Drapery Head Former Job Description Sample
Head Start Teacher Assistant- Cove North Head Start Center (6 Week Summer Break) 10.5 Month Job
Training Coordinator Location: Head Start Administration, Merced, Head Start/Early Head Start
Head Start Lead Teacher
The teacher provides leadership to teacher aides, foster grandparents and volunteers. The goal is to provide a child development experience for every child in the class based on educational principles and current evidence-based research. The teacher is responsible for behaving in a positive manner, as an appropriate role model for the staff, parents, children and visitors. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Performance Standards and State Licensing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership to the children.
- Presents learning situations in an interesting and challenging way.
- Plans and implements learning experiences that advance the intellectual and physical development of children, including improving the readiness of children for school by developing their literacy and phonemic, print, and numeracy awareness, their understanding and use of language, their understanding and use of increasingly complex and varied vocabulary, their appreciation of books, and their problem solving abilities.
- Supports the social and emotional development of children.
- Formulates lesson plans.
- Provides supervision of field trips for assigned children and chaperones.
- Implements planning sessions with the assistance of the Teacher Aides.
- Maintains communication with parents, including helping parents understand the growth and development of their children.
- Encourages the involvement of the families of the children in program and supports the development of relationships between children and their families.
- Informs parents of all accidents or illnesses pertaining to his/her child.
- Promotes good health and safety practices.
- Establishes and maintains a safe, healthy learning environment.
- Assists with other groups of children when help is needed.
- Reports absences of three days or more to the Education Supervisor and to the Social Service Department.
- Reports to Education Supervisor any signs of illness or behavioral problems in a child that may require follow up.
- Ensures that: the child is changed, cleaned and soiled clothing is sent home, and that the soiled area is cleaned in case a child has an accident.
- Shares responsibilities necessary for a harmonious environment.
- Collects and submits accurate and complete participant information for inclusion in ChildPlus in a timely manner.
- Maintains records of children's progress and development.
- Provides supervision for an assigned group at lunch and rest times.
- Trains new personnel with the assistance of the Teacher Aides.
- Trains and evaluates assigned personnel.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Writes and submits required reports in a timely manner.
- Stays abreast of current practices and the latest research in Early Childhood Education.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS OF EMPLOYEE:
- Understands and applies child development and appropriate activities for children ages 3-5 years old.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, children, parents, volunteers, and visitors.
- Ability to implement changes when directed.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Possesses a demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront our staff, volunteers, program participants and community at-large. Possesses a proven ability to work effectively and respectfully with a broad range of people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Skilled in engaging and motivating program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and must believe that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Ability to demonstrate a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House and Kingsley House at the Bayou District, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants and their families, volunteers and the community at-large towards successful outcomes for program participants.
- Able to obtain and maintain CPR and First Aid certification.
- Ability to respect the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality, and their right to participate to their maximum capacity in determining their participation in our programs, including the formation of a case or treatment service plan.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information.
- Ability to meet deadlines, well organized, and able to work under pressure of multiple deadlines; demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
BS or BA in Early Childhood Education, or BA in Elementary Education, or Child Development.
1 year professional experience working with children ages 3 – 5 years old.
Early Head Start Teacher
Teacher Early Head Start
Teacher, Head Start Floater, FT Days- The Lourie Center School Greenbelt
Head Of PR & Communications
We’re in a high-growth stage of our mission here at ComplyAdvantage - to rid the world of financial crime. We’re now adding a PR and Communications Manager (who will report to the VP Marketing) to lead on our company PR and communication efforts, both in the US and abroad.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering, and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web-based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
We are a Fintech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by two of the world’s best VC firms - Index Ventures and Balderton Capital. We’re quickly scaling the business globally into international markets. To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people on board to help us.
The team values that we at ComplyAdvantage subscribe to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace kaizen
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the strategic direction, leadership and management of all global PR, comms (internal and external) Working with content and social media team through to execution, telling the story of our brand.
- Develop and implement PR/comms strategy that positions ComplyAdvantage as a global brand leader in the market.
- Identify and manage external PR and other agencies and freelancers as needed.
- Develop executive profiles and a steady drumbeat of proactive and reactive news to keep ComplyAdvantage top of mind.
- Land speaking engagements and award wins.
- Run global research projects leading to thought leadership pieces.
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Develop engaging speaker pitches that win us slots on stage at industry and partner events, as well as developing the on-stage content for presentations.
- Media training for key spokespeople globally.
- Develop global POVs - both strategic and reactive.
- Managing regular PR and comms reporting to demonstrate ROI for our PR and thought leadership activities.
- Manage analyst relations
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities through internal communications.
- Manage company response for crisis and emerging issues, working across ComplyAdvantage to respond quickly and effectively and acting as spokesperson.
- Stay on top of industry news and ensure ComplyAdvantage has a voice on relevant and topical issues.
- At least 5 years of directly related B2B or B2C PR and communications experience either in-house or for an agency in the United States preferably in New York
- An ideas generator with a nose for a good story.
- Strong collaborator and adept at stakeholder management.
- Proven ability to develop content that captures the attention of clients and press
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong social skills required to manage our engagement and relationships within the company as well as with media, associations and PR agencies.
- Experience in working with a regional and global communications team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and awareness skills.
- Creative ability, and the energy and enthusiasm to promote initiatives.
- Solid B2B event experience (landing speaker slots and developing creative on-stage presentation concepts.
- Consistent track record in delivering global top-tier media hits and thought leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of the US fintech, banking, regtech market
- Experience pitching, planning, and working with journalists in the New York market, preferably target publications like WSJ, NYTimes, Forbes, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup
What does success look like?
- In 3 months you will already be making waves in the industry and be positioning Comply Advantage as a leader in the Fintech world.
- Worked with the VP of Marketing and Marketing team to create an integrated PR and Comms plan
- You will have made good industry and press contacts and be creating opportunities with the relevant publications.
- You will have developed a global strategy for crisis comms.
Director, Head Of Marketing, Small Business Group
Head Of Talent And People Operations
Head Of Investment Data Solutions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!