Drawing Frame Tender Job Description Sample
Drawing Instructor-Part Time
Young Rembrandts is looking for after school drawing instructors to teach children ages 4 to 12 yrs of age how to draw!
This is a very minimal part-time position of about 2-5 hours per week. You must be available to work at least two days between the hours of 2-5pm. This position is really for those that want to work with children and help them to become more confident.
This is also one of the most rewarding ways to spend your free time and a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children through art. Instructors are expected to spend adequate time prepping for each lesson; arrive 15 minutes prior to class; instruct effectively and dismiss all students appropriately.
If this sounds like the right position for you, APPLY NOW!
Additional job requirements:
- ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
- Your own transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of auto insurance
- Must have mobile phone and computer with access to email.
- Experience managing a group of children (such as para educators, teaching, running a daycare, camp counselors)
- FUN and ENERGETIC RESPONSIBLE and RELIABLE
- Excellent communication skills
Young Rembrandts is seeking energetic and enthusiastic candidates who have experience working with children, who have had the responsibility for motivating groups of children and guiding their behavior. College level drawing experience is preferred. Young Rembrandts will train qualified Instructors in the Young Rembrandts methodology and teaching technique, and are provided all lessons, supplies, and materials.
CAD Production Drawing Detailer
CAD Production Drawing Detailer
Orbus, a leading and highly successful tradeshow builder of hardware and graphics for the exhibit and display industry, is seeking an experienced Fabric Structure CAD Detailer to join our dynamic Detailing team. We are an aggressively growing company looking for candidates seeking long-term employment that will mature and develop with our company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for job growth and advancement, while also having security and the ability to work in a creative environment. We have grown every year over the past 8 years, and will continue our growth and success with employees like you.
The CAD Detailer functions as an integral member of the Project Management team, working alongside a Project Manager, providing detail drawings to production and/or clients/
Provide accurate CAD detail drawings of custom items for production in both 2-D and 3-D environments.
Graphic layout and template development
Effectively communicate with Design, Production and Sales departments
Organize items within an existing CAD file to create a Bill of Materials for Production
Communicate with customers via telephone, email and in person regarding projects
All other duties as assigned
BA/BS or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school or two years of industry related CAD experience
Skilled in various CAD programs with an emphasis on Solidworks and Vectorworks.
Must be detailed oriented multi-tasker who is able to prioritize tasks and able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Exposure or experience in tradeshow or event production a plus
If you are interested in an exciting career in a fast paced environment, please apply online through this job posting or go to www.orbus.com/ . All eligible employees are subject to a reference check and drug test.
Cabinet Face Frame Maker
High quality custom cabinet shop seeking EXPERIENCED woodworker to produce cabinet face frames. Offering competitive compensation with full benefits. E.O.E. Salary based on experience.
Carpenter - Frame
We have a full-time opening for a Framing Carpenter
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have (5) or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be full journeyman (5YEARS EXPIERIENCE)
Description: Repairing/ remodeling homes damaged by calamities such as fire, water, vehicle intrusion etc...
Responsibilities: Floor and wall framing, roof framing, siding and trim
Must have reliable transportation (prefer pickup truck), hand tools, saw, framing nail gun, compressor.
We offer a great work atmosphere, 40 hrs per week, benefits, paid vacations, paid major holidays. We are looking for long term employees looking for a solid work experience.
Assembler, Furniture Frame Assembly, 4 Needed
Assembler, Furniture Frame Assembly, 4 needed – Furniture manufacturer seeks 4 Furniture Assemblers to put together sub-assemblies and full-frame assemblies using electric and pneumatic hand tools, as well as bar clamps. You will work at their facility in Red Lion, PA.
These are full-time positions where you will earn up to $11 an hour. You will work the day shift, Monday through Friday, from 6:30AM to 3:30PM.
To be considered, you must:
- Have at least 6 months of furniture assembly experience.
- Have a High School diploma or GED.
- Be able to speak and understand English.
- Be able to read and follow route sheets and do basic math.
- Be able to use basic hand held measuring tools including calipers.
If you seek a hands-on position at an established company, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information now for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 717-430-632
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mason Tender / Helper
· Mason Tender, you work directly with the Mason, erecting scaffolding and preparing the grout used to hold the bricks together.
· You also cut bricks so the Mason can make intricate patterns with them.
· Mason Tender climbs up the scaffolding to chip off any excess grout on the bricks.
· You also apply sealants to the bricks and grout.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Apprenticeship completed (a plus)
• Courses completed in bricklaying (a plus)
• Some post secondary school education (a plus)
$10 - $13 /HR
Medical Insurance after 90 days.
Eligible for 401-K after 1 year employment.
Every 2 weeks free breakfast with Safety meeting.
Participation in SAFETY BONUS $75 - $200 EVERY 2 WEEKS
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
We are seeking a Roll Tender to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the operation of machines to print and die cut consumer packaging made from paperboard. Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and rotating day and night shifts.
- Set up and operate machinery to print and die cut paperboard/folding cartons
- Adjust machine gauges to reduce product defects
- Monitor machine cycles to avoid equipment issues or failures
- Review rolling orders and blueprints to verify product specifications
- Calculate and record daily production numbers
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The bar tender is responsible for preparing customer orders accurately and efficiently in accordance with established menu / recipes. The successful candidate will be neat in appearance, familiar with various types of bar equipment and able to follow instructions to thrive in a high paced environment.
May include, but are not limited to:
· Prepare orders in accordance with established menu / recipes
· Prep and stock ingredients for future use
· Receive and organize back stock
· Take orders in person, or over the phone as needed
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Resolve issues as needed in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Proactively communicate with management on any and all issues affecting bar business both positively and negatively
· General cleaning and maintenance
May include, but are not limited to:
· Prior bar tending experience preferred
· Ability to take direction / follow instructions
· Ability to work unsupervised for varying lengths of time
· Ability to work standing up for extended periods of time
· Must be able to pass drug and background tests
· Must be able to obtain Louisiana Responsible Vendor permit
Feed Mill Operator & Delivery And/Or Tender Drivers
Full Time & Part Time
AG POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Lima Elevator is looking for responsible individuals interested in the following areas:
Feed Mill Operator- Training Available
Delivery and/or Tender Drivers-requires a Class A, B or Chauffeur's CDL
Previous AG experiance a plus but not required. Competitive pay/benefits package-based on qualifications. Work history & refrences required.
Please fill out an application or leave resume at Lima Elevator's Office in Howe.
1st & Defiance Streets-Howe, IN 260-562-2113
Tap Room Server / Beer Tender
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for craft beer culture and the ability to grow that knowledge to represent to our patrons. The Tasting Room Server is professional, friendly and works with a sense of urgency.
- Serve Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company’s craft beers in the tasting room
- Be familiar with promotions, sales and assist with special events
- Fill and sell growler orders
- Be able to answer questions and make recommendations regarding our beer selection.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas. Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Charge tours and merchandise accurately and immediately into the Point of Sale system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change, if applicable.
- Clear and reset tables and clean bathrooms in tasting room.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of inventory and supplies.
- Serve as a tour guide to provide our patrons with knowledge about Printer’s Ale beer, brewing process and elements of craft beer.
- Complete opening and closing duties under the direction of Tap Room Coordinator.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Flexibility to work fluctuating schedule.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant/tasting room operations and service procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Possess basic math skills, possess the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months of service/hospitality industry experience, as a server is preferred.
- Cicerone certification is strongly desired.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!