Drapery Head Former Job Description Sample
Assistant To Head Of Data Strategy & Head Of Advanced Analytics
A global healthcare leader, Novartis, has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. It is a pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, and performance driven people. All of this makes Novartis one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
The Assistant will be responsible for providing professional support to the Head of Data Strategy and the Head of Advanced analytic. This will include executing complex administrative tasks and supporting their respective teams.
Independently takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes, even in case of absence of the line manager/team members, including organizing all logistical aspects of meetings, preparation of pre-read and meeting materials, research and booking of complex travel ar-rangements, use of Novartis online tools, etc., and provides cover for fellow Administrative Associates.
Fosters open communication with Group Digital Office (Executive Assistant to CDO & Administrative Team) and proactively aligns on business needs of the respective managers (Travels, Projects etc.)
Supports on-boarding of new Data Strategy & Advanced Analytics team members
Plan and control costs as well as check and assign invoices
Administer general tasks, including but not limited to replying to correspondence, filing, coordination of appointments and deadlines
Design, maintain and manage database administration and SharePoint sites
Prepare presentations according to the instructions
Support Data Strategy & Advanced Analytics teams with meeting preparation, etc.
Support external advisors, especially with regards to administrative matters
Distribute up-to-date policies, guidelines/procedures and transfer mechanisms as well as supporting materials across organization
Act as a professional partner to people within and outside the department, facilitating interaction and in-formation exchange
Keep list of Digital Network members including divisional, country and local level, as well as keeping the Data Strategy & Advanced Analytics Leadership list and org charts up-to-date;
Takes over supervising for colleagues in the administrative area
Head Start/Early Head Start - Lead Teacher
Early Head Start Lead Teacher
Location: Los Angeles, South LA & Compton areas
The following job summary is for descriptive purposes only. Actual job descriptions and job title is subject to change
Under the supervision of the Site Supervisor, he/she is responsible for early childhood education that is geared toward the overall goal of social competence and school readiness, which is age and developmentally appropriate for children ages 2 to 5 years old. Provide for children's social intellectual, physical and emotional development. Is responsible for classroom operation including, planning, curriculum and child assessment implementation, and supervision of children; responsible for conducting parent/teacher conferences and home visits, and supervision of classroom volunteers.
Education: Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in early childhood education or child development highly preferred; an Associates/Bachelor's degree in a related field and 24 Early Childhood Education coursework units equivalent to a major relating to early childhood education, with experience teaching infant, toddlers, and preschool-age children.
In addition, must have 6 units in Infant/toddler courses. Must have or be eligible for a Child Development Permit at the Teacher level or above.
Experience: Two (4) years experience as a paraprofessional in a preschool, mental health or social services agency.
Experience in infant and toddler assessments, Infant/Toddler Curriculum and 2 years of experience working as a paraprofessional with infants and/or toddlers with diverse needs in a preschool, mental health or social services agency. Two (2) years administrative, leadership and training supervisory experience is highly desirable.
Must possess a valid California driver's license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment. Mandatory CPR and Basic First Aid certificate, which employee is responsible to maintain for the duration of their employment with Head Start.
All Head Start positions are implemented in accordance with the Head Start Performance Standards in each service area
Crystal Stairs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce and culture. As part of this commitment, Crystal Stairs provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protected status.
Head Steward - Pride Of America
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US
At Norwegian Cruise Line, we know our future success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best talent. We are seeking individuals that are passionate about hospitality and committed to being their personal best.
As you learn more about our company, we think you will agree that there is no better time than now to become a member of the Norwegian Cruise Line family. Holdings
If you're interested to be considered for this position, please click the blue APPLY button at the top of the page to get started. All candidates must complete an on-line application to be considered.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH) is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line®, Oceania Cruises® and Regent Seven Seas Cruises® brands.
With a combined fleet of 26 ships with approximately 54,400 berths, these brands of NCLH offer itineraries to more than 450 destinations worldwide.
The Company will introduce seven additional ships through 2025, with an option to introduce two additional ships for delivery in 2026 and 2027.
The combined brands of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. employ over 30,000 shipboard crew from over 110 different countries.
As our company adds new destinations, itineraries and ships, there are wonderful opportunities for new crew to join our family!
- PLEASE READ PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE APPLICATION*
PER UNITED STATES COAST GUARD REGULATIONS, CREW MEMBERS ONBOARD THE PRIDE OF AMERICA MUST BE UNITED STATED CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS RESIDENT ALIENS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS). FAILURE TO MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU FOR EMPLOYMENT CONSIDERATION ONBOARD THE PRIDE OF AMERICA.
Are you looking for a fantastic job on the high seas? Apply to live and work on Norwegian Cruise Line M/S Pride of America which has a year-round Hawaiian itinerary. Inaugurated in 2005, the Pride of America is the only large passenger US-flagged vessel. To take a 360 virtual tour of the ship, click here: http://bit.ly/1TGOyGW
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Head Steward works under the general guidance and supervision of the Asst. Executive Housekeeper and within the limits of established NCL policies and procedures. Supervises the activities of the Utility Hotel, Crew Stewards, Officer Utilities, Sr. Officer Utility, and the Head Cleaner to ensure clean, orderly and attractive public areas and guest staterooms.
Keeps all pantry and supply lockers, neat, cleaned and stocked.
Maintains the cleanliness of the service and surrounding areas.
Inspects crew staterooms and back-of-the-house areas to ensure cleanliness is maintained.
Reports and logs any maintenance issues for crew staterooms in Fidelio and follows up as necessary.
Ensures that staff/Officer/Sr. Officer rooms are cleaned, serviced, and set up properly with linen/towel replenishment as per the entitlement policy.
Ensures that all Boundary cabins are cleaned, serviced, and set up properly as per company policy.
Ensure that Spa Area, Fitness Center, Kids Corner and Teens Club are properly maintain and according to USPH Regulations and SEMS.
Carries out the following routine assignments:'
Assigns duties to staff and briefly instructs them on follow-up and special projects.
Inspects lobbies, atriums, elevators, outlets, stair towers, landings, offices and surrounding areas as needed.
Maintains a daily logbook on inspected areas, assignments given to staff, special projects, maintenance deficiencies and significant events/activities during his/her shift.
Sees to adequate storage of supply inventories on assigned decks and safeguards against waste, shortages, and losses.
Conducts inventory checks as needed.
Prepares supervisor report and completes requisition forms for needed supplies.
Reports maintenance deficiencies that require immediate attention and follows up on their status. Elevates issues as necessary.
Reports of any loss or damage of furniture, fixtures or equipment.
Supervises the proper use and care of equipment.
Records any item left in public areas by guests and turns them in to the Guest Service Desk.
Daily follow up in accordance to USPH regulations, SEMS, Waypoint, and NCL Hotel Operations.
Ensures all public room and corridor carpet is clean and stain free.
Ensures all public room furniture, blinds and drapery is clean and in good condition. Arranges for repairs as required.
Assists with the delivery and collection of guest luggage on turn around day.
Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
Intermediate to Advanced skills in typing and computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Fidelio, Micros) is required.
Two years' experience working in hotel establishments is required; or two years' experience working as a room steward onboard ships is required.
You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) as well as a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC). In order to qualify for an MMC you must:
Be at least 18 years of age
Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
Have a Reasonably Clear Background
- High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver
Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
Respect for all co-workers and guests
Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
Able to work 7 days a week
Ability to live in close quarters.
The U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) requires all crew members employed with NCL America aboard the Pride of America to hold a Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC). In order to qualify for a MMC, applicants must demonstrate specific physical abilities necessary to perform shipboard duties per USCG guidelines (COMPDTPUB 16700.4 NVIC 04-8). Shall have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40.0 or less. Blood Pressure as per USCG a maximum 160/100.
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE:
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 51-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising. Most notably, Norwegian revolutionized the cruise industry by offering guests the freedom and flexibility to design their ideal cruise vacation on their schedule with no set dining times, a variety of entertainment options and no formal dress codes. Today, Norwegian invites guests to enjoy a relaxed, resort- style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea with a wide variety of accommodations options, including The Haven by Norwegian®, a luxury enclave with suites, private pool and dining, concierge service and personal butlers. Norwegian Cruise Line sails around the globe, offering guests the freedom and flexibility to explore the world on their own time and experience up to 27 dining options, award-winning entertainment, superior guest service and more across all of the brand's 16 ships.
Celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2018, Oceania Cruises is the world's leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line's six intimate and luxurious ships which carry only 684 or 1,250 guests offer an unrivaled vacation experience featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly crafted voyages aboard designer-inspired, intimate ships call on more than 450 ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific and epic Around The World Voyages that range from 180 to 200 days.
REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES:
Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers the industry's most inclusive luxury experience aboard its all-suite fleet. Seven Seas Mariner's 2018 dry-dock refurbishment will conclude the line's $125 million refurbishment program to elevate the elegance of the whole fleet to the standard set by Seven Seas Explorer. In early 2020, Regent will perfect luxury with the launch of Seven Seas Splendor. A voyage with Regent Seven Seas Cruises includes all-suite accommodations, round-trip air, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, unlimited internet access, sightseeing excursions in every port, gratuities, ground transfers and a pre-cruise hotel package for guests staying in concierge-level suites and higher.
GET SOCIAL WITH US!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The head server is responsible for providing outstanding meal service for our membership. Head servers are expected to be team oriented, have a positive attitude, and work with a sense of urgency when handling food service for our membership. Applicants will receive training and must be willing to adapt and learn on the fly. This is a union position and all new hires are required to join the Local 2 union. This position does not receive gratuities.
Set-up of tables and stations for meal service
Memorize menu and daily special
Service style is modified banquet
Acknowledge any member with-in 10 feet with a smile and greeting
Answer any questions the members' have concerning the men
Picking up the food from the kitchen and delivering it back to the member
Follow-up with the members during the meal period when necessary
Breakdown of the tables and stations after meal period
Be attentive to the membership through-out the entire shift
Cleanliness of both the dining room and back of the house areas
Take constructive criticism from management
Bus tables and carry dirty dish tubs to the dish room
Provide training and supervise other servers
Other tasks as assigned by management
18 years of age or older
Be able to communicate effectively in English to coworkers, members, and to the management
Ability to carry a 25 lb tray on your shoulder
Ability to carry 30-40 lb. bus tub of dirty dishes at waist level
Must be willing to stand, walk, lift, and carry trays/ bus tubs during entire shift
Show up in proper uniform (ie. Polished clean black closed toe shoes, black socks, ironed black slacks, no jeans, no leggings, black bow tie, wine opener, and a pressed white collared non-tuxedo shirt)
Employees must be well groomed (ie. Showered, teeth brushed, hair combed, hair pulled back if it touches the shoulders, men are clean shaven or have neatly trimmed beards, etc)
Be willing to complete side jobs during slow periods in service
Be willing to ask questions or to ask for help if needed
Be willing to accommodate special requests
Be a team player
Use professional language at all times
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain's Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Head Cashier would reconcile cash register receipts and prepare bank transactions. They would also monitor, correct, and submit payroll information, and perform all duties of a Retail Cashier, and Customer Care Desk Clerk, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience.This can include, but is not limited to:
Fill the registers with change
Balance the store safe
Transport of reserve money to and from the bank
Reconcile reserve money
Order and maintain store office supplies
Balance DNR receipts
Complete and file required paperwork
Manage Gift Registry and assist customers
Help in other departments as assigned
Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
Great communication skills
Prior Retail experience preferred
Related Associates Degree, or work equivalent, preferred
Possess a valid drivers license
Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
Flexible work schedule
Associate discount program
Exciting and engaging work environment
Short and long term disability and life insurance
Job ClassRetail Store
Head Of IT Operations And Support
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for infrastructure support, data center and field operations. The position will lead teams responsible for recovery of incidents, operations, maintenance and monitoring. This role will play a critical role in the development and execution of strategies that implement best practices, deliver operational excellence, and focus on continual service improvement. In addition, this role will build new infrastructure competencies.
Leads the IT Operations Strategy to ensure readiness for future. Develop knowledge of industry trends, best practices, internal IT strategy, technologies and architectures in order to recommend scalable and efficient support and operations methods. Develop and implement IT standards and documentation, perform root cause analysis and create preventive measures. Manage daily operations of IT support services, creating internal and external service-level agreements. Implement and monitor system backup and recovery
Lead key internal resources and outsourced vendors to drive transformation and continuous improvements to deliver on enterprise objectives. Partners with internal and external technology system providers to plan for short term and future needs. Participates actively and partners with procurement in vendor identification and negotiations for services to ensure application development and maintenance support
Works across organization boundaries, horizontal and vertical to socialize concepts and ensure active buy-in and commitment of key stakeholders. Ensures that system infrastructure is flexible and support the business needs by maintaining an understanding of business strategies and infrastructure capabilities
Develops and leads a team of professionals, and manages teams responsible for incident recovery.
Implement and manage governance processes that result in effective controls and alignment between the internal business and IT partners
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in IS, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
Experience: 15 years in Operations technology roles; at least 10 years' leadership experience, 5 of which should be in a senior executive leadership role, and experience as a CIO/CTO direct report. Experience working in a global matrix environment, with geographically disbursed resources. Experience running a departments with 50+ staff
Technical /Functional Qualifications:
Possesses an in-depth understanding of organizational technical and security architectures
Skilled in organizational development, strategic planning and implementation
Strong communication and leadership skills; possesses an in-depth knowledge of IT to implement change; is collaborative and works effectively with
Affiliate partners to provide seamless service to our internal clients and external customers
- Knowledge of financial industry, consumer lending and auto finance
Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to working on a computer
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Head JV Basketball Coach (Boys)
Head JV Basketball Coach (Boys)
Number Openings: (At time of posting)
Length of Work Year:
October 29, 2018 - February 16, 2019
9/28/2018 4:00 PM Pacific
Paid by Stipend - not to exceed $2,738.00
9/20/2018 Application Deadline:
9/28/2018 4:00 PM Pacific Employment Type:
Length of Work Year:
October 29, 2018 - February 16, 2019 Salary:
Paid by Stipend - not to exceed $2,738.00 Number Openings: (At time of posting)
1 Contact: Bene Hanson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:
Requirements for Applying
ApplicationLetter of InterestCurrent Resume(2) Current Letters of Recommendation (2017/18)
Upon Offer of employment:CPR/AED and First Aid certificates
Current TB clearance
Fingerprint clearance with GUSD
Requirements for Applying
ApplicationLetter of InterestCurrent Resume(2) Current Letters of Recommendation (2017/18)
Upon Offer of employment:CPR/AED and First Aid certificates
Current TB clearance
Fingerprint clearance with GUSD
(All Coaches must be able to present valid CPR/AED and First Aid certificates and must be able to complete the NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching course-CA edition and the NFHS Concussion in Sports-What You Need To Know before season begins)
APPLY (CURRENT EMPLOYEES ONLY) APPLY
Back To Search Results Page
Head Softball Coach (Part-Time)
Warner Pacific University’s Commitment to Diversity: Warner Pacific University is committed to hiring staff and faculty with an intentionality that demonstrates the importance of having an employee community that reflects the racial and ethnic diversity of the students we serve. Persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary Description: The Head Softball Coach is a part-time, benefit eligible position reporting to the Director of Athletics. The Head Coach is responsible for administering the sport in the best interest of the University, in concurrence with the policies and regulations approved by the Board of Trustees and the practices and procedures of the University administration, as well as the Cascade Collegiate Conference and National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) rules and regulations.
- Manages and directs all aspects of the program.
- Recruits student-athletes by following University and NAIA policies and meets University goals for roster size.
- Maintains recruiting reporting with Athletics administration in a complete and timely manner.
- Recruits and hires assistant coaches.
- Creates practice plans and executes accordingly.
- Maintains budget operations and follows expenditure procedures.
- Coordinates fundraising efforts and follows University and departmental policies.
- Coordinates team travel arrangements including reservation of vehicles, lodging, and meals with Athletics administration.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with practice facility partners.
- Monitors academic progress of student-athletes.
- Establishes public relations efforts of the program.
- Coordinates team community service activities.
- Demonstrates interest in/aptitude for good sportsmanship, maintaining poise/self-control, teaching team to play hard yet fairly.
- Serves as a welcoming host to visiting teams, coaches, officials, and spectators.
- Disciplines student-athletes when necessary and communicates any community standards violations to Student Rights and Responsibilities personnel.
- Ensures student-athletes practice good sportsmanship and abide by team/departmental policies.
- Ensures knowledge and compliance of current University, Cascade Collegiate Conference (CCC), and NAIA policies and procedures.
- Responsible for working with Athletics administration for meet management.
- Follows departmental and University policies and procedures in regards to expenditures
- Responsible for inventory of University-owned equipment and uniforms.
- Orders equipment and supplies following proper procedure.
- Works closely with Sports Information Director for meet management, results, releases, recommendations of student-athletes for awards and special recognition.
- Works closely with Athletics administration on all eligibility and compliance issues.
- Responsible to report any potential NAIA violations directly to the Athletic Director.
- Works closely with Athletic Training office for ongoing care, strength & conditioning, and injury prevention of student-athletes.
- Successfully completes NAIA’s Character-Driven Coaches course within 90 days of starting position.
- Contributes to the support and implementation of the University Strategic Plan.
- Adheres to University policies and procedures.
- Participates in Warner Pacific University professional development opportunities when appropriate.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Christian liberal arts education by upholding the mission of the University and abiding by the Employment Standards and Lifestyle Agreement.
- Exhibit commitment to inclusiveness and sensitivity in areas of national origin, ethnicity, culture, gender, and disabilities.Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Coaching experience in a high school or collegiate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communication
- Ability to travel 50-75% during the season
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of people and commitment to diversity
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively solve problems and initiate and implement projects independently
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in a varied-paced or fast-paced environment
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Master’s degree
- Head or Assistant coaching experience in a collegiate environment
- Experience recruiting student-athletes
Warner Pacific is a Christ-centered urban liberal arts University dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds an education that prepares them to engage actively in a constantly changing world. The University was founded in 1937 by the Church of God (Anderson, Indiana) and maintains a covenant relationship with that body. Central to Warner Pacific’s identity as a Christ-centered higher education institution is the policy of hiring persons whose personal and professional lives reflect:
1. A belief in the deity of and commitment to Jesus Christ and the Christian faith, as interpreted through the historic witness of Scripture and the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit.
2. The practice of following Christ through day-to-day personal lifestyle choices.
3. A vitality of Christian experience maturing in insight and application and appreciative of differing viewpoints.
4. A commitment to life-long learning and service through personal and professional development.
5. For teaching faculty, the expression of artful teaching, based on mastery of relevant subject matter and in an environment of purposeful and rigorous inquiry amongst a community of scholars who support one another.
6. A capability, by temperament, preparation, and will, to support students as they confront the intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges of their lives.
7. A sensitivity to and support for the mission, core themes, vision, values, ethos and traditions of the Warner Pacific University community.
8. A commitment to teaching and serving in harmony with the doctrines of the Bible as understood and generally held by the Church of God Reformation Movement.
Mission-based hiring is of critical importance to Warner Pacific University. From its inception, the Church of God has resisted condensing the Scriptures into a formal creed, instead emphasizing salvation as the entrance into the body of Christ; unity in diversity; and a call to holy living as God’s people representing Christ in the world. Warner Pacific, rather than requiring subscription to an institutional doctrinal statement, asks each employee to affirm a personal faith in Jesus Christ by providing a statement articulating the ways in which faith informs the employee’s understanding of his or her vocation at Warner Pacific. Employees are expected to demonstrate and articulate a vital Christian faith and to live in a manner consistent with a Christ-centered lifestyle as informed by the Scriptures of the New Testament.
Further, to ensure orderly operations and provide the best possible work environment, all Warner Pacific University employees are expected to maintain the highest levels of ethics, professionalism, integrity, and judgment. Employees must obey all laws governing the workplace and the business of the University, as well as treat others (students, suppliers, and co-workers) with honesty, respect, and personal dignity in all interactions. Conduct that is malicious, abusive, threatening, dishonest or unlawful is not acceptable. Employees who feel they are being subjected to conduct of this kind should bring the concern to Human Resources. The University environment is expected to be free from discrimination and harassment (including bullying). When an individual’s behavior has direct implications for others and/or the well-being of the University community, there may be cause for institutional involvement, regardless of where the situation occurs.
Warner Pacific University desires to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, faculty, students, visitors and guests. Therefore, smoking is not permitted on University property, in its vehicles, or at any University sponsored event. The use of illegal drugs or non-prescribed controlled substances is strictly prohibited. Use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, electronic cigarettes or marijuana is strictly prohibited on Warner Pacific University campuses.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Warner Pacific provides equal opportunity for employment and advancement for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status and any other status protected by laws and regulations to which Warner Pacific is subject. All employment decisions, including hiring, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfers, and terminations are made in a manner that does not discriminate against individuals in the categories discussed above. Because Warner Pacific is a Christian liberal arts University, the University exercises its legal right to hire Christian employees to fulfill its mission and purpose.
Commitment to Diversity:
Warner Pacific University is committed to building a culturally diverse faculty and a multicultural learning environment. Inquiries are encouraged from candidates who will enrich and contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our University. Warner Pacific University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks a diverse workforce of committed Christians from all racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Warner Pacific University offers a full range of traditional benefits for qualifying employees, including medical/dental insurance, disability, life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, mission leave, tuition remission, and retirement savings.
In order to be considered an applicant for this position, please complete our online employment application at www.warnerpacific.edu/jobs. Click “Apply Now” to complete the online application, and submit the following:
- Cover letter with names/contact information for three professional references
Head Start Teacher- Direct Hire
We are actively looking for a dedicated Teacher to join our team as a Head Start Teacher. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with excellent medical benefits, tuition reimbursement for Master's bound staff, and a great culture to shape young minds.
Pay: $39,5/annually with 65$ of medical premiums paid, PTO, and an excellent 403(b) plan
44 weeks on, 8 weeks off for summer break
To implement the Head Start Performance Standards in the overall management of the classroom, including promoting social, physical, and intellectual growth, providing a safe, healthy environment that is developmentally, linguistically and culturally appropriate. Responsible for all aspects of a universal pre-kindergarten classroom to include enrichment programs, training, technical assistance, additional observations and paperwork. Responsible for supervising volunteers and giving direction to Teacher Assistants and Child Care Aides.
Responsible for all aspects of a universal pre-kindergarten classroom to include enrichment programs, training, technical assistance, additional observations and paperwork. Completes RECAP/UPK evaluations and assessments and assures timely submission of paperwork.
Plans, oversees and implements the HighScope curriculum.
Prepares and oversees lesson plans which promote social, physical and intellectual growth according to the HighScope curriculum
Uses positive child guidance techniques which empower children to learn internal control and use verbal communication.
Prepares skill assessments and portfolios for each child and oversees children's educational records and other documentation.
Completes children's evaluations, screenings and developmental assessments throughout the year and integrates results in planning for children’s individual needs.
Completes required home visits for each child, including planning goals with parents.
Participates in a minimum of two formal parent conferences in order to share children's portfolios and skill assessments and to gain parent input.
Maintains professional relationships with families and encourages parents to assist in classroom activities and other center functions.
Implements Head Start Performance Standards and NYS OCFS regulations in all aspects of the Program.
Other Duties As assinged
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred; or Pre-School CDA or AAS and equivalent experience for placement in Head Start only classrooms. - with a commitment to get Masters Degree within 5 years
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and NYS Teacher Certification required for Head Start classrooms operated in partnership with the Rochester City School District.
- One to two years experience teaching in an early childhood setting.
- Requires knowledge of early childhood developmentally appropriate practices.
- Requires administrative, analytical, evaluative and oral and written communication skills
- Requires proficiency in word processing, data entry and data management.
- Requires the health and physical capability to work in an office or classroom, including sitting on floor or in child-sized chairs, bending, running, climbing stairs and to lift children weighing up to 40lbs.
- Requires valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Head Of Customer Success
About the Company
The organization is a well-funded, startup machine learning and data analytics software company. Presently the organization is in the pre-launch phase but poised for tremendous growth.
About the Job
The Head of Customer Success plays a critical executive leadership role within organization, serving as a key influential leader to build and develop sustainable post-sales support operations, customer support initiatives, and continuous improvement as it relates to customer outcomes. This is the first hire to launch the department and this position is a critical hire for our client as this position will serve in an executive capacity and work closely with the CEO.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and lead a scalable Customer Success Department from the ground up
- Implement all the processes and workflow for the Customer Success Department
- Evaluate and roll out all the Customer Support Systems
- Create a consistent and valued customer support experience developing and scaling repeatable methodologies and proven best practices
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle and map the customer support journey with a focus on metrics
- Expand our services revenue in accounts via vertical selling
- Maintain and expand highly effective working relationships with customers/users, stakeholders, vendors and partners to integrate strategic support and continuous improvement plans into overall strategic objectives
- Influence future lifetime value through higher customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive a customer success culture and effectively act as an internal customer advocate at the executive level, exposing the customer’s pain points and opportunities at high levels of the organization
- Provide key strategic voice of the customer input to the leadership team
- Develop strategies to improve customer interaction and contact deflection
- Work as a business partner with client leaders and users to evaluate/improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions for business process efficiency and productivity
- Ensure timely, consistent and accurate responses to client queries, escalations, concerns or complaints
- Drive improvements and initiatives in partnership with relevant stakeholders or business owners to resolve support issues, failures or adverse feedback from clients
- Work cross functionally to create best practices, processes and policies to improve overall customer experience
- MBA or another post-graduate degree
- Experience working in a startup organization is essential
- Ability to thrive and preform in a rapid change environment is a must
- Experience driving clinical outcomes strongly preferred
- Strong business development experience skilled in Healthcare Industry, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- 5+ years managing Customer Success, Account Management, Client Services or Relationship Management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & executive presences– ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for peers, customers and national employee teams
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to influence, energize, develop and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading a P&L with financial responsibilities and providing leadership for all functional services areas including experience handling customer escalations
- Strong track record of building a high-performance team; attracting, developing and retaining talent
- Demonstrated success in working with customers to resolve complex issues and develop solid business relationships
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in the Digital Technologies, IT, Software markets, ideally in the Healthcare space
- Inclusive leadership style with a focus on personal involvement, trust and flexibility
- Ability to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity, and demonstrate composure in stressful situations where competing priorities must be managed
- Proven client engagement capability: unrelenting passion and zeal to engage with customers
- Passionate about driving change/influence across cross functions and organizational boundaries
- Ability to translate strategic direction into tactical deliverables that are readily embraced by organization’s tactical layers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!