Drawer In Hand Job Description Sample
Manager - Loan Document Drawer
WANTED: MANAGER - LOAN DOCUMENT DRAWER
Genesis Capital serves as a private-money lender that provides financing for highly qualified and experienced investors in the growing REO market. We provide first trust deed loans to “A” quality borrowers seeking to fix and flip properties. Currently seeking an experienced mortgage Manager of Loan Document Drawer who exhibits great customer service, is an accomplished problem solver with the ability to multitask, priorities and handle a large pipeline and has a desire to learn and grow with the company.
Located in the Warner Corporate Center in Woodland Hills, the Manager Loan Document Drawer is responsible for managing and overseeing the preparation of loan documents for borrower execution and to ensure loan is compliant with loan approval. The position woks collaboratively with department managers, processors, underwriters and funders to ensure a timely and accurate loan closing process.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and oversee the Loan Document Drawer process to ensure loan documents are created timely and review for accuracy.
- Perform file reviews for accuracy while adhering to regulatory timeframes
- Create and issue mortgage loan documents
- Monitor pipeline and balance workload accordingly
- Escalate issues to the appropriate manager
- Ensure all fees are compliant per the disclosures within the file, loan product, etc.
- Review of documents, including but not limited to: Loan Agreements, Notes, Deed of Trusts, etc. and invoices for various services (appraisal, etc.)
- Reconcile loan and funding sheets information for accuracy. Report discrepancies or changes to the appropriate department
- Input figures to create borrowers escrow/impound accounts; considering number of months needed, appropriate monthly payment and the aggregate accounting calculation
- Upload information as needed to the appropriate document preparation system
- Review and resolve any audit issues created by the document preparation system
- Work collaboratively with internal and external clients to provide superior customer service
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 - 7 years as mortgage loan document drawer or other related field
- Familiar with regulatory requirements regarding disclosures and mortgage loan documents
- Must be detail oriented
- Preferred experience with LaserPro or similar mortgage industry system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other Mortgage Loan Applications
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written including professional and polite business email correspondence with proper grammar
- Ability to resolve complex issues with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily volume with deadlines
- Must be a team player and work constructively and collaboratively with their fellow employees
- Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong business acumen
- Takes initiative with a clear business purpose in mind
- Continually seeks to improve business processes
- Adapts to change easily in a fast working environment
- Follows direction easily
This company offers a tremendous potential for growth from within. Compensation commensurate with experience, plus benefits. Apply today! Please reply to this ad with your resume and references.
Machine Operator -Wire Drawer
SmartTalent is hiring immediately!
APPLY TODAY or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 425-271-4225 to schedule an interview !!!
OPEN HOUSE HOURS: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 2:00pm
3900 E. Valley Rd. – Suite 200
Renton, WA 98057
Se Habla Español
Smart Talent is seeking a Wire Drawer for a manufacturing company located in Kent, Washington. Candidate will operate several wire drawing machines and equipment to produce a variety of wire products. If you have experience in this field or a related area please apply today and send us your resume with Machine Operator -Wire Drawer in the subject line to: email@example.com
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The wire drawer will use production cards to set up machines for long runs
- The wire drawer may change die as needed to ensure equality
- The wire drawer will make repairs to wire and manage snarls in the wire
- The wire drawer will perform quality inspections for proper tolerance levels
- The wire drawer will use lubricants to support proper draw procedure
- The wire drawer will weld and grind wire
Requirements for a Wire Drawer:
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out a production schedule
- Must have a high integrity for safety
- Forklift certification or experience
- Ability to move 50+ pounds several times a day
- 2+ years of experience in a related field or manufacturing industry
2nd Shift - Will train on 1st shift for 3 weeks
Pay starts at $14.00/hr
Job Type: Full-time
Must pass a background and drug screen
Union dues will begin after 30 days
If you have the experience and requirements listed above and able to interview immediately, please call SmartTalent @(425)271-4225 and ask for Chinda, Marvi or Tierra.
We look forward in speaking with you!
Intermediate Wire Drawer
Kanthal Bethel, CT is looking for an
Intermediate Wire Drawer
If you have at least three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, are safety conscious and want to start a career at a global company, Sandvik Materials Technology wants to speak with you!
Kanthal is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D. Operations are divided into four product areas: Tube, Strip, Wire and Heating Technology - and Primary Products.
Key performance areas
As the Intermediate Wire Drawer, you are responsible for setting up and operating intermediate wire drawing machines to reduce wire diameter to specified sizes. You will operate the wire drawing machine to complete jobs, regularly checking the process to assure quality, and meet deadlines for select jobs according to delivery due dates or as prioritized by the supervisor. This role requires that you use operation sheets, specifications, and oral and written instructions to prepare the annealing furnaces with stock. You will also continually make inspections (manual and visual), necessary measurements, and perform adjustments to the wire drawing machine when needed.
Other duties include:
- Completing daily production sheets
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in work area
- Observing all safety rules and environmental regulations
- Completing annual hazardous waste handling/RCRA Training
You hold a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least three years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment. Technical or trade skills are preferred, and wire drawing experience would be a plus. You are a dedicated team player, with strong communication skills. Fluency in English (reading and speaking) is required, as is the ability to perform simple mathematical calculations and experience with the Microsoft Office suite. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and move up to 100 lbs., bend, walk and reach. Also essential to this job is strict adherence to all safety rules and environmental regulations.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the Intermediate Wire Drawer position, JO #355972
Kanthal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mortgage Doc Drawer
Mortgage Doc Drawer Mortgage Doc Drawer
RESPA, Loan Document, FHA, FHLMC/FNMA, Doc Drawer, Portfolio lending, Purchase Loans, Refinance Loans If you are a top-notch Doc Drawer with 2+ years of experience and local to the greater Calabasas CA area, please read on! Come join one of the top teams in the nation!!
What You Will Be Doing Draw and prepare all loan documents and ensure accuracy and completeness of loan file; Expected production level of 6 to 8 sets of loan documents drawn per day. The doc drawer position works collaboratively with processors, escrow agents and funders to ensure a timely and accurate loan closing process. Ability to problem solve during document drawing process with outside branches, Loan Officers, Loan Processors, Closing Agents and Title Companies Provide exceptional customer service over the phone, email and face to face with quick response times and accurate information Review loan for compliance with RESPA and TRID tolerances Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations Perform other job-related duties as required by the needs of the company
What You Need for this Position 2+ years doc drawing knowledge Working knowledge of: how to review title reports, purchase contracts, appraisals, Escrow instructions, trust agreements, tax certs, insurance policies, GFE and TIL's Knowledge of how to balance fees using an Est HUD Knowledge of current RESPA requirements and limits for disclosing purposes Must be able to interact with interdepartmental staff in a professional manner via email, phone, and face-to-face communication Knowledge of wet and dry state processes. Knowledge of TRID.
Current FHA, VA and USDA experience Strong customer service, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. High level of integrity and confidentiality required Strong attention to detail. What's In It for You Career Growth Flexibility Great Pay So, if you are a Doc Drawer with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mortgage Doc DrawerCA-CalabasasLE1-1432429
Intermediate Wire Drawer
Intermediate Wire Drawer Job overview
Deadline: Not set
Country: United States
Location: Bethel, CT
Job category: Production Apply for this job Kanthal in Bethel, CT, is looking for an Intermediate Wire Drawer If you have at least three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, are safety conscious and want to start a career at a global company, Sandvik Materials Technology wants to speak with you!
Kanthal is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D. Operations are divided into four product areas:
Tube, Strip, Wire and Heating Technology - and Primary Products. Key performance areas As the Intermediate Wire Drawer, you are responsible for setting up and operating intermediate wire drawing machines to reduce wire diameter to specified sizes. You will operate the wire drawing machine to complete jobs, regularly checking the process to assure quality, and meet deadlines for select jobs according to delivery due dates or as prioritized by the supervisor.
This role requires that you use operation sheets, specifications, and oral and written instructions to prepare the annealing furnaces with stock. You will also continually make inspections (manual and visual), necessary measurements, and perform adjustments to the wire drawing machine when needed. Other duties include:
Completing daily production sheets
Maintaining order and cleanliness in work area
Observing all safety rules and environmental regulations
Completing annual hazardous waste handling/RCRA Training Your profile You hold a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least three years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment. Technical or trade skills are preferred, and wire drawing experience would be a plus.
You are a dedicated team player, with strong communication skills. Fluency in English (reading and speaking) is required, as is the ability to perform simple mathematical calculations and experience with the Microsoft Office suite. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and move up to 100 lbs., bend, walk and reach.
Also essential to this job is strict adherence to all safety rules and environmental regulations. Benefits Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the Intermediate Wire Drawer position, JO #355972 Kanthal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Deadline: Not set Job-ID: 355972
Funder (Closer) Doc Drawer
Manage file flow and act as support for each loan from drawing the documents to funding the loan. Beginning to end. This person will have extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH NON-QM PRODUCTS THAT IS A BIG PLUS!
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE FIRM WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF RESPECT
Manage file flow and act as an advocate from doc draw through loan funding. Use extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years experience as a
High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Work Environment: Business casual office work environment
If you have working knowledge of Lending QB that would be highly desired.
Previous experience closing/funding loans in a Mortgage Banking environment - NOT A BANKING Environment.
Please forward your resume to:
Diana Macias - firstname.lastname@example.org. or you may call: 213 235 4204
GREENBOX LOANS, INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Greenbox Loans was founded based on the concept of 'out of the box' underwriting of residential loans in the Non-QM/Non-Prime market. Greenbox is providing real lending solutions for its broker partners with an exception minded mentality and a committed approach to specialty lending. "Greenbox has been dedicated to the Non-QM programs for the last 3 years while other lenders have been pursuing agency and government loans - we are focused and determined to be #1 in the Non-QM lending marketplace" per Raymond Eshaghian, President. Greenbox is offering TEN unique programs that provide solutions for any Non-QM/Non-Prime Borrower including four different bank statement programs to accommodate A+ borrower to Non-Prime borrowers with 580 Fico score, three Non-Prime Full Doc programs, two Investor based programs with No Income, No Employment, and one Foreign National program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Come join Athas Capital Group’s family and secure your career with the ability to grow with the Nation’s leading alternative portfolio lender as a Funder/Doc Drawer!
· Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
· Balance wire for funding on doc draws with Closing Agent
· Confirm all fees, rates, points and loan information for accuracy.
· Serve as an intermediary for loan issues with Management.
· Provide feedback to other staff and loan officers.
· Effectively communicate status and expectations to internal staff, loan originators, and closing agents.
- Minimum of three (3) years of doc drawer and funding experience.
- In-depth knowledge of all TRID guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, hardworking, flexible and able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must.
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
- Knowledge of the complete mortgage lending process from origination to PA.
- Experience with Lending QB loan origination system a plus.
- Hard Money and Nonprime mortgage experience desired.
- Doc Magic experience highly preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred.)
How to Apply?
Please email resumes and inquiries to Jeffery Gray at email@example.com
Why Choose Athas Capital Group?
Athas Capital is one of the Country’s largest private mortgage lenders and is led by principals with a combined experience of 40+ years in the mortgage industry. Most employees at the company have been working closely with its founders for the past 6+ years. Come join the winning team and entrench yourself in a long-lasting career. We foster a team oriented work environment and are strong believers in meritocracy; as we continue to scale there will be ample opportunities for individual growth.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
- Calabasas, Ca
The company is rapidly growing and expanding operations and aims to bring Non-Prime products to the nation's mortgage broker community with institutional structure, service and expertise. While banks and lenders tighten and saying no more often than yes, ACG offers real funding solutions, with a real company feel. Most employees at the company have been working with the founding principals for over five years and in some cases over 10 years.
ACG believes in transparency and continued relationships and prides itself with leading customer service, direct answers, and extremely quick closing times. Be a part of a winning tam and entrench yourself in a long lasting career and the ability to grow within a leader in the marketplace.
Medical Assistant- Community Based Hand In Hand Peds
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
This is a Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6pm, and benefit eligible position. Primarily working in the Dublin office, on occasion will be expected to work in the Marysville office when coverage is needed. Will be cross trained throughout the office.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical Assistants (MA) are part of a care team dedicated to the highest quality of care for our pediatric patient population and their families in Ambulatory Services at Children’s Community Practices (CCP). The Medical Assistant is directly responsible to the Program Manager or Supervisor for the work unit, and has daily reporting responsibilities to the lead Registered Nurse/Lead Medical Assistant present in the clinic. The Medical Assistant takes directions and follows orders for delegated duties (see Appendix A) from a Licensed Physician and physically present in the clinic.
The Medical Assistant may provide direct patient care to the pediatric/adolescent/adult population served within the ambulatory setting. The MA will provide the highest quality of care. Verification of skill competency may include initial and possible annual verification for specific procedures as defined in Appendix A.
Interventions/tasks performed by the MA must adhere to approved standards of care as defined by Ohio Department of Health and Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s guidelines for Community Practices, policies, procedures and standards. In compliance with the Ohio Administrative Code (set forth at OAC 4731-23-02(B), a Medical Assistant is considered an
Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
1. Medical Assistants at CCP assist with the following clinical tasks:
a. Rooming of patients
b. Vital signs
c. Heights and weights
d. Screening questions, transcribing patient or families responses into the medical record such as:
2. Provides basic supportive care:
3. Collects and reports data to a Licensed Professional, including any abnormal findings and documents all findings in the medical record. The MA may not assess, interpret findings or plan care based on the findings.
4. Performs only medical procedures that are approved for an MA to perform at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix A for a complete list of approved procedures.
5. Medications: Administers only medications approved for an MA to administer at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix B for a complete list of approved medications.
a. Must follow Children’s Community Practice Medication Administration Policy and document the Medication 5 Rights.
b. Medical Assistants can act only on a medication order placed by a physician. Medical Assistants cannot act on medication orders placed by an Advanced Practiced Nurses (APN) or a written protocol order for a medication placed by a RN.
c. The following criteria must be met for an MA to act upon a written order that is outside the scope of UAP:
• Within the guidelines/policies and procedures set by Children’s Community Practices and other regulatory agencies governing practice within Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
• Approved by the specific service/program and be listed in Appendix A
• Adhering to organizational specific policy and/or procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices for the procedure, intervention and/or mediation administration
• Competency verification, initial and annual as indicated by the hospital or Program Manager. (see appendix A)
• A signed written order is in the patient’s medical record prior to initiating an order. The order must be signed by the Physician
o Medical Assistants may not take verbal or telephone orders or initiate protocol orders.
o The ordering Physician must be present in the clinic or unit and immediately available while the order is being acted upon.
6. A Medical Assistant may take direction and delegation of orders and/or tasks from a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) as long as it meets the following criteria:
a. Is within the training and scope of the Medical Assistant
b. Initial and annual competencies are verified, as needed, prior to performing the task, treatment or intervention.
c. See Appendix A for a detailed list, as well as specific clinic/program approvals.
1. Prepares medical record for patient/family visits, including pre-visit data gathering.
2. Greets patient/families and escorts to exam rooms. Updates patients/families in the waiting area regarding waiting time, delays as directed.
3. Assists with general reception filing, record keeping, and copying.
4. Obtains release of information forms and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding protected health information.
5. Places lab data in the medical record.
6. Answers phones and directs questions appropriately.
7. Follows up on broken appointments and makes patient reminder calls as directed.
8. Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
9. Registers patient as instructed and after completion of training program. Schedules patient appointments as directed.
10. Manages time and resources to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
1. Assists in maintaining a safe clean environment for patients and families.
2. Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
3. Checks electrical equipment for inspection stickers/expiration date.
4. Reports supply/equipment problems to supervisor.
5. Assures that Joint Commission Environment of Care standards are maintained in clinic.
6. Follows safety and emergency policies/procedures, OSHA standards/universal precautions.
1. Acts as a preceptor for orientation and training of new staff, float staff and students as directed.
2. Provides peer input for performance appraisals when appropriate.
3. Obtains Certification or Registration through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire and maintains a current certification/registration thereafter:
a. CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
b. RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
4. Identifies own learning needs, seeks assistance and attends educational programs as needed.
5. Attends or completes annual and mandatory in-services and training within designated time frames.
6. Participates in educational activities offered by the unit/area/division.
7. Participates in unit/program/area quality improvement activities.
8. Maintains, assembles and distributes patient/family education materials as directed by Nurse/APN/Physician.
1. Participates as a member of the patient care team by assisting others and participating in unit councils and staff meetings.
2. Performs job within the framework of the policies and procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices Demonstrates awareness of and support for the principle of Family Centered Care.
3. Demonstrates promptness and consistency in meeting scheduled work commitments.
4. Provides age-appropriate care (based on growth and development principles) to patients and families.
5. Practices respectful interpersonal interaction with patients/families and other members of the patient care team.
6. Communication and interaction in the presence of patients and staff is professional and follows HIPAA guidelines.
7. Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to the special needs of patients and families.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, within scope and standards set by Nationwide Children's Hospital and with appropriate training and competency verification as needed.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
a. High School diploma or equivalent required.
b. Associates degree desirable.
c. Successful completion of a Medical Assisting training program
a. Certification or registration required through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire:
• CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
• RMA (Registered as a Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
• If not CMA or RMA at point of hire, one (1) year of previous Medical Assisting experience required and eligible to sit for the CMA/RMA within one (1) year of hire.
• Maintaining a current certification with CMA or RMA.
3. Successful passage of an NCH administered math test required prior to hire.
4. Previous Medical Assistant experience, in the pediatric setting highly desirable.
5. Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and professional behavior in the presence of patients and staff.
6. Successful completion of Unlicensed Assistive Personnel orientation, and skills verification as provided by Children’s Community Practices and on site training.
7. Must demonstrate competence as defined in the Medical Assistant responsibilities/skills checklist in providing age appropriate care and services to pediatric patients of all ages and select adult populations.
8. CPR trained (American Heart Association Heart saver with pediatric content) course, or Health Care Provider course or Red Cross equivalent.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and follow HIPAA requirements.
10. Valid Ohio driver’s license and transportation required to travel to off-site facilities.
11. Computer familiarity and literacy with general data entry. Ability to learn and be proficient with specific computer programs, systems and Electronic Medical Record documentation.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodations, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary purpose of this position is manufacturing products in accordance with established procedures and operating instructions for processing metal rod and wire. The ability to work from written and verbal instructions, procedures and work orders is required.
The Wire Drawer will be responsible for drawing and annealing wire rods of various alloys to produce a wide range of diameters to exacting quality standards in accordance with applicable specifications. Set-up and operate all drawing and annealing equipment, perform required quality checks and adjust tooling/machines as necessary. Perform any other work functions to assure efficient machine operation and maintenance of production schedule. Assist in all production functions as directed by supervisor. Ensure compliance to GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) as it pertains to daily activities, as well as, work in a safe manner at all times by following all safety policies and procedures. Operate production equipment to produce finished products and prepare product for shipment. Assist with quality control inspections of products. Notify supervisor of maintenance and/or repairs needed on equipment. Prepare accurate records/documentation related to work in progress and production problems to supervisor. Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Good mechanical skills
Basic mathematical skills - Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills, using all units of measure (whole numbers, fractions, and decimals)
Ability to use production tools and use / read a micrometer
Must have physical dexterity
Good vision and eye-hand coordination
Prior wire processing / handling experience (such as drawing/extrusion/cabling) is required
Farm Hand / Stable Hand / Ranch Hand
Looking for reliable / stable individuals for assisting on a horse farm. Individual will work on farm and in the stables looking after horses, keeping them clean, comfortable, fed, exercised and groomed. There are no set entry requirements, but experience of working with horses will be valuable.
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- giving horses food and water
- replacing bedding
- mucking out stables
- monitoring the condition of horses and reporting problems
- treating minor wounds, changing dressings and giving some medications
- following instructions from vets when treatment is needed
- grounds work
- operating equipment
You may also be responsible for exercising the horses each day.
Reliable transportation and valid drivers license necessary.
Compensation based on individual experience and skill level.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!