Dripping Springs Job Description Sample
Laborer / Worker - Water Well Drilling - Will Train
Job Title: Driller Helper
Dripping Springs, TX
Status: Full Time
Pay Rate: $10-$15 per hour
We are looking for a Driller Helper to join our growing team and offer PAID TRAINING. Founded in the eighties, our company has a proven track record of success and customer satisfaction in the Austin area. Our services include water well drilling/installation, and maintenance. This is a great opportunity to learn a new trade and gain practical experience in water well drilling.
· Work closely with the lead installer and assist as needed
· Install pumps and storage tank systems
· Load and unload tools and materials
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Observe how to perform tasks and take on more technical tasks as necessary skills and knowledge are gained
· Experience in water well drilling preferred
· If selected for employment must be willing to submit to background check and drug test
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must work outdoors in a variety of environmental conditions
· Must be willing and able to perform intense physical labor for several hours per day
Additional Compensation and Benefits
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Annual reimbursement for boots ($150-$200)
Keywords: Blast Hole Driller, Diamond Driller, Drill Operator, Driller, Hard Rock Drill Operator, Highwall Drill Operator, Rock Drill Operator, Underground Drill Operator, Water Well Driller, Well Driller, Apprentice, Trainee, Helper, Hand, Pump, Pipe
We are a full-service employment agency with more than 7 years connecting businesses with premium talent. Our recruiting team provides companies with custom tailored solutions that provide the best in flexible labor programs. No need to look further, join our growing agency today and launch your career to new heights!
Babysitter / Nanny - Great Pay And Flexible Hours
CDL A Delivery Drivers
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVERS - McLane Company
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Temple is looking for a qualified candidate to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Driver Teammates are responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Health Benefits Start Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
$60,000 Average First Year Pay
Short-Haul and Same-Day Routes
KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER!
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma
Must have 1 year or 50,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
Must Pass DOT Physical and Hair Follicle Drug Screen
Must Meet McLane's MVR Requirements
- Click for More Information or to Apply Online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Great Pay. Great Clients. Great Team.
Start the career you want with the fastest growing men's and boys' haircare salons.
Are you passionate about cutting hair? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Do you want to learn the latest trends in men's haircutting? Let's get started! We're looking for awesome hair stylist like you to join us as our newest MVP.
Have a motivated, positive, reliable, and upbeat personality
A current barber or cosmetology license
Outgoing and career-oriented hairstylist
A passion for doing men and boys' hair cuts
A commitment to providing an excellent Client Experience
Flexibility in days/hours worked, including evenings and weekends (Full time and part time positions available)
The ability to have FUN while achieving performance goals
Let's grow together! Here's what we have to offer:
Benefits and paid vacation
The best clients
Fun contest & rewards
State-of-the-art comforts (Anti-fatigue flooring, European shampoo bowls, comfortable attire)
The vibrant and growing Family of Faith at Sunset Canyon Baptist Church is looking for an additional team member for our ministry staff. This part-time Administrative Assistant position requires a challenging and varied skill set including public relations, general office skills, Mac proficiency and publications, and social media experience/skill. A college degree, along with social media experience is preferred, but not essential. In addition, graphic and design experience a plus. The ideal candidate will work 2-3 days a week. Compensation is hourly and negotiable.
- Screen and route incoming calls
- Distribute and disseminate mail and correspondence
- Organize and maintain church calendars, digital and hard copy
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Specific Resource and Facilitation of Church Ministries
- Answer emails and respond accordingly
- Maintain church database membership and attendance records
- Maintain visitor information, disseminate to appropriate departments
- Attend and provide minutes for church council, staff and quarterly business meetings
- Update and maintain committee and deacon lists
Public Relations/Media Production
- Update and maintain website
- Maintain social media presence
- Prepare, proof and print weekly worship guides
- Communicate information to church members through email, social media and website
- Maintain church mailing and emailing lists and keep them current
- Maintain and distribute print publications for worship center
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Field Mechanic -Heavy Construction Equipment
Jay-Reese Contractors Inc. is an Austin, TX based company. We are seeking a qualified heavy equipment mechanic. Must be experienced in the repair of heavy construction equipment including CAT, Link Belt, Volvo, trackhoes, compaction equipment, track excavators and trucks. Experience with friction and /or hydraulic cranes is beneficial. Must have own tools. Must have clean driving record and pass a background/drug screen test. Jay-Reese offers paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401(k) savings plan after one year of service. Jay-Reese is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!