Drier Operator I Job Description Sample
Regeneration Operator - Production Operator - Copy
Regeneration Operator - Production Operator - copy
The Regeneration Operator-I prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
Follows EHS procedures and policies.
Prepares labels for resin tanks
Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
Operates forklift as needed.
HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
College Chemistry knowledge
At least 1 year of experience in comparable manufacturing environment involving chemical handling, or at least 1 year of experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
Dependable, accountable and diligent
US Williston: Operator Assistant Ii-Service Operator II - Cementing
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under strict supervision, assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment.
Learns basic oil well operations including but not limited to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, pressure to reverse, and determining burst and collapse.
Assists in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery, and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
Assists in the performance of pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork/reports.
Understands hazardous materials, job, wash up and discharge procedures.
Verifies correct line up of valves on bulk systems and surface manifold equipment.
Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of high school or similar education and 3-6 months of experience as an Operator Asst-Cementing I.
Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
May require I-Learn courses: Cementing II and Service Tools I.
Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Service Operator I to Service Operator II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
420 Halliburton Dr, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 74172
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: North Dakota
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Field Service, Manufacturing
Machine Operator Ii-Prescale Operator IBL 2Nd Shift
This is a full-time position within our manufacturing facility with opportunities for advancement!
Who we are!
At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a "one-man-and-a-truck" delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide. Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat.
The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda® snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at http://www.schwanscompany.com.
What we are looking for
Here at Schwan's Company, we put a high priority on having safe, clean, and healthy workspaces. And we want individuals that take that seriously.
Are you a hard worker?
This job is in a fast-paced environment, and will require you to be physically active!
If you are able to do these active tasks, we want YOU to apply!
Lift up to 50 lbs—bending, carrying, pushing, pulling and other activities as needed.
Stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time.
Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the day.
Operate multiple machines safely with minimal supervision.
We need someone who can:
Communicate and reason proficiently with coworkers.
Perform basic math.
Obtain necessary production specifications.
Pass on information to co-workers/relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel.
Work different ranges of hours such as overtime or weekend shifts (The hours for this position may change based on production schedule)
1-2 years of experience
So what's this job all about?
This position is responsible for safe operation of multiple manufacturing machines of moderate complexity.
Setting up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production start up.
Controlling of line speeds, batch formula production rates, starting and stopping equipment, and overall product elegance and safety.
Responsible for various quality checks.
Completing all required paperwork (for example: downtime HACCP etc. utilizing SAP SOP's Safety operation training as appropriate.)
Conducting yourself and ensuring your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
What we want to do for you
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Plans
401(k) Program with immediate Company Match
Profit Sharing based on Company results
Two weeks paid vacation
- holidays for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
High school diploma or equivalent.
Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
If you've made it this far through the description, we think you should just apply already…;
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected classes.
Job Type: Non-exempt
Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.
Req #: 19003809 Apply Now
Operator In Training, Chemical Operator
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Operator In Training, Chemical Operator
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Operator in Training, Chemical Operator, are to:
Decontaminates equipment and piping for maintenance or disposal;
Utilizes personal protective equipment matrix;
Maintains inventories of disposable, production, and safety related materials;
Recognizes material compatibilities;
Handles waste and other contaminated trash per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
Conducts charging and filling operations;
Maintains plant hazard communication labeling program;
Performs general housekeeping duties throughout the plant area;
Assists in product changeover activities;
Basics of plant/unit operations and safety equipment;
Learning more complex task;
Recognizes and operates basic process elements.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
High School diploma or GED with at least that level in reading comprehension, writing, and math;
At least one year of experience in an active ingredients plant or three years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
Must be willing to work in a rotating shift schedule.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: MO-Kansas City
Career Level Student Entry Level Professional
Heavy Equipment Operator
Do you have your CDL and experience operating a vacuum truck or boom truck? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As vacuum truck operator with our team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As part of the ESG Operation’ team in Albany, GA that is responsible troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving wastewater lift stations; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment and materials, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to excavate trenches, clean out drainage ditches and wet wells, etc.
- Operate a vacuum truck
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and items necessary for daily tasks.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid commercial driver’s license
- 1 or more years related experience operating vacuum truck
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Data Entry Operator PT
SCA Rate + Wealth and Welfare
(3) Professional References
- Entering information into various division databases.
- Generating form letter and/or court documents.
- Sorts, arranges and files various documents.
- Reviewing information on the federal district court's electronic case filing database, civil and/or criminal files, or other reference materials
- Generate legal notices of case events.
- Produce a variety of written documents and material utilizing a wide range of office software applications.
- Report task progress via email, telephone, fax and/or in person.
- Perform other related tasks.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must have ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
- 1-2 years of general data entry experience to include experience operating an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional or other department specific databases (i.e. VNS, CDCS. FMIS, E2 Travel) or similar applications/databases.
- Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in n courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office setting.
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure
Contingent System Operator (Cio/Code 109)
Norfolk Naval Ship Yard, Norfolk, Virginia
Job Code: 12147221
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking junior and senior Systems Operators “contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Junior candidates: 0 – 4 years of professional experience providing support as a Computer Operator, System Operator, or similar role.
- Senior candidates: 10+ years of professional experience providing support as a Computer Operator, System Operator, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Candidates who do not satisfy the degree requirement can qualify with four (4) additional years of relevant experience.
- Must be certified IAT Level I in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M
- Qualifying certifications: A+; Network+; Security+; SSCP; CCNA-Security; GSEC; CISSP; CASP; CISA; GCED; or GCIH.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance; SSBI preferred
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Technical Machine Operator
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operator instructions
- Basic troubleshooting responsibilities
- Through training…
- Performing setup work on injection molding machines. This includes cleaning of molding machines and associated equipment, fine-tuning and adjustment of machines according to part being produced and color changes.
- Setting up auxiliary equipment during changeovers. This includes air tools, date stamps, conveyors, etc.
- Cleaning hoppers and grinder, purging old material
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Hose Extruder/Test Operator (2Nd Or 3Rd Shift)
Responsible for extruding and/or testing hose in the finishing department.
- Ensures all equipment is functioning properly
- Communicates issues as needed
- Properly and safely maintain control of production runs
- Maintain all product specifications
- Maintain quality standards checking product for defects and blemishes
- Accurately document all required information during production and testing of hose
- Effectively communicate information
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned by department or shift supervisor
- Maintain a safe and comfortable work environment
- Maintain professionalism in the work place
- Perform any other assigned proprietary duties
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals to perform a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to retain product knowledge
- Energetic, outgoing, and positive attitude
- Good organization skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Assist in lifting, pushing, and/or pulling up to 70 lbs.
- Standing or walking 100% daily
- Must be able to meet the physical demands typical in a manufacturing environment including but not limited to grasping and fine manipulations with hands, reaching, squatting, climbing, activities working around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to light dust and fumes.
- Commitment to work additional hours as needed to complete orders received daily
- High School diploma or GED (required)
- Manufacturing experience (highly preferred but not required)
Midwest Hose is one of the largest hose and fitting wholesale distributors in North America. Since opening our doors in 1983, we’ve steadily grown and continue to build our loyal customer base, which speaks to how enthusiastic we are for the future! Here at Midwest Hose & Specialty, we believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person with the respect and value they deserve.
We provide room for upward mobility and advancement to other positions within the company. We promote from within our own organization and reward team members with the potential for advancement and pay increases! We offer competitive pay and career advancement based on performance.
We pride ourselves in offering a premier benefits package which includes:
- Very competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company health and dental insurance plans
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Great work/life balance
- Casual dress environment
- Career longevity
- Professional growth
Mills Uniform Company, a leading nationwide retailer of private school uniforms is hiring for our new Dallas Warehouse and Decorated Apparel facility. Join our energetic team and assist with the operation of multiple and single head machines applying school logos on customized products.
- Confirming logo, thread colors and product to assure order accuracy
- Changing thread, needles and bobbins as needed
- Hooping and un-hooping
- Loading and unloading machines
- Performing Quality Assurance
- Conducting routine machine maintenance
- Keeping supplies and work area clean, organized and safe
- Additional projects and tasks as needed
We're open Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, with expanded hours during the months before school starts .
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient use of computers and embroidery machinery with ability to thread a needle and understand thread tension
- Color, short and long-distance vision and fine manual dexterity
- Fast learner able to work independently once trained
- Strong English comprehension and communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand all day
- Ability to carry and climb, sometimes while lifting stock weighing as much as 30 pounds
- Repetitive use of hands, fingers and arms
We offer competitive rates of pay DOE in a positive working environment with opportunity for skill-building and advancement. Part-time and full-time positions available with overtime during peak.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!