 business professionals.
Our Sales Presenters arrive at the confirmed meetings,
share our program with the group, and then close prospects on an
individual basis immediately following the presentation.
You will only be asking for $99 on the spot, so we are seeking a talented rep
who has mastered the art of a one-call close.
($50-$100 commission per sale + residuals)
2.) To make even more money, Sales Presenters will have the ability
to generate their own leads by calling on business professionals
throughout the area to sign them up for a trial of our program.
($100-$300 commission per sale + residuals)
In both cases, once the sale is made our corporate office will take over
for all of the account management. Our Sales Presenters are passionate
about our program, motivated by money, and embrace our shortened
One Call Close sales cycle.
Here's How We Support Our Sales Presenters:
- We provide confirmed sales appointments with 3 weeks advance notice.
- We provide professional sales training and dedicated sales support.
- Sales Presenters earn uncapped commissions and ongoing residual income.
- Direct deposit is available for quick and convenient payment.
- 1099 Independent Sales Representative status.
- No start-up or sample costs.
- Have a professional appearance, engaging personality, and winning attitude.
- Have 5+ years of proven B2B sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Have superior public speaking and sales closing skills.
- Have reliable transportation
- Be available on Tuesday & Wednesday mornings from 8 AM to 12 Noon
- Understand: If you don't CLOSE the sale TODAY, you will NEVER get it!
Candidates with proven sales success in health insurance, home improvement,
merchant services, dating services, weight loss, and timeshares
do extremely well with us. Although we will speak with anyone assertive
in closing the sale immediately. 1099 reps seeking multiple streams
of residual income are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join the ReminderMedia Presentation Team - APPLY TODAY!
We are seeking a Secretary to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule customer and staff appointments
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Need a valid driver license. Job types will vary and be located in the county's of Bucks, Berks, Montgomery and Philadelphia.
Will require a back ground and drug check.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur