Draw Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Draw Bench Operator
We are seeking a Draw Bench Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Operates extrusion machine to form flat metal strips into tubular, channel, angular, or other shapes.
- Positions and bolts or clamps single or multiple dies on bed of press, using hand tools.
- Loads coil of strip metal on spindle of machine.
- Feeds strip between dies, and locks front end of strip in gripping jaws or dog of power carriage.
- Turns handwheels to close and tighten dies on metal strip and starts machine.
- Stops machine after metal is formed and removes piece from between dies.
- Cuts formed piece into specified lengths, using electric saw, and verifies conformity of piece to specifications, using micrometers and calipers.
- Clears dies of loose burrs with blast of compressed air.
- May straighten sheet metal parts.
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Spherion Staffing has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it's not our size or our 65+ years of experience that has earned us the respect and loyalty of our customers, it is our local focus, personalized service and passion for excellence!
A National Staffing Leader with a Local Focus
Since 1946, Spherion has been offering companies a unique combination of personalized customer service backed by the resources, knowledge and geographic breadth of a $2 billion workforce leader. It's like getting the best of both worlds: dedicated local service and robust national support.
Last year, we helped 3,000 clients acquire the right administrative, contact center, light industrial, non-clinical healthcare and professional talent required to meet their workforce goals. And, we did it with the kind of attention and service that speaks of local ownership.
A True Innovator in the Staffing Industry
Our business is about connecting with people. For this reason, you will always have a very personal, face-to-face experience when you work with Spherion. While this aspect of our business will never change, technology plays a significant role in the way people connect and relate in today
Construction Draw Specialist -Document Administrator II
• Monitor construction projects by identifying any potential credit risks and managing the process to mitigate those risks. • Keep CMU and RM informed of any issues that develop • Order and review inspections, title updates, subsequent surveys and appraisals as needed. • Analyze draw requests – ensure disbursements are in conformance with terms and conditions of approval and recommendations of inspector’s report. • Provide sale office/client with equity update letter. • Process payment of advances . • Execute wire transfer (if applicable). • Set-up project workbook including budget spreadsheet, disbursement guidelines, draw request review and equity letter. • Ensure all loan disbursements are in accordance with the original credit approval and any subsequent deviations are approved by CMU. • Review invoices for payment to vendors and allocate accordingly. • Clear collateral documents exceptions and deliver documentation to the various GWIM Credit Services sites for system updates. • Ensure accuracy of work and timeliness of all communication • Actively participate /lead projects as needed. • Maintain the Custom Mortgage Fulfillment “sense of urgency” and “white glove” service to our clients and sales partners.
Able to perform by demonstrating composure and sound thinking in a high volume, high pressure, quick turnaround environment – supporting high net worth Private Bank clients
Good time management skills, ability to multi-task, well organized, self-motivated
Requires minimal supervision while maintaining high productivity
Exhibits ability to build relationships both internally and externally
Proficient knowledge of the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
Familiarity with residential real estate loan documentation, appraisals and inspections
Proficiency in preparing and/or reviewing residential real estate documents for highly complex loan types, including manual preparation of all required compliance documents
Good understanding of construction contracts, budgets and draw monitoring process
Excellent written and verbal communication, strong customer service skills
Excellent understanding of collateral perfection requirements, consumer compliance regulations, credit risk assessments, and state law requirements to support a manual end to end process
Proficient knowledge of the following systems: AFS Commercial Loan, Lotus Notes, BFT Wire, E-Requests (vendor payments)
Good understanding of all Custom Mortgage Products
Posting Date : 02/13/2018
Location : Houston, TX, 20 GREENWAY PLZ (TX6020), - United States
Travel : No Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
1411 - Medical Assistant With Recent Blood Draw
(Job #1411) MEDICAL ASSISTANT interested in Holistic/Intergrative Medicine experience needed for Beverly Hills-AREA Practice.
- If you are interested in Holistic medicine, this is an opportunity to learn and develop your skills in this area!
- This person will be the doctor's right hand! Whatever the doctor requires within the scope of the medical practice falls into this job description.
- Recent experience must include: blood draw, injections, taking vitals, recording medical histories and EKG knowledge highly desired.
- Must be computer proficient and have EMR experience
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Professional attitude and appearance (no visible body art please). Must be articulate with good writing skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ablility to work in a fast-paced environment
- $17 - $18 hourly DOE - benefits include 50% paid Health insurance, Dental coverage available, pension plan after 2 years, paid parking, vacation, sick time and holidays!
More medical jobs on our website: www.marilyntaylormed.com
Sales Representative- Commission + Base Draw
TasteM8 is a startup company in Bay Area focusing on connecting restaurant owners with local customers using an on-demand marketing platform while contributing to reducing world hunger a dollar at a time.
We are looking for energetic and outgoing candidates with passion for sales and marketing who enjoy small startup environment. Need to also be comfortable with engaging prospective clients on the phone and meeting with them in person to present the platform.
This position offers excellent income potential through a fixed draw against commission as well as long term income based on individual performances. Successful employees will have an opportunity to grow with the company into different roles and travel to other regions.
TasteM8 sales representatives are responsible for connecting with restaurant owners or general managers over the phone or in person and setting up an appointment for an on-site demo of the platform. They will then close the sales and earn the commission by signing up the restaurant on the app (registration is free for restaurants and there are no monthly fees involved). We are invested in your success and will provide a detailed training.
We are looking for socially responsible, energetic and goal oriented individuals with excellent communication skills and technology and computer savvy. Also need to be comfortable with engaging prospective customers on the phone and meeting with them in person to present the platform.
- Valid driving license
- Reliable means of transportation
- Able and willing to drive to different areas of Bay Area
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Machine Operator (Packaging Associate) - 3Rd Shift 11Pm To 7Am
Title: Machine Operator (Packaging Associate) - 3rd Shift 11pm to 7am
Location: United States-Arizona-Goodyear
Job Number: 171584 SUMMARY Under the general supervision of the Packaging Team Leader is responsible for the quality of, and the safe, efficient and continuous operation of snack packaging machinery. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned due to business needs or special circumstances which may require reassignment to other departments or other job duties. Provide leadership and directions to the General Technician workforce. Reads production schedule and plans accordingly.
Efficiently maintains the operation of packaging machinery by monitoring codes, dates and prices. Maintains an adequate supply of roll stock and ensures all packaging materials are available for each machine. Adjusts machine micro logic as needed to maintain an efficient and low waste operation.
Understands and demonstrates the necessary skills involved to efficiently operate packaging equipment in so far as, but not limited to, machine setups, changeovers, proper running, procedural adjustments, shutdown sanitation cleanup. Plans ahead for machine changeovers properly and efficiently when changing over from one product item to another. Runs machine to standard speeds.
Monitors and adjusts each machine to ensure proper cut off of film and those bags have proper end seals and back seals as required. Monitors and checks bag weights and product appearance as required. Properly accounts for product run off and handles this product accordingly; sorts through and works back on all good products repack.
Keeps machines and work areas swept clean, wipes packaging machines off and blows down area when required to do so. Immediately reports any maintenance problems to Maintenance Technician, or Production Team Leader. Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal protection; keeps work area clean; stores supplies in designated areas, keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from obstruction; removes trash from work area floor; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes and weights; identifies/reports defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to supervision.
Performs other job related projects, duties and assignments as directed by supervision. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Form/Fill A Prerequisite:
Form/Fill B qualified and successful completion of Form/Fill A examination. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Must be able to read and understand spec sheets. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Food Handler card. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Job: Manufacturing EEO Disclosure: Snyder’s-Lance is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories
Manufacturing Machine Operator
We are actively seeking a metal wire/tube drawing operator to join our operations team. We are looking for growth-minded employees that are ready to advance their career in an environment where hard work is rewarded. Our employees benefit from (a):
- Stable Work Schedules
- Bi-weekly Paychecks
- Shift Differential
SUMMARY: Set-up and operate machinery according to work instructions while conforming to good manufacturing practices. Equipment includes: drawing machinery, annealing furnaces, grinding machines and de-coring machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned. • Reads work instructions and work order routers to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. • Selects, installs, and aligns dies, guides, and stops to set up machines. • Sets controls for machine actions for various operations on work piece in specified sequence. • Starts machines to produce sample products and measures for conformance with specifications. • Inspect wire or tube samples using microscope with 20x magnification. • Works with teams to standardize product and processes. • Assists in instructing co-workers on routine tasks and equipment, as needed. • Adjusts settings of dies on controls, as required, to obtain product meeting specifications and quality standards. • Starts machine to begin production and observes machine operations for evidence of malfunction and products for defects. • Inspects machines using a checklist and reports maintenance needs to appropriate personnel. • Fill out router and follow GMP procedure and related Work Instructions as trained
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma is required; and 6 months related experience or training. Basic computer skills and data entry required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and speak basic English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and safety instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Shoe Sales Associate - Draw
Do you have a passion for shoes and personalized service? Join our Shoe Sales Team and help achieve the goal to find the perfect shoes for every customer Our Shoe Sales Associates help our customers determine type and quality of merchandise, make suggestions and maintain the shoe department’s visual presentations.
We’ll value your: Passion for shoes Ability to make a great, positive, long lasting first impression Excellent interpersonal skills Strong customer service and selling techniques Previous shoe and/or commissioned sales experience preferred Prior experience with Point of Sales (POS) preferred Schedules include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!