Driller Machine Job Description Sample
Driller - Wytheville
Directional Driller - Shafter, CA
Technical Machine Operator
We have openings for Technical Molding Operators on 2nd and 3rd shifts. We are specifically looking for candidates who have technical aptitude and the ability to grow at Royal Technologies. In this role, you will start as a machine operator and through our in-house training, you will learn how to do mold changes, color changes, and other technical responsibilities. This puts you on the path to become a utility or supervisor!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operator instructions
- Basic troubleshooting responsibilities
- Through training…
- Performing setup work on injection molding machines. This includes cleaning of molding machines and associated equipment, fine-tuning and adjustment of machines according to part being produced and color changes.
- Setting up auxiliary equipment during changeovers. This includes air tools, date stamps, conveyors, etc.
- Cleaning hoppers and grinder, purging old material
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Staff Software Engineer, Applied Machine Learning
SmartNews is a leading mobile app of news aggregation services. We analyze millions of articles to deliver the most engaging information with high quality, in near-real time fashion, to millions of users around the world. Our News Ranking team, along with our AI Foundation team, works on a range of recommendation and optimization problems, e.g. search ranking, collaborative filtering, personalized recommendation, discovery, diversification to deliver the world's high quality information to the people who need it.
- Responsible to set technical direction of most impactful areas of news ranking team and drive its major projects as tech lead
- Able to work across product and platform teams to orchestrate large scope projects that significantly improve news ranking and achieve key engagement KPIs
- Design and develop frameworks to make ranking engineers of news ranking team to be productive Lead design and implementation of machine learning algorithms, combining with rule-based optimization to deliver significant improvement in product metrics
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms, and applying them to real world problems
- Solid Machine Learning background and deep understanding of certain domain of machine learning techniques, especially in natural language processing, recommendation systems or computer visions
- Have proven track record of hands-on design and coding experience in building and deploying multi-tier recommendation systems at scale
- Able to have deep end-to-end understanding of sophisticated ranking systems and can proactively detect problems and make/implement improvement suggestions
- Able to distill and solve hardest problems of news ranking team in expertise areas
- Good written and spoken communication skills, can work across functional teams
- Expert coding abilities in multiple programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python, Scala)
- MS or BS in computer science, mathematics, physics or other quantitative fields
- Strong interest in news media and our mission
- Experience with news ranking
- Equity included
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance coverage (60% coverage for dependents)
- Monthly housing, commute, mobile phone and gym allowances
- 401k matching program
- Free lunch, snacks, drinks, etc.
- Pet friendly office
Machine Operator Entry Level - Mentor, OH
- Are you looking for a full time, direct hire position? We are hiring entry level day and night shift employees for our production department. Apply today!
- Polychem Corp has a dedicated training program for our plastic extrusion department that will help you develop your manufacturing skills.
- Polychem promotes from within.
- Polychem values safety, quality and dependability. We reward employees based on those values with monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. We have a competitive starting wage - $15.45/hour (plus $1/hour for night shift premium). Our 12 hour shift schedule (including paid lunch breaks) means that you are only scheduled for half the days in a year. Additional overtime shifts are often available.
- Our benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurances; paid vacation time and holidays; and a 401k plan with company match (up to 5% of earnings).
- Polychem has been serving our customers and supporting our community for over 40 years. Our company continues to grow and expand which in turn creates opportunities for our employees! Apply today!
- Entry level Machine Operator is responsible for handling our finished product (coils of plastic strapping). Each coil weighs @25 to 45 pounds with multiple short lifts per coil. Repetitive lifting over the course of a shift can exceed 10,000#.
- Dedicated trainers and a four to six week training period for new employees. We offer additional Line Training to advance your skill set and increase your earnings.
- Job duties include: quality checks using calipers, packaging of coils, entering production data in the computer system, driving a forklift, keeping work area tidy.
- 24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts ( 7am - 7pm OR 7pm - 7am)
- Day shift rotation - Work 2, off 2, work 3, off 2, work 2, off 3 (repeat 2 week cycle) *includes weekends
- Night shift rotation - 4 nights on, 4 nights off *includes weekends
- Background check and pre-employment physical with drug screen required
- Prior factory and forklift experience a plus; but we will train
- High school diploma/GED (completed/in process)
- Competitive starting rate of $15.45 per hour (additional $1.00 per hour night shift premium)
- Merit increase based on line assignment; yearly reviews
- Annual attendance bonus
- Monthly and quarterly production incentives
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plan with (up to ) 5% company match
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!