Drier Helper Job Description Sample
Kitchen Helper / Pastry Helper / Food Assembly Staff
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO has a Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created lots of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Kitchen Helper / Pastry Helper / Food Assembly Staff
- Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- Assist chefs and cooks with different tasks in the kitchen: food preparation, cutting fruits and vegetables, preparing small dishes, food platting and setting up airline catering trays
- Read, understand and follow menu specifications
- Keep kitchen areas clean and tidy
- Comply with hygiene, quality and safety standards at all times
- Work experience in a kitchen or manufacturing site
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Heavy work load and standing for prolonged periods of time necessary
- Flexibility: different shifts available (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO Chicago Catering Inc.
2150 Frontage Road
Des Plaines, IL 60018
For more information visit our website (www.doco.com).
Shop Helper / Truck Maintenance Helper
As a shop helper / mechanic helper, you will have the opportunity to perform daily maintenance duties for diesel-engine vehicle and maintenance equipment such as sweeper truck and dump truck. You will work with maintenance personnel, receive assignment form Fleet Manager as well as the Owner.
- Work on assigned equipment such as sweepers, dump truck, tractors and pick up
- Inspect equipment for proper operating condition, make repairs or adjustments, lubricates
- Assist in making minor repairs as required such as welding, tire change, oil change, etc.
- Identify Electrical Problems, worn and damaged parts
- Perform miscellaneous maintenance duties as required
- Maintain shop equipment and tools organized
- Maintain work order completely and punctually
- Valid driver's license required (CDL is a plus but not required)
- Minimum of 5-year experience with vehicle repair and maintenance
- Follow instruction and work extra hours if necessary
- Welding , forklift experience preferred
- Ability to effectively work across functional teams to achieve common goals
- Excellent communication skills (Spanish is a plus but not required)
Delivery And Service Helper - Driver Helper
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo.
The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 14,000 stores worldwide (5,800 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 14,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 16 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska.
They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2014 alone, these centers made 571,000 deliveries.
Helper - Apprentice - Plumbing - Sewer And Excavation Helper - Full Time Entry Level Position
SEWER & EXCAVATION HELPER - ENTRY LEVEL POSITION! Baltimore Metro - FT! Summary of Position: The position of Helper is to assist the licensed plumber onsite during the preparation, execution, and cleanup of sewer replacements. Sewer & Excavation Department. Applicant must have previous plumbing experience and be able to work in outdoor weather conditions. Must be able to pass Drug Screen, Back Ground and Driving Record Check. Must have MD Drivers License! Own transportation required. This is an Entry Level FT Hourly position, perfect for a person who has some Plumbing experience and wants to learn and grow in this career path. Great way to gain practical hands-on experience and learn from the best! Please call me 443.563.1811 , respond to this posting or email me your resume: LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Duties and Responsibilities
Work is performed in residential homes
Apprentice License helpful
Ability to work a varying schedule depending on company’s needs – possibly work off-shift with minimal notice if required; or regular schedule of early, mid, or evening shifts that will include holidays and weekends
Ability to follow directions well, and demonstrate sound work ethic
Honesty, integrity and trustworthiness in dealing with customers; some cash handling
Assist the plumber and excavation operator onsite and excavation
Cut and assemble pipe fittings
Assist in backfill and clean up after sewer is reassembled
Adhere to all safety policies and protocol
Assist in loading materials at warehouse at the beginning of each day
Report to Warehouse each morning no later than 6:45 AM unless directed otherwise in assigned uniform
At the end of each work day report time finished via her text or phone call
Maintain accurate report of time and report on Weekly Timesheet each Thursday
Schedule begins 6:45 AM
Physical requirements of position include being able to tolerate working outdoors year-round in the elements / weather; lifting, transporting, adjusting heavy objects and equipment 75 – 100 pounds; bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, reaching; working in confined spaces; climbing ladders; exposure to smells associated with Sewer and Water; exposures to sounds associated with power tools; may come in contact with sharp, hot / cold supplies or equipment
Daily Job paperwork, create accurate and timely invoices, timesheets or other daily paperwork
Will safely drive and be able to maintain a well-inventoried company truck and maintain clean driving record
Familiarity with required tools and special industry equipment
Excellent Time-Management skills and strong Customer Service focus
Excellent communication skills in dealing with customer to educate, explain, recommend
Ability to maintain a clean, safe, organized job site and service vehicle
Participate in training sessions and company meetings
Other duties as assigned Benefits Include: + $0 Deductible Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Company Matched 401k
Up to 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Team building/company sponsored family events CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO! LORI PERDUE Human Resources Business Partner Direct Dial: 443.563.1811 LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Len the Plumber 1552 Ridgely Street Baltimore, Maryland 21230 http://www.lentheplumber.com/ EOE We are an equal opportunity employer.Women, minorities, veterans and individuals withdisabilities are encouraged to apply.
Swine And Livestock Helper
This position is for someone with livestock and farm experience or has the confidence to learn. The job is based out of Tampa. Below are job requirements that must be met.
- Assist with maintaining hog pens
- Repair and build fences
- Assist with hog management farm duties
- Experience with handling and trapping feral hogs.
- Scout contracted areas, set traps, and monitor traps.
- Assist with other livestock duties
- Must be good with handling dogs.
Position requires a valid Florida driver's license, clean driving record, drug screen, and background check.
CRS is looking for candidates for Industrial Helper positions. Great opportunity with a mechanical company in Greenville. Apply ASAP in person or online.
*Must be mechanically inclined
*Experience working in an outdoor, hands-on construction environment
*Experience with HVAC, ductwork, etc. is a plus!
*Work well as part of a team
*Ability to lift over 75 lbs. repetitively
$13-$15/hr, depending on experience
Work to begin March 5th lasting 3-4 months. 40-50 hours per week South Greenville Area. Could lead to permanent role.
Apply with CRS in person Monday-Friday from 8am-11am/1pm-4pm at:
128 White Horse Court
Greenville, SC 29605
Or Apply Online Now!
Call 864-277-1164 for more info.
Working with CRS, you will experience the benefits of consulting with our team of recruitment professionals and leverage our intimate knowledge of clients for ideal interview preparation.
Our clientele ranges from small construction to large mechanical contractors, manufacturers and packaging to warehousing. Derived from over 20 years of management experience , we deliver the highest level of candidates and customer service.
We believe that success is achieved by affecting individuals and organizations through optimal customer service, unmatched industry knowledge and a tireless commitment to our people.
The Building Maintenance Helper II is responsible for supporting the Facilities Team to ensure the overall maintenance of Gymboree’s Distribution Center. The prosperous candidate will have a basic understanding of mechanical tools and tasks. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. This is a full-time, non-exempt position that reports to the Building Engineer.
The primary responsibilities/essential functions of this position include the following, but are subject to change based upon operating necessity:
- Take direction from Building Maintenance Mechanic or Building Engineer
- Under supervision perform or assist with basic PM procedures.
- Have a working knowledge of all hand tools
- Communicate to Building Maintenance Mechanic when basic maintenance supplies are low.
- Provide shop and warehouse clean up support.
- Work independently when assigned painting touch up projects.
- Maintain a clean dock area (inside and out)
- Maintain a clean cardboard storage area outside the building.
- Provide set up support for special projects such as all team meetings, BBQ, warehouse sales, and other special events.
- Assist in clean up after special projects, i.e. all team meetings, BBQ, warehouse sales, and special events.
- Assist Building Maintenance Mechanics in repair and upkeep of Building equipment.
- Provide support with the cardboard baling process on an as needed basis (when the warehouse is in a high activity period)
- Become qualified to operate the Gas & Electric forklifts and Pallet Riders.
- Understanding of High Alert Safety
- Required to wear proper PPE to include hardhat, gloves, safety goggles, and harness
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a basic understanding of mechanical tasks.
- Laborer skills
- Possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Work with Microsoft Word and Excel to complete reports and logs.
Work Hours and Environment:
- Typical work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Work in a warehouse setting and possess the ability to work on your feet throughout an 8+ hour shift.
- Overtime and weekend work may be required based on business need.
Communication done throughout the interviewing process will be via email, so be sure to include a valid email address when applying.
The Gymboree Distribution Center uses SparkHire, an online video interviewing platform, for candidates to complete their initial assessments at their convenience. Candidates may also choose to complete a phone interview in lieu of video interviews.
We conduct thorough criminal background checks and drug screens.
Driver Helper - Arlington, TN
Our team of drivers pride themselves as Maines ambassadors to our many clients. The ideal Driver Helper is an individual who clearly understands the need for safe and reliable service delivery, but also understands the importance of client-facing responsibilities.
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
* Helps deliver products to restaurants and/or other locations
* Unloads paper, chemical, and food products using a hand truck
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery
* Cleans inside of truck
* Performs routine inspections on vehicle
* Desire to work in a process-oriented environment
* Interest in long-term growth
* Strong customer service skills
* Willing to handle product
* Willing and able to lift 70 pounds and work with a hand truck
* Excellent Advancement Opportunities
* Educational Reimbursement
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Direct Deposit
* Accuracy Bonus
* Boot Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Maines broadline distribution is the ideal foodservice solution for single-unit and regional chain restaurants, educational and healthcare institutions, convenience stores, country clubs, camps, and more. The Maines broadline distribution center serves businesses throughout the Northeast – from Upstate New York to Northern Pennsylvania and beyond.
As a Maines customer, you'll work closely with a highly trained Maines Account Manager, customizing a foodservice plan based upon your unique needs. Your Account Manager alerts you of the latest product information, availability, and pricing and makes bottom-line boosting recommendations. We share your spirit of unrelenting excellence and have the resources and experience to help bring your foodservice operation to the next level.
At Maines, we view our relationship with you as a partnership. We’re 100% committed to your success. Stand out from the competition with high-quality, consistent food service products.
We are seeking a Plumbers Helper to join our team!
- Assemble and install plumbing systems in a manufacturing environment
- Review blueprints to determine optimal work procedures
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about our company please visit our website at www.blueridgelogcabins.com
Construction Helper ** Port Richey **
May include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. .
At road construction sites, general laborers may control traffic. They set up markers, cones and barricades and may flag vehicles to control the flow of traffic.
- Must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance.
- Must also be able to concentrate on their tasks.
- Ability to understand and communicate information is essential.
- Technical knowledge.
- Computer skills, estimating skills, and the ability to communicate in both English and Spanish is a plus.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
CONSTRUCTION WORKERS do a variety of tasks involving physical labor on construction sites.
They generally assist apprentices and journeymen with a variety of tasks.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where work will be performed
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications
- Entry level position which requires physical endurance to include loading/unloading equipment, digging along with other strenuous activities
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 lbs. without assistance repeatedly during a shift
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
WE ARE INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
- Laborers who have specialized skills have the best opportunities.
- At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- High school classes in general shop, welding, mechanical drawing, blueprint reading, physics, and mathematics are helpful.
- Safety training and certification is a plu
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!