Doylestown Job Description Sample
Public Relations Director
The agency is seeking a Public Relations Director who will lead public relations and support crisis-focused client accounts. The individual also will support integrated marketing efforts, and oversee the agency’s public relations needs.
Qualified candidates have:
- A degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or corporate communications
- Minimum of 8 years experience (agency, media or in-house; law firm and/or financial industry preferred) with a willingness and to learn, lead and be a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, management and organizational abilities coupled with unwavering integrity and sound judgment
- In-depth knowledge of public relations and professional service / B2B businesses including law firm communications, litigation communications and financial communications
- Established relationships with journalists, bloggers, business and legal press
- Proven results with highly strategic corporate public relations and social media initiatives
- Experience with executive communications, integrated marketing and social media
- Knowledge about the aspects of strategic planning, budgeting and client communications
- Project and/or account management experience with demonstrated initiative, solid judgment and creativity
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Client-centric mentality to ensure agency exceeds client and media expectations
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, database management systems, website content management systems, blog platforms, and WordPress editing; experience with Basecamp, CoSchedule, Meltwater, BurrellesLuce, IBIS World, TrendKite, Coverage Book and/or Gorkana a plus)
The duties of a Public Relations and Crisis Communications Director include:
Public Relations Strategy and Management
- Develop objectives, key messages, strategies and tactics, and manage the implementation of client public relations programs and how they tie into / support client business development and marketing plans
- Develop strategic public relations plans and timelines
- Draft and manage press releases, blogs, articles, biographies, backgrounders, case studies, white papers, social media content and other deliverables
- Manage media and blogger relations on behalf of clients and create and pitch stories and speaking engagement opportunities on behalf of clients and the agency
- Monitor client, industry and competitive news, and recommend/refine client strategies and tactics accordingly
- Oversee public relations and other client reports including status reports, visibility reports, media distribution reports, time allocation reports, and other reports as necessary
- Establish and maintain client relations, timeliness and quality of all client deliverables
- Work with clients and team including freelancers to outline scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, timeline, milestones and budgets
- Support social media efforts as necessary for clients and agency
- Accurately forecast budgets and manage a team of agency resources
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and clients
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project/account life cycle
- Track and report on project/account milestones and update client’s status reports
- Support crisis planning and response working directly with clients and the agency’s CEO to draft crisis plans, manage crisis response initiatives, develop response strategy and execute accordingly
- Provide strategic advice to clients that includes, but is not limited to, creating strategic communications and crisis plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s public perception, risk management and reputation
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to all social media accounts including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the agency’s blog.
- Contribute at least one relevant post to the agency’s blog every four to six weeks (on a rotating schedule with the rest of the team)
- Maintain hands-on involvement in day-to-day operations as appropriate
- Convene with staff during regularly scheduled meetings to discuss account management, office management, business development and client projects
- Conduct general office duties including: answer telephone and directing calls as needed to appropriate persons, managing personal e-mail, assisting with booking client and prospect appointments, and performing administrative tasks as necessary to support the office
Location: Doylestown, PA
To apply: email@example.com
Develops new and maintains existing customer relationships by calling on businesses, professional groups, high net worth individuals and existing customers soliciting new deposit and loan business and referrals. Attends to the needs of customers seeking commercial and private banking loans. Maintains loan portfolio, building relationships, ensures customer satisfaction, timely follow-up on renewals and delinquencies. Maintains customer confidence by keeping information confidential. Contributes to the team effort by performing other job-related duties as needed.
- Obtain loan request information from borrower to analyze credit information, financial statements/information and other related information pertaining to the loan and prepares loan memorandum
- Structure and loan decision process. Identify and communicate points of exposure on current loans, as well as possible solutions
- Present loan applications for review at loan committee as needed/directed.
- Update credit files and financial spreads on an ongoing basis
- Learn and maintain a strong knowledge of the bank’s credit policies and procedures, and commit to the role of enforcing them as best possible
- Learn and attain proficiency using Bank’s core system, spreading software, CRE information database, and other technology-based solutions
- Monitor clients within assigned portfolio to identify deteriorating credit conditions and compliance with loan agreements
- Monitor high risk loans via established procedures
- Ensure that annual reviews and renewals are completed on a timely basis to avoid administrative past dues and that loans are properly risk graded
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or directly related experience in commercial credit/lending activities to multiple types of clients and industries.
- Five to ten years specialized experience in analysis, underwriting, preparing loan proposals and commercial portfolio management.
- Knowledge of banking laws, banking policies and procedures, and regulations
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and written skills.
- Familiarity with analyzing/underwriting C&I, CRE, and Asset-Based transactions.
- General knowledge of Delaware Valley and surrounding market.
- Strong knowledge of basic banking products and lending solutions, along with the ability to match specific solutions with their requested purpose.
- Strong organizational, flexibility and time management skills - ability to handle multiple tasks in a highly time-sensitive environment and prioritize appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills.
It is a great time to join CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, as America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 stores continues to grow. We are seeking a talented Beauty Consultant who is passionate about the beauty industry and believes the client experience should be top notch. As a Beauty Consultant you should feel that sharing your product knowledge with others is rewarding and you love seeing the smile on a customer's face when you find a product they love! Our customers will experience your passion as you share the latest beauty trends and techniques.
A CVS Beauty Consultant assists customers with skin care selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of your knowledge and expertise. The Consultant is responsible for the complete operation of the Beauty Department ensuring a high level of productivity and enabling the department to meet or exceed budgeted sales and margin. Your follow up after the sale enables you to build lasting customer relationships that will also help you to achieve personal and team selling and productivity goals.
Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling. Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact.
Always ask questions and be curious to learn more about beauty.
Take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised, and hygienic. You enjoy working as a team to maintain a beautiful environment for your customers to shop.
Create and maintain product displays, end caps, and other special promotional materials in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
Participate in and represent company programs and events that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special events
Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you.
Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
Seek to further your product knowledge and client service skills.
Be plugged in to all of the latest beauty trends and techniques. Complete initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
Execute the established sales plan and track results; "own" the beauty business in your store.
In select stores, operate mobile checkout.
Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and extended hours
Ability to perform the tasks listed under job responsibilities
Must be at least 18 years old.
Prior Beauty Sales Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Project Associate - Adephi Research
Do you have a degree in Business, life sciences, social sciences, or psychology? Then, here's a career in research that you may not have thought about ...
Adelphi Research is a global market research consulting firm specializing in customized qualitative and quantitative solutions exclusively for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
At Adelphi Research, you will have the opportunity to grow your research skills in a wide variety of primary market research projects utilizing various qualitative and quantitative methodologies. You will work closely with Project team members who will guide and challenge you as you acquire the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully navigate the world of healthcare market research.
Coordinating communication with recruiters, data processing and charting teams and ensuring key project milestones are met in a timely manner
Providing project team with regular updates on status of fieldwork
Maintaining Data Quality
Checking quantitative data through fieldwork to ensure a strong data set for analysis
Listening to qualitative interviews to confirm key business questions are being addressed
Analysis and Reporting
Participating in quantitative data analysis training
Preparing data analysis plan and performing data manipulations to answer key business questions
Preparing preliminary analysis of results from qualitative interviews
Assisting in preparing PowerPoint presentation decks
Bachelor's Degree (or anticipated Bachelor's Degree) or Advanced Degree
Power Point, Word, Excel and other relevant software
Ability to communicate to peers as well as to operations and senior staff
Creative, innovative and analytical thinker
Ability to make decisions and take responsibility
Good organizational skills
Excellent problem-solving skills
Ability to work well in a team
Creativity – Has ability to come up with new and unique ideas; challenges the norm and seeks to find novel solutions
Prioritization and Organization – Can manage multiple activities at once; uses resources effectively and efficiently to ensure goals are met
Deals with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change and shift gears, can comfortably handle uncertainly
Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive, and we are proud of our culture of teamwork and collaboration.
Employee Benefits Account Manager / Employee Benefits Consultant
We’re KMRD Partners, a boutique risk management and human capital solutions firm. Our award-winning team, disciplined approach, proven processes, and technology platform all work together to make us the leading choice for over 2000 clients around the globe.
We're a 5-Time Inc. 5000 honoree - and in 2017 alone, KMRD won awards for best agency to work for from the Insurance Journal, fastest growing company from the University of Delaware, and responsible corporate conduct from DeSales University’s Forum for Ethics in the Workplace.
Over the last 12 months, KMRD has doubled its client base, grew sales by 22%, and maintained a 98% client retention rate (this is over 10 years!). Accomplishing all of this is no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help us grow KMRD to the next level.
We filled this position but we are always looking for great talent! Our Benefits Consultant / Benefits Account Managers work in our Warrington PA office and report directly to the Managing Director of our Human Capital Solutions Practice. They play a vital role and be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of our employee benefits clients.
You will be challenged with solving complex customer service issues, preparing RFPs, working with insurance markets on plan design and pricing, developing and recommending benefit funding strategies, developing and recommending benefit plan designs, maintaining data integrity, and taking the lead on renewals. You will also serve as the client’s primary point of contact for all issues and services related to each account.
- You will serve as day-to-day contact on benefit plan matters.
- You will coordinate employee communications and oversee new client set-up, renewals and open enrollment meetings.
- You will resolve client service issues and concerns directly and escalate client concerns when appropriate.
- You will lead on designated renewals; prepare RFPs, collect and review competitive proposals, prepare renewal presentations illustrating market offerings and present recommendations.
- You will provide administrative support to assigned clients, educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends, and advise clients on employee benefits compliance.
- You will collect required information for obtaining benefit plan pricing from insurance carriers and general agents, and collaborate with and supervise assigned third party service providers assigned to the client.
- You will also generate interest in additional lines of coverage and cross serving opportunities, support senior level team members, and maintain data integrity and quality with any applicable technology platforms in a timely manner.
- You have 3-5 years of employee benefits account management experience in the middle market segment.
- You possess a BA/BS in business administration, risk management, human resources management, or related field. (Industry certifications are a plus)
- You bring a working knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- You possess the current licensing in appropriate lines of authority.
- You are able to travel based on client and business needs.
- You are able to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point (and other related technologies/programs).
SOFT SKILLS YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You are a flexible thinker with an ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- You have a strong work ethic and integrity, and are able to commitment to the KMRD vision and mission.
- You have excellent administrative skills, communication (oral and written) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- You have the proven ability to follow up on schedules, set priorities and achieve deadlines.
- You have a growth mind-set and demonstrate a real sense of inquiry and a personal willingness to learn.
- You are a self-motivated, team player able to build trust and support of peers and able to promote collaboration within departments.
WHAT KMRD HAS FOR YOU:
We believe in paying a fair wage, offering great benefits, and providing a work environment and career platform for you to grow. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, and more.
People who work inside KMRD care a whole lot about Impact and Purpose, Autonomy and Growth, Health and Wellness, Trust and Transparency, Diversity and Inclusivity, and Well-rounded Experiences. If this sounds like you, apply to join our team.
KMRD is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY
Does the above sound like it might be you? Click the green button to apply or share this job in your social networks with your friends.
Auto Express Assistant Service Manager
- More Work means More $$$*
Fred Beans Auto Express of Doylestown is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Service Manager/ Service Advisor. As a top performer in customer satisfaction and retention, the increase in workload requires us to add staff immediately!
Fred Beans is the largest privately held automotive group in PA. Our network of 18 service centers in PA and NJ open the door for future career advancement.
The Rewards and Benefits of being a Fred Beans Service Advisor;
Aggressive compensation packages
Our recently refreshed facility provides you with a comfortable work environment equipped with the latest technology to provide highest level of customer experience. These technologies include tablets, electronic repair orders and multi point inspections, texting software and much more!
Our shop equipment consists of state of the art alignment equipment, tire equipment, fluid exchange equipment, all well maintained and ready to make you money
Become a certified service advisor and get paid for it. We offered company funded training and leadership programs to help you further your career. (Our company spent over $600,000 training our staff last year)
Company funded health benefits
Life, Disability, and Cancer Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time off
Convenient and reasonable work hours Monday through Saturday, NO Sundays!
Community discounts at over 150 vendors
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following;
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Attention to detail
Good organizational and time management skills
No previous automotive experience required
A valid driver's license
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check, motor vehicle history, and drug screening*
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is seeking talented, customer focused Receptionists to join our tax office teams. These are seasonal positions, where you will work a flexible, varied schedule between the months of January and April. If you do well, there are opportunities to work in subsequent seasons and also opportunities for advancement!
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
About the position…
Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to the team…
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in a customer service environment
It would be even better if you also had…
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Ability to multi-task
Strong organizational and time-management skills
Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
About H&R Block…
The H&R Block purpose is simple. To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since the beginning when brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded the company in 1955. Since that time, we've grown to have more than 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail locations around the world.
People are often surprised when they begin working at H&R Block. Our company is forward thinking and innovative. Our leadership is accessible. Our associates are welcoming and bring unique and diverse perspectives. We believe we are better together. We are also curious, creative and determined to be the best we can be. Now that is something to feel great about!
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
Fred Beans is Immediately Hiring Full Time Lot Attendants for our Doylestown locations
We are looking for a lot attendant to manage the display of our new and used vehicle lots.
You will be responsible for parking, labeling and merchandising vehicles for sale both on the lot and online. You will also manage the flow of vehicles through our various locations prior to the sale. Lot displays are changed on a weekly basis. Ability to perform data input as well as use a vehicle tracking system is needed. Must be organized and able to work independently. Computer skills are a must. We require a valid driver's license and clean background.
You will need the following qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must have a valid driver's license
Basic automotive knowledge is preferred
Good communication skills
Ability to follow instructions
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is an equal opportunity and drug free workplace. All positions are contingent on the ability to submit and pass a pre-employment background check, motor vehicle history, and drug screening
The LifeWorks Schools are licensed specialty therapeutic day schools for students in middle and high school effected by social, emotional, or behavioral health challenges. LifeWorks comprehensive educational curriculum is individualized and designed to actively engage each student throughout the day to achieve positive, pro-social behavioral and educational outcomes. Our unique balance of academic rigor and a continuum of evidence based educational/therapeutic supports make LifeWorks the regional provider of choice.
LifeWorks School in Doylestown, PA is currently looking for an Instructional Assistant for the remainder of the 2018-19 academic school year.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide classroom management assistance to teacher when working with students on an individual basis as well as the entire class.
Reinforce material already introduced by the teacher to the class.
Provide educational assistance to students on a one to one basis.
Completes tasks assigned by teacher pertaining to classroom environment, educational materials, and other operational functions in the classroom, i.e. grading papers, researching materials, phone calls, point sheet tabulation, etc.
In addition to our competitive pay plans, At Foundations Behavioral Health you will enjoy a large selection of benefits to meet your ever changing needs: Available after 30 days of employment you are eligible to participate in our Health, Dental, and vision plans, life and disability insurance plans and begin investing in our employer matched 401k plan. Other offerings include Stock discount Plan, Continuing Education and Tuition reimbursement plans
Bachelor's level degree in Education or other related degree in Human Services field of study. Certification in Education or Special Education is preferred. Prior experience working with adolescent with behavioral health challenges within a school setting is highly desirable.
Accounting Clerk/Billing Specialist
Kelly Financial Resources is currently recruiting an Accounting Clerk for a position in Doylestown, PA! This is a temporary to hire role.
Key Tasks Include:
Manage billing-entering info into automated billing system
Reconciliations—reconciling expenses from bank accounts to QuickBooks
Reconciliations—Invoices are coded correctly
Reconciliations---reconciling payments to invoices to make sure payments are correct and applied to the corresponding invoice
Payroll-assisting on payroll for upwards to 200 field employees
2-3 years' experience
College degree preferred (would consider experience over education)
This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate!
Please apply today or send your resume to 511K@kellyfinance.com!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!