Drawing Frame Tender Job Description Sample
Associate Veterinarian - Tender Paws Animal Hospital
Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets!
We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complementary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TX
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
Manufacturing Engineering Technician With 2D Drawing Experience
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Support all engineering projects
- Support production & maintenance downtime issues
- Implement equipment improvement activities
- Execute small projects
- Create 2D drawings for parts
- Machining parts
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning mechanical equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings. May perform routine maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment according to manual.
- Assist in the training of new employees and aide employees with questions regarding work standards
Qualified candidates will possess
- At least 2 years of technical education
- At least 4 years of technical experience
- At least 2 years mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Experience with assembly line mechanical troubleshooting preferred
- Experience using lathe and milling machine for parts fabrication
- Ability to create 2D drawings for parts
- Knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (Ofs) - Houston, TX; London Or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, Uae; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (OFS) - Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes GE
Posted 10/5/2018 2:58:19 PM
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Cross Product Line Tender Manager based in Houston, Texas, London or Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This position is responsible for delivering winning cross product line tenders and managing the early strategy and scoping/bidding discussions to secure opportunities marked as Must Win Priority for the Oil Field Services business. The focus is on large and multi product line opportunities, and the Tender Manager will be personally involved in developing, supporting and leading selected opportunities globally and ensuring OFS is best positioned to win.
Own, and provide hands-on leadership for, selected cross product line Must Win Priority opportunities. Managing the deal review process, risk identification and mitigation, costing, pricing, deal strategy, terms and conditions, cross product line synergies and 3rd party optimizations to ensure a winning proposal is delivered.
Drive constructive Bid/No Bid discussions, including logging and follow up on actions to cover identified gaps ahead of tender release.
Work in conjunction with the region sales and commercial teams and product to drive commercial intensity and to develop commercial strategies and solutions for large cross product line offerings that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed Oil Field Services business goals
Keep note of planned upsell opportunities and track performance against the plan
Conduct AAR (After Action Review) lessons learned reviews for assigned opportunities and communicate back to the organization, including key takeaways and actions follow up.
Work closely with the pricing team to develop cross product line project pricing benchmarking and apply to assigned opportunities.
Drive continuous process improvements and simplification opportunities which will drive Inquiry to Order (ITO) process compliance and efficiency, as well as increasing our win rates for these large opportunities.
Work closely with the regional and product line commercial operations teams to support them with the best processes and tools for their daily execution.
Act as a mentor, coach and trainer for the region and product line commercial operations teams as they build out their large complex tender capabilities
Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
Strong Technical Knowledge with Commercial and contractual skills
5 Years previous experience in Oil & Gas front end customer engagement, large project tendering and team management
Relevant experience in sales, operations, commercial or risk in Oil Field Services/Oil & Gas Projects Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc. to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent networking and team working skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Must be willing to travel frequently as and when needed
Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level
Proven coordination and influencing skills
Experience in New Product/New Offering designs/offerings
Experience in business development and / or building growth plans
Health, Safety, Security & Environment awareness
Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Machine Operator / Roll Tender - 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- set-up and operate Letterpress or lithographic printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
- handle material and equipment of the press
- ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product.
Education and Required Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Frame Room Specialist
Under direct supervision of the Leadership, the purpose of the position is to provide excellent customer service and assistance to patients/customers. Colleagues in this classification perform sales and customer service work. They are responsible for greeting patients, assisting patients with purchase of eyewear, providing patients with promotional information, and answering customer inquiries. The frame specialist performs related work as directed and will be required to meet the productivity numbers outlined.
The Frame Specialist will create a customer experience for the patient while using proper dispensing techniques. Dispensing process will include determination of the power ranges and specific lens measurements by frame; measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
Greets all patients and customers as they enter store and provide promotional information to patients and customers.
Attain sales goals established by management team while complying with company and local policies and procedures.
Assists patients and customers with choice of frames: choose eyewear to best fit their budgetary requirements.
Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solution to remedy situation.
Troubleshoot and identify problems related to prescription.
Completes inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
Adheres to quality control standards including OSHA and other safety requirements.
Answer phones according to company guidelines.
Make minor repairs to eyewear.
Performs basic housekeeping duties; clean and organize frame cases, vacuum, dust, polish, organize magazine rack, etc.
Eligibility to work in the United States
Ability to use computers
Auto Body And Frame Technicians
Attention!!! Auto Body and Frame Technicians
Is your body as beat-up as the cars you repair?
AutoSource Motors has the solution. Come inspect cars for us.
We are looking for individuals who have the qualifications below:
Knowledge of body repair
Some knowledge of frame repair
A basic knowledge of mechanical repair
If you have these skills, we want to talk to you!
Competitive Compensation Package!!!
We offer the following benefits:
A national healthcare plan where we pay 80% of the cost for an employee
401 K and Roth IRA including a generous company match
Automotive Purchase Program
16 days of PTO a year, increasing to 21 days after 5 years
Employee Development and Upward Mobility
Employee referral bonus
Requirements of the position are:
Valid Driver's License
The physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
We don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for AutoSource. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. AutoSource is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Disclaimer: The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed within this position and may change as circumstances and opportunities change.
Sr Specialist Mechanical Drawing Reviewer/Checker
Job Title: Design 4 (Sr Specialist Mechanical Drawing Reviewer/Checker)
Location: Palm Bay, FL/ Herndon, VA/ Rochester, NY/ Ft. Wayne, IN
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Schedule: 9/80 schedule
- This person will be the SME to help check design/engineering drawings. Designers and engineers would contact this person/contractor for support.
- They will support multiple programs across the segment with a focus on areas where quality metrics indicate a high error rate.
- Mechanical drawing preventable defect rates are high in drafting and dimensioning. This person will help drive down the poor quality.
- They need to have expert Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing experience.
- Candidates will need to travel occasionally
- Strong industry experience and designer experience needed.
- This person will create and check drawings, strong knowledge of GTDE applications and strong knowledge of how parts are made.
- Checking designs from other designers/engineers.
- Electrical and Mechanical drawing experience a plus.
- Subject matter expert to help check design/engineering drawings. Designers and engineers would contact the contractor for support.
Engineering Drawing Checker- Huntsville, AL
Supports design engineering through verification of engineering drawings and related documentation for completeness, clarity, accuracy, and correctness of materials. Processes documents ensuring conformance to design/drafting standards and specifications. Works with engineering to ensure that design intent is correctly captured and conveyed through the technical drawings. Reviews technical data for producibility and works with engineering to ensure proper resolution of identified issues.
BS in technical field or ABET accredited BS in engineering
Background in TDP (Technical Data Package) development, review, or usage
Knowledge of ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Drawing Standards
Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
Minimum 5 years experience reviewing technical data deliverables
Experience working with SolidWorks and SolidWorks EPDM (Electronic Preparation Document Management)
Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing principals
Working knowledge of military/DOD practices and standards
Experience creating developmental and production level drawings
Honesty, superior ethics
Interpersonal savvy, excellent communication skills
Ability to be a team player
Life at INTUITIVE®
Awards: INTUITIVE's many awards showcase our success at building a professional and well-rounded culture of excellence. Awards include Best Small and Medium Companies to Work for in the U.S. in Fortune Magazine, Huntsville Best Places to Work, National Prime Contractor of the Year Award, Best for Vets in Military Times Edge Magazine, Top 50 Companies in America for Workers over 50, Torch Award for Ethics, Family Friendly Business Award, Fit Friendly Company Award, and more. Employees take great pride in these validations of our success.
Giving Back: Giving in the community includes investment of time and effort, as well as monetary action. Very thoughtful in our choices, we focus on helping children and the elderly, as we feel they are most often overlooked. This approach results in meaningful employee involvement as we volunteer at a local school, support organizations that care for the homebound, assist groups that care for homeless children and families, support veteran organizations and activities, et al. Employee feedback shares how very rewarding such activities are.
Fun: Our natural atmosphere of camaraderie and professionalism fosters our coming together to enjoy many events, the success of which is evidenced by great turn-out, lots of fun, and wonderful feedback.
Focus on Health: Very health-conscious from the top down, we incorporate many types of health-related events and activities, resulting in positive impact on health-care cost outcomes. We are a proud winner of the Fit Friendly Company Award from the American Heart Association.
Incentives: A robust focus on recognition for performance, accomplishments, and creativity is part of our attracting and retaining skilled and talented individuals, supporting our outstanding retention rates.
Continuing Education: Close attention to the development of our employees and supporting them in many avenues of continuing education are a part of our company fabric, and result in the furthering of the caliber of our capabilities as well as the satisfaction of our employees.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants -- Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address or phone number to contact us about your interest in employment at INTUITIVE: firstname.lastname@example.org or Juanita Phillips, 256 922-9300 x1132. Our process is to respond and to work with the requestor to identify a workable accommodation to the application process.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!