Doylestown Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Team Drivers (Doylestown,Pa)
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Starting pay is 52 per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58 per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
2 per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!
Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
- Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
- Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
- Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
- Has No Preventable Accidents
- Has No Traffic Citations
- Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10 for EVERY MILE you ran that month!! An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68 per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Associated topics: class a cdl team driver, class b cdl team driving, over the road team, run longer, team class a cdl driver, team class b cdl, team driver, team over the road, team truck, team trucker
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Driver Needed - Solo & Teams (Doylestown,Pa)
Reefer Position - Solo and Teams
We are currently hiring experienced Solo drivers and Team drivers for our Refrigeration fleet. If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay and great benefits, give one of our friendly recruiters a call.
BenefitsMedical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
401K after 90 days
Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
Layover and Detention pay
RequirementsMust be 23 years of age
Class A CDL
1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
No rollover or abandonment
No speeding 15 MPH or more in the past 3 years
No felonies in the past 5 years
Area and PayI-5 (Washington, Oregon, California) up to 41 CPM
OTR (48 states) up to 45 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company driving needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company owner, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driver, regional driver route, tanker
Event Specialist Part Time Sales ACO
The fun and exciting world of event sales is calling for you! Will you answer? Our part time Event Specialist jobs give you the opportunity to represent the best brands on the market today! You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and retail sales. As a part time Event Specialist, you will work in one of the following locations: Albertsons, Albertsons Market, ACME Markets, Amigos, Carrs, Jewel-Osco, Market Street, Pavilions, Randalls, Safeway, Shaws, Star Market, Super Saver by Albertsons, Tom Thumb, United Supermarket, and Vons. This is your opportunity to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery preferred.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC, dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
CDL A Flatbed Truck Drivers - Over The Road (Doylestown,Pa)
Specialized Flatbed Position -- OTR
We are currently hiring drivers to run OTR. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call!
Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
- 401K after 90 days
- Paid Flatbed Training
- Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
- Layover and Detention Pay
- Newer Trucks
- Annual Pay Increases
- Referral Bonus $1,500
- Bonus pay for Canada
- Tarp Pay
- Set-up and Take-down Pay
Requirements- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 2 Years of OTR (3 states or more)
- Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
- No Rollover or Abandonment
- No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
- No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay- 48 States
- Pay Starts up to 54 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving solo, company otr, company owner, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company, regional driving route
Class A & B CDL Gas & Well Services Tanker Drivers (Doylestown,Pa)
If you've got a tanker endorsement, Smith offers you a profitable career in our tanker fleet. Outstanding pay and benefits-all with a hometown company atmosphere you'll really appreciate. Give us a call to hear our current availabilities.
CLASS A & B CDL GAS & WELL SERVICES TANKER DRIVERS
- $20.00 Per Hour + Overtime Over 40 Hours (Time and a Half)
- Paid Orientation $500.00 (Paid Travel, Hotel, and Meals)
- OSHA Training
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan- 401K, Medical, Dental, Prescription and Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Recruiting Bonus- Bring a Buddy to Orientation and receive $1,500 Referral Bonus!
- No Hazmat Endorsement Necessary!
- 21 Years of Age
- Class A & B CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- Must live in Pennsylvania or West Virginia
- Have at least 1 - Year Recent OTR Experience
- No More Than 1 Ticket in the Past 12 Months.
- No More Than 3 Tickets in the Last 3 Years.
- No More Than 2 Preventable Accidents in the Last 3 Year.
- No DUI Offenses in the Last 5 Years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION TEXT SOAR TO 51660
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company driver, company driving solo, company driving team, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Home Health Aide Caregiver
At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers. Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
A HHA / CNA / COMPANION CAREGIVER is needed to help service our Patients. Assists with activities of daily living, personal care and companionship. Performs frequent transfers and lifting, dressing, bathing, grooming and feeding for all assigned patients. Doctor appointment escort, grocery shopping, and errands. Social interaction and activities.
We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction.
Our goal is to improve our patients' health and quality of life, by providing superb quality care, with a personal and caring touch.
To learn more about our company please visit us at www.caresensehc.com.
CareSense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CareSense does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, ancestry, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Do you enjoy cleaning? Are you ready to feel appreciated and happy at work? A Company in Doylestown, PA is adding full time Cleaner positions to their team. You do not drive your own car. Company provides company vehicles.
- Paidtraining. No cleaning experience required. Competitive pay ($11 to start)
- Paidvacation and time off
- Weekly paycheck
- Cash tips (many clients are very generous)
- Drive OUR company car ( don't worry about paying for gas or wear & tear on your car)
- Daytime hours (spend your nights and weekends with your friends and family!)
- No need to work on holidays!
- We use healthy green cleaning products & supply free uniforms
- We hire you as a REAL employee (not a contractor or independent, no 1099)
Civil Site Design Project Manager
We provide civil engineering, surveying, urban design, landscape architecture and development consulting services to both public and private industry.
Our areas of expertise include site selection and acquisitions, development planning, site surveys, site design, infrastructure engineering, and landscape design. We provide the highest level of professional consulting services and have an extensive record of successfully working on many of the regions high profile projects.
- Create site designs independently and act as a design engineer/APM on various site design projects using AutoCAD and Civil 3D platforms.
- Perform non-routine design assignments requiring application of advanced CAD techniques and provide basic and complex design calculations.
- Complete detailed construction drawings and manage internal production staff to meet deadlines for site development projects that include site layout, site grading, and site utilities for commercial, institutional, infrastructure and transportation projects.
- Address technical and production related questions from production staff to guide and shape the design and delivery of a wide variety of projects.
- Coordinate project direction with clients and then delegate to production staff.
- Assist with clients, and staff.
- Work closely with architecture, engineering and other disciplines on large scale projects.
- Work independently with occasional advice from manager.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Must have very strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a focus on a variety of commercial and institutional scale site designs.
- New York and New Jersey experience is considered a significant plus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Experience in developing own time management and organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects or facets of various projects.
- Good design and graphic skills.
- Strong technical and construction knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge of grading, construction materials and detailing.
- Ability to organize and direct work assignments and develop junior staff.
- Strong team collaboration
- Must be a US citizen or a current green card holder
Sales And Marketing - No Exp Needed
Sales and marketing for one of the largest Telecommunication and energy companies in the World.
- Sales executives, sales trainers and sales managers needed.
The NLD Group provides representatives with continuous coaching and leadership development which not only enhances their ability to provide the highest service and product solutions to our clients, but also enhances our representative's career growth. Our Executive Leadership Development program teaches you the Sales and Marketing industry from the ground up and develops you into the role of managing and leading your own sales and marketing branch office.
With one of the fastest and most efficient leadership development programs around we take pride in our program and offer training and one on one coaching to help you reach new heights.
Some of our Benefits:
- High Bonus Potential
- Discounted Major Medical with Your Choice of Providers; United Health Care, Blue Cross, Aetna and Others
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Programs
- Incentive Based Travel and Company Sponsored Events
- Manage and Lead Your Own Branch
Our working environment is flexible but structured, and involves creating solutions for our clients and their families. As a Branch Manager you will lead, train and develop other talented staff members and be responsible for the daily operations of that branch.
We are aligned with many top rated and easily recognizable companies. Not only will you have a large product mix, but also a household brand name that many people can recognize.
One of the reasons our clients really enjoy hiring us to represent them is that we are far less expensive to hire yet we guarantee our results.
We give their customers personal and customized experiences, where we can really focus on the message our clients want us to deliver.
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!