Drive In Theater Attendant Job Description Sample
Suite Attendant - Rabobank Arena Theater & Convention Center
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World?s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Suite Attendants provide guests with reliable, professional, and courteous food and beverage service.
Essential Tasks &
Correctly performs all aspects of room set-up as directed
Takes food and beverage orders; ensures order is properly delivered
Completes assigned administrative tasks as required
Responsible for increasing food and beverage sales
Proficiency in opening wine and possesses basic wine knowledge
Knowledgeable of all items on the menu to assist guests in answering menu questions
Understands all details of suites served
Upholds Aramark's policies and procedures
Performs all other duties as required
Experience in catering, banquet service, and a la carte waiter service preferred
Guest service and inside/outside sales experience desired
Must demonstrate a desire to sell while providing strong customer service
Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer ? Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Theater Attendant (Usher)
February 1, 2018
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Theater Attendant (Usher) at the Hollywood Bowl
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Welcome, seat and assist patrons.
Position Elements :
- Seat patrons
- Answer questions
- Check tickets
- Control area
- Take tickets
- Monitor speed ramps
- Clear aisles before show
- Collect cushions
- Assist with buses
- General duties as assigned
- Operate 2-way radios
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest period policy
- Assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor, including: helping recover cushions at the end of shows; helping with trash; and assisting on the bus island.
- Respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care.
- Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- Layout of theater and grounds
- Event times and program information
- Ticket information
- Use 2-way radios
- Ability to:
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Sit for up to a couple of hours at a time during work shift
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here .
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
Movie Theater Attendant
Are you a movie enthusiast who enjoys the excitement of blockbuster releases and the frenzy it creates? Do you consider yourself to be outgoing, friendly, and a natural at customer service? If so, Jordan’s has the job for you! Jordan’s Furniture is not your average employer. Our philosophy: make it fun! We have revolutionized the furniture shopping experience by providing “shoppertainment”, with stores that have IMAX theaters, restaurants, ice cream shops, ropes courses, and much more! Our recipe for success for the past 100 years has been simple and sincere- - treat our employees like family and they will treat our guests the same. It’s no surprise that our average employee tenure is over 10 years! The Movie Theater Attendant assists our guests throughout their movie-going experience. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Greeting and assisting guests
Answering questions regarding film content, ratings, and show times
Selling tickets utilizing ticketing equipment
Handling cash and credit cards accurately
Serving food and drinks
Collecting tickets and distributing 3D glasses
Maintaining cleanliness of concession stand and theater Pay starts at $11.00 per hour. This is a part time position with 1-2 weeknights from 6pm
- 12am (approx) plus weekend shifts. This job has perks! Sunday shifts are paid at a rate of time and a half. Employees enjoy free IMAX movies and discounts for friends and family. Interested in learning more about this great opportunity? Apply online and stop by our IMAX Theater for an On-the-Spot Interview any Monday or Wednesday from 3:00pm- 5:00pm! Requirements include:
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to apply a high level of courtesy and professionalism to all guests in person and over the phone
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to speak in front of a large audience
Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays Happy, healthy employees are our goal, and our benefits help J-Team members balance physical, financial, professional, social and emotional well-being. Visit our benefits page for details. Sound like the job for you? Apply today! Thank you for your time and your interest. Jordan’s Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer Nights & Weekends Required: Yes Work Schedule Days & Hours: 1-2 Weeknights from 6pm
- 12am (approx) plus weekend shifts External Company Name: Jordan's Furniture External Company URL: www.jordans.com
Parking Attendant & Cashier (Must Drive Stick Shift)
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Parking Attendant.
The Parking Attendant has a variety of duties providing quality service for monthly parking customers and daily parking customers. The Parking Attendant must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned. The Parking Attendant will be entrusted with cash and credit payments and be required to account for all vehicles and their payments for the day.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)JB.0.00.LN
Parking Lot Attendant
Donation Attendant - 2826 Thomas Drive - Panama City Beach Florida - Store# 631 - #ZR
Mission Contribution: To ensure the efficient and cost effective operation and stewardship of the retail store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods and quality control in order to maximize profitability that will fund and prosper our employment and training operations.
Primary Function: Under the direct supervision of the Retail Store Manager or designee, the Donation Attendant is responsible for delivery of excellent customer service while receiving and assisting with donated goods, issuing tax receipts, keeping accurate counts of donations, cleaning, pricing, sorting, and transporting goods, while maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Willingness to Learn
Possess basic math skills
Great Customer Service Skills
Strong Communication Skills
Ability to Multitask
Demonstrate Great Judgment
- Provide 100% service satisfaction to our donors and customers
- Greet each donor and customer in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner
- Assist each donor or Goodwill transportation staff with unloading donations from donor vehicles or store trucks using rolling carts or dollies, as necessary
- Offer and issue tax receipts to donors
- Maintain accurate daily counts of donations
- Report daily donation counts to retail store manager.
- Clean, price and transport furniture to sales floor as soon as possible
- Sort donated goods into pre-determined categories for processing
- Transport donated goods to designated production area, sales floor, or warehouse
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including the designated drive-thru station, including but not limited to reporting safety hazards and injuries to the store manager and assistant manager
- Transport and dispose of trash to compactor or dumpster, to include operation of compactor as needed
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and punctuality record;
- Adhere to all retail store and personnel policies and procedures, including performing assigned duties within the framework of our Guiding Principles.
- Good work ethic;
- Demonstrates good judgment in recognizing saleable items from non-saleable items;
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures;
- Able to work a variety of schedules;
- Able to maintain good relationships with co-workers and management;
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to learn
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear, taste and smell. Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement, reaching, bending and standing. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- When handling goods, Donation Attendants are required to follow all safety procedures including, but not limited to, the assisted use of rolling carts, hand trucks, or dollies as necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus in addition to good hand-eye coordination.
Typical Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, but works primarily indoors and/or at facility entrance; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate;
- Stools or chairs may be provided to allow employee to alternate between sitting and standing while performing job.
- Will possibly be working alongside others with social, mental, and emotional disabilities.
Dr. Helms’ vision set an early course for what today has become a $4 billion nonprofit organization. Helms described Goodwill Industries as an “industrial program as well as a social service enterprise...a provider of employment, training and rehabilitation for people of limited employability, and a source of temporary assistance for individuals whose resources were depleted.”
Times have changed, but Helms’ vision remains constant: “We have courage and are unafraid. With the prayerful cooperation of millions of our bag contributors and of our workers, we will press on till the curse of poverty and exploitation is banished from mankind.”
Goodwill’s network of 165 independent, community-based Goodwills in the United States and Canada offers customized training and services for individuals who want to find a job, pursue a credential or degree, and strengthen their finances. Each local Goodwill must be accredited, apply for membership and meet certain criteria established by Goodwill Industries International (GII).
The GII Member Services center, located in Rockville, MD, offers local Goodwills a number of benefits to enhance their programs and services, and grow their Goodwills.
Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. was founded on June 1, 1965. The first local Goodwill store was opened on Jackson Bluff Road in Tallahassee.
At that same time Goodwill collection boxes were placed in all major communities for the collection of used clothing. These donations were taken to a workshop for repair, then sold to assist disabled and disadvantaged people the area.
Over the next 35 years Goodwill Industries – Big Bend grew significantly. A Halfway House for men was established on July 1, 1972, providing temporary supervised living for Personal Work Adjustment Training clients. In 1981, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend began the Gulf Coast Division, a branch operation, with a store in Panama City, and in 1989, opened their first apartment complex for people with disabilities.
By the turn of the century, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend had retail outlets throughout the Big Bend area. The first computer training class began at the Mabry Street facility in March 2001 and Career Training Centers were added to many stores.
Now with 26 Retail Stores, 14 Attended Donation Centers, 9 Career Training Centers, 13 Residential Communities, and an Automotive Resale Lot, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. continues to grow and offer more services to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Cable/Home Theater Tech
Because we seek distinctive candidates, our interview process is thorough and progresses through a series of telephone discussions and in-person meetings. The process allows you to learn more about our Company Group and to find out more about your qualifications as a candidate. Incoming resumes are reviewed against our current needs and candidates with appropriate backgrounds are invited into the recruiting process.
This position has responsibility to maintain, install, repair and test the Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Physical Security Systems, Master Clock, Code Blue, Closed Circuit Television Network, Radio/?Wireless Communications Systems, Overhead Paging & Intercom, Kronos Time Clocks, and other related electronic and communications equipment.? As required, this position will act as a working technician performing required low voltage electrical work on life safety and patient support systems.?
Our Interview Process
HR interview. All candidates meet initially with someone from the our Company Group HR team, either by telephone or in person, to further review background and qualifications and to discuss the specific requirements of the position.
Case interview. The case interview will be with one of our consultants or research team members and will address skills and experience. Additionally, structured thinking, intellectual curiosity, collaborative style and drive for results are evaluated. Interview cases are typically drawn from the interviewers? experiences and may include specific scenarios for those candidates with a focused background.
Final interviews. Final interviews take place in one of our office locations and consist of a round of meetings that include several senior members of our leadership team. Those meetings provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, learn more about our culture and environment and meet our people face to face. We typically make offer decisions shortly after the final round of interviews.
Movie Theater Manager
Company: Emagine Entertainment
Lake Geneva, WI
Theater Manager positions with Emagine are available! (Lake Geneva, WI!)
If you enjoy working in a high energy, fun, and exciting environment we want you to be a part of our management team! Emagine is a leader in the upscale casual dining and entertainment experience, and we are looking for people like YOU!
Summary The Manager provides leadership and direction to the theater and restaurant crew operations to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and contributing to enhancing the overall Emagine guest experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and educate guests about concession items, movies, rating systems, and theater directions so guests feel welcomed, well informed, and are able to choose from a variety of options.
- Manage and oversee employees in crew operations ensuring that they are providing outstanding customer service by consistently going above and beyond to ensure all guests enjoy their Emagine experience.
- Respond to guest comments while educating and empowering other employees to act in similar capacity to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and quality.
- Manage and oversee day to day operations of the theater to ensure efficiency and profitability standards are being maintained.
- Manage the closing process with balancing drawers and verifying nightly deposits to aid in nightly closing processes.
- Oversee and deploy the scheduling of crew members to ensure the appropriate staffing levels are occurring to provide optimum servicing levels for Emagine guests.
- Manage the monitoring of employee breaks and other minor restrictions per Michigan Law so all legalities and rules are effectively abided by.
- Aide in the management of the human resource function ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed the company established criteria.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
- Control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste and ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Meet restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Collaborates in menu planning by consulting with chefs to ensure items are well executed for all guests.
- Estimate food costs and profits and adjust menus accordingly.
- Enforce safety, sanitary practices and maintenance to ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
A two-year degree College or university, preferably a degree in Hospitality Management; Two to three years of management experience in a theater or restaurant environment.
- A minimum of 2 years in restaurant, retail or theater management experience.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and employees in a positive and supportive manner.
- Answer guest questions and provide assistance when needed.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the facility
- A motivated and dedicated leader!
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Willingness to work unusual work hours (evenings, weekends and holidays)
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay scales.
- Advancement opportunities.
- A fun and exciting place to work!
Please submit resumes to amberw @ emagine-entertainment.com (no spaces). Please put Lake Geneva MGR in the subject line.
Emagine Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Our goal is to enhance the movie-going experience and provide each of our guests with unparalleled customer service, gourmet concessions, power recliners or DBOX Motion seats, and other upscale amenities – like valet parking. All of this is done to provide each of our guests with a relaxing and enjoying movie experience.
Management Positions - Movie Theater - Richmond
Bow Tie Cinemas is currently accepting resumes for assistant managers at our Richmond and Reston, VA locations
Applicants should have prior managerial experience as well as excellent people and communication skills. In addition, this individual should be able to provide leadership and development to theater personnel, and deliver our trademarked mission to “Return Style and Elegance to the Movie Going Experience™.”
· Ability to perform all management functions
· Excellent guest service skills
· Outstanding ability to listen, communicate and work effectively with guests and employees in a fast paced, high volume environment
· Effective analytical, planning and problem solving skills
· Relevant knowledge of the motion picture industry
· Ability to consistently deliver results with minimal supervision
· Outstanding training and development skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good working computer knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel, theater-specific systems)
· Ability to effectively work as a member of a team
· Standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending on a frequent basis
· Manager, Assistant Manager or commensurate experience required
Interested candidates should respond via email.
Drafter (Detailer-Museum Exhibits, Opera Sets, Theater Sets)
Ravenswood Studio is seeking a full time experienced drafter. This position will be responsible for creating all drawings for multiple projects while producing a high quality product on time and in budget. Proficiency in auto cad is a must. The hours for this position are Monday thru Friday 7am-4pm, with potential for overtime as business need requires. The ideal candidate is able to communicate effectively, work well independently and in a team, and consistently displays a high level of discretionary effort. All interested applicants should send their resume along with a portfolio or work samples to Stephanie@ravenswoodstudio.com.
Financial Operations - Non-Profit Theater
We are an established Non-Profit Arts Enrichment organization looking for an experienced Financial Operations Manager to implement all processes and manage operations for the financial needs of our organization.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and streamlining our financial management processes, ensuring financial operations run smoothly including payroll, database management, monthly financial activity.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 3-5 years experience in Financial Operations role
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in Non-Profit budgeting and finance a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel required
- Strong Computer skills, ability to learn new technologies with ease
- Excellent research, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and evenings
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a successful, established Non-Profit
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Work with a dedicated group of Finance professionals in a great work environment
So if you are an experienced Financial Operations Manager with experience in Non-profit Theater operations - apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!