Dramatic Coach Job Description Sample
Devops Transformation Coach
- Implement acceptance test automation using Cucumber-based technologies
- Help train analysts, testers, and developers to work together on Gherkin specifications
- Work with teams to implement automated load balancing, stress testing, security testing, and smoke testing.
- Help automate aspects of the demo and deployment process such as managing test data, reference data
- Develop automated test reporting and collaboration platforms using multiple commercial and open-source tools
- Integrate Application Lifecycle Management tools (such as JIRA) with DevOps tools to increase transparency.
- Help teams identify bottlenecks and where possible use automation to resolve them
- Provide DevOps coaching and training to team members.
- Collaborate directly with software and operations teams to guide them on implementing automated acceptance testing/behavior driven development practices.
- Work with agile coaches to help deliver hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum and Kanban - daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting WIP, etc.
- Continuously develop potential and existing DevOps engineers and coaches impacting all levels of the organization.
- Embrace servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with Agile methods.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in technology organizations.
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps tools such as ansible, chef, puppet, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, Nexus, Artifactory, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Octopus Deploy, etc.
- Knowledge of branching and merging methods especially GitFlow and GitHubFlow for Git, or other similar.
- Experience building and configuring automated testing frameworks such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, Mocha, xUnit, Selenium.
- 3+ years of Agile experience with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban.
- Hands-on experience applying DevOps methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments.
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of DevOps/Agile methodologies.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner or equivalent is highly desirable
- Application of Agile principles these development disciplines: design, development, testing; can relate principles, practices into performing these disciplines in an Agile environment.
Coach Support Specialist, Reporting And Analytics
Coach Support Specialist, Reporting and Analytics
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Interactive
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB LOCATION: El Dorado Hills, CA
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Coach Support Specialist, Reporting & Analytics position is responsible for tracking support and marketing campaigns. In addition, they will respond to MaxPreps' coaches and customers via email and phone in a timely and professional manner, in a fun and fast-paced environment, at the MaxPreps headquarters in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Independently responsible for monitoring and creating reports and recommending strategy to department managers
Track support ticket patterns, monitor KPIs regarding support team efficiency and make suggestions to the Coach Support Coordinator
Collect and track on-site traffic from marketing events, survey event attendees and make suggestions to the event specialist
Collaborate closely with the Marketing manager to assist with email and social campaign tracking as needed
Collaborate with the product team on feedback collected through the various reporting channels to suggest new products and provide QA support as necessary
Be available outside of standard business hours during key periods to provide critical support as needed
Professionally respond to emails from coaches and other users
Answer incoming phone calls and voicemail messages
Travel to conventions, trade shows and other marketing events, as needed
Work on other operations, support and marketing projects as needed
Manage our reporting from our support platform, Zendesk.
Analyze and create new documentation based on our support metrics to make suggestions on how to be more efficient.
Investigate partner integrations like Solvvy or chat platforms that we can implement into our support platform.
Attend webinars and demos and represent MaxPreps interests.
Create the marketing reporting structure for our coach data for the 2018-2019 school year, working with the Marketing manager to establish the most important KPIs and the best way to track and analyze that data.
Rethink the national coach data participation report and make suggestions on how it can be remade moving forward.
What you bring to the team:
Good knowledge of high school sports including how they are organized
Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize, multitask and handle many jobs simultaneously
Strong computer skills, including Internet knowledge and navigation and familiarity with spreadsheets
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
Must be able to anticipate tasks that need attention and address them
Good time management, impressive work ethic and ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
Willingness to help out across the department as needed
You might also have-
Good knowledge of high school sports statistics
Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to see projects and concepts to the final stage with minimal supervision
Strong knowledge of social and support platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Zendesk
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and experience preferred, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Summit Staff: Recovery Coach (2018-2019)
Recovery Coaches are responsible for facilitating and providing support and accountability for students in the Summit Program at 5280 High School. This position requires observation, communication and intervention skills with students, parents, teachers and other members of 5280 team. Recovery Coaches assist both within and outside the classroom, and are primary leaders of Intentional Community each morning. Coaches are asked to commit for one school year and are paid hourly ranging from $14-$19/hour depending on experience. Coaches do not receive health or dental benefits; however, coach positions may lead to other full-time benefit-eligible positions at 5280.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and encourage students in the Summit Program to work a program of recovery in the school setting
- Provide guidance and support for student educational/emotional issues
- Collaborate with teachers and other 5280 staff regarding the academic and behavioral needs of Summit Program students
- Support and supervise Intentional Community each morning
- Communicate student successes, accomplishments, needs, and concerns to parents
- Supervise Before-School and Lunch Support
- Participate in special projects as necessary
ABOUT 5280 HIGH SCHOOL
5280 High School (5280) is a public charter school operating within Denver Public Schools. Through authentic academic experiences and a culture of holistic wellness embedded in a strong diverse community, 5280 prepares all students for success in college, their future career, and any challenges that life presents. 5280 is uniquely designed to meet the needs of Denver students and the changing economy through our innovative model:
- Proven Pedagogy: 5280 employs a hands-on curriculum through project based learning (PBL), which actively engages students in learning by asking them to investigate interesting and complex questions, problems, or challenges, and create something in response. 5280 teachers engage students in large-scale interdisciplinary projects that integrate technology authentically and professionally. Students produce high-quality, professional-level work that is exhibited to a public audience.
- Radical Community: 5280 takes community-building and wellness seriously, and devotes time for students to develop as people outside of academics. Teenagers grapple with where they belong, what they value, and what kind of person they want to be. We tackle the challenges of adolescence head-on and support students as they learn to navigate life more independently. Our culture is both purposeful and cultivated, emphasizing inclusiveness and empathy within a strong, diverse community. Each morning, students engage with one another around issues and conversations that build social and emotional intelligence, and each afternoon they choose various electives that engender physical, social, financial, mental, and spiritual wellness.
- 5280’s Summit Program: 5280 includes a smaller program specifically designed to support students in recovery from addiction and eating disorders. The program provides a safe, supportive community for students to walk alongside peers facing similar challenges, and to receive guidance and support from specialized Summit Program staff.
5280 opened its doors this fall with approx. 100 ninth grade students, and roughly 15 students (all grades) in our Summit Program. The school will grow one grade each year until we reach full capacity in 2021, serving ~416 students in grades 9-12.
- Strong commitment to the mission, vision, and design principles of 5280
- Background Check (Fingerprint) Clearance
- Personal experience working a recovery program
- 1+ year working with students as a coach, intern, or related
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hourly pay $14-$19, based on experience
- Coaches work from mid-July 2018 to late May 2019, with approximately four weeks of school holidays and vacations
- Coach positions may lead to full-time benefit-eligible positions at 5280
This role offers the chance to design and launch a school from the ground-up alongside an innovative and compassionate group of education professionals. While 5280 is committed to our core design principles, we offer a collaborative decision-making and organizational structure, empowering our staff with real autonomy not often seen in public schools today.
An offer of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a background check and verification of authorization work in the United States. 5280 is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of 5280 to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, or any other classification that is protected under applicable local, state or federal law.
Mentor Coach (Philadelphia Early Literacy)
What are the essential responsibilities of this role?
- Provide professional development to further the growth of team members
- Act as a mentor/coach for the School District of Philadelphia’s appointed Literacy Leads and Early Literacy Specialists (ELSs)
- Build an ELS team that thrives on collaboration and professional growth
- Collaborate with other mentors and seek/provide support when needed
- Provide information and work closely with the ELS Regional Manager
- Helps facilitate Leadership Team Meetings where Literacy Action Plans are created for each school
- Monitor the submission, accuracy, and implementation of data and data action plans
- 5+ years practicing and implementing CLI methodology required
- Ability to travel throughout the region regularly to visit schools and districts in the region and surrounding areas
- Mission driven mindset
- Expert early literacy content knowledge
- Strong sense of urgency / project high stakes
- Excellent coaching and presentation skills
- Ability to manage field base team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team and to interface diplomatically with all levels of staff, contractors, teachers, and school administration
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have regular access to an insured vehicle
CLI is a mission driven organization that is committed to embracing the diverse array of individuals who comprise our team. We draw inspiration for innovation from the children we serve and from educators, administrators, and the work-at-large. Founded 30 years ago, CLI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides educators with training and coaching in the most effective practices for early literacy instruction for prekindergarten through third grade. CLI’s work has been validated by prestigious organizations and has garnered national attention.
CLI’s proven theory of action shows that when teachers receive the right combination and intensity of training and coaching, they can become exemplary instructors who make an impact in helping children achieve. Our workshops and institutes build teachers’ understanding of literacy and the art and science of teaching children how to read and write. By focusing on professional skills that improve over time and are not lost when administrations, buildings, or curricula change, CLI helps create a sustainable, school-wide culture of literacy that introduces students to the joys of reading, writing, and life-long learning.
Children’s Literacy Initiative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Identifies people and process issues and actively contributes to the creation and execution of new solutions.
Onsite interview in Dallas (might be) required. CTH after 5+ months based on candidate performance. Conversion Salary is TBD
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Motor Coach Bus Driver
- Pick-up/drop off passengers at centralized location
- Ensure the safety of passengers while in your care
- Manage attendance and passenger records for reporting
- Flexible schedule
- Full-time or part-time
- Long term position
- Growth potential
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
- Fun and fast paced environment
- CDL License with a passenger endorsement
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Basic understanding of English
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful drug screen and background check
- 7 year clean driving record
- Current auto insurance in NV
Cooking Coach Specialist - P/T
Cooking Coach Specialists will be in charge of cooking demonstrations at the Cooking Connection. The Cooking Coach Specialist will report to the Cooking Connection Manager. This position requires mostly evening shifts and does involve weekends. Strong salesmanship skills are essential and excellent communication skills are a key factor due to the direct contact with customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Demonstrates dinner menus/recipes to create excitement around cooking at home and the overall enjoyment of food
Conducts cooking method and recipe preparation demonstrations and provides samples to customers
Provides customer assistance and education in meat/seafood selections
Lends advice to customers for menu development to create a meal
Informs customers about meat/seafood contribution to the diet
Preps products for use in demonstrations
Ability to explain meat/seafood preparation
Familiar with a wide range of cooking techniques and equipment
Ability to present information verbally to an audience with energy and enthusiasm
Knowledgeable about seasonings for meat/seafood
Strong public speaking skills with ability to simplify cooking and communicate cooking methods in easily understood terms
Computer skills (Windows) preferred
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Must be at least 18 years of age
Degree in Culinary Arts, Nutrition, Home Economics, or five years of other relevant food/cooking experience or combination preferred
Tech Data is one of the world's largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 100® and has been named one of Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
This position supports the Agile COE governance, owns training and standing up Agile teams successfully. Most of their time will be spent with the Agile teams to ensure installation success and capability building.
They will conduct a maturity assessment with the Agile teams every 2 months. This position will reinforce Agile principles, build skills and capability in the organization and ensure Agile team role consistency. This position engages with management and project leads to support the enrollment of Agile in the organization and will provide feedback loops and updates to Project Leads and possibly Executive Sponsors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:• Helps to train and standup new Agile teams from Sprint 0 (pre-work), installation of team and capability building (25%)• Helps to build and support Agile mentor network (5%)• Coach and holds workshops with management and teams to educate on Agile principles and values (5%)• Works closely with Agile Practice Leader on projects to support governance, training and structure ongoing (10%)• Provides feedback to Project Leads on how the Agile teams are working together (5%)• Provides coaching and guidance to Agile teams to ensure they meet their goals and timelines (45%)• Assess Agile team role assignment to ensure success and coaches Scrum Masters & Product Owners as needed (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
Experience:• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience. Education & Certifications:• Bachelor's Degree with Agile Coach or Consultant Field of Study preferred.• Some College with Agile Coach or Consultant field of study required.• Other Education / Certifications: Scrum Master Certification
Working Conditions:• Professional, office environment.• Some travel required.
Health Coach Dvaco - Evening/10 Hours/Wk And Some Saturdays
Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization (DVACO), located in Radnor, PA has a newly created opportunity for a part time Health Coach.
The DVACO is a limited liability joint venture corporation comprised primarily of two major health systems: Jefferson Health and Main Line Health, serving the Greater Philadelphia region and southern New Jersey. DVACO was accepted into the Medicare Shared Savings Program for the 2014 start year, and now includes 2,000 physicians serving over 180,000 lives. DVACO contracts with four commercial payers and serves Medicare beneficiaries, making it the region's largest Accountable Care Organization. At the core of operations, DVACO is committed to working towards the achievement of the triple aim: better outcomes, better experiences, and smarter spending. Our culture embraces innovation of healthcare delivery models through collaborative work with physician practices, health systems and employee wellness programs. To learn more, please go to www.DVACO.org.
Why Work for the DVACO?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
The Health Coach will support clients with achieving health improvement goals, reducing lifestyle related risk factors, and effectively managing any health conditions. They will be responsible for developing a strong rapport with each client using motivational interviewing techniques, and a participant centered approach. Coaches will use a holistic approach to consider all aspects of health behaviors, which could impact the success of the client. Coaches must be passionate about helping others achieve optimal health and wellbeing. They should be knowledgeable, professional, personable, and be able to connect with and inspire a wide variety of client personalities and temperaments.
This is a part time 10 hour a week position, Position will initially work from home but must be able to travel to Radnor and other local DVACO facilities as needed.
Education and Training:
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Health Education, Exercise Science, Nutrition, or other health related field.
Certification in Health / Wellness Coaching preferred
Experience and Knowledge:
Three years of experience in health coaching, nutritional counseling, nursing, health education or similar role.
Broad knowledge of the causes of chronic illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, obesity/metabolic syndrome, etc.
Experience in applying lifestyle factors and behavior change to accomplish disease prevention and risk reduction.
Expertise in behavior change concepts and theories including motivational interviewing, readiness to changes, health belief model, etc.
Licensure and/or Certification:
Certifications in Coaching, Dietetics, Health Education, Counseling, etc. preferred.
Adept at motivating clients to take action to improve their health habits, including exercise, healthy eating habits, weight management, tobacco cessation, stress reduction, etc.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire clients who have low confidence in their ability to change behaviors and accomplish personal health goals.
Must be patient centered and have excellent problem solving skills.
Broad knowledge of online and community resources a plus.
Must have good computer skills and experience working in CRM databases
Duties and Responsibilities:
Schedules periodic telephonic (or in person) coaching session to meet the needs of each participant.
Conducts appropriate assessments to identify health risk profile of participant.
Facilitates identification of client's health improvement goals.
Develops action plan with client to address barriers to goal achievement.
Appropriately adapts coaching and education methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific needs of each client
Demonstrate established customer service skills
Utilize software to effectively record session data and communicate with client
Strive to develop and support the member's ability to self-manage their condition(s).
Contacts members' physician when needed especially in more complex medical situations requiring higher level case management intervention.
Monitors the quality of service
Identifies on-line, telephonic and community based resources that can assist the member in achieving and maintaining their personal health goals. Assist the member in accessing those services.
Assist participants in maximizing the use of member's medical benefits and ensuring coordination of services and outcomes.
Ensures all activities are documented and conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan and a pension plan. If interested, please apply online at https://www.mainlinehealth.org/careers , Job ID 46194
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls
P.E. Adjunct Assistant Professor/Head Coach For Men's Tennis
Job Posting Title P.E. Adjunct Assistant Professor/Head Coach for Men's Tennis Location Los Rios Community College District (District Office) Department Location Posting Number F00139P The Institution
The Los Rios Community College District (LRCCD) is the second largest, two-year public college district in California, serving approximately 75,000 students in the greater Sacramento region. The district's 2,400 square mile service area includes Sacramento and El Dorado counties and parts of Yolo, Placer, and Solano counties and is comprised of four uniquely diverse colleges – American River, Cosumnes River, Folsom Lake and Sacramento City colleges. In addition to each college's main campus, the district offers educational centers in Placerville, Davis, West Sacramento, Elk Grove, Natomas and Rancho Cordova.
The Los Rios district office is centrally located in the heart of the Sacramento valley. The growing Capital Region has strong communities and emergent arts and dining scenes, and is nearby some of the most celebrated tourist destinations in the country – Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, and San Francisco. The Sacramento area is a great place to live and work!
The district has approximately 4,000 employees throughout our four colleges and district office in dozens of different departments that provide welcoming, inclusive, and equitable environments for Los Rios students, employees and community partners. Each and every district and college department strives for the highest quality in all programs, services, and activities, and is focused on improving educational outcomes for the students we serve.
Our colleges offer equity-minded, academically rigorous, student success centered education. Our objective is to help our students successfully achieve their academic goals, whether they want to transfer to a four-year college or university, earn an associate degree, or obtain one of more than 100 certificates in high demand career fields.
The Los Rios Community College District's Human Resources Department is committed to diversity, equity, and to ensuring an inclusive, thriving environment for all of its employees, students, and surrounding communities. To that end, the Human Resources Department is intentional in recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse employees, to reflect the diversity of our colleges' student populations.
The Los Rios Community College District is seeking a pool of qualified applicants for possible temporary part-time faculty teaching assignments. These positions are filled on an as needed basis and are on-going recruitment efforts.
Adjunct pools are open continuously and applicants are contacted/hired year round for assignments based on college needs.
Teaching assignments may include day, evening, on-line, hybrid, weekend, and/or off campus classes.
The adjunct faculty member shall be responsible for the following: teaching assigned classes under the supervision of the area dean; helping students fulfill their maximum potential in mastering course content; assessing student learning outcomes; maintaining a thorough and up-to-date knowledge in his/her regular teaching field; continuing professional development; utilizing current technology in the performance of job duties; maintaining standards of professional conduct and ethics appropriate to the professional position; assisting with articulation and curriculum development and review; serving on college committees and participating in faculty governance including accreditation and student co-curricular activities; assuming other responsibilities as assigned by the area dean; fulfilling other duties and responsibilities of an adjunct faculty member as outlined in the college faculty handbook.
Work Year N/A Work Schedule Total Hrs per Week/Day Special Requirements Minimum Qualifications
1.Have a master's degree from an accredited institution in physical education, exercise science, education with an emphasis in physical education, kinesiology, physiology of exercise, or adaptive physical education; OR, a bachelor's in any of the above AND a master's in any life science, dance, physiology, health education, recreation administration, or physical therapy; OR, hold a California Community College Instructor's Credential in the discipline area; OR, the equivalent.*
2.Have sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, including those with physical or learning disabilities as it relates to differences in learning styles.
- Note: Applicants applying under the "equivalent" provision must attach details and explain how their academic preparation is the equivalent of the degrees listed above.
Applicants applying to this Los Rios Community College District adjunct faculty posting are required to complete fully and submit:
1.Los Rios Community College District Faculty Application (required)
2.Unofficial transcripts of college/university work * (graduate advising documents and grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts). NOTE: Los Rios employees are also required to submit unofficial copies of transcripts. (required)
3.Resume or Curriculum Vitae (recommended)
4.Two letters of recommendation (recommended)
5.Letter of Interest (recommended)
- Note: Applications submitted without transcripts will be disqualified.
Also individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts, degrees and other relevant documents. A foreign transcript evaluation is required any time foreign course work is used to meet minimum qualifications and/or salary placement even if the foreign transcript has been accepted by a college or university in the United States.
Foreign transcript evaluations ONLY accepted from AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluations, Inc.) or NACES (The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) agencies or evaluators.
Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations click here
Do not submit additional materials that are not requested.
Physical Demands Salary Please see LRCCD Salary Schedules Additional Salary Information No additional salary information to note
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!