Drop Tester Job Description Sample
Drop Bury Technician
West Shore Group is looking for professional, reliable, and highly motivated individuals for cable TV and Telephone drop bury crews in the Appleton area. We are looking for both employees and Sub Contractors.
- You will be required to work in a fast paced environment and perform physically demanding tasks.
- This position entails operating equipment to plow cable TV lines, using shovels to dig 12-18" deep, as well as assisting crews to bore under driveways and roads.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus but not required. We are willing to train qualified individuals.
Pay (Employee) Weekly
Hourly plus Production bonus
Applicants will be required to work 5-7 days per week during the peak season and will also need the ability to occasionally travel up to 7 days at a time.
Applicants will also be required to have a valid driver's license, pass a background check and pass a drug screen.
Please include a resume and a contact phone number. Replies with no contact number will not be pursued.
We are looking for motivated workers that would like the opportunity to make their paychecks based on how much work they produce rather than just the hours they work. This means anyone can earn a raise by raising their own production.
Drop Bury/Trench Technician
Immediate Openings for Drop Bury/Trench Technician
Experience in the following areas is a plus but not required. We are willing to train.
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Dig trenches with the use of hand tools and excavation equipment such as shovels, picks, dig bars, pneumatic boring tools, trenchers, and vibrating plows.
·Placing conduit in trenches per spec or order.
·Performs site restoration which includes but is not limited to; refilling trenches, restoring landscaping and landscaping plants to original or better state, tamping fill by hand or with mechanized tamp, placing both temporary and permanent asphalt or concrete.
·Loads and unloads equipment and machinery needed for construction tasks.
·Working outdoors in all weather conditions and temperatures.
·Ability to work overtime when needed and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
·The ability to work in fast paced and demanding situations.
·The work environment does include working under loud conditions at times
·Pass a drug screen test
·Valid driver's license and clean driving record
·At least 21 years old
·Benefits- Medical/Vision/Dental/Voluntary Life Insurance
·Employee Stock available upon eligibility
·Company issued vehicle with a company gas card
·Cable Tools and Equipment
When applying, please provide copy of current driving record.
We are accepting applications and resumes.
Drop Plow Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Installs service entrance cable from the customer premise to the pedestal or the road Right of Way. You may have to use mechanical boring equipment such as a hole hog. Individual must be able to follow oral and written instructions/specifications.
- Your interview will include a demonstration of your level of skill. Compensation is based on your level of skill. A Current CDL is required for this position, and receives additional compensation. "Case", "Ditch Witch" and "Vermeer" drop plow equipment.
- Must have and maintain a valid Tennessee driver's license and have a good driving record
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with fiber optic cable technology, formal fiber optic training desired.
- Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation of fiber optic networks.
- Must be able to differentiate color codes.
- Must be able to Mid Entry fibers/Split Tubes .
- Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
- Must have a working knowledge of design and layout for fiber terminations.
- Must possess a good understanding of fiber documentation.
- Must be able to think analytically.
- Excellent customer presentation and service skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
- Ability to communicate with other staff.
- Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.
- Act as a customer contact. Interface with customers and local supervisors to clarify project status.
- Learn new equipment software and interfaces to help expand business opportunities.
- Work well within a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good computer soft skills required
- Adaptable to changing environments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some trade school training is desired.
Drop And Hook Truck Drivers Needed Immediately
Pick up and deliver trailers between Service Centers and/or turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations.
Work for a top carrier with reliable equipment and be home often.
- Class A CDL
- Recent grads or students can qualify for an apprenticeshp program that will get you the driving experience you need while earning great money
- Transitioning military members may qualify for additional programs
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Be able to pass a DOT physical and meet all DOT requirements
Good communication skills
Ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, twist, squat, climb in and out of truck
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
FASTPORT, Inc. is a contracted Department of Labor Industry Intermediary to increase apprenticeship programs for civilian and Veteran talent and has a commercial co-venture with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes Program to develop the preeminent employment marketplace to connect employers and military candidates. For more information, visit fastport.com.
Drop And Hook Dedicated
Drop And Hook Dedicated Job Description Dedicated Account needs drivers to stay in GA, FL, and SC Most driver will be in 2-3 nights per week, also reset on weekend All no touch freight Avg. pay per week $960.00 Benefits after 90 days Please call for details and application 866-898-4563 Driver Requirements At least 22 years of age Class A drivers with exp 3 months exp. No more than 3 moving violations in 3 yrs No careless or reckless in past 5 yrs No major preventable accident in past 3 yrs No DUI/DWI in past 5 yrs Driver Benefits: Paid Orientation Weekly Pay or Settlements Flexible Home-Time Full Benefits for you and your family Medical Dental Vision 401K Retirement Health and Wellness Programs And much more Call Today 866-898-4563 or Apply Online Below
Truck Driver: Owner Operator - Regional Drop & Hookruns Fromcolumbus To Springfield/Urbana
CPG is a 100% Independent Contractor fleet and committed to You, our Partners We are currently seeking Independent Contractors to run Drop and Hook loads from Columbus to Springfield/Urbana areas and back. Hazmat preferred but not required Tractors must be year 2000 or newer Benefits: HOME EVERY NIGHT Great FSC Program No Transaction Fee for Fuel Hazmat Paid on each Hazmat Load Safety Incentive: $1,200 to $4,000 annually $100 - $300 incentive for every clean roadside inspection Deep Cost Fuel Discounts $500 HAZMAT BONUS
Automated Tester (Sharepoint)/Coded UI Or Selenium Tester
1. Test SharePoint applications using automated and manual testing method
2. Interact with users to validate requirements
3. Interact with developers to confirm functionalities and configuration
4. Develop automated testing scripts using Selenium and Coded UI (CUITs)
1. BS in Computer, IT, MIS, engineering, or equivalent
2. 3+ years in testing business applications, software, web application, web sites
3. 1+ years in testing SharePoint applications
4. Strong communication skills
5. 2+ hands on experience with SharePoint 2010 or higher
6. 2+ years of experience with Selenium and/or Coded UI
QA Tester / Software Support
Come join a world class company at the forefront of innovation and exploration. With more 300 utility and industrial customers across the globe, our proprietary technology makes us the undisputed innovator in our market.
The QA Tester supports end users with basic troubleshooting and other customer service needs related to the V1 Smart Monitor web portal. Additionally, this position will provide testing and quality assurance (QA) for all internal custom software projects.
Key Position Accountabilities:
- install, configure, and troubleshoot Smart Monitor related software for end-users
- Field end-user and customer calls for Smart Monitor web portal support
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide beneficial feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development / quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white / black box testing (automation a plus)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance/load testing is a plus
- Excellent customer support driven attitude a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with users of all skill levels
- Realistic deadlines and attainable goals
- Occasional telecommuting
- 401K match
- Strong work-life balance
Product Marketing Business Analysis Software Development
Database Administration / Engineering
BI / Data Warehousing
Quality Assurance / STE /SDE
Technical Writing, Network Engineering / Administration
Systems Engineering / Administration
Desktop Support/ Support Analysts
CXO / Director Level Management
The Global Markets group works with a wide variety of financial institutions to help identify, assess, and forecast political risks across markets and borders. Our research platform helps investors - including some of the world's largest hedge funds, money managers, mutual funds, private equity groups, and risk-management teams - anticipate instability and trends in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing testing tools and frameworks, developing and writing test plans, automating testing, user acceptance testing, and training and mentoring other team members. You will be part of an engineering team working in various products environments including web application and database components. Your responsibilities will also include aspects of project management, release management, team coordination, and verification and validation of production issues.
? Experience with web applications and databases on multiple platforms and in a multi-user environment
? Experience working with software development teams to improve software quality
? Experience working with production support to verify, validated and resolve production issues
? Experience defining, reviewing, and executing system and performance tests
? Java development experience including OOD; scripting language (Perl) experience; SQL knowledge is a big plus
? Experience with commercial testing tools (Rational Quality Manager, Rational Functional Tester)
? Familiarity with both Windows and Linux platforms
? Experience in creating, reviewing and executing both positive and negative scenarios for Products under Test
? Experience estimating testing effort for new projects
? Experience with Agile Testing is a plus
? Experience leading and supporting user acceptance testing
?Direct advisory services: We offer in-person presentations, tailored to client interests, as well as full access to Eurasia Group's platform of research directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Country risk assessments: Our clients receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from brief event-driven notes to more in-depth forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: Our consulting mandates range from short-term transaction-specific due diligence to long-term analyses for institutions with ongoing exposure in specific regions.
Position: Manual Tester
Employment Category: Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Location: Redmond, Washington, 98052
Employer: Lenora Systems
An ideal candidate is who represents customer E2E than a specific component testing. The metric is being able to detect issues before customer flag them by working closely with the feature teams.
Common for STE and SDET
Able to understand features in Azure AD B2C ( ) and create/run test cases for the features
Great attention to details and able to represent the customer (IT Admin, Developer Consumer personas)in testing the feature E2E
Background around web development/tools, cloud services and identity would be desired
Need to be self-driven and able to work independently with some initial guidance.
Additional requirements (good to have): cross-platform and device configuration, testing experience in global readiness and UX flows
Specific to SDET
Ability to automate or write applications/tools to simplify testing and detect issues sooner.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!