Doylestown Job Description Sample
Work For Weekend Cash - Drive With Uber
Drive with Employer and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Employer is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy.
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.
- Must have public accounting experience and be a CPA with the ability to have direct contact with a variety of clients spanning multiple industries and be able to be considered a trusted resource for our clients
- Experience in audit, tax, and advisory
- Participate in the client business and tax planning process
- Receive ongoing continuing education opportunities aimed at sharpening your technical skills, as well as internal training sessions and individual coaching designed to help you grow and succeed
- Contribute to the growth and success of the firm by providing exceptional client service
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
Home Health Aide Caregiver
At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers. Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
A HHA / CNA / COMPANION CAREGIVER is needed to help service our Patients. Assists with activities of daily living, personal care and companionship. Performs frequent transfers and lifting, dressing, bathing, grooming and feeding for all assigned patients. Doctor appointment escort, grocery shopping, and errands. Social interaction and activities.
We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction.
Our goal is to improve our patients' health and quality of life, by providing superb quality care, with a personal and caring touch.
To learn more about our company please visit us at www.caresensehc.com.
CareSense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CareSense does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, ancestry, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Dedicated Experienced Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits!We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Join THE Redner's Team Today!
Nurse / Medical Assistant
Construction Assistant Project Manager / Contract Administrator
Assistant Project Manager / Construction Contract Administrator
Local residential and mixed-use contractor is looking for an Assistant Project Manager/Construction Contract Administrator with 3 to 7 years of experience. This individual should be well versed in all construction and contract administration functions and have the ability to manage multiple projects and trade contractors along with excellent communication with team members, home owners and design professionals.
All applicants should have reliable transportation and be available to work occasional Saturdays or overtime. The company will provide vehicle and phone allowances as applicable. If you like a fast paced, team environment, please provide your resume today!
• Four year Bachelor's Degree in Management or related area of study.
• 3-7 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Project Engineer; residential construction strongly preferred and moved to the front of the line in the interview process.
• Ability to perform quantity take-offs.
• Quickly analyze and de-scope sub-contractor and vendor bids.
• Experience managing priorities among multiple projects.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team environment.
• Proficient in Critical Path Method Scheduling with the ability to develop and maintain multiple schedules.
• Fill out and file all permit applications and utility requests.
• Have an understanding of the RFI, Change Order and Submittal Process.
• Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
• Superior communication skills; especially via email and formal correspondence.
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs.
• Familiar with adhering to Logs, Checklists and other management tools.
• Experience reading architectural drawings and structural drawings.
Skilled with valid driver license. Jobs types and locations will vary in the county's Bucks, Berks, Montgomery and Philadelphia in Pennsylvania and Mercer in New Jersey.
Will require background and drug check.
An experienced data scientist who enjoys learning and honing their technical skills through team collaboration
Knowledgeable about data query / extract design and maintenance
Skilled with data visualization tools like MS Excel, Tableau, and PowerBI
Familiar with Amazon Web Services, Aurora and Redshift
Prepared to coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems
Technologies We Use:
Microsoft and Google Office Suites
Entity Framework, MySql
We Bring to the Table:
Meaningful work on world class and industry changing products
Amazing culture and a flat organizational structure
100% covered premiums for Medical, Dental, Life, Disability
Ultra-casual dress work environment
If you want a job where there’s more excitement than there is red tape, where positive attitudes charge the atmosphere with energy and promise, where everyone’s input is valued, and creative entrepreneurialism is the status quo, then ISM Connect may be the place for you.
Join the close-knit development team that conceptualizes and develops our analytics product. Hone your skills through constant interaction with our clients, sales / marketing and product development teams. Our firm delivers innovative solutions to clientele from professional sports to wireless carriers, to some of the nation’s largest entertainers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!