Driller Brake Lining Job Description Sample
Driller Assistant - New Orleans
Brake Press Operator - Overnight Shift
Press Brake Operator 1
Experienced CNC Press Brake Operators
Press Brake Operator 2Nd Shift
Our Client has immediate needs for Press Brake Operators on 2nd shift. These are NOT temporary or seasonal jobs - contract to hire.
Contact us NOW for more information!!! firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB SUMMARY: The Press Brake Operator is responsible for accurately operating machines and inspecting parts for quality.
Key Accountabilities include:
1. Work in a safe manner to ensure the safety of yourself and coworkers.
2. To find the optimum set up and operating sequence to make the parts within the allocated up time.
3. To achieve a formed part that is consistently accurate to the within the allocated production rate.
4. Checking the parts throughout the production run to meet the blueprint requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Accurately reads prints to select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in of fabrication work.
2. Sets up, adjusts, and operates press brakes.
3. installs, aligns, and secures tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on Press Breaks, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
4. Forms parts to specifications indicated on prints.
5. Maintains production and standards for all jobs.
6. Understands, recommends and correctly uses all job-related measuring devices.
7. Troubleshoots and solves most fabrication problems.
8. Produces work daily that is consistently accurate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position is considered to have moderate physical demands that require the incumbent to communicate orally, hear at a conversational level, sight requirements are to be able to distinguish basic shades with depth perception.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to constantly (67 to 100% time on ) be required to stand, reach high and low and operate hand and foot controls. Frequently (34 to 66% time on ) the employee is required to twist, use their hands and fingers for gripping, and twisting and bending their wrists. Occasionally (6 to 33% time on ) the incumbent is required to walk, stoop and bend repeatedly. Infrequently (2 to 5% time on ) the employee will kneel, crawl and perform hand over hand pulling. Rarely (1% time on ) the employee will sit, climb stairs and ladders.
The lifting requirements of this position require the employee to occasionally (6 to 33% time on ) lift 35 to 50 pounds, frequently (34 to 66% time on ) lift 10 to 35 pounds and constantly (67 to 100% time on ) lift up to 10 pounds. The carrying requirements of this position require the employee to frequently (34 – 66% time on ) carry 15 pounds a distance of 5’. The employee will be required to occasionally (6 to 33% time on ) push items weighing up to 30 pounds a distance of 30’.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The employee will constantly work (67-100% time on ) indoors. The incumbent will occasionally (6-33% time on ) be subject to temperatures of 90 – 100 degrees and temperatures below 55 degrees and intermittent (above 85 dB) noises. The employee is required to constantly (67 – 100% time on ) wear eye protection, infrequently required to wear hearing protection and occasionally (6 – 33% time on ) wear protective gloves.
1. Experience: This position requires a minimum of three years experience with a CNC hydraulic brake press. Incumbents are required to possess the ability to read ; calibrate gauges, select tools; use a protractor, angle finder tape measurer.
2. Reasoning Development: Apply business management principles to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
3. Mathematical Development: Possesses practical application of fractions, percentages, ratio and proportion, measurement, practical algebra, and essentials of shop trigonometry.
Driller Assistant I
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!